Who are you and why should i give a fuck

<Nihilum>

****** please....

InfamousTaco
12-06-2012, 08:29 AM
I still like your videos.

SamwiseRed
12-06-2012, 10:06 AM
you think going to church once a week guarantees you a spot in heaven? your soul is so fucked you pixel whore.

Vile
12-06-2012, 10:51 AM
****** please....

you just made it feel like vztz here <3

Andis
12-06-2012, 10:59 AM
SMEDY wtf where you been, waiting on your arrival...

help us slay the weak, its fun.

Salem Orchid
12-06-2012, 12:07 PM
I've only cried twice in my life, once when I was hit by a bus at the age of 7, and once when Saidin sold his dignity for a 2nd and 3rd chin

fiegi 2.5
12-06-2012, 01:57 PM

<Nihilum>

****** please....

lol'd

Dullah
12-06-2012, 06:36 PM
Really funny that Smedy wanted to join with his friends, but we said no.

Jenni D
12-06-2012, 06:43 PM
smedy & salem 1 - Niheeelium 0 (in mitics memory)

klant
12-06-2012, 07:13 PM
ha i see saidin is still on his propaganda tour. jumped in w nihilum to seek refuge. 1v1?

SamwiseRed
12-06-2012, 07:58 PM

i thought i was the only person whos app was denied to nilly

hagard
12-06-2012, 09:31 PM

<Nihilum>

****** please....

just another scrub ol' smed dog

Tomatoking
12-07-2012, 02:55 AM
Saidin is kinda funny , but since he is nilly he will always be a shitbag that sells out for pixels

confirmed no honor follower AKA Weakling who does not want to fight for his loots

Smedy
12-07-2012, 05:52 AM
SMEDY wtf where you been, waiting on your arrival...

I'll be back dog, eventually

I see your batphones though and it's all between 02-06 am here for me when they come, so i'll be doing small things with karsten propably, are you guys same guild by now are you still being cunts about it?

Smedy
12-07-2012, 05:53 AM

This totally happened

Tradesonred
12-07-2012, 06:18 AM
This totally happened

Lol apparently i also begged mellowyellow repeatedly to be taken back into nihilum after getting unguilded while i was afk from server for 2 months

Seems like a very hard to get into, exclusive club, that Nihilum guild

s1ckness
12-07-2012, 06:45 AM
Lolol

Jenni D
12-07-2012, 06:58 AM
why would anyone want to be associated with known MQ'ers/neglective parents/husbands/wives/unemployed skaters anyways smed?

Herb9
12-07-2012, 09:21 AM
Lol apparently i also begged mellowyellow repeatedly to be taken back into nihilum after getting unguilded while i was afk from server for 2 months

Seems like a very hard to get into, exclusive club, that Nihilum guild

Technically, Nihilum has the longest and most thorough recruitment process on the server. We have a handful of former RD/Plug that know this is true as they patiently wait out their app process.

http://nihilumguild.com/ To start your app process, after your app has been on the board and under review for a week you can be tagged to start a 3 week trial if you meet the level and vp key requirements unless the zerg votes you down. Several recent apps were voted down before they could even begin their tagged trial, but the specifics won't ever be privy to you.

oh we also win all the pvp on the server http://red99graveyard.blogspot.com/ just in case you were wondering, no other guild challenges us for any raid mobs, to this day, despite andis' return and unification. We take what we want, whenever and wherever we please.

Lots of benefits to winning all the time and Nihilum members exclusively receive those benefits.

Kraftwerk
12-07-2012, 10:02 AM
oh we also win all the pvp on the server http://red99graveyard.blogspot.com/ just in case you were wondering, no other guild challenges us for any raid mobs, to this day, despite andis' return and unification. We take what we want, whenever and wherever we please.

Lots of benefits to winning all the time and Nihilum members exclusively receive those benefits.

So how was the Innoruk loot last night Nilly must've gotten since you dominate all raid mobs. Or has Innoruk been demoted from Raid mob?

Smedy
12-07-2012, 10:20 AM
wall of pointless text.

You could skip the entire "complex application process" that herb9 talked about and go straight to gathering bluebiefied loots if you help supreme clean himself between his chin flaps.

Jenni D
12-07-2012, 10:34 AM
not to mention all that incapacity benefit and job seekers allowance!

Holey
12-07-2012, 10:38 AM

You should ask him how much he gate pots.
also you should ask him how the pvp was last night in WC.:D

Btw goooood morning people.

Oh hi saint saidin

Bamzal Sherbet
12-07-2012, 01:39 PM
oh we also win all the pvp on the server [trojan link removed] just in case you were wondering, no other guild challenges us for any raid mobs, to this day, despite andis' return and unification. We take what we want, whenever and wherever we please.

So I take it you didn't log on yesterday?

Andis
12-07-2012, 01:45 PM
You should ask him how much he gate pots.

not my fault nihi has a hard on for big andis

confirmed by dekadenz

s1ckness
12-07-2012, 03:12 PM
LOL this guy has a blog for red99

i hope they get twitter going next, i gotta get these updates

InfamousTaco
12-07-2012, 05:51 PM
16 different people have posted on this thread.

8 of them actually play this game.

Mornin
12-07-2012, 08:21 PM
you think going to church once a week guarantees you a spot in heaven? your soul is so fucked you pixel whore.

SamwiseRed
12-07-2012, 09:34 PM
saidin, youve grown weak and pathetic. you've brought dishonor and shame upon your family. lots of disappoint

http://dc489.4shared.com/img/9SO4FiWY/s7/disappointed_gif_44556.gif

Cwall
12-08-2012, 08:14 AM
16 different people have posted on this thread.

8 of them actually play this game.

9 now

server sucks

deal with it

SamwiseRed
12-08-2012, 08:31 AM
9 now

server sucks

deal with it

someone just got told to deal wit it...

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

Holey
12-08-2012, 10:34 AM
8 who dont clearly smarter than u

proper english brew?

Holey
12-08-2012, 10:34 AM
9 now

server sucks

deal with it

8-1=7
when did 7 turn into 9?:confused:

Tomatoking
12-08-2012, 01:27 PM
Technically, Nihilum has the longest and most thorough recruitment process on the server. We have a handful of former RD/Plug that know this is true as they patiently wait out their app process.

http://nihilumguild.com/ To start your app process, after your app has been on the board and under review for a week you can be tagged to start a 3 week trial if you meet the level and vp key requirements unless the zerg votes you down. Several recent apps were voted down before they could even begin their tagged trial, but the specifics won't ever be privy to you.

yea it didnt take xico 4 days to get invited

i think zong left foh and was in the guild 5 days later , and i see you added a few losers like missy and other weaklings recently too

you do have the most thorough recruitment process tho since you have the only recruitment process , if you have the strength to fight you are welcome in full retard and oh yes thats right , there are no other guilds on red99

Tomatoking
12-08-2012, 01:30 PM
not to mention you let heartbrand join , crybaby #1 of Red99 things must be bad , desperate to keep numbers up

and as for fighting things un contested , we have been getting your timers for all your raid mobs

we will be logging 40 people off at them soon enough , cant wait to see the look on your faces when you get jumped soon as you pull on all your precious dragons : )

SamwiseRed
12-08-2012, 04:47 PM
they rejected my app, those son of a bitches

Jenni D
12-09-2012, 02:24 AM
#foreveralone

Salem Orchid
12-09-2012, 04:11 AM
We take what we want, whenever and wherever we please.

http://i.imgur.com/UAYN5.jpg

InfamousTaco
12-09-2012, 06:03 AM
Looks like PvP happened.

Salem aka "an elemental deceiver" doing work.

Seriously though, make some bigger plays before you post them.

I chased 6 people out of Solb yesterday. SOLO. They left their Efreeti up. And then we killed it. (4 hours later)

Salem Orchid
12-09-2012, 08:51 AM
chased 6 people out of sol B? using that 20 level advantage to the best of your ability no doubt, shame you couldn't even chase 1 flower out last time we met up there

Salem Orchid
12-09-2012, 08:52 AM
at any rate, it was just a fresh example of nihilum getting what they want/always winning, not a big play by any means

Herb9
12-09-2012, 10:26 AM
Salem CC's heartbrand tells to Lite is what I got out of that screenshot of pve :D

more slain messages!

here's an example
http://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q597/r99graveyard/Jbrennard3.jpg

see brennard, like applesauce, was on the verge of running into a pve death but i say no jobu, get disc'd! gotta take risks to get them slain messages

SamwiseRed
12-09-2012, 10:33 AM
dont tell me apple and murder are back and in Nihilum? my god...

Herb9
12-09-2012, 10:50 AM
dont tell me apple and murder are back and in Nihilum? my god...

Too bad you spent all your whiteknight on VV which had no chance when there's a bigger anti Nihi faction today than there's ever been.

They need your help. Besides, when you're not on, you can't play the "Who gets the first kill on Johnny?" lottery, which has been going strong since the beginning of October when he began his ruthless killing streak. Johnny's runnin around feeling pretty immortal when not even groups of 12+ enemies can deter him from attacking solo.

good times being missed while you grind pixels on a wookie bro

SamwiseRed
12-09-2012, 11:29 AM
bro im livin the wookie life as a sniper ranger, playin games for entertainment and immersion not pixels. if you are having fun then sweet but this game became a chore and sadly i stuck with it for a bit til something better came along. the life of a gamer, always seeking new challenges and adventures. good day sir.

jeffd
12-09-2012, 01:39 PM
9 now

server sucks

deal with it

whoa - be careful there bud. last time i said that to saidin he went into emotional hysterics in teamspeak and cried about how i was mean to him and he couldn't stay in a guild with such rude members.

in some ways, i feel responsible for him joining nihilum. living with the guilt is day-to-day at this point.

fiegi 2.5
12-09-2012, 02:03 PM
take it 1 day at a time

SamwiseRed
12-09-2012, 02:44 PM
box life is hard

heartbrand
12-09-2012, 02:57 PM
whoa - be careful there bud. last time i said that to saidin he went into emotional hysterics in teamspeak and cried about how i was mean to him and he couldn't stay in a guild with such rude members.

in some ways, i feel responsible for him joining nihilum. living with the guilt is day-to-day at this point.

The funniest part is this guy, Mustard, is one of the biggest ragers I've ever encountered in any online game. Guy spends literally half of his week posting here how he doesn't play, and the other half actually in game. Guy's been corpse camped by half the server, delicious tears in every group he's in of QQ.

Mornin
12-09-2012, 04:28 PM
The funniest part is this guy, Mustard, is one of the biggest ragers I've ever encountered in any online game. Guy spends literally half of his week posting here how he doesn't play, and the other half actually in game. Guy's been corpse camped by half the server, delicious tears in every group he's in of QQ.

shut it scum. Mustard is true american hero.. you nothing but a flip flopping nihi jewlord.. another bad player just fitting right into Nizzars army..

heartbrand
12-09-2012, 04:42 PM
Ellipses, forum questers best friend since 1998.

Mornin
12-09-2012, 04:48 PM
Ellipses, forum questers best friend since 1998.

grammar observations... when you just ain't got nothing else to say...

Akim
12-09-2012, 07:31 PM
bro im livin the wookie life as a sniper ranger, playin games for entertainment and immersion not pixels. if you are having fun then sweet but this game became a chore and sadly i stuck with it for a bit til something better came along. the life of a gamer, always seeking new challenges and adventures. good day sir.

Yes. I come bearing foul news.
One day not too far from now, Rogean will either trade the server or it will go under.
Escape now players, while you still care enough to shave your balls, keep a decent figure and have a few mating partners.
There is little hope for most ever recovering, as the immersion fest of classic pvp 2011 continues well into kunark 2013, their bush grows a quarter inch every raid.