PDA

View Full Version : Few Monk questions

Urbanzkopf
12-05-2012, 07:14 PM
Okay first off since I hit 20 I've been using 2hb due to dmg cap being taken off, awesome damage with my peacebringer (thanks to bouncerr). However since then I haven't used my dual wield weapons and am wondering if they are even viable dps wise compared to a 2hb? They don't hit as hard obviously but they hit faster just wondering if it's worth keeping the skill up.

Secondly is it soloable to camp the items for the robe of the lost circle for a 54 druid? I have 1 red sash already could get another from kiling the monk chick in freeport and upgrade to a purple sash, but is it doable to get into the kings room on a druid/in lguk for the additional turn ins.

Third is it worth keeping hand to hand skill up? Probably a bit late to be asking this but yeh.

Fourth, is it worth keeping lower level skills skilled up i.e round kick maxed at level 40, eagle strike etc or does each new skill do a lot more damage that they are a waste of time.

Thanks in advance.

Itap
12-05-2012, 09:57 PM
1. Use the PB but keep your 1hb/h2h skills up as you level. Towards the end game, you most likely will be using fist/1hb (SoS). It's also situational, if the mob you are fighting has a damage shield, its better to use the 2hb over DW, for obvious reasons.

2. Raster in lguk can definitely be camped by a 54 druid

3. See 1

4. Not really, once you get flying kick, you will never look back

Urbanzkopf
12-05-2012, 10:16 PM
Thanks appreciate the answers!

Urbanzkopf
12-06-2012, 01:40 PM
Can the robe of the lost circle be MQ? For example one person hands in the codes and the person wanting the robes hand in the sashes?

melkezidek
12-06-2012, 02:05 PM
From What I have been told the answer is no. However I didnt try it for my self.

kotton05
12-07-2012, 06:25 AM
Robe of whistling fists can be mq'd but not RotLC to my. Understanding

theguyy
12-07-2012, 03:01 PM
Peacebringer, Runed Fighter Staff and TStaff are beastmode. You can't get more damage at any level without 1 handers from raiding or your epic+SoS combo.