PDA

View Full Version : WTS Shaman Epic MQ - Child's Tear

Netherzul
12-11-2012, 03:29 AM
Title says it all. You're responsible for having max true spirit faction and must have, prior to turning in the scale.

If you have your own force to kill reavers / rak, price is set at 45k. If you need a force to kill reavers / rak, price will be set at 60k. PM me here or in-game (Powertrip) to propose a date to get your epic. I will also need to know as far in advance if you have a group established or not.

Thanks

Netherzul
12-11-2012, 09:27 PM
Still selling. Price still sitting at 45k with your own force to kill reavers / rak.

Boilon
12-11-2012, 10:21 PM
it can be MQ'd for an alt less than level 46 who can loot the tear. Don't see anything wrong with someone going through the effort to get the faction to MQ it

Tricky Beverage
12-12-2012, 04:14 PM
it can be MQ'd for an alt less than level 46 who can loot the tear. Don't see anything wrong with someone going through the effort to get the faction to MQ it

Assuming you "faction cheat" the epic quest, there are three things a person needs to get the shaman epic:
1. A child's tear to turn in to Rak (this can be MQed - 45k)
2. The scale from the Rak fight (can't be MQed - extra 15k for him to do the fight)
3. Max TrueSpirit faction to turn in Rak's scale and get your epic

Even if you loot the scale, you still have to have max faction to do the final turn-in and receive the epic. I make no representations as to whether or not the tear auctioned here is worth what the OP wants for it. But what Allizia's saying is true: this auction will only save someone the trouble of looting a tear (which frequently rots in fear) at a cost of 45k. You'd still have to do the faction work and either fight Rak or spend an additional 15k.

Sorry to shit up your thread, OP. Just thought I'd offer clarification in case someone didn't understand.

Bigcountry23
12-12-2012, 05:57 PM
Do you need high (max) TS faction to turn in tear to Rak (to get his scale)?

If so, than you are not paying for a no drop tear that rots all the time, but for the time it takes to grind that faction up (which is time consuming).

If not, than yeah, it's a meh mq at best.

Treats
12-12-2012, 06:28 PM
Isn't the Shaman's faction lowered back down at the Final turn in so he cannot repeat it?

If it is then it would be a lot more difficult to find someone with the faction to turn the Tear in for you that does not actually want the Shaman Epic.

(Not saying it is worth 45k though either)

Boilon
12-12-2012, 07:26 PM
The shaman epic does indeed lower the faction back to 0, so you would need to do the faction all over again. If the OP is willing to provide the force to kill for extra money I'm sure he would be willing to get that character to CoM to loot the scale. It only makes sense of course.