PDA

View Full Version : Shut it all down

Cigam
12-08-2012, 02:05 PM
Let's face it. Out of the billions of people on the planet, only a few losers are playing this terrible game. Either too poor or too bad for other games. Too mad or too sad. You play this mindless, skill-less grind game for pixels and the rare opportunity for reveling in schadenfreude when you kill a lower level/lesser gear/afk/alone player. The dregs of society hoping to find someone even lower on the totem pole to shit on to gain a quantum of joy in your otherwise miserable lives. Trying to recapture days that are long gone. Please, I implore you. Shut it down. These people are too weak to leave on their own. Instead of sinking your lives into this pointlessness and sinking further into hell, take all the time you devote to this and level up in real life. Go for a run, lift some weights, read a book, get a hobby, improve yourself. All these moments in time will be lost like tears in rain once Rogean pulls the plug. All you'll have to show for it is regret and 50 lbs of fat.

You're welcome.

Eerb

Holey
12-08-2012, 02:42 PM
someones expresing himself in 3rd person.

Cigam
12-08-2012, 02:54 PM
See? Look at these trash replies. Dregs of society. Might be able to put up with a bad game to play with cool people, but no reason to play a bad game with shit people.

mostbitter
12-08-2012, 03:37 PM
Swampfeet wouldn't be so mad if he hadn't sold his toons and made everyone think he was a piece of shit.

PopoTheGreat
12-08-2012, 03:43 PM
It's funny, Eerb, because you're one of the people on this server who is expressing the same behavior you're referring to. So... ultimately, you're one of the shit people playing a bad game. Your argument is therefore, invalid.

ForeverLost
12-08-2012, 03:46 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WRuKDRWetg

Combobreaker
12-08-2012, 03:49 PM
eerb jelly he dont have a metabolism

PopoTheGreat
12-08-2012, 03:53 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WRuKDRWetg

I lol'd

Herb9
12-08-2012, 04:05 PM
This post is just a few minutes after I wiped this guys entire group at ledge in sebilis solo 1v5, then him, balbanes, and others in the group have been offline since. Just saw this post and had to share some background!

bombs dropped on eerb, balbanes dead to frog they are fighting, party officially started
http://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q597/r99graveyard/Jeerb1.jpg

another dies, others start to gate
http://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q597/r99graveyard/Jjezibell1.jpg

bangan is last and gets a gate off, johnny surveys his latest pile of corpses
http://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q597/r99graveyard/johnnypile3.jpg

solo sebilis defender

PopoTheGreat
12-08-2012, 04:12 PM
So Eerb, if you're looking for a more intellectual response, how's this? Perhaps your time on P99 Red would be more enjoyable if you didn't spend all your time acting like an asshole. Instead of complaining about the server, and getting butthurt about all the shit people say in /ooc, you should focus on not displaying symptoms of Asshole Personality Disorder (LINK) (http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Asshole_Personality_Disorder), and instead focus on having a good time. Join in the fun. If an asshole comes and pk's you while you're afk, you probably shouldn't have AFK'd on a PVP SERVER! You're outgeared? You should probably go get yourself some gear.

Don't blame the server because of your personal follies. It's not our fault you suck. And it's not our fault that no one likes you. I'd put that all on you. And you alone.

Cigam
12-08-2012, 04:13 PM
Level 60 rogue one shotting level 52. Meanwhile, in real life, dick still tiny, body still fat. Good job! Actually I want to thank you because you saved me from spending another second on this waste of life :) This is my last post. Oh and Popoin, I treat shit like shit.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOL

Herb9
12-08-2012, 04:14 PM
Level 60 rogue one shotting level 52. Meanwhile, in real life, dick still tiny, body still fat. Good job! Actually I want to thank you because you saved me from spending another second on this waste of life :) This is my last post. Oh and Popoin, I treat shit like shit.

feeeeeeed me! this is inspirational!

should be charging tickets for this show, feast your eyes upon the rage created by pvp.

PopoTheGreat
12-08-2012, 04:15 PM

The fact that you took the time to post this response only validates my response.

fiegi 2.5
12-08-2012, 04:15 PM
tears r flowing in this thread

Mornin
12-08-2012, 04:28 PM
pulling plug on server would had catastrophic consequences on people like HB's previously close, now distant family.. think of the children.. Dont subject them to the abuse that will ensue due to the rage caused by a pulled plug.. Server acts as meaning crutch in the lives of many of these now hopeless dregs...

SamwiseRed
12-08-2012, 04:44 PM
lol i love the use of the word dregs by mornin and eerb. this is the pentacle of herb9's life, if you pull the plug on it now, who knows what hell do. i dont wish suicide on my worst enemy so I hope the server stays up for the hopeless cretins out there making a living selling manastones and fungis.

Herb9
12-08-2012, 04:47 PM
pentacle

pinnacle

Tavrin
12-08-2012, 04:50 PM
When did people become such whining drama queens.

Video games are for fun. If you're having fun, play; if not, stop.

Delita
12-08-2012, 04:52 PM
the saddest part is balbanes died from pve before johnny even got into the zone, eerb started ch at 15% and i died way before it landed.

Herb9
12-08-2012, 04:53 PM

http://i.minus.com/iFFgnxlO34HeU.gif

Herb9
12-08-2012, 04:54 PM
the saddest part is balbanes died from pve before johnny even got into the zone, eerb started ch at 15% and i died way before it landed.

and anyone with eyes can see this is a lie because johnny has a /who list in every shot, corresponding corpses on ground, boom.

ohhh I know why you're mad... which one were you playing that died?

Snufz
12-08-2012, 04:56 PM
pop -1.

Herb9
12-08-2012, 05:00 PM
pop -1.

new here? nobody who's ever posted a quit post has managed to stay away. not one.

it's the quiet ones that disappear, drama queens just take short breaks to blow off steam

Delita
12-08-2012, 05:01 PM
and anyone with eyes can see this is a lie because johnny has a /who list in every shot, corresponding corpses on ground, boom.

ohhh I know why you're mad... which one were you playing that died?

bombs dropped on eerb, balbanes dead to frog they are fighting, party officially started

Herb9
12-08-2012, 05:05 PM
before johnny even got into the zone.

I obviously told the whole story in my original post, as you quoted, this is what you got wrong which is provable by the screenshots.

good to know you're balbanes, now I really know why you're mad, you didn't just lose xp because of johnny today you got double dutch door fucked because I got you earlier today on oddjob for an xp death too.

oooh boy you're a baddy too it took you about 10 seconds to find that circlet of shadows from your bags... ohhh this brings me great pleasure knowing that was troll keyboard turning king jibekn i got twice today and got to witness what high end pvp is like 1v5 from a champion.

you owe me for lessons.

Dhamp
12-08-2012, 05:10 PM
i died to pve twice today which wasnt so bad got a res for both, ^ this guy smokin crack thinkin he killed me once lol... a warrior cant use a cos either what are you talkin bout bro

Delita
12-08-2012, 05:15 PM
i died to pve twice today which wasnt so bad got a res for both, ^ this guy smokin crack thinkin he killed me once lol... a warrior cant use a cos either what are you talkin bout bro

Herb9
12-08-2012, 05:40 PM
eerb started ch at 15% and i died way before it landed.

i died to pve twice today

he's busting out multiple forum accounts... embarrassing enough with 2 xp deaths to me and getting wiped 1v5 causing your pals outrage, you should quit digging.

no you shouldn't. what else ya got to say about your deaths and getting wiped and your pal rage quitting?

Stalos
12-08-2012, 06:04 PM
Can say this, johnny ran in zone and hid and camped to checklogin gank like opportunist. so dont make it sound like squared off 5v1. Me, the chanter, was laglocked thanks to shit norway internet . not your fault nor excuse but get real.

SamwiseRed
12-08-2012, 06:07 PM
pinnacle

dat autocorrect

heartbrand
12-08-2012, 07:00 PM
I liked eerb was a cool guy. Oh we'll :/

Akim
12-08-2012, 07:16 PM
I see what just happened,
he wants Rogean to be Dennis from Always Sunny and free the players from themselves.
The problem is eerb my good pal,
life means different things to different people and everyone is in a different situation.

That was a fucking killer ep though.
Lol real house wives ftw.

Akim
12-08-2012, 07:39 PM
made your christmas?
dude a ipad alone costs 550$, what the fuck are you going to buy with 100$

Akim
12-08-2012, 07:40 PM
made your christmas?
dude a ipad alone costs 550$, what the fuck are you going to buy with 100$

my dog has a better christmas than you.

fiegi 2.5
12-08-2012, 07:42 PM
crazy how ppl still buy shit to this day.

I miss the old days when you could sell fbss's for 75 a pop on ebay manastones for 400 duped rod of mournings for 650 and duped bbde's for 850.

rip ebay name sn0wball030 supplier of rallos zek of ill gotten loots to the tune of 25-30 large.

fiegi 2.5
12-08-2012, 07:55 PM
Sold a manastone on blue for 200 bucks and thex dagger for 125 before red opened up. Red market is pretty much dead though, I was surprised i could even make 240 off that trash now.

On live I sold the same shadowknight named Insurgent like 4 times. I would sell the account and then wait a few months to call up sony support, Give them my original info and have my account "re-claimed" from the hacker.

ho ho yea, those intense stare downs with sony employees who were demanding all original, kunark, and velius cd keys. fun times

PopoTheGreat
12-08-2012, 09:40 PM
I liked eerb was a cool guy. Oh we'll :/

Well this explains a lot about Eerb. No wonder everyone hated him.

SamwiseRed
12-08-2012, 09:58 PM
i like errbody

Jenni D
12-08-2012, 10:15 PM
OJ how do you find the time to level numerous chars to 60 omg!!
its almost as cringe as when all of nihilum ding'd 60 in about a week of kubark launch!!!

anyhoo's keep up the pvping pals. big tina may return soon depending how fast bangkok becomes boring

SamwiseRed
12-08-2012, 10:37 PM
jesus that rogue is 60 already. lol this game easier than post BC wow

SamwiseRed
12-08-2012, 10:42 PM
OJ how do you find the time to level numerous chars to 60 omg!!
its almost as cringe as when all of nihilum ding'd 60 in about a week of kubark launch!!!

anyhoo's keep up the pvping pals. big tina may return soon depending how fast bangkok becomes boring

can i come to bangkok with u?

Mornin
12-08-2012, 11:07 PM
Dont listen to the Eerb joker... Saving Red99 saves lives.. don't shut down box Rogean.. You don't want Troriste/Supreme/Heartbrands suicides on your conscience.

SamwiseRed
12-08-2012, 11:32 PM
cant spell transcendence gaming without the letters r m and t.

Tomatoking
12-08-2012, 11:32 PM
Let's face it. Out of the billions of people on the planet, only a few losers are playing this terrible game. Either too poor or too bad for other games. Too mad or too sad. You play this mindless, skill-less grind game for pixels and the rare opportunity for reveling in schadenfreude when you kill a lower level/lesser gear/afk/alone player. The dregs of society hoping to find someone even lower on the totem pole to shit on to gain a quantum of joy in your otherwise miserable lives. Trying to recapture days that are long gone. Please, I implore you. Shut it down. These people are too weak to leave on their own. Instead of sinking your lives into this pointlessness and sinking further into hell, take all the time you devote to this and level up in real life. Go for a run, lift some weights, read a book, get a hobby, improve yourself. All these moments in time will be lost like tears in rain once Rogean pulls the plug. All you'll have to show for it is regret and 50 lbs of fat.

You're welcome.

Eerb

i did 14 miles on my bike today and 3 mile walk
ate 3 cucumbers and 4 tomatoes , rumor is i have a strawberry flower ( And a little bee told me he worked his magic )

im so fucking immersed i still have bronze on

http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/6968/ddfsdfdf.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/818/ddfsdfdf.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

SamwiseRed
12-08-2012, 11:33 PM
eerb smarter than us all, literally has 1 month on the box and hes outta here. Why are we still here bros?

heartbrand
12-08-2012, 11:34 PM
Im not sure what the other stuff you typed was but that pic is lol

Tomatoking
12-08-2012, 11:40 PM
Sold a manastone on blue for 200 bucks and thex dagger for 125 before red opened up. Red market is pretty much dead though, I was surprised i could even make 240 off that trash now.

On live I sold the same shadowknight named Insurgent like 4 times. I would sell the account and then wait a few months to call up sony support, Give them my original info and have my account "re-claimed" from the hacker.

got you all beat , i got 650$ For an earthshaker i stole and i used it to fix my pinion bearings on my car that i broke on a curb getting my cock sucked. Confirmed i also hit a mailbox too.

Mornin
12-09-2012, 12:07 AM
wud fuk chucks avatar.

InfamousTaco
12-09-2012, 06:06 AM
Haven't encountered this level of mad in quite a long time haha wow.

Cwall
12-10-2012, 06:10 PM

lol'd

diplo
12-11-2012, 06:59 AM

i LOLed at the douchebaggery.

Supreme
12-11-2012, 10:43 AM

Perhaps you should offer some evidence that someone within trans is RMTing?

Right now you are just a defeated liar that was kicked out of <Taken> on blue and rejected by <Nihilum> on red....

Seem mad brah~

SamwiseRed
12-11-2012, 11:17 AM
Perhaps you should offer some evidence that someone within trans is RMTing?

Right now you are just a defeated liar that was kicked out of <Taken> on blue and rejected by <Nihilum> on red....

Seem mad brah~

wtf? i didnt accuse anyone of real money trade, i merely pointed out that transcendence gaming cannot be spelled correctly without the assistance of the the letters r, m, and t. not sure if reading comp fail or tin foil hat but either way you need to back away from the computer desk and let your belly flaps breathe a little.

Herb9
12-11-2012, 11:26 AM
wtf? i didnt accuse anyone of real money trade, i merely pointed out that transcendence gaming cannot be spelled correctly without the assistance of the the letters r, m, and t. not sure if reading comp fail or tin foil hat but either way you need to back away from the computer desk and let your belly flaps breathe a little.

Far and away the maddest poster ever to grace these forums. Look at the post spree he's on today. Desperate, mad, and jealous is no way to go through life. Classic case study in an utterly miserable person trying to bring everyone else down to his misery. Unfortunately he gets no help here, only laughed at.

Supreme
12-11-2012, 11:35 AM

You cannot spell SamwiseRed with out the a s s.

Oh wait i am not really calling you an ass...

Your logic might work on the idiots you surround yourself with on a daily basis, to be you are just full of shit..and an ass for even trying to explain yourself.

SamwiseRed
12-11-2012, 11:37 AM
Far and away the maddest poster ever to grace these forums. Look at the post spree he's on today. Desperate, mad, and jealous is no way to go through life. Classic case study in an utterly miserable person trying to bring everyone else down to his misery. Unfortunately he gets no help here, only laughed at.

lol

Massive Marc
12-11-2012, 11:38 AM

Lets be honest here for a second.

Look at yourself. You spend every waking second playing on a 40 person Classic PVP Everquest server, recording your PVP kills (probably the same 10 or so people, as your guild makes up the other 30) on a personal blog, which you brag about like its some great achievement (it's actually really really really sad). You brag about your 60 rogue you boxed/pl/twinked with your druid, killing lvl 52's - is pathetic, at best.

I'd put you somewhere between that white puss from an infection and genital warts.

SamwiseRed
12-11-2012, 11:38 AM
You cannot spell SamwiseRed with out the a s s.

Oh wait i am not really calling you an ass...

Your logic might work on the idiots you surround yourself with on a daily basis, to be you are just full of shit..and an ass for even trying to explain yourself.

lol so mad

Herb9
12-11-2012, 11:40 AM
Lets be honest here for a second.

Look at yourself. You spend every waking second playing on a 40 person Classic PVP Everquest server, recording your PVP kills (probably the same 10 or so people, as your guild makes up the other 30) on a personal blog, which you brag about like its some great achievement (it's actually really really really sad). You brag about your 60 rogue you boxed/pl/twinked with your druid, killing lvl 52's - is pathetic, at best.

I'd put you somewhere between that white puss from an infection and genital warts.

Damn bro get madder about people being better than you at games they play casually.

Massive Marc
12-11-2012, 11:41 AM
Casually, as in every waking moment ? Casually, as in a full blown record keeping PVP blog ?

GOT ME BRO.

Massive Marc
12-11-2012, 11:45 AM
"bro , get on my lvl, 19 hours of everquest daily bro. mini fridge and microwave right beside my desk bro. brown socks and empty cheetos bags bro. why you so mad bro ? I'm good at PVP bro, got my 300 kills bro."

100% sure you've never seen a vagina.

SamwiseRed
12-11-2012, 11:45 AM
Damn bro get madder about people being better than you at games they play casually.

you leveled your rogue to 54 faster than i could level my druid on wow vanilla to 20 lol. nothing casual about that. shit you leveled faster than i leveled on loz and that was supposed to be an ez box.

Herb9
12-11-2012, 12:05 PM
you leveled your rogue to 54 faster than i could level my druid on wow vanilla to 20 lol. nothing casual about that. shit you leveled faster than i leveled on loz and that was supposed to be an ez box.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-5VYny8mCreM/UJkVW91qYUI/AAAAAAAAAuo/sMcyoyrTozw/s320/J56.jpg

2 days 10hrs play time to level 56 from October 3rd to November 6th.

being mad jealous of the people winning the game you wish you were playing isn't getting you far is it?

Herb9
12-11-2012, 12:06 PM
Casually, as in every waking moment ? Casually, as in a full blown record keeping PVP blog ?

GOT ME BRO.

"bro , get on my lvl, 19 hours of everquest daily bro. mini fridge and microwave right beside my desk bro. brown socks and empty cheetos bags bro. why you so mad bro ? I'm good at PVP bro, got my 300 kills bro."

100% sure you've never seen a vagina.

So mad you can't even get all your thought out in one post, double rage posting wins arguments.

Vile
12-11-2012, 12:06 PM

people telling other people they're mad on the internet means they're mad.

SamwiseRed
12-11-2012, 12:15 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-5VYny8mCreM/UJkVW91qYUI/AAAAAAAAAuo/sMcyoyrTozw/s320/J56.jpg

2 days 10hrs play time to level 56 from October 3rd to November 6th.

being mad jealous of the people winning the game you wish you were playing isn't getting you far is it?

sounds classic hehe

Massive Marc
12-11-2012, 12:19 PM
So mad you can't even get all your thought out in one post, double rage posting wins arguments.

Bro, I'm soooo mad. I wish I could stay at home and play EQ 19 hours a day, pretending to be a broker, while I post PVP kills on a 40 person EMU server. Shits fucking pro dood.

SOOO MADDDD.

heartbrand
12-11-2012, 12:45 PM
what are the played times for your other 8 characters?

Prolly less than the played on your multiple forum troll accounts

SamwiseRed
12-11-2012, 12:46 PM
just dinged 20

http://i.imgur.com/sIToq.jpg (http://imgur.com/sIToq)

so mad

Herb9
12-11-2012, 01:19 PM
been here since 2009 and none of my 3 or so purist accounts have more than 200 or so posts

otoh, sick 2,600+ post count and sixteen "wts 50 druid" threads, your entire life clearly revolves around this game. my immersion would be high too if i was $150k deep at a third tier toilet law school too tho i guess

mad as fuck lol

Vile
12-11-2012, 01:24 PM
mad as fuck lol

people telling other people they're mad on the internet means they're mad.

fiegi 2.5
12-11-2012, 01:48 PM
geezus samwise how many different games do you fucking play

HippoNipple
12-11-2012, 01:49 PM
mad as fuck lol

Lol Herb trying to brag about his PvE leveling rate and then calling others mad!! What are you even talking about? Everyone here knows how to level and understand what being PL means. The sad part is the first two days played was probably within one session.

heartbrand
12-11-2012, 02:20 PM
been here since 2009 and none of my 3 or so purist accounts have more than 200 or so posts

otoh, sick 2,600+ post count and sixteen "wts 50 druid" threads, your entire life clearly revolves around this game. my immersion would be high too if i was $150k deep at a third tier toilet law school too tho i guess

I know this might make you suicidal, but Maryland is T1 and I have no student debt.

SamwiseRed
12-11-2012, 02:23 PM
geezus samwise how many different games do you fucking play

vanilla wow emu makes that a bakers dozen charles. i am the box hopper, i hop boxes.

Scratch&Sniff
12-11-2012, 03:10 PM
Broverload in this thread

bigSCHMEDY3.25
12-12-2012, 08:10 AM
bigSCHMEDY is behind this initiative 100%

bigSCHMEDY3.25
12-12-2012, 08:12 AM
sig

Herb9
12-12-2012, 09:01 AM
Losers will lose.