PDA

View Full Version : Lies and Delusional concepts

Pages : [1] 2

Supreme
12-12-2012, 10:30 AM
Was serious until nihliums pocked GM Amelinda banned holocaust for doing the same shit Nihlium was doing, box intergrity about as good as general butt nakeds new finding of jesus

Smedy i often wonder if you honestly believe your own rhetoric and bullshit or if you are just choosing to ingore the facts and want to keep your head up your ass.

Rogean banned Holocaust. Holocaust got themselves banned when a known exploit was reported and Holocaust was told to NOT do it.

Your whining is just childish at this point. If you hate Red99 so much just quit and move on. I have never seen someone so mad about something yet stays and continues to bitch about things.

Like an abused spouse that just cannot seem to put it all behind..they must DWELL on the past in hopes someone will listen to their sob story and take pity on them.

None of it matters. If you and your defeated pals are "TEH BEST" then man up, reform and come at us. If not just STFU and move on.

Either way your shitting up the forums with all the crying and blaming.

Jenni D
12-12-2012, 10:35 AM
editors note : author has dirty whistle (prior ban for MQ)

Herb9
12-12-2012, 10:42 AM
Bottom line is egotistical losers will always find someone else to blame.

Anybody who wants to think they are losing because of a GM, or because of MQ, you go on and keep thinking that there's some advantage we have that you'll never have, it's an important foundation for your inferiority complex, and the more ingrained this attitude becomes in a loser, the less likely they are to ever win again.

Most everyone I fight on this server has lost before the fight starts, because their attitude is that of a loser, I just manifest their fears and deliver their inevitable fate.

HippoNipple
12-12-2012, 11:09 AM
Lol herb lurks in holocaust forums, tells his superior that people are saying bad things and to make them stop, then backs him up on his new thread.

I don't think Smedy bothers anyone else on these forums fellas. Only a couple schmucks that don't want to face the facts.

Could they have all started over again while another guild had a couple months on them and beat the odds? Maybe, but after grinding this game it gets too boring to start fresh again. This game isn't hard, its just long and tedious. I have no doubt you and a couple of your friends would have started over again if in the same situation, but most people wouldn't.

The fact that you claim victory when you were getting stomped in the game before Holocaust getting banned is pretty weak though. Now some new group of "full retards" has come onto the server and started taking you out after playing a couple weeks compared to your 1 year+.

No one is trying to contest your commitment to playing this game more hours on a consistent basis than anyone else.

levelonealt
12-12-2012, 11:25 AM
Supreme, do you know anything about these guys?
Like, who they are... What they are doing.. etc etc

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/384/2zqx9xw.jpg

bigSCHMEDY3.25
12-12-2012, 11:49 AM
Had to do a minute of digging but here is a screenshot from Febuary 7, 2012 with Supreme in all his glory. Look at how good he attacks that guard with his group of friends (bonus: ironlionzion sighting)!!!

But guys, serisly.. srlsy guys he knows what happened in December 2011, srsly guys guys SRSLY.

http://i45.tinypic.com/de3g5z.png

Nirgon
12-12-2012, 02:30 PM
First time I saw Supreme was in Lavastorm. Didn't know much of him at the time.

But I did think, where'd he get all that rubicite+mithril etc? Mains didn't have it at the time.

HM!

RoguePhantom
12-12-2012, 02:39 PM
Smedy i often wonder if you honestly believe your own rhetoric and bullshit or if you are just choosing to ingore the facts and want to keep your head up your ass.

Rogean banned Holocaust. Holocaust got themselves banned when a known exploit was reported and Holocaust was told to NOT do it.

Your whining is just childish at this point. If you hate Red99 so much just quit and move on. I have never seen someone so mad about something yet stays and continues to bitch about things.

Like an abused spouse that just cannot seem to put it all behind..they must DWELL on the past in hopes someone will listen to their sob story and take pity on them.

None of it matters. If you and your defeated pals are "TEH BEST" then man up, reform and come at us. If not just STFU and move on.

You REALLY need to diet man. All those chins are cutting off the oxygen supply to your brain. Your post reads like my sperm got together and just splattered all over a keyboard.

Stop blowing the Dominos guy for free extra sausage on your pizza, get on a treadmill, and take some Dexatrim.

Come back in 6 months after you lose the baby weight which will allow the blood to flow back to your brain and help you form some real, coherent thoughts.

Supreme
12-12-2012, 02:46 PM
You REALLY need to diet man. All those chins are cutting off the oxygen supply to your brain. Your post reads like my sperm got together and just splattered all over a keyboard.

Stop blowing the Dominos guy for free extra sausage on your pizza, get on a treadmill, and take some Dexatrim.

Come back in 6 months after you lose the baby weight which will allow the blood to flow back to your brain and help you form some real, coherent thoughts.

You offer no counter to anything i originally said.

Fail troll.

Supreme
12-12-2012, 02:48 PM
First time I saw Supreme was in Lavastorm. Didn't know much of him at the time.

But I did think, where'd he get all that rubicite+mithril etc? Mains didn't have it at the time.

HM!

Interdasting indeed...unless i had a main and rerolled *gasp*.

But i know that may be too complex for you to understand of course.

engelbutter
12-12-2012, 02:48 PM
can some1 plz post a pic of this supreme character

rly interest 2 see what this butter troll looks like irl

Supreme
12-12-2012, 02:53 PM

Lots of mads because they could not figure out how to pull Phinny way way WAY back when the server first started.

They could not pull Phinny without seahorse adds so it MUST be exploiting!

Supreme
12-12-2012, 02:55 PM
Lol herb lurks in holocaust forums, tells his superior that people are saying bad things and to make them stop, then backs him up on his new thread.

I don't think Smedy bothers anyone else on these forums fellas. Only a couple schmucks that don't want to face the facts.

Could they have all started over again while another guild had a couple months on them and beat the odds? Maybe, but after grinding this game it gets too boring to start fresh again. This game isn't hard, its just long and tedious. I have no doubt you and a couple of your friends would have started over again if in the same situation, but most people wouldn't.

The fact that you claim victory when you were getting stomped in the game before Holocaust getting banned is pretty weak though. Now some new group of "full retards" has come onto the server and started taking you out after playing a couple weeks compared to your 1 year+.

No one is trying to contest your commitment to playing this game more hours on a consistent basis than anyone else.

I barely play btw.

I am still able to get attention of all the trolls and defeated scrubs on Red99 though.

Salem Orchid
12-12-2012, 03:32 PM
clear advantages like living with your mom, if I didn't have to work to pay rent I'd be logging the big hours on p99, 3-4 level 60's myself no doubt.

Cwall
12-12-2012, 03:54 PM
lol @ supreme suggesting that smedy is or ever was part of holocaust

fiegi 2.5
12-12-2012, 04:07 PM
(true story)

i saw supreme in game twice

once in oasis where he ran from filthed and plugged going to sro

other time in lavastorm/solb where he got layed out by heartbrand and some wizard.

He def wasnt part of any of the real pvp early in the server

Hailto
12-12-2012, 04:14 PM
All this drama over a dead server, interesting.

Vile
12-12-2012, 04:39 PM
Wait, people don't know that Lovely = Supreme. You were all trolled hard as he exploited like crazy to twink his alt and come out of no where with the rubi and mithril...

Massive Marc
12-12-2012, 04:43 PM
oh snap

Vile
12-12-2012, 04:46 PM
oh snap

Yea.. Lovely created the guild that Supreme magically took over basically... all making sense now?

Only a MQer/exploiter from Blue would know how to do what Lovely was doing...

Nirgon
12-12-2012, 05:21 PM
Lol he had another character which is why I found in some of my kill shots the surprise that he was choosing to bring his 35 SK to SolB instead of his main to contest Naggy?

Sorry pal.

Besides at this point who would care who your main is?

I saw this before in the MQ denial etc, standard Supreme saying "I know and you don't". Which, folks, is never the case for him.

I like how the GMs told my guys "not to pull Nagafen" according to him.

No, they knew it was an exploit, the general population (not just us) complained when Lovely posted the dead dragon in the hall way in general chat. It was widely known you were doing it and no one ever even responded to our complaints. Until ... well... you guys got Holocausted and we took your strat.

But, pretend however ye likes. We've been over it a couple hundred times.

SamwiseRed
12-12-2012, 05:22 PM
I play wow emu with former wow nihilum members. Hehe those sploitz

SamwiseRed
12-12-2012, 05:24 PM
But supreme not lovely. Lovely makin $$ off live streaming wow

Chedduh
12-12-2012, 05:32 PM
WTF?!? Kungen was lovely? I didn't think he would give up cash on streaming to play red99 or did he happen to stream that as well?

Chedduh
12-12-2012, 05:39 PM
Yep it was confirmed just went into his stream and talked to him. Kungen is lovely just never streamed Red99 lol, hilarious!

SamwiseRed
12-12-2012, 05:39 PM
dont think he streamed it, it think he just took a break from the shitty game wow has become. anyways hes streaming again, i asked him if he would ever play red99 again. he said probably not but it was fun or something along those lines.

heartbrand
12-12-2012, 05:48 PM
Say what you want about Lovely but that guy was a great antagonist for the soap opera that is Red99.

Cwall
12-12-2012, 06:08 PM
figures that lovely is kungen

they're both eurotrash faggots

Supreme
12-12-2012, 06:11 PM
I thought Cwall is the leader and recruiting officer of Transcendence Gaming...

His sig says so....it must be true!

Cwall
12-12-2012, 06:12 PM
yeah and your app was denied

take our insignia out of our avatar you fucking imposter

Supreme
12-12-2012, 06:19 PM

Cwall applied to join Trans and his app really was denied...

Then he got all mad.

Supreme
12-12-2012, 06:21 PM
BTW anyone is welcome to use that Avatar...spread the word!

Nirgon
12-12-2012, 06:28 PM
I think Smedy's sig is true.

Cwall
12-13-2012, 01:25 AM
Cwall applied to join Trans and his app really was denied...

Then he got all mad.

how the fuck would i apply to something i created

you dumb fat ******

Sickpuppy
12-13-2012, 01:49 AM

you dumb fat ******

Loli Pops
12-13-2012, 02:47 AM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mczk0dDAcO1qi4kqwo1_500.jpg

Smedy
12-13-2012, 03:07 AM

This, and hello, appreciate the feedback big dawg supreme

Jenni D
12-13-2012, 04:34 AM
once a cheat, always a cheat

Supreme
12-13-2012, 09:37 AM

you dumb fat ******

Because you did not create it and are a delusional liar.

http://www.transcendencegaming.org/owned.html

Want me to post your application that was denied as well?

Smedy
12-13-2012, 10:05 AM
With all the hard work you put in over at transcendencegaming.org you finally have something to show for it, 6 chins.

Supreme
12-13-2012, 10:30 AM
With all the hard work you put in over at transcendencegaming.org you finally have something to show for it, 6 chins.

Smedy riding my jock 24/7.

Up to 7 chins now brah~

BigSlip
12-13-2012, 11:25 AM

is this...real life?

i m m e r s i o n

=

d e a t h 4 t h e f a t s

Holey
12-13-2012, 11:41 AM
funny how people talk shit about irl yet they themselves aren't doing shit in real life.

supreme got yo back buddy and your chins :P

smedy your prob the fatass in real life with double double chin and shit.

BigSlip
12-13-2012, 11:51 AM
funny how people talk shit about irl yet they themselves aren't doing shit in real life.

lol

Tradesonred
12-13-2012, 12:01 PM

Not so sure what your point is supposed to be here.

Because one of the most epic lulz quote to come out of this server is Troriste's "More lucky than exploit"

Kinda like getting caught by cops fucking an underage girl and saying something ridiculous like "I tripped on her clothes next to the bed, and it unbuttoned my belt and my dick fell in her vagina Sir"

Smedy
12-13-2012, 01:28 PM

that's cute bro

i'm fat as fuck, would post pics but i can't my stomach in the photo

engelbutter
12-13-2012, 02:18 PM
Smedy, like myself is a handsome fellow.

Supreme is a fat greasy mexican with 7 chins. Disgusting

engelbutter
12-13-2012, 02:19 PM
http://hem.bredband.net/b215244/supreme_ding_60.gif

Holey
12-13-2012, 02:28 PM
that's cute bro

i'm fat as fuck, would post pics but i can't my stomach in the photo

Want To Buy propper english please. rewrite this. all i see is,
Your too much of a fatass to post a picture.
either that or
Your stomaches so huge, that it wants to eat the camera thus no pictures.:rolleyes:

Graahle
12-13-2012, 02:53 PM
either that or
Your stomaches so huge, that it wants to eat the camera thus no pictures.:rolleyes:

Proper english indeed.

RoguePhantom
12-13-2012, 02:56 PM
either that or

You talk about his english... but his second language is better than your first.

Your dad must have been the blind, deaf and dumb squirrel that busted a nut inside your mom.

Holey
12-13-2012, 03:40 PM
but being born into america with english as my second language.
and you guys saying its my first. thats cool. actually read this
putang ina mo bakla.

SamwiseRed
12-13-2012, 03:57 PM
either that or

hes posted his pic numerous times. use the search function you inbred

Holey
12-13-2012, 04:03 PM
samwise you turned into a bluebie your a nonfactor. gtfo red fourm troll.

RoguePhantom
12-13-2012, 04:06 PM
but being born into america with english as my second language.
and you guys saying its my first. thats cool. actually read this
putang ina mo bakla.

Take your Filipino ass the fuck out of here before you get knocked out worse than your congressman.

SamwiseRed
12-13-2012, 04:06 PM
samwise you turned into a bluebie your a nonfactor. gtfo red fourm troll.

who the fuck are you?

Twain
12-13-2012, 04:21 PM
^^^mad

People starting to curse. Its getting heated! This is why I read the forums at work.

Holey
12-13-2012, 04:22 PM
who the fuck are you?

a 57 rogue on blue that gave all his shit away cuz blue is nothing but sitting around and wasting life. maybe your just a girl and run away from blue and get griefed

Take your Filipino ass the fuck out of here before you get knocked out worse than your congressman.

So i take it your against him? thats cool. if i can get knocked out for 25mill i would be smiling too.
and your fourm troll ass should play more rather then being on te fourms talking shit like most of the people in here.

RoguePhantom
12-13-2012, 04:28 PM
a 57 rogue on blue that gave all his shit away cuz blue is nothing but sitting around and wasting life. maybe your just a girl and run away from blue and get griefed

So i take it your against him? thats cool. if i can get knocked out for 25mill i would be smiling too.
and your fourm troll ass should play more rather then being on te fourms talking shit like most of the people in here.

Ill start playing when the GMs start caring.

All it takes is to actually Run their "Anti Hax Script" and ban/suspend people and show they have an interest in running this place for anything other than PlatLord's secondary revenue stream.

SamwiseRed
12-13-2012, 04:31 PM

so you are a 57 bluebie calling other people bluebies. lol

fiegi 2.5
12-13-2012, 04:56 PM
are people just finding out now that the developers don't give a hoot about red?

this couldn't of been any clearer in January.

Tomatoking
12-13-2012, 05:42 PM

Is it me or did supreme post this out of the blue?

not the first time either , i think he brings up this drama more then anyone?

karsten
12-13-2012, 06:15 PM
man i've been sitting here trying to think of something funny to post to this thread and i just can't get over the title. "Lies and Delusional concepts" is something straight out of a geocites rage website from 1998 and i'm just lolling too hard still

karsten
12-13-2012, 06:20 PM
btw yes, tomatoking is correct

Massive Marc
12-13-2012, 06:31 PM
^ u play anymore bro ?

Holey
12-13-2012, 06:44 PM
so you are a 57 bluebie calling other people bluebies. lol

i dont play that shit no more brew i quit blue. im a level 8 necro on red.

Chedduh
12-13-2012, 07:25 PM
i dont play that shit no more brew i quit blue. im a level 8 necro on red.

As well as a catered lvl 50 some rogue named Gream pampered by big Nihili in regards to levels and gear.

Supreme
12-13-2012, 08:12 PM
Is it me or did supreme post this out of the blue?

not the first time either , i think he brings up this drama more then anyone?

Was in response to a post Smedy made on the Holocaust recruiting thread.

Since i did not want to call him out on the lies and bullshit he constantly spews i decided to post it here in R&F.

Deal with it or gtfo.

Holey
12-13-2012, 08:48 PM
who the fuck is gream?

Chedduh
12-13-2012, 08:55 PM
who the fuck is gream?

someone scared

Awwalike
12-13-2012, 09:25 PM
these kids live for these forums bra let them have it. without forums they r just shawn wooleys

heartbrand
12-13-2012, 09:27 PM
these kids live for these forums bra let them have it. without forums they r just shawn wooleys

SamwiseRed
12-13-2012, 09:30 PM
HB quoting Failwest, my god you have truely embraced the darkside. at least you are immersed :D

Tomatoking
12-13-2012, 09:34 PM
Was in response to a post Smedy made on the Holocaust recruiting thread.

Since i did not want to call him out on the lies and bullshit he constantly spews i decided to post it here in R&F.

Deal with it or gtfo.

this isnt holocaust recruitment thread? ive seen you start posts like this hundreds of times over the past few months

i think its starting to get disturbing , how is it possible for you guys to care so much about such stupid shit?

SamwiseRed
12-13-2012, 09:37 PM
supreme has a lot of built up frustration. with 7 chins there really isnt any other place to vent other than internet forums. let him get it out of his system.

Jenni D
12-13-2012, 09:38 PM
fat, mad and a dad

Supreme
12-13-2012, 10:07 PM
this isnt holocaust recruitment thread? ive seen you start posts like this hundreds of times over the past few months

i think its starting to get disturbing , how is it possible for you guys to care so much about such stupid shit?

Obviously which is why it is posted on R&F.

Last thread i started was on 10/4/2012..so again you are a liar and delusional

How is it possible for players to attack other players real life family while hiding behind their own anonimity.

It is called being a chicken-shit pussy.

Supreme
12-13-2012, 10:10 PM
fat, mad and a dad

I guess it is better than being a fat cow with an acne problem.....

Glad you got all these EQ males to cyber you..because you get no attention from people that actually see you.

Jenni D
12-13-2012, 10:12 PM
when people are caught cheating they generally lose all respect they had or ever would have. you, having being caught and banned for cheating, fall into this category. nobody likes a cheat! sorry just the way of the world friend.

Jenni D
12-13-2012, 10:15 PM
confirmed mad haha

Bamzal Sherbet
12-13-2012, 10:21 PM
not by the hair of his chins' chins' chin

Supreme
12-13-2012, 10:28 PM
when people are caught cheating they generally lose all respect they had or ever would have. you, having being caught and banned for cheating, fall into this category. nobody likes a cheat! sorry just the way of the world friend.

You have been caught cybering...does that make you a cyber whore?

Or just a fat pizza faced cow?

Tomatoking
12-13-2012, 10:44 PM
this guy sounds mad

ps. i cheated too

Jenni D
12-13-2012, 10:58 PM
i hate to break this to you supreme, but trolling only works if theres even a hint of truth in said trolling.
perfect example happening in this thread! :)

karsten
12-13-2012, 11:20 PM
fat, mad and a dad

Cwall
12-14-2012, 12:12 AM

http://www.transcendencegaming.org/owned.html

yeah post my "application"

i'd love to see what kind of retarded shit you can concoct

Supreme
12-14-2012, 12:33 AM
yeah post my "application"

i'd love to see what kind of retarded shit you can concoct

How can i concoct your application...i mean you DO own Transcendence right?

;)

s1ckness
12-14-2012, 01:02 AM
Smedy fatter than Last

Cwall
12-14-2012, 03:02 AM
How can i concoct your application...i mean you DO own Transcendence right?

;)

confirmed "application" is bullshit otherwise you would have posted it

fat mad bad filthy whistle beaner and liar

disgusting

Knightt
12-14-2012, 03:26 AM

what FREAKING UI IS THIS

Holey
12-14-2012, 10:35 AM
custom ui. www.google.com/everquest-ui-

Nirgon
12-14-2012, 10:45 AM
It's mob stuck in wall v1.0, this was very early into the project and may no longer work.

Correction: you can still do this to Phinny, had to phone that one up to the booth.

This UI costs a couple boxes of peanut butter marshmellow Supreme fatty yum yums.

SamwiseRed
12-14-2012, 10:48 AM
I want a UI with 22 horizontal hotbars, Target of Target, and mq

Supreme
12-14-2012, 01:36 PM
You guys are morons.

Phinny in the wall did not prevent combat damage..see Jeremy getting summoned then splat?

The UI is something Tiki used in IB...see Nizzar...he was in IB and not Trans..

Lots of people that did not know SHIT about EQ trying to profess how Trans was exploiting the server..CRY CRY CRY...

SamwiseRed
12-14-2012, 01:49 PM
im trying hard to care about a bunch of losers exploiting a 13 year old emu but i cant. pathetic and sad really, damn CoD generation

Holey
12-14-2012, 01:55 PM
/assist <mob> gg target of target.

heartbrand
12-14-2012, 01:56 PM
You guys are morons.

Phinny in the wall did not prevent combat damage..see Jeremy getting summoned then splat?

Lots of people that did not know SHIT about EQ trying to profess how Trans was exploiting the server..CRY CRY CRY...

Pretty much this. I farmed phinny on this server with 2 people for months, and him being "in the wall" doesn't prevent AE's / melee / summon, and if your pets die and you're late on resummoning he will summon / chase you.

Nirgon
12-14-2012, 02:04 PM
You can absolutely bug Phinny out on this server. Can't find SS.

Holey
12-14-2012, 02:08 PM
You can absolutely bug Phinny out on this server. Can't find SS.

no ss did not happened.

heartbrand
12-14-2012, 02:11 PM
How will a screenshot show anything? Need logs of him somehow being stuck in zone geometry and failing to attack / AoE.

Holey
12-14-2012, 02:13 PM
fraps or did not happen :D

SamwiseRed
12-14-2012, 02:28 PM
if 2 people on a 20 person server exploit mobs, does it matter?

Supreme
12-14-2012, 02:37 PM
Can't find SS.

Nirgon was in Nek Forest cyboring JenJen.

Can't find SS.

Supreme
12-14-2012, 02:40 PM
if 2 people on a 20 person server exploit mobs, does it matter?

Dunno.

Go ask them on LoZ.

Nirgon
12-14-2012, 02:59 PM
Remember that time I made up all that other stuff Supreme, it went on for like 100+ pages

Supreme
12-14-2012, 03:00 PM
Remember that time I made up all that other stuff Supreme, it went on for like 100+ pages

No.

Tomatoking
12-14-2012, 03:05 PM
Mad as fuck still

picked 14 tomatoes today jelly as FUCK

Nirgon
12-14-2012, 03:09 PM
No.

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=60683&highlight=account

Cwall
12-14-2012, 03:20 PM
i can't believe they locked that thread

Nirgon
12-14-2012, 03:21 PM
I can

Tomatoking
12-14-2012, 03:24 PM
145 pages !

RoguePhantom
12-14-2012, 04:05 PM
How will a screenshot show anything? Need logs of him somehow being stuck in zone geometry and failing to attack / AoE.

You went from screaming Fuck you Nihilum, to now defending everything they did.

Your asshole must be so worn out that they needed to use ocean liner dock ties to suture up your hershey highway on ramp.

fiegi 2.5
12-14-2012, 04:12 PM

Your asshole must be so worn out that they needed to use ocean liner dock ties to suture up your hershey highway on ramp.

lolololololololololololololololoolll

Nirgon
12-14-2012, 04:12 PM
Inb4 Heartbrand doesn't remember that thread either

heartbrand
12-14-2012, 04:13 PM

Reading comp fail. How does this have anything to do with nihilum? I farmed phinny for months on this server, he looked exactly like phinny does in that picture, and he AoE'd / meleed / summoned, etc.

Nirgon
12-14-2012, 04:14 PM
I'll get the Uthgaard post that confirms this being a bug if you want. Or not, don't care lol.

RoguePhantom
12-16-2012, 02:49 AM
Reading comp fail. How does this have anything to do with nihilum? I farmed phinny for months on this server, he looked exactly like phinny does in that picture, and he AoE'd / meleed / summoned, etc.

What does you farming Phinny have to do with you bitching about Nihilum exploiting Vox and Naggy to NOW defending their practices? Talk about comprehension failure.

You are the epitome of a fucking idiot. No one can ever hope to approach the moronic stature that you have attained on this server.

You should really save whatever face you have left and just kill yourself.

All we do is laugh at you.

heartbrand
12-16-2012, 03:00 AM
Thank you for yet again proving your lack of comprehension of basic concepts. You somehow tried to juxtapose my skepticism about the picture in this thread of the so-called "exploitation" of phinagel vis a vis my experience with him as a defense of Nihilum. I responded by saying that makes no sense this has nothing to do with nihilum. You now post this, completely ignoring again the point at hand, likely because you have no point to make.

No where have I "defended" any practices. No one's whistle on this server is clean. However, the events you cite took place literally a year ago. The nihilum of then is not the nihilum of now. Whatever happened then is in the past. At the very least, the leader of nihilum isn't a rampant boxer like the leader of Full Retard.

P.S. being mad doesn't suit you pal, just makes you look way too immersed

Cwall
12-16-2012, 04:43 AM
my whistle is in mint condition

Jenni D
12-16-2012, 10:04 AM
hb's whistle is filthy with clumps of supremes shit and ass hair on it :/

SamwiseRed
12-16-2012, 10:30 AM
HB I have to admit that lately you've been jumping in to defend Nilly at the drop of a hat. All good though, eff dis cheating ass server. This entire box needs a cleansing.

Supreme
12-16-2012, 11:54 AM
HB I have to admit that lately you've been jumping in to defend Nilly at the drop of a hat. All good though, eff dis cheating ass server. This entire box needs a cleansing.

Claims of cheating..yet provides no proof other than hearsay and speculation.

Supreme
12-16-2012, 11:55 AM
Jen's whistle is filthy with clumps of noah's shit and ass hair on it :/

heartbrand
12-16-2012, 11:56 AM
The only cheating currently taking place is by NPCs who use unresistable AE's despite having been reported multiple times for their exploiting.

Delita
12-16-2012, 12:45 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0

Tomatoking
12-16-2012, 01:16 PM
Thank you for yet again proving your lack of comprehension of basic concepts. You somehow tried to juxtapose my skepticism about the picture in this thread of the so-called "exploitation" of phinagel vis a vis my experience with him as a defense of Nihilum. I responded by saying that makes no sense this has nothing to do with nihilum. You now post this, completely ignoring again the point at hand, likely because you have no point to make.

No where have I "defended" any practices. No one's whistle on this server is clean. However, the events you cite took place literally a year ago. The nihilum of then is not the nihilum of now. Whatever happened then is in the past. At the very least, the leader of nihilum isn't a rampant boxer like the leader of Full Retard.

who boxes?

levelonealt
12-16-2012, 02:14 PM
You guys are morons.

Put down the pizza, stop blubbering like a homo erectus and wash the thick layers of lard from your fucking glasses.
Now look at the screenshot again.
It has nothing to do with the place the fishman is currently standing and all to do with the way the fishman actually got there in the first place.

Now, once you stop ejaculating your e-hormones like a 30 year old three hundred pound female virgin who got surrounded by the entire acting cast of the 300, I'd like to proceed to the next step.

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/3874/tinfoilhat3.jpg

-- Nihilum on their way to PvE greatness in Red, harbored (and still harbor) certain members from the blue guild with the most raid suspensions in P99 history.
-- Nihilum exploits classic dragons.
-- Holocaust picks up the strategy.
-- P99 staff issues a warning about a 'no tolerance' policy towards exploiting dragons. Get caught and you will be banned.
-- Holocaust disobeys, gets caught, disbanded and leadership banned, January of '12.
-- More than a month goes by, and members of that blue guild are caught exploting Vox on blue.
-- A guide is called, and tells them to disengage.
-- They proceed to belittle him, all the while claiming that <It has been a known bug on red, and it's gonna get fixed soon anyway>.
-- Paymelinda makes a famous post about how she won't tolerate such behavior towards her guides.
-- Said members get away with a 'suspension' and they are back in game, with the same characters, a week later. Non-leniency policy strangely becomes lenient.

Once a cheat, always a cheat. Difference is, your blue ban gave you enough clarity to understand that if you lick the correct balls, you will be allowed to get away with anything.

Beastro
12-18-2012, 12:54 AM
Is they ever remake the Hunger Games they should cast Supreme as the lead and call him Fatniss.

Supreme
12-18-2012, 01:17 AM
Put down the pizza, stop blubbering like a homo erectus and wash the thick layers of lard from your fucking glasses.
It has nothing to do with the place the fishman is currently standing and all to do with the way the fishman actually got there in the first place.

Now, once you stop ejaculating your e-hormones like a 30 year old three hundred pound female virgin who got surrounded by the entire acting cast of the 300, I'd like to proceed to the next step.

So bat shit stupid that you do not even know what the fuck you are talking about. Just stop already before you pop a blood vessel trying to come up with such clever rhetoric.

-- Nihilum on their way to PvE greatness in Red, harbored (and still harbor) certain members from the blue guild with the most raid suspensions in P99 history.
-- P99 staff issues a warning about a 'no tolerance' policy towards exploiting dragons. Get caught and you will be banned.
-- Holocaust disobeys, gets caught, disbanded and leadership banned, January of '12.
-- More than a month goes by, and members of that blue guild are caught exploting Vox on blue.
-- They proceed to belittle him, all the while claiming that <It has been a known bug on red, and it's gonna get fixed soon anyway>.
-- Paymelinda makes a famous post about how she won't tolerate such behavior towards her guides.
-- Said members get away with a 'suspension' and they are back in game, with the same characters, a week later. Non-leniency policy strangely becomes lenient.

Once a cheat, always a cheat. Difference is, your blue ban gave you enough clarity to understand that if you lick the correct balls, you will be allowed to get away with anything.

You forget the part where holocaust is then unbanned..cries and cries about how unfair Red99 is..quits and blames being banned as to why they failed at PVP.

Supreme
12-18-2012, 01:17 AM
Is they ever remake the Hunger Games they should cast Supreme as the lead and call him Fatniss.

Obviously i would win Hunger Games..amirite?

Beastro
12-18-2012, 01:25 AM

I understand where you're coming from, but it still doesn't change the fact that you're a blowhard.

levelonealt
12-18-2012, 05:42 AM
I'm so fucking retarded, I will try to avoid the question by posting up pretty words I don't even have a fuck of what they mean.

Alright.

You forget the part where holocaust is then unbanned..cries and cries about how unfair Red99 is..quits and blames being banned as to why they failed at PVP.

Is anyone here talking about Holo? Zero fucks, this isn't about them or anything. It was used as an example of how you should practice what you fucking preach. And you still try to spin in, though not as good as that blue guilds PR. Go back to sucking balls... At least you're moderately ok with that..

Smedy
12-18-2012, 05:58 AM

Good read, would read again a+ summary of the demise of Red99.

Integrity of the box right now is shit, would not play.

"Pay-Me-Linda" lul'd

Nirgon
12-18-2012, 10:17 AM

Holocaust was told not to and our guild showed up with the usual 14 people with no resist gear for the fight.

Supreme
12-18-2012, 11:11 AM
Whiners gonna whine because they can't compete...blame GM's for their failures, give up without even really trying to make it competitive.

All while trying to perpetuate the lies and delusions that they are victims.

SamwiseRed
12-18-2012, 12:19 PM
the only victims here are the families of people so immersed they have forgotten about their real lives. can we please have a moment of silence...

Tomatoking
12-18-2012, 12:38 PM
hate to say it but im going to agree with surpreme just this one time

everyone was un banned and given a chance to come back and form up to compete

they took it , holo didnt. The end

tired of hearing about exploiting dragons get a fucking life

SamwiseRed
12-18-2012, 12:42 PM
get off this server while your whistle is still clean. i barely escaped.

HippoNipple
12-18-2012, 12:58 PM
Holocaust has a right to be pissed but they can't blame Nihilum. It is easy to project how things were handled onto Nihilum because that was the guild they competed with.

Holocaust was treated unfairly with the bans in comparison to the rest of the server. Who knows what happened exactly behind the scenes that allowed Nihilum to have a pass on the rules. Maybe someone knew someone or maybe they paid someone off. If Holocaust had that same connection they would have also used it.

When it comes down to it having a server with corrupt leadership is what ruined the server. It is hard to hire people for nothing and have them give a shit about the morality of a server. The developers are the only ones that give a shit about the project and they don't have enough time to handle both red and blue. Welcome to shit box life. The server integrity has been compromised and there is enough cheating going on that it is a joke for anyone to claim winning this box.

Most that play this server treat it as a joke. It isn't competitive, just a couple groups of people hating on the others and trying to grief. If this server wasn't corrupt then maybe there would be competition and a healthy population. Right now this server is looking more like LoZ every day with boxing, but without Velious coming out in a week.

RoguePhantom
12-18-2012, 01:06 PM
Whiners gonna whine because they can't compete...blame GM's for their failures, give up without even really trying to make it competitive.

All while trying to perpetuate the lies and delusions that they are victims.

No one is saying Nihilim griefed them off the server. The GMs and their 'handjobs for the homeless' queen did.

If people got banned. Post numbers.

Post why they got banned.

This veil of secrecy just keeps rumors flowing and making the box even more of a cesspool than it already is. Even herpes looks at Red99 and says, "Well Fuck that!" While in the background, Magic Johnson and Greg Louganis yell, "We already did!"

heartbrand
12-18-2012, 01:48 PM
I've thought about what happened back during the Nagafen fiasco, and I've come to the conclusion that it ultimately made no difference for a variety of reasons. The main two points made about what was, still in my mind pretty terribly botched, is that it hindered Holocaust's ability to recruit during the ban and the gear advantage became insurmountable.

1) The two week suspension stopped Holocaust's momentum and prevented them from recruiting during this time.

Holocaust had no leadership, no formal recruitment. You couldn't apply to Holocaust because they didn't recruit. So this claim is false. It wouldn't have mattered had there been no suspension, holocaust wasn't recruiting.

2) The gear advantage was insurmountable.

Really? Two weeks of bladestoppers was too much, on a server pre-damage nerf where wizards were one shotting people? Lol.

The reality is Holocaust was always destined to fail. They failed to bring over the majority of their core to red99 from the get go, the class distribution was awful, and there was no leadership or recruitment. But beyond all of that, as they still were winning the pvp, it was a guild founded upon grief. Do you think had holocaust not been suspended for two weeks they'd still be here playing? Of course not. Nihilum was able to recruit because it's a guild formed to play EverQuest. The majority of the members came here to experience classic EQ without having to wait in a line to do so. When holocaust would win a pvp battle or grief, they would log off and simply kill the dragon later. They were here for EverQuest. Holocaust couldn't compete against that. The better recruiting message was come join us to raid and get loot, not hey we don't recruit you're a faggot n****r and we're going to corpse camp you and lol about it. This is why all of uprising ended up joining nihilum rather than ally with holocaust even for one raid. They were never going to "win" this server.

Does this mean the way it was handled was ok? No, Rogean admitted it was done poorly, but let's not kid ourselves as though this changed forever the destiny of this server. Had nihilum also been suspended, they would've mostly all came back. Holocaust for the most part didn't. Even when holocaust had uncontested opportunities at Vox, what happened? Lady Vox at the zone line of permafrost camping all of their corpses. It wasn't going to happen for them folks. It doesn't mean there weren't some fun and lol worthy moments in holocaust, but on this server, it just wasn't meant to be for Holocaust, despite the Nagafen fiasco.

As to all the other so-called GM Favoritism, really? Killjoy, nihilum member, banned. Fallen, banned. Sektor, banned. Bahamut rage deleted never restored. Bruuce, banned. Shocker ate a suspension while in nihilum, I think beovvulf did as well though not sure.There's plenty more but I can't recall them all off the top of my head. Plenty of people were banned for cheating/boxing.

If anything, not enough people are banned for boxing nowadays as opposed to when Amelinda was here. She didn't go about things the best of ways, hehehehe, but at least people were a bit scared to box back then and tried to hide it. Now people just openly do it with no remorse or fear.

Nihilum hardly has Rogean's ear, he ended up forcing them to delete loots from several dragon kills that the whole wall issue was never even used for. If there was a secret bat phone to Rogean, the AE dispel issue would've been fixed five months ago. The only bat phone Rogean has is a lightsaber pals, and he isn't wielding it over here on red99, despite what your guild tag may or may not be.

So while people can continue to cry and complain and bitch and moan, know that GM favoritism has nothing to do with why Nihilum is on top of this server. They are on top because of excellent leadership by Nizzar who understands classic EQ content, and because the members are here to play EverQuest and progress.

Massive Marc
12-18-2012, 01:59 PM
1) The two week suspension stopped Holocaust's momentum and prevented them from recruiting during this time.

Holocaust had no leadership, no formal recruitment. You couldn't apply to Holocaust because they didn't recruit. So this claim is false. It wouldn't have mattered had there been no suspension, holocaust wasn't recruiting.

I'm not sure about all the rest of the crap you came up with, but I know for sure you could apply to Holocaust. I did, because I wanted to play with Knuckles at the time.

Please stand corrected.

heartbrand
12-18-2012, 02:04 PM
As with many absolute statements, there are always exceptions, but that doesn't change the main point, which was that overall recruitment / leadership was not something that was a focal point in Holocaust. I'm glad you claim to be the exception, but the other fifteen + posters on the boards have said in the past they tried to apply with no response.

heartbrand
12-18-2012, 02:05 PM
Also, I stuck with Holocaust till the very end on this server, I begged for recruitment to take place, it took months before Gongshow finally became de facto leader and was willing to open up recruitment, before that there was no process.

HippoNipple
12-18-2012, 02:13 PM
I've thought about what happened back during the Nagafen fiasco, and I've come to the conclusion that it ultimately made no difference for a variety of reasons. The main two points made about what was, still in my mind pretty terribly botched, is that it hindered Holocaust's ability to recruit during the ban and the gear advantage became insurmountable.

2) The gear advantage was insurmountable.

Really? Two weeks of bladestoppers was too much, on a server pre-damage nerf where wizards were one shotting people? Lol.

The reality is Holocaust was always destined to fail. They failed to bring over the majority of their core to red99 from the get go, the class distribution was awful, and there was no leadership or recruitment. But beyond all of that, as they still were winning the pvp, it was a guild founded upon grief. Do you think had holocaust not been suspended for two weeks they'd still be here playing? Of course not. Nihilum was able to recruit because it's a guild formed to play EverQuest. The majority of the members came here to experience classic EQ without having to wait in a line to do so. When holocaust would win a pvp battle or grief, they would log off and simply kill the dragon later. They were here for EverQuest. Holocaust couldn't compete against that. The better recruiting message was come join us to raid and get loot, not hey we don't recruit you're a faggot n****r and we're going to corpse camp you and lol about it. This is why all of uprising ended up joining nihilum rather than ally with holocaust even for one raid. They were never going to "win" this server.

Does this mean the way it was handled was ok? No, Rogean admitted it was done poorly, but let's not kid ourselves as though this changed forever the destiny of this server. Had nihilum also been suspended, they would've mostly all came back. Holocaust for the most part didn't. Even when holocaust had uncontested opportunities at Vox, what happened? Lady Vox at the zone line of permafrost camping all of their corpses. It wasn't going to happen for them folks. It doesn't mean there weren't some fun and lol worthy moments in holocaust, but on this server, it just wasn't meant to be for Holocaust, despite the Nagafen fiasco.

As to all the other so-called GM Favoritism, really? Killjoy, nihilum member, banned. Fallen, banned. Sektor, banned. Bahamut rage deleted never restored. Bruuce, banned. Shocker ate a suspension while in nihilum, I think beovvulf did as well though not sure.There's plenty more but I can't recall them all off the top of my head. Plenty of people were banned for cheating/boxing.

If anything, not enough people are banned for boxing nowadays as opposed to when Amelinda was here. She didn't go about things the best of ways, hehehehe, but at least people were a bit scared to box back then and tried to hide it. Now people just openly do it with no remorse or fear.

Nihilum hardly has Rogean's ear, he ended up forcing them to delete loots from several dragon kills that the whole wall issue was never even used for. If there was a secret bat phone to Rogean, the AE dispel issue would've been fixed five months ago. The only bat phone Rogean has is a lightsaber pals, and he isn't wielding it over here on red99, despite what your guild tag may or may not be.

So while people can continue to cry and complain and bitch and moan, know that GM favoritism has nothing to do with why Nihilum is on top of this server. They are on top because of excellent leadership by Nizzar who understands classic EQ content, and because the members are here to play EverQuest and progress.

I don't think many believe Holocaust was going to save the server if it wasn't banned. There are just a couple trolls that are making fun of the server and you bite on it.

People do quit when they see people not treated equally or cheating going on. As you have stated before Nihilum doesn't even have the same people as before. People at one time or another have been treated better by the GMs here.

Other than that there is boxing and cheating going on all the time. Some get banned and some get away with it. Either way just knowing that it is going on has made a lot of people quit. The only ones that play this game hardcore like yourself are those that want to do PVE and don't mind a low population server. Most people need the high population server to enjoy it. Nihilum will always have a core of members that will want to play, even if the numbers get down to 6 players and can only fill one group.

RoguePhantom
12-18-2012, 03:08 PM
Also, I stuck with Holocaust till the very end on this server, I begged for recruitment to take place, it took months before Gongshow finally became de facto leader and was willing to open up recruitment, before that there was no process.

The clusterfuck that was the GM Bannings in the beginning only hastened most of the original Holocaust into never looking back.

The server was screwed from the start when FattyLinda was trading ignorance for people talking dirty to her. (Hi Kungen exploiting red wands with fatty watching) How some people got banned/suspended/reported by her for doing the same things others were shows that not one GM cared. Then banning people for using the Darkelf NPC that can clear the entire zone... (There still is a mob that can do this in another zone that is actively used to farm)

I love how you just pick and chose facts to believe and report on so in your eyes it makes you look less of a moron. But everyone knows you are a fucking joke.

Keep getting those Pixels bro. That aint gonna stop your dick from rotting off after letting Nizarr run it over with his wheelchair multiple times so you could get that Nihilum tag.

heartbrand
12-18-2012, 03:25 PM
Bunch of mad hyperbole, zero facts presented. Par for the course here. Also lol @ comparing recharging of items, something that was asked for by the playerbase, was not an exploit, and was changed later on, to that NPC. Who was banned for charming this mob? Do you have names? Logs? Screenshots? Anything? I love how you just make conclusory statements with no facts or backup to make yourself look less of a moron. =)

HippoNipple
12-18-2012, 03:40 PM
Bunch of mad hyperbole, zero facts presented. Par for the course here. Also lol @ comparing recharging of items, something that was asked for by the playerbase, was not an exploit, and was changed later on, to that NPC. Who was banned for charming this mob? Do you have names? Logs? Screenshots? Anything? I love how you just make conclusory statements with no facts or backup to make yourself look less of a moron. =)

White knight of P1999!

I have no clue what your denial is trying to protect but give it up. People aren't going to dig through for the evidence every time you deny bullshit. It happens in a thread about once a day. People just posted screenshots of you with platlord like a week ago. Fuck off.

Massive Marc
12-18-2012, 03:43 PM
What mob can still be charmed ? not that I don't believe you, but it should probably be put in the bugs section. You guys want a legit server, start there.

heartbrand
12-18-2012, 03:46 PM
White knight of P1999!

I have no clue what your denial is trying to protect but give it up. People aren't going to dig through for the evidence every time you deny bullshit. It happens in a thread about once a day. People just posted screenshots of you with platlord like a week ago. Fuck off.

LOL. Cool story bro, I come from American, innocent until proven guilty. You can't just yell "fraud" or "cheat" and then put someone in jail until they prove they have in fact not committed a crime. I get that's how ForumQuest works, throw a bunch of random accusations @ the wall and see what sticks, if that fails bust out the mspaint for some photoshop. But for those of us that are semi-intelligent and possess a rare skill known as logic, those tactics aren't very effective or convincing.

Massive Marc
12-18-2012, 03:49 PM
Accuses people of something, gets proven wrong, calls them a minority.
Asks for SS of xploiting/corruption, SS goes up of HIM, ignores them.
Gets owned from day 1 crys on boards everyday to shut server down.
Joins Nilihim and server is now the best place to play.

Like I can't think of a person on either server who is as much of a tool as HB. Setting the bar bro..

Like how fucking transparent can you be ? god.

heartbrand
12-18-2012, 03:52 PM
Accuses people of something, gets proven wrong, calls them a minority.
Asks for SS of xploiting/corruption, SS goes up of HIM, ignores them.
Gets owned from day 1 crys on boards everyday to shut server down.
Joins Nilihim and server is now the best place to play.

Like I can't think of a person on either server who is as much of a tool as HB. Setting the bar bro..

Like how fucking transparent can you be ? god.

I said Holocaust did not recruit. Obviously they had members. They had a core, the core also had friends. You happened to be a friend of knuckle. That's an awesome story. However, they made no effort to do a recruitment outside that core and their immediate friends. There are plenty of posts here confirming that. I was actually in Holocaust until the very end, whose word should we take pal?

Still waiting on screenshots, you say a SS of me went up, if it's so convincing and such great evidence, petition it. Surely I would be punished for this abuse you claim? Oh wait, no one petitioned it? No one reported it? Rightttttt.

I changed my song months ago, way before I joined nihilum. I came back and made a new guild, powerleveled tons of people, handed out over 100k worth of gear and tried to make the server a good place to play again. What have you done? Post a bunch of troll shit behind an anonymous account. Thanks pal bai.

HippoNipple
12-18-2012, 03:57 PM
http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=90757

heartbrand
12-18-2012, 04:01 PM
Report it, petition it, that looks like grade A+ convincing evidence. Clearly not a troll, looks perfect. I expect my ban to be forthcoming.

RoguePhantom
12-18-2012, 04:02 PM

You know everything about this server man, I shouldn't have to hold your hand.

heartbrand
12-18-2012, 04:04 PM
Your "point", supposedly, is that one side has been favored over another not just with this but in general. I responded by providing names of nihilum members banned, the fact that content remains unfixed months later that cockblocks the guild, etc. etc. You respond with vague hints of "bans" to "unnamed players," while others went unpunished. I don't know who these people are. Were they reported? Were they petitioned? People cry a shit load here but do they do anything about it?

RoguePhantom
12-18-2012, 04:05 PM
I changed my song months ago, way before I joined nihilum. I came back and made a new guild, powerleveled tons of people, handed out over 100k worth of gear and tried to make the server a good place to play again. What have you done? Post a bunch of troll shit behind an anonymous account. Thanks pal bai.

Big Samwise has done more for this server than you have in your whole tenure here. Don't go getting all self righteous.

heartbrand
12-18-2012, 04:08 PM
Again, what have you done? I gave up hours of time PLing people in Unrest, farming items, handed out tranix crowns / plat / GEB's / resist gear, etc.

Massive Marc
12-18-2012, 04:08 PM
I said Holocaust did not recruit. Obviously they had members. They had a core, the core also had friends. You happened to be a friend of knuckle. That's an awesome story. However, they made no effort to do a recruitment outside that core and their immediate friends. There are plenty of posts here confirming that. I was actually in Holocaust until the very end, whose word should we take pal?

Still waiting on screenshots, you say a SS of me went up, if it's so convincing and such great evidence, petition it. Surely I would be punished for this abuse you claim? Oh wait, no one petitioned it? No one reported it? Rightttttt.

They didn't recruit...but they did recruited. tool.
Anonymous account ? tool.
Report you to GM staff that doesn't give a shit ? tool.

It's ok bro, I'd be a little uptight if someone challenged my immersion when its on the level you're at bro.

heartbrand
12-18-2012, 04:11 PM
If you're too dense to understand the difference between recruitment and having a core then I can't help you.

bigSCHMEDY3.25
12-18-2012, 04:15 PM
HB dude, get a grip

Massive Marc
12-18-2012, 04:16 PM
If you're too dense to understand the difference between recruitment and having a core then I can't help you.

fuck you're terribad at fucking.. everything. Whether or not THEY ACTUALLY DID recruit someone is 100% unrelated to the fact that they WERE INDEED recruiting.

You couldn't apply to Holocaust because they didn't recruit. So this claim is false. It wouldn't have mattered had there been no suspension, holocaust wasn't recruiting.

but I know for sure you could apply to Holocaust. I did,

fucking mouth breathers...

Tomatoking
12-18-2012, 04:19 PM
Again, what have you done? I gave up hours of time PLing people in Unrest, farming items, handed out tranix crowns / plat / GEB's / resist gear, etc.

i remember this guy when i was in oasis on steaks , level 13 war with rusty weapons and leather armor

he told me casting a dmg shield on me was too much mana and i wasnt worth it while him and his pals killed specs.

Imagine that

and when i was in full retard all i heard was about how you stole all these gems and money from everyone , all the bullshit you cry on this forum from start till now

cry about this , cry about that

i cant imagine what a bunch of cry babies your kids are.

heartbrand
12-18-2012, 04:22 PM
You clearly don't comprehend the difference between a real recruitment process, you know where you apply, there's officers, they speak to you, you app etc., classes are posted that are needed, everyone is welcome to apply, trial periods etc. etc., vs. holocaust where if you weren't part of the core or a friend of the core you weren't getting in. I guess it was imagination though as the guild continued to shrink and no one was allowed to apply until the very end, couldn't of been the guild I was in from December till the very end, right?

bigSCHMEDY3.25
12-18-2012, 04:24 PM
steaks is right, hb is a SCUM SUCKER!!!! burn him at the steak :)

heartbrand
12-18-2012, 04:26 PM
i remember this guy when i was in oasis on steaks , level 13 war with rusty weapons and leather armor

he told me casting a dmg shield on me was too much mana and i wasnt worth it while him and his pals killed specs.

Imagine that

and when i was in full retard all i heard was about how you stole all these gems and money from everyone , all the bullshit you cry on this forum from start till now

cry about this , cry about that

i cant imagine what a bunch of cry babies your kids are.

I lost over 100k+ on red dawn. Lost being a relative term I guess, it did benefit people. I gave out 4 pairs of GEBs, two tranix crowns, three jac rings, over 50k+ of platinum alone, 3x SMR's, a manastone, a bunch of random items and shit, including yaks pre kunark, etc., etc., etc. The gems that were left in the bank when the guild reformed were distributed. Larsen got a diamond, mafakka got a diamond, the jacs were awarded to bandius and nash who haven't been on in forever, and were reluctant to accept, but they remain there for them. I do have a staff of undead legions remaining, which is worthless, but if someone is dying for this item, they're welcome to have it. I guess this is the huge theft you speak of?

Also, I helped you quite a bit pal, including with your Steaks Shops providing you free items and words for you to then help sell to the server newbs, but it's the norm here I get it, Heartbrand helps you a lot then it's cool to bash him on forums, earns you dem rep points, but then you log on and send tells asking for help. I've grown accustomed to it, it's lolworthy.

bigSCHMEDY3.25
12-18-2012, 04:27 PM
steaks shop, heartbrand running a guild

not sure which one is more funny to me

LOL!

Massive Marc
12-18-2012, 04:31 PM
You clearly don't comprehend the difference between a real recruitment process, you know where you apply, there's officers, they speak to you, you app etc., classes are posted that are needed, everyone is welcome to apply, trial periods etc. etc., vs. holocaust where if you weren't part of the core or a friend of the core you weren't getting in. I guess it was imagination though as the guild continued to shrink and no one was allowed to apply until the very end, couldn't of been the guild I was in from December till the very end, right?

Bro you fucking wrote it, not me. If you meant something else you should have wrote that.

Clearly you're fucking wrong.

Tomatoking
12-18-2012, 04:32 PM
you never gave me one fucking thing , and that shop was created so people could buy items from someone that was available

only things i ever tried to buy from you , price was insanely high.

no one likes you for a reason heartbrand.

Tomatoking
12-18-2012, 04:33 PM
Lies and Delusional concepts

name fits this thread well

heartbrand
12-18-2012, 04:38 PM
So you forget this?

http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/8196/steaks.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/32/steaks.jpg/)

When I sat there for half an hour finishing mobs below <50% for you so you would get EXP as I assisted you, someone I didn't even know, with PL?

Tomatoking
12-18-2012, 04:51 PM
you helped with a few , but i remember you didnt help with some then i died and logged off

look at what i said , i like big fucking asses , big and round and butter that shit with crisco , had to squint to read it completely epic

btw i dunno how you have shit this old

Tomatoking
12-18-2012, 04:51 PM
and i sure wonder whats cropped : )

heartbrand
12-18-2012, 04:55 PM
So even though I'm completely OOM from EXPing, I'm still helping you nonetheless, and yet you claim I've never helped, now retract, and bash me. I love this server.

SamwiseRed
12-18-2012, 05:40 PM
gave samwise today along with my 47 mage. i still have a 49 bard with 90mr unbuffed to give away. ill be watching the forums to see who is worthy.

fiegi 2.5
12-18-2012, 05:51 PM
it's an eq emu server, any real recruitment process and dkp is a joke. play with ur pals have fun till you don't anymore. thats the chuck motto

Supreme
12-18-2012, 06:12 PM
it's an eq emu server, any real recruitment process and dkp is a joke. play with ur pals have fun till you don't anymore. thats the chuck motto

Right because that works so well..and having a recruiting process and DKP fails...

Nihilum is where it is because of two things that happened.

1) Lovely quitting and Nizzar taking over as the guildleader. Nizzar has surpassed my expectations on leading the guild and running raids. He doesnt care about the petty drama and focuses on what matters..PVP and PVE. If you are a spy or a troll he doesnt care. Long as you show up to PVP and PVE, dps, buff and generally shut your mouth and know your role.

2) Mafakka promising the support of Uprising to Holocaust without actually having the support of Uprising. This caused a significant portion of Uprising (the good core) to talk to me ingame, follow our recruiting process and joined us.

GMs banning or not banning Holocaust or Nihilum is irrelevant. Everyone that was in Nihilum at the time of the "exploit" has either rerolled or have quit. I can only think of 2 people that are from the Original Nihilum group that was under Lovely. Nizzar and Tune...both who have rerolled into different mains (Troriste and Fallen).

The lie is that somehow because of the bannings and the lack thereof to ban Nihilum as well it compromised the integrity of the server. When the reality is that it would not have made a single bit of difference. Nizzar would have picked up the parts and drove on as would have Fallen. Uprising would have still joined Nihilum because we were the only guild that was putting up the effort to be legit.

fiegi 2.5
12-18-2012, 06:17 PM
I'm humbled my one sentence motto of the way i prefer to play video games required an essay in return.

Like I said, I play the game with a close group of pals, when we get bored and burnt out, we quit, simple as that. The less ppl "recruited" the better. The thought of a dkp system? lol - pass.

Does dkp and full time recruiting work? Clearly it does, but god only knows how much time and effort those 2 neckbeards (nizzar/fallen) have put into it, I'm assuming by now they are both moving on towards 500 days played together in a calendar year. lol - pass again.

Supreme
12-18-2012, 06:21 PM
I'm humbled my one sentence motto of the way i prefer to play video games required an essay in return.

Like I said, I play the game with a close group of pals, when we get bored and burnt out, we quit, simple as that. The less ppl "recruited" the better. The thought of a dkp system? lol - pass.

Does dkp and full time recruiting work? Clearly it does, but god only knows how much time and effort those 2 neckbeards (nizzar/fallen) have put into it, I'm assuming by now they are both moving on towards 500 days played together in a calendar year. lol - pass again.

Generally when i respond to a post it is for the entire community to read and as such i like to broaden my statments. If i wanted to specifically address you i would do it in a PM.

I also think you hit the nail on the head with both your statements. Some holocaust wanted a small crew to pillage the countryside. Others felt that to compete they needed to recruit. Without the clearly defined leadership structure in place and strong raiding it is hard to balance them both.

Either way i advocated for the unbanning of Holocaust because having competitive PVP is what makes a PVP server fun.

I applaud Lite and <Full Retard> for keeping the server legit and fighting the good fight.

SamwiseRed
12-18-2012, 06:30 PM
chuck you play games til you are bored? damn bro we are so much alike.

Massive Marc
12-18-2012, 06:54 PM
gotta agree with fiegi, server was fun for month then gay as fuk

i played way longer then that because im starting to suspect i have assburgers

http://www.autism-central.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/south-park-ass-burgers.jpg

Massive Marc
12-18-2012, 06:54 PM
Cool that didn't work out how I planned at all...sigh

bigSCHMEDY3.25
12-18-2012, 06:56 PM
who cares what fat supreme pizza has to say? dude was like level 15 back when holocaust was unjustly targeted by paymelinda

http://i45.tinypic.com/30tl3j9.png

Tr0llb0rn
12-18-2012, 06:57 PM

^^ ADHD super Flakes get bored fast I hear ^^

What's it up to now? 38 games in the last two weeks? Silly little attention whore, move on.

My favorite part is how you are now part of the "burn it down" crowd, NO one saw that one coming... :rolleyes:

bigSCHMEDY3.25
12-18-2012, 06:58 PM

What's it up to now? 38 games in the last two weeks? Silly little attention whore, move on.

My favorite part is how you are now part of the "burn it down" crowd, NO one saw that one coming... :rolleyes:

oh damn is it time to bust out my arzak accounts again????

Doors
12-18-2012, 07:09 PM
Server was never legit in the first place. Amelinda was a corrupt fuck, Rogean and co. released VP and epics on blue which drained potential players away and then Holocaust got banned for doing the same shit Nihilum did. Not to mention they never put in YT which was necessary on a pvp box.

Increased exp and global OOC came in late as fuck.

fiegi 2.5
12-18-2012, 07:24 PM

Did you also enjoy the movie pitch perfect, have moejackson.com and tmz bookmarked currently, prefer romantic walks on the beach over a one night stand??

Mornin
12-18-2012, 07:38 PM
Did you also enjoy the movie pitch perfect, have moejackson.com and tmz bookmarked currently, prefer romantic walks on the beach over a one night stand??

can confirm none of this is sarcasm.. except maybe walks on beach..

Chuck i saw a commercial for pitch perfect other.. what the fuck man...

SamwiseRed
12-18-2012, 08:34 PM

i never said burn it down unless I was just kidding. what this server needs is some bleach starting with the corrupt ass devs that play on a competitive server. ive slayed you once trollborn, dont think I wont do it again.

SamwiseRed
12-18-2012, 08:40 PM
Sam let's play Graal

that shit still exists? i played it when i was like 15 lol

SamwiseRed
12-18-2012, 08:41 PM
building cities and shit was fun as fuck. i remember my friend had a server and went all nazi on me for destroying bushes in his town. bitch locked me up in jail.

Bamzal Sherbet
12-18-2012, 08:56 PM
Holocaust has a right to be pissed but they can't blame Nihilum. It is easy to project how things were handled onto Nihilum because that was the guild they competed with.

Holocaust was treated unfairly with the bans in comparison to the rest of the server. Who knows what happened exactly behind the scenes that allowed Nihilum to have a pass on the rules. Maybe someone knew someone or maybe they paid someone off. If Holocaust had that same connection they would have also used it.

When it comes down to it having a server with corrupt leadership is what ruined the server. It is hard to hire people for nothing and have them give a shit about the morality of a server. The developers are the only ones that give a shit about the project and they don't have enough time to handle both red and blue. Welcome to shit box life. The server integrity has been compromised and there is enough cheating going on that it is a joke for anyone to claim winning this box.

Most that play this server treat it as a joke. It isn't competitive, just a couple groups of people hating on the others and trying to grief. If this server wasn't corrupt then maybe there would be competition and a healthy population. Right now this server is looking more like LoZ every day with boxing, but without Velious coming out in a week.

You realize nihilum has a GM and was probably helping call the shots

Bamzal Sherbet
12-18-2012, 08:57 PM
^ calling shots for nihilum and for the GMs

heartbrand
12-18-2012, 09:04 PM
You realize Arzak is a faction dev with absolutely zero GM powers or abilities right? If you think otherwise, despite the overwhelming evidence and testament from Rogean / Nilbog / Sirken, the onus is on you to show in fact he has such powers.

fiegi 2.5
12-18-2012, 09:17 PM
If he aint a developer, he sure has the 'ear' of a developer any time he wants, and clearly he's above the law after all that bullshit he did on about 20 different forum accounts.

http://triadstrategies.typepad.com/.a/6a0120a6abf659970b0168e49c9ca8970c-800wi

Bamzal Sherbet
12-18-2012, 09:19 PM
You realize Arzak is a faction dev with absolutely zero GM powers or abilities right? If you think otherwise, despite the overwhelming evidence and testament from Rogean / Nilbog / Sirken, the onus is on you to show in fact he has such powers.

Come on man... You have nizzars dick down your throat that deep?

I guess we'll have to take a look and see what mister faction developer has been up to lately.

http://i45.tinypic.com/30ky3ad.png

Sundawg (http://www.project1999.org/forums/member.php?u=20738)
Expansion Developer

Here's a perfect example of a "faction change", him making changes to Sebilis mobs (interesting, right after another guild has moved in and his guild is pretty much done with it).
http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?p=783122#post783122

And thats just a drop in the bucket. Go through the list yourself.

Bamzal Sherbet
12-18-2012, 09:20 PM
If he aint a developer, he sure has the 'ear' of a developer any time he wants, and clearly he's above the law after all that bullshit he did on about 20 different forum accounts.

http://triadstrategies.typepad.com/.a/6a0120a6abf659970b0168e49c9ca8970c-800wi

ohya lets not forget that shit. he has more banned forum accounts than Harrison

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=84845

Bamzal Sherbet
12-18-2012, 09:21 PM
PS I am a developer and having proper spelling is key. Arzak is an illiterate fucktard. How can you even trust this shitbag touching your production DB

fiegi 2.5
12-18-2012, 09:22 PM
Cast forum trolls 2 hard his in-game character gets banned

Arzak forum trolls 2 hard rogaine posts "Attack him all u want, I'm too lazy to look up if he is actually sundawg/arzak"

http://www.solarfeeds.com/wp-content/uploads/yawn.png

Tr0llb0rn
12-18-2012, 09:22 PM
ZERO banned forum accounts, ever. u mad?

SamwiseRed
12-18-2012, 09:24 PM
Cast forum trolls 2 hard his in-game character gets banned

Arzak forum trolls 2 hard rogaine posts "Attack him all u want, I'm too lazy to look up if he is actually sundawg/arzak"

http://www.solarfeeds.com/wp-content/uploads/yawn.png

are you implying that GM/staff are not fair and impartial? my god please dont tell me this is true.

Mornin
12-18-2012, 10:57 PM
Nihilum still recruiting.. check link in sig for more info..

Jenni D
12-18-2012, 11:58 PM
nihilum still unemployed and fat as Pavarotti complete with bad skin and outrageous body odor.

Jenni D
12-19-2012, 12:02 AM
lol at hb defending arzak after calling him every name under the sun pre-nihilum app.
guy is one pathetic loser.

heartbrand
12-19-2012, 12:06 AM
Except even while leading Red Dawn I made a point to say that he's not a GM and the rage is dumb and manufactured, reading comp fail. Never seen someone I helped so much on this server so mad.

Tomatoking
12-19-2012, 12:12 AM
Nihilum still recruiting.. check link in sig for more info..

guy is way too hard on his dick look how crooked it is

seriousley with meat like that should be straight as an arrow tappin every chocolate well in the hood

id be splittin the red sea like moses. word

Jenni D
12-19-2012, 12:21 AM
ok hb you said otherwise so its true! my bad. also did you return that 60k he gave to use against the nilly zerg yet? hes back playing.

SamwiseRed
12-19-2012, 12:31 AM
HB you gotta admit, Crystalblue/Trollborn/Arzak troll'd you pretty hard. I remember before I knew Arzak was a crazy bastard and we talked in-game, he told me you were nothing but trouble and would bring down Vae Victis like every other guild you've been in. I had your back then and I have it now. Never forget.

heartbrand
12-19-2012, 12:35 AM
Shrug, what can you do. I've PLed half of this server / tossed tons of shit to newbs, given out 100's of thousands worth of plat. Fuck man even back in the day we had halfling day once a week where we'd buff newbs in Misty. It is what it is, people hate on the forums then ask for help in game lol.

SamwiseRed
12-19-2012, 12:36 AM
Was gonna say thats the first time I remember seeing you in game. I know you were grinding budo and would DS the people I was buffing. Good times.

Tr0llb0rn
12-19-2012, 12:56 AM
Heartbrand is 10000 percent more respectable then a do-nothing flake such as yourself. ^^ Truth be told.

We forum warred sure, but he accomplished things in game too. Unlike yourself who did nothing unless you could make a dozen picture posts about it and feed your inner attention whore.

Run along to WoW now silly little flake, or has your ADHD kicked in already and its something else? Live blog about it in general section and let us know...

Bamzal Sherbet
12-19-2012, 01:00 AM
wow have u been taking hooked on phonics bro

Tr0llb0rn
12-19-2012, 01:05 AM
:D

First non-enraged post i've seen Bamzal make in weeks. Keep making me smile bro :)

Tomatoking
12-19-2012, 02:22 AM
Shrug, what can you do. I've PLed half of this server / tossed tons of shit to newbs, given out 100's of thousands worth of plat. Fuck man even back in the day we had halfling day once a week where we'd buff newbs in Misty. It is what it is, people hate on the forums then ask for help in game lol.

guy powerleveled no one , cockblocked everyone from groups and if you inquired about buying one of the tons of things he auctioned he wanted double what it was worth. Since he was a mage all he did was farm and pvp solo people and talk mega smack. Mage is very powerful in classic and this guy just acted like he was awesome.

Now he is just seething at the keyboard trying to defend himself against forum trolls who clearly are just making fun of him and he is just eating that shit up like pudding.

bro put the keyboard down you are not in control

SamwiseRed
12-19-2012, 03:47 AM
Heartbrand is 10000 percent more respectable then a do-nothing flake such as yourself. ^^ Truth be told.

We forum warred sure, but he accomplished things in game too. Unlike yourself who did nothing unless you could make a dozen picture posts about it and feed your inner attention whore.

Run along to WoW now silly little flake, or has your ADHD kicked in already and its something else? Live blog about it in general section and let us know...

woah woah woah calm down. I've taken steps to become a faction developer on an emulated everquest server recently. how dare you judge for this.

Smedy
12-19-2012, 05:07 AM
ok hb you said otherwise so its true! my bad. also did you return that 60k he gave to use against the nilly zerg yet? hes back playing.

Known jew's gonna jew dat cash

Tr0llb0rn
12-19-2012, 12:17 PM
calm down.

^^^

You have more than 45 posts in the last 24 hours.

ouch

Herb9
12-19-2012, 12:24 PM

You're picking on a kid who's life is the cable guy except his parents parked him on this forum to babysit him all day rather than in front of the TV. Not nice.

Cwall
12-19-2012, 12:25 PM
You're picking on a kid who's life is the cable guy except his parents parked him on this forum to babysit him all day rather than in front of the TV. Not nice.

what

Tomatoking
12-19-2012, 12:50 PM
caaaable guy yyy!!

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/1971/images22wu.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/338/images22wu.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

HippoNipple
12-19-2012, 07:44 PM

Heartbrand just copied what Samwise had already done in another guild. To say Samwise had no effect on this server is straight up denial. I'm guessing a good number of people from Sam's power leveling efforts are now in Nihilum.

Before accusing others of being attention whores look around at your own guildy herb, who publishes everything he does online when no one gives a fuck. Also, the next time you are poop socking it look to your left and right, you may find a guildy that is only there because of Samwise right next to you.

HippoNipple
12-19-2012, 07:45 PM
Also HB just made a guild and distributed other peoples gear. Once he ran out and he lost his charm of being robin hood he left and went to Nihilum for more loot.

SamwiseRed
12-19-2012, 07:55 PM
I played a video game til it became boring. Damn I am flakey lol

fiegi 2.5
12-19-2012, 07:58 PM
I'd imagine half the neckbeards here play just to kill the hours of the day off.

SamwiseRed
12-19-2012, 08:02 PM
post count is 666, quick post something ^^^^^

Tomatoking
12-19-2012, 08:50 PM
HEart brand = robin hood

lolin dude

SamwiseRed
12-19-2012, 09:04 PM
samwise = gladiator

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next

Littlegyno 9.0
12-19-2012, 10:16 PM
this thread is depressing.

lethdar
12-20-2012, 07:40 AM
holy fuck ppl still playing

Herb9
12-20-2012, 09:55 AM
More lies and delusional concepts put to rest in the Red99 Graveyard (http://red99graveyard.blogspot.com/).

SamwiseRed
12-20-2012, 04:51 PM
Obviously which is why it is posted on R&F.

Last thread i started was on 10/4/2012..so again you are a liar and delusional

How is it possible for players to attack other players real life family while hiding behind their own anonimity.

It is called being a chicken-shit pussy.

http://i.imgur.com/89fJd.jpg

Delita
12-20-2012, 05:03 PM
ironic, curious is an alt of mine, but he has like 4 hours played time. very suprised to see myself in a ss on him lol

SamwiseRed
12-20-2012, 05:22 PM
http://i.imgur.com/J6P7L.jpg

visage
12-20-2012, 06:33 PM
This server is in need of new drama and new material. For fucks sakes , more gm intervention , hacking , and crying ftw! This shit isn't as entertaining anymore.

Nirgon
12-20-2012, 07:18 PM
Fix resists, put in item loot.

And I shall conjure a mighty shit storm.

Supreme
12-20-2012, 08:07 PM

Curious where am i attacking Heartbrands RL family?

Unless you are posting this to show people attacking my RL family.

SamwiseRed
12-20-2012, 08:10 PM
posting someone's RL info and where they live could not possibly be used against someones family

Beastro
12-21-2012, 04:39 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BysG97B5YM

heartbrand
12-21-2012, 11:42 AM
posting someone's RL info and where they live could not possibly be used against someones family

and yet you're doing it by doing an awful job of covering it with photo shop

RoguePhantom
12-21-2012, 11:58 AM
and yet you're doing it by doing an awful job of covering it with photo shop

That's like blaming the news for killing someone that was already murdered. You fucking said it first, he is just reporting it.

RoguePhantom
12-21-2012, 12:00 PM
That's like blaming the news for killing someone that was already murdered. You fucking said it first, he is just reporting it.

Ok, Supreme said it first. But my point remains.

You are a nihilum apologist. Hope you get herpes for Christmas. And shanked for new years.

SamwiseRed
12-21-2012, 12:11 PM
look at hammertime (soldier) and curious (jibekn) on the offense against supremes RL attacks. how the hell can you defend these RL attacks. my best guess is that HB is undercover to infiltrate the inner circle in order to destory Nihilum from within.

heartbrand
12-21-2012, 12:16 PM
look at hammertime (soldier) and curious (jibekn) on the offense against supremes RL attacks. how the hell can you defend these RL attacks. my best guess is that HB is undercover to infiltrate the inner circle in order to destory Nihilum from within.

I don't think it was right what Supreme did, I spoke with him. I think it was a bad move, pretty scummy, and he apologized. Should I not join nihilum because of that? Keep in mind in Full Retard there's a couple of people with my RL info that have used it in negative ways as well. Should they get a free pass just because they don't have a <nihilum> tag? In life, you don't always like or approve of everyone in your extended family, your office, your team, your friend's friends, your girl's friends, etc. etc., but you deal with it, you man up. The truth is Supreme is an ok dude, he had a lot worse he could've done, and now that I spoke with him I'm over it. If people can forgive serial killers on death row who killed their loved ones, I think I can forgive a guy who put a bit of my info on the emulated EQ server after we spoke and he apologized.

SamwiseRed
12-21-2012, 12:29 PM
ill give you this. there was alot of pvp pics in your image shack ive never seen. good shit. no lie at least a dozen MY and advisor Killshots. I laughed hard. also a few supreme and teruohs, more lols were had. who was the guy playing poker tho, that u?

Supreme
12-21-2012, 12:40 PM

So posting John Smith living in Boston is so "finite" that it could be used against someones family?

Even you are not that stupid.

SamwiseRed
12-21-2012, 12:41 PM
So posting John Smith living in Boston is so "finite" that it could be used against someones family?

Even you are not that stupid.

ya cuz there are 100 J___ ______ living in B_______, bet hes the only one

Supreme
12-21-2012, 12:42 PM
I don't think it was right what Supreme did, I spoke with him. I think it was a bad move, pretty scummy, and he apologized. Should I not join nihilum because of that? Keep in mind in Full Retard there's a couple of people with my RL info that have used it in negative ways as well. Should they get a free pass just because they don't have a <nihilum> tag? In life, you don't always like or approve of everyone in your extended family, your office, your team, your friend's friends, your girl's friends, etc. etc., but you deal with it, you man up. The truth is Supreme is an ok dude, he had a lot worse he could've done, and now that I spoke with him I'm over it. If people can forgive serial killers on death row who killed their loved ones, I think I can forgive a guy who put a bit of my info on the emulated EQ server after we spoke and he apologized.

My apologies man.

Still feel bad about it..should have never done it.

fiegi 2.5
12-21-2012, 03:01 PM
awww cute

SamwiseRed
12-21-2012, 04:44 PM
So the demise of Holocaust was infact Heartbrand....

It makes sense now. This was also around the time that Heartbrand was trying to sell his Mage after realizing he would never be accepted into any guild. I even heard around that time he wanted to rejoin uprising but Beovvulf told him to get lost..

They invited Heartbrand for "the strat". Cast says "He served his purpose". He is BOOTED from Holocaust and then he petitions that they are exploiting. Only to try and blame Nihilum for their banning.

Seems to me your anger should be towards HEARTBRAND as Nihilum had nothing to do with your bannings lol.

RoguePhantom
12-21-2012, 10:43 PM
SamwiseRed... BANNED.