PDA

View Full Version : Mid / High warrior Weapon options / other gear

Peekae
12-06-2012, 04:43 PM
I was just curious As to what i should aim for as far as saving my plat / gearing.

I am currently in crafted / the cheap cobalt pieces and using sarnak hammer / snare whip.

Should i just aim for a better haste item first (using fbss atm) before weapons etc as it seems RMoY is overpriced and BotBDE a bit out of reach for now.

I think the crafted pieces should be replaced mostly by planar once I start raiding so for the time being should i look for better haste / off pieces and just work towards epic / planar armor for the rest?

Itap
12-06-2012, 05:21 PM
Honestly, what you're wearing is sufficient enough to start getting planar drops. Weapons you're using are pretty much standard for every warrior 46+ until epic ect.

Raavak
12-06-2012, 06:10 PM
Should i just aim for a better haste item first (using fbss atm) before weapons etc as it seems RMoY is overpriced and BotBDE a bit out of reach for now.

The jump up in a haste item from an FBSS is in the RMoY price range. RBG or w.e is good if you have the plat I guess.

Maybe look at upgrading the other slots like finger, neck, face, back if you are looking to burn some plat but don't have enough for a RBG.