PDA

View Full Version : heartbrand says he'll delete if he scammed anyone, bros up

karsten
12-19-2012, 02:02 AM
http://i47.tinypic.com/10olf78.png

post your experiences with heartbrand (on his enchanter ricardo) bros

Tomatoking
12-19-2012, 02:16 AM
even if he got caught stealing a brownie at 7/11 and arrested on the spot he would say someone stuffed it in his pocket

guy is an epic crybaby and would never take responsibility for anything

heartbrand
12-19-2012, 02:19 AM
are you the same guy that cried I never helped you, then I happened to have a screenshot from a year ago of me PLing you, to which you begrudgingly replied I only helped for a little bit? lol ok

Jenni D
12-19-2012, 02:39 AM
60k guild funds donated by a generous anti-nihi player still missing presumed RMT

Bhubbles
12-19-2012, 02:47 AM
I gave it all away was a gift to red dawn. HB helping me get back on my feet. Heartbrand and jenn good people.

fiegi 2.5
12-19-2012, 02:48 AM
stole xants djarn ring

stole letsjoe's manastone

limes manastone

naikons fbss

fiegi 2.5
12-19-2012, 02:51 AM
stole xants djarn ring

stole letsjoe's manastone

limes manastone

naikons fbss

alright I don't have the heart for this

I made that all up

I take it all back

SamwiseRed
12-19-2012, 03:49 AM
ah damn i forgot about letsjoe and lethdar. need to add them to the chanter pvp list. fuck no edit.

arbiz
12-19-2012, 04:47 AM
he gave me hiero cloak when he won the roll

+1 heartbrand

Smedy
12-19-2012, 05:03 AM
Chuck you have become a weakling

Coach cast wouldn't be proud

Cwall
12-19-2012, 07:09 AM

true

10bux says chuck made that post, heartbrand immediately yelled at him on AIM, and chuck retracted his statement to save the friendship

chuck is a good guy

fiegi 2.5
12-19-2012, 10:10 AM
true

10bux says chuck made that post, heartbrand immediately yelled at him on AIM, and chuck retracted his statement to save the friendship

chuck is a good guy

http://www.freestockphotos.biz/pictures/15/15346/Illustration+of+a+green+arrow+pointing+up.png

SamwiseRed
12-19-2012, 11:51 AM
chuck was paid 6 pizzas, confirmed corrupt

bigSCHMEDY3.25
12-19-2012, 12:36 PM

Tomatoking
12-19-2012, 12:47 PM
shit coach cast banned but still online

karsten
12-19-2012, 02:43 PM
http://i46.tinypic.com/1585k4w.png

i honestly don't know who noles is, so if there's a perfectly reasonable reason then the forum court will be respectful

Nirgon
12-19-2012, 02:45 PM
We'll hear the testimony from this Mr. Noles, please admit him into the court room.

heartbrand
12-19-2012, 03:46 PM
Noles is Kimpossible aka Bhubbles who was frustrated when he gave his stuff away and came back that no one would help him out get started, particularly me and Tina. As you can see from his posts elsewhere, this has been completely dealt with, he was never stripped just frustrated, I've given him Zibby, geared out Zibby, and gave him quite a bit of plat to restart. Still waiting on some account strippins here Noah, looks like you might be deleting that char of yours pal.

heartbrand
12-19-2012, 03:47 PM
I gave it all away was a gift to red dawn. HB helping me get back on my feet. Heartbrand and jenn good people.

This is Noles. The defense rests.

Bhubbles
12-19-2012, 04:08 PM
Noles is my Mage. As HB stated was frustrated I got no help when I returned. He has done more than I was expecting to get me back on my feet.

He has gone above and beyond and is a good guy.

Kimpossible case closed.

karsten
12-19-2012, 04:17 PM
cinda case opened

karsten
12-19-2012, 04:26 PM
mornin case ongoing in other thread, from the horse's mouth

karsten
12-19-2012, 04:27 PM
mustard wonderin where all his shit went

karsten
12-19-2012, 04:27 PM
I think if I ever did want to delete i'd just give you my info and it'd all be gone the next day anyways

karsten
12-19-2012, 04:32 PM
i didn't mean you cast my man, but i actually wasn't talking about cinda being deleted, i'm talking about right before that

Twain
12-19-2012, 04:38 PM
People need to get off HBs D. HB is a good bro and all you haters just wish you could be cool like him. He went to go help some noob in Halas charming a mob so the dude could turn in 150 fangs for faction. Silly Iksar Shaman wanting to hang out in Halas lol. Obviously it would take awhile to turn in 150 fangs but HB did it.

Howard Johnson
12-19-2012, 04:58 PM
Hey look at this. Its a fat cat wearing overalls LOL

http://my.opera.com/fancyfootpenguin/homes/blog/20050911-HAILEY.jpg

Tomatoking
12-19-2012, 06:10 PM
Hey look at this. Its a fat cat wearing overalls LOL

http://my.opera.com/fancyfootpenguin/homes/blog/20050911-HAILEY.jpg

exactly the type of pics i post when people get all serious

loved it thanks man going in my internet cat folder

SamwiseRed
12-19-2012, 06:11 PM
exactly the type of pics i post when people get all serious

loved it thanks man going in my internet cat folder

wtf?

Tomatoking
12-19-2012, 06:19 PM
http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/433/3025085133.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/22/3025085133.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

check it out big sam

got 4 mineral harvesters up and 2 wind generators , wookie movin on up in the world. Got engineering 4 too !

http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/734/wk3b.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/703/wk3b.jpg/)

SamwiseRed
12-19-2012, 06:30 PM
steaks you have lost bro status for not sharing in game name on swg. good day stranger

Tomatoking
12-19-2012, 06:43 PM
http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/5540/dddddfol.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/826/dddddfol.jpg/)

Asahi
12-20-2012, 01:33 PM
Who is in charge of the Red Dawn bank mule?

I want my 2 dollars!

heartbrand
12-20-2012, 02:07 PM
mustard wonderin where all his shit went

Looks like Ames took all this and RMT'ed it, retraction from Noah incoming? Still waiting for some cases here pal.

SamwiseRed
12-20-2012, 02:14 PM
mustard stripped too? good god guys, have some fucking integrity

heartbrand
12-20-2012, 02:17 PM
So in closing, after this epic thread from Noah about how he was going to show what scum I was and all these people I stripped he has produced nothing. The bet was he would put his character on the line, I look forward to seeing Noah/Valentin/Znif deleted. RIP.

SamwiseRed
12-20-2012, 02:18 PM
Znif isnt Noah. wtf

fiegi 2.5
12-20-2012, 02:27 PM
The only good part of this server these days are the 'account stripped' and 'rmt' accustations on the forums.

SamwiseRed
12-20-2012, 02:29 PM
ya im waiting for the ban list tbh

Herb9
12-20-2012, 02:29 PM
The only good part of this server these days is the 'R99 PvPblog. (http://red99graveyard.blogspot.com/)'

fiegi 2.5
12-20-2012, 02:35 PM
no last few blog entries have bored me tbh

heartbrand
12-20-2012, 02:36 PM
Perfection gets boring, that's why MJ had to take a 2 year hiatus from basketball

fiegi 2.5
12-20-2012, 02:37 PM
Perfection gets boring, that's why MJ had to take a 2 year hiatus from basketball

o i know that feeling

happens in every game I play

SamwiseRed
12-20-2012, 02:42 PM
but you poopsocked to 50 before the casuals could catch up :( ofc you burnt out fast

fiegi 2.5
12-20-2012, 02:46 PM
but you poopsocked to 50 before the casuals could catch up :( ofc you burnt out fast

Not true at all. I leveled with 2 rogues and a monk from 1-35 pretty much. Imagine how slow that is carrying 2 rogues in classic eq. Then I finally got bored and did the rest solo then the last 7 or so levels flew in paineel. I didn't hit 50 till i had about 12 days played or so i'd guess.

karsten
12-20-2012, 02:47 PM
1. admitted to stripping sassy
2. stripped mornin after specifically being told not to, only sorta gave stuff back after mornin went went apeshit
3. solicited lite to strip cinda (who said fuck you) and then had cast do it, gave feniggles' info to cast in order to do the same thing
4. mustard still lookin for his shit
5. made off the the red dawn guildbank, effectively stripping anyone who ever tried to contribute to the guild in good faith

lotta stripping going on, lemme get my dolla bills

SamwiseRed
12-20-2012, 02:56 PM
Not true at all. I leveled with 2 rogues and a monk from 1-35 pretty much. Imagine how slow that is carrying 2 rogues in classic eq. Then I finally got bored and did the rest solo then the last 7 or so levels flew in paineel. I didn't hit 50 till i had about 12 days played or so i'd guess.

i see, wut games u playin these days or just forumquesting?

heartbrand
12-20-2012, 03:00 PM
1. Sassy was not part of our agreement, and I posted chat log of where I confronted Sassy about paying me the 10k he owed me, he told me to go fuck myself. So yes, I did some vigilante justice, logs screenshots posted.

2. Mornin has admitted 100x he is trolling me. I can post tons of logs if this is really that interesting.

3. I am good friends with feniggles, I don't have his info, I never had his info. I will paypal you $1000 today if you provide any proof I ever logged into feniggles or ever had his info. I did suggest at one point taking back an item I had lent to Cinda to lite, but ultimately decided against it. Cinda was deleted by Cast who also deleted his ranger Taak on LoZ. Cast gave all his items to Killuminati. Hands clean, sorry.

4. Ames stripped Mustard, see the thread here where Ames stole all of Casey's items, Mustard, and RMTed them.

5. I lost over 100k on Red Dawn. What items were taken? What evidence? All the gems were distributed, hell I even gave Smedy a jac ring. Are you providing any logs or evidence of items or moneys you think were "stolen"? I'm all ears.

SamwiseRed
12-20-2012, 03:04 PM
at this point i recommend anyone who has every shared an account with anyone to change their PW asap. this stripping thing is completely out of hand.

heartbrand
12-20-2012, 03:04 PM
I also paid out to Oppressor / Larsen / Dallas for hate stones after Red Dawn broke up out of my own funds. Sounds like big thiefage there.

In summary you've provided no actual evidence of anything, just a bunch of hyperbole and false claims. I had the opportunity two days ago to take 130k red from Skelly. We did red to blue and he traded first. I've given out hiero cloak to arbie as you see in this thread, hooked Kimpossible up big time, give out items daily to newbs, fuck I gave out 10k two days ago to random people online. I've devoted hours to PLing people, helping random newbs. I gave out tcrown to ezpk, I gave GEBs and other items to your pal Feniggles who you're claiming I deleted, who btw has never claimed that himself and will come on forums and attest to that should you desire. I've given rubi bp's away, GBS's, SMR's, SSOY's, the list goes on. I know it makes you mad that I help so many people here, but the facts are facts. Let's see some actual facts from you.

skorge
12-20-2012, 03:09 PM
When HB was on the verge of quitting (when he listed his war for sale) he was handing out some items for trivia. I personally know one person who was given a few items from him. That's cool in my book.

heartbrand
12-20-2012, 03:14 PM
One last point, you cant' steal what isn't there. Implying I took the guild bank implies there were guild items to begin with. There weren't. We didn't kill anything other than draco to get items, and those were all given out, never were in bank, with the exception of a worthless staff of undead legions which is sitting there for Bamzal's necro whenever we get a chance to meet up, and he knows this. The gems were all given. All the plat and anything else on that mule was my own, that I generously put for the guilds use because I'm a nice guy. It wasn't gained through the guild or anything like that. No one donated money to the guild, no one donated spells. I think maybe a couple of people gave some level 52 spells or something? So for there to be a theft means there had to be something that could be stolen in the first place. Still waiting on some facts / evidence on this, thanks.

heartbrand
12-20-2012, 03:16 PM
i just had to change the pw to my druid because ames started handing it out to randos

a true betrayal, my e-heart has been broken

fiegi 2.5
12-20-2012, 03:33 PM
i see, wut games u playin these days or just forumquesting?

was playing black ops 2 for a while, game doesnt require enuff skill for a fps game, quit that, just play some cs now to get the competitive juices flowing, othe rthen that a lot of work and forumquest

Nirgon
12-20-2012, 03:40 PM
We're trying to recruit him into our PoE murder squad.

karsten
12-20-2012, 08:49 PM
oh man, lemme get this straight:

claimed clean whistle, then called "he owed me" to justify a sassy strip (after saying whoah bro, sassy doesn't count)

got raged on for mornin and only came back on it after you got outed in public (btw, was very similarly the case for bhubbles, and there was tons and tons of missing red and blue plat for at least a month before you decided to try and do damage control)

you just admitted to calling people to your cause of stripping cinda and then you tried to brush it off like it wasn't a big deal and "other people were the bad guys, you were just trying to get what was yours" (see first point)

i was in teamspeak with mustard when you posted that about him and he said "when i lost all my shit i didn't even know ames, hb has no idea what he's talking about"

and hey, let's be real about the red dawn guildbank, broses -- you stole that shit and you tried to pretend there wasn't at least 50k plus sky shit plus whatever else, and it's even more shady considering there was no guildbank until you were like "hey bros, let's have a guild bank -- hey i'll be in charge"

Tomatoking
12-20-2012, 08:50 PM
conspiracy to launder platinum

karsten
12-20-2012, 08:58 PM
also, i'm getting tells on about a half hour basis about people lolling at the fact that you fucked SO MANY PEOPLE and are now trying to cast yourself as the victim

heartbrand
12-20-2012, 09:41 PM
oh man, lemme get this straight:

claimed clean whistle, then called "he owed me" to justify a sassy strip (after saying whoah bro, sassy doesn't count)

got raged on for mornin and only came back on it after you got outed in public (btw, was very similarly the case for bhubbles, and there was tons and tons of missing red and blue plat for at least a month before you decided to try and do damage control)

you just admitted to calling people to your cause of stripping cinda and then you tried to brush it off like it wasn't a big deal and "other people were the bad guys, you were just trying to get what was yours" (see first point)

i was in teamspeak with mustard when you posted that about him and he said "when i lost all my shit i didn't even know ames, hb has no idea what he's talking about"

and hey, let's be real about the red dawn guildbank, broses -- you stole that shit and you tried to pretend there wasn't at least 50k plus sky shit plus whatever else, and it's even more shady considering there was no guildbank until you were like "hey bros, let's have a guild bank -- hey i'll be in charge"

1) I have never denied what happened with Sassy. The guy ripped me off, I got him back. It was vigilante justice. Is it always the best way to handle something? Probably not, but Sassy told me to fuck off lololol when I asked for my plat.

2) Mornin is laughing that you wrote that because his troll is successful, well done Mornin. Me and Mornin are pals despite what you think and talk daily cuz we're cool like dat.

3) Kimpossible has posted numerous times no funny business happened, sorry pal.

4) I wanted one item back from Cinda which I had given him and then he quit. In the end I never took it, but even had I, it was mine, I'm pals with Cinda, another Noah fail. (I also gave my rogue to his Cousin for nothing in return and let him use indefinitely until he as well quit)

5) Mustard doesn't like me, how would I ever have this guys info? Again, if you can show how I've ever aquired Mustard's info I'll paypal you $1000 instantly. But I guess we should assume that I stripped him, the guy he hates and never gave the info to, over Ames, a guy who stripped Casey and other accounts RMTing them all and has access to Mustard who mysteriously posted today that Ames has been giving out his info without permission to multiple people at the same time as the other Ames strippings. Yes, sounds like a lot of good evidence HB did it there pals.

6) Again, WHAT red dawn bank, are you retarded? 50k Plat? Whose plat? Where did the plat come from? Did it spontaneously appear out of thin air? Did it come from donations? Who donated all this mysterious plat to the guild bank? Was it you? Was it Smedy? Did Larsen donate the plat? Was it Oppressor or Brennard? Perhaps Tunak donated the plat? Or, did I make a character with all of my plat and random newbie gear I had lying around, place it on a bank char, and hand out of my own goods to people? Hmmm, this is a tough one here. For this so-called "theft" where are all the people who donated thousands of plat to this bank looking for it to be returned? 50k is a large amount, should be easy to find at least ONE donation from Red Dawn members. Right? Right...? But you won't. Because 99.9% of what was on that character was my own goods and plat, which I devoted to the guild. The sky items? First of all, lol @ isle 1-3 useless sky items, but second of all, they're on the Xico account on Skyjew. I may have like some tessa's or w/e those useless things from isle 1 are sitting on Checkraise, as do a ton of people in the guild because they're lore and we told people to loot them! You can ask Mafakka aka Yiam, he helped transfer the sky items onto his account for safe keeping. You've yet to provide a single piece of evidence of items being donated to this bank that then mysteriously disappeared, but I anxiously await it, and I'm sure it will be turning up soon pal!

heartbrand
12-20-2012, 09:45 PM
BTW, I spoke with Lite today as well, and he also has no idea what you're talking about with the guild bank theft, which is strange since he helped me move the items from my alts onto the bank (notice how the items / plat came from my alts, not other peoples). The other person who helped was Greegon aka Nips.

Tomatoking
12-20-2012, 10:35 PM
waaaa