PDA

View Full Version : sinner pic for 1000th time

heartbrand
12-18-2012, 09:36 PM
http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/6453/sinner.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/854/sinner.jpg/)

SamwiseRed
12-18-2012, 09:42 PM
who is sinner?

Tomatoking
12-19-2012, 12:15 AM
what relevance does this have to anything

Younggotti
12-19-2012, 01:04 AM
the 'whited' out part obviously says:

Sinner tells you " wait fuck that Im not trusting you with my info"
Sinner tells you " fucking jew"

heartbrand
12-19-2012, 01:09 AM
the white part is his login info

heartbrand
12-19-2012, 01:09 AM
Also gave him 4k tolapumj robe golden bracer and some other random stuff today to help him get started again

fiegi 2.5
12-19-2012, 01:10 AM
gave who gear

Wayne???????????????????

SamwiseRed
12-19-2012, 01:11 AM
I really am confused, who is sinner? I am not sure what this post means. Must be some counter to OOC trolling. I'll step away.

heartbrand
12-19-2012, 01:12 AM
I posted this because he gave me all his stuff, apparently he was high as fuck, and then tried to say I stole it. Despite that, I gave him this new stuff to help him out.

Mornin
12-19-2012, 01:16 AM
Sinner=Sniperfire who rages hard very easily and probably actually gave his character to HB unconditionally..

I on the other hand.. Let HB use my Character and explicitly said do not remove gear. HB was my pal. He failed. His inner jew came out and he jacked all my gear and gear it to his noob guild to use and sold other pieces. He did return some after multiple arguments but not all of it.

I in fact did already leave the server and did not give 2 shits if HB stole my gear (Tho not what i told him or forums). It was simply a test which he failed. I in return have been giving him shit and trying to spoil his already soiled name ever since.

HB did steal from other pals and took advantage of others trust. Confirmed Jew and bad player.

Mornin
12-19-2012, 01:18 AM
Only a jew would actually walk around with all that copper and silver.. lololol

heartbrand
12-19-2012, 01:43 AM
Mornin, I dunno what else to say. You IMed me and said you were quitting here's mornin do what you want but don't take items X Y Z. I later IM'ed you asking if I could borrow a few, and you could have back when you returned, to which you responded ok. You came back one night, mid raid, and said you wanted it back. I told you I was raiding. You then made posts, OOC, etc., saying I was a jew a thief etc. You admitted you were trolling me. So then I trolled you and held on to it for a bit. Then Zibby got deleted by Tunak, on which some of the items I had borrowed were on. I got most of the items back, the important ones such as MS, and gave you all back. To make up for what was missing, I believe inconsequential items such as RMB's, and one good item, a Tranix Crown, I gave you a Fungi Tunic on blue, and some other stuff, which is worth considerably more than a tranix crown and a couple of RMB's. You called it "even", although you got the far better end of the deal. /shrug, so be it.

Tomatoking
12-19-2012, 02:20 AM
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Jenni D
12-19-2012, 02:49 AM
confirmed bad character & mad

Reiker000
12-19-2012, 07:29 AM
This screenshot was faked from another server.

tehruoh
12-19-2012, 08:27 AM
mornin that gif in sig is pretty funny i gotta admit bro

Smedy
12-19-2012, 09:48 AM
thanks pal, i made it, other people take credit for it, life of a creator of great things

Smedy
12-19-2012, 09:49 AM
Also i'm surprised Supreme haven't gotten it removed from his signature yet, i had it removed after 1 hour when i made it over a month ago.

I was waiting for it to be nerfed but it hasn't, either supreme is actually busy eating during christmas or he is a better troll then i expected.

Nirgon
12-19-2012, 11:37 AM
You are watched more closely

Knuckle
12-19-2012, 11:46 AM
I remember back in the glory days of vztz this account swapping bullshit never resulted in such shenanigans, rexxy wouldnt give his info out to anyone

Mornin
12-19-2012, 02:40 PM
thanks pal, i made it, other people take credit for it, life of a creator of great things

You were the creator? I referenced Engelbert because i thought it was his creation. I am sorry. Big fan.

Nirgon
12-19-2012, 02:44 PM
Well if you want the sig back, there's always the mspaint route that was taken with Harrison.

Have fun!

Mornin
12-19-2012, 02:45 PM
Mornin, I dunno what else to say. You IMed me and said you were quitting here's mornin do what you want but don't take items X Y Z. I later IM'ed you asking if I could borrow a few, and you could have back when you returned, to which you responded ok. You came back one night, mid raid, and said you wanted it back. I told you I was raiding. You then made posts, OOC, etc., saying I was a jew a thief etc. You admitted you were trolling me. So then I trolled you and held on to it for a bit. Then Zibby got deleted by Tunak, on which some of the items I had borrowed were on. I got most of the items back, the important ones such as MS, and gave you all back. To make up for what was missing, I believe inconsequential items such as RMB's, and one good item, a Tranix Crown, I gave you a Fungi Tunic on blue, and some other stuff, which is worth considerably more than a tranix crown and a couple of RMB's. You called it "even", although you got the far better end of the deal. /shrug, so be it.

I gave you a lot of pixels on blue and my whole bank on red. I said do not touch items on my character. You then sent me a pm stating you already let someone use my manastone and i responded w.e even tho you violated my trust. Then next time i went on mornin character was raped and pillaged. You then gave me back most of items but not all after many arguments. We then traded my tranix crown for your blue fungi.. which is very fair.. roughly 20k in red for 40k in blue.. sounds fair especially since i gave you 100k in blue earlier unconditionally.. and you called me the jew and thief...

Nirgon
12-19-2012, 02:51 PM
Never gave my info to anyone but Kringe.

Never sold the character, never had a problem.

Coincidence.

Mornin
12-19-2012, 02:56 PM
I gave my info to HB as a simple Jew trap which he got caught in...