PDA

View Full Version : Monk - Equipment List

August
12-05-2012, 04:51 PM
Hi all,

When Kuriak left I had the fortune to win one of his questions and I sold that item.

I'm fairly new to the server and wanted to twink out a character with my new-found windfall.

Criteria: 5kpp tops to spend (Actually more like 4800 but I can scrounge up another 200 if needed)

I've never played a Monk - I've played WAR/SK/ENC/NEC/WIZ/DRU/CLR but I've never really truly played a melee DPS.

So, with that in mind, could anyone conjure a list of items to 'twink' out a newbie monk? I'd like to gear him out completely if possible, so that probably means items need to stay under 500pp w/ the rare exception (weapon included) that is totally 'necessary' for a monk. No Fungis, No FBSS - i just can't afford it.

Any help?

Oh, yeah! I already have 2x 55hp/5ac rings and a Wu's Trance Stick for him that I happened to have in my bags from grouping / replacing my current toons gear.

Thanks!

Tomtee

Raavak
12-05-2012, 04:55 PM
Oh, yeah! I already have 2x 55hp/5ac rings and a Wu's Trance Stick for him
Wu's fighting armor and diamondine earrings maybe or save for that fbss.

August
12-05-2012, 05:00 PM
Wu's fighting armor and diamondine earrings maybe or save for that fbss.

Eh, I don't want to save. Me and my buddies are 40-42 on our mains and we plan on camping that FBSS when possible. I'm mainly interested in armor slots and weapons at this point -- i know haste is very important and plan to get it, just don't want to spend the entirety of my money on what we will be farming as we level up @ frenzy.

Cippofra
12-08-2012, 06:26 PM
Wu's quivering staff, jade mace and knuckle duster. Save the rest. You don't need anything else if you can get the fbss yourself. Maybe weight reduction bags if you need some

Hroth
12-08-2012, 07:52 PM
Wu's quivering staff, jade mace and knuckle duster.

Add to this Wu's armor set, a bag of sewn evil-eye, and some diamondine earrings. A 10 dose SoW potion or 2 could be handy as well for moving around.

rasik
12-16-2012, 05:15 PM
Camp targishin's bone mask. Most classes can around lvl38. Also get a large soiled bag. Carry food bandages and thrown in it.