PDA

View Full Version : GMs, talk amongst yourselves

karsten
12-03-2012, 08:16 PM
jesus fuck, red trolls are gigantic douchebags but you're currently looking worse than they are and if you've achieved that, you truly don't deserve to be in charge. talk to sirken, ask him why everyone on red respects him, and then do what he does

Supreme
12-03-2012, 11:11 PM
Karsten's cryin...

Salem Orchid
12-04-2012, 02:29 PM
RIP Timtebow

juicedsixfo
12-04-2012, 04:23 PM
RIP Timtebow

Smedy
12-05-2012, 04:52 AM
What happened? Karsten is a saint, supreme is fat, what is new?

Jenni D
12-05-2012, 08:06 AM
fat? obese you mean!

SamwiseRed
12-05-2012, 09:32 AM
karston alpha sk

Supreme
12-05-2012, 10:57 AM
Real Life personal attacks....

Yes losers use them!

Jen lets see your pizza face or shall we post a pic for you instead?

Flipmode
12-05-2012, 01:06 PM
What happened? Karsten is a saint, Flipmode is da squad, supreme is fat, what is new?

mostbitter
12-05-2012, 01:13 PM
That's a whole lot of mad for a random comment about girth.

s1ckness
12-06-2012, 05:10 AM

Yes losers use them!

mad

cuz you always respond

Akim
12-08-2012, 07:20 AM

Yes losers use them!

yea for real!

personal attacks are for losers...

jeffd
12-09-2012, 01:47 PM
gonna need details re: this post

RoguePhantom
12-10-2012, 08:24 AM
gonna need details re: this post

Hole opened for weeks while not being posted. GMs said, oh, well "HOLE IS OPENED" after people already farming it (And were already selling the gear). Instead of waiting till the actual patch for it to be opened (When other Kunark era item fixes went in).

Multiple working versions of MQ are confirmed to be floating around, used by people in Full Retard, Nihilum and other randoms.

Complete lack of immersion by GMs is killing the server. No Yellow Text, Macroquest use galore, Boxing, but they respond to every troll thread.

Smedy
12-10-2012, 08:58 AM
Hole opened for weeks while not being posted. GMs said, oh, well "HOLE IS OPENED" after people already farming it (And were already selling the gear). Instead of waiting till the actual patch for it to be opened (When other Kunark era item fixes went in).

Multiple working versions of MQ are confirmed to be floating around, used by people in Full Retard, Nihilum and other randoms.

Complete lack of immersion by GMs is killing the server. No Yellow Text, Macroquest use galore, Boxing, but they respond to every troll thread.

Wow working versions of MQ undetected by rogeans anti hax? Well thats pretty much a death blow to this box cuz the anti hax was one of the few things this box had going for it.

JÄVLA SKIT

Smedy
12-10-2012, 08:59 AM
Side note: WTB list of haxxors

Rogean stop star warsing, do want this list brodog

quido
12-10-2012, 09:00 AM
Maybe the bans just haven't been processed yet.

Smedy
12-10-2012, 09:02 AM
Ya, however those ban lists should always be made public, cause people within the community knows which toons belongs to who and thus we can have better drama, this shit is retarded slow and i need something to do at work

haters gon hate

SamwiseRed
12-10-2012, 11:12 AM
yup confirmed hacking becoming more common

boxing just straight out open season

no gms to enforce anything so no chance of ban

I now double space my posts.

SamwiseRed
12-10-2012, 11:13 AM

meant to quote this because it is spot on. except more than half the server has an IP exemption and it aint for no spouse if you no what i mean.

RoguePhantom
12-10-2012, 11:34 AM
Oh.

Also SEQ is back in full force also.

Holey
12-10-2012, 11:38 AM
funny how FR box through all their groups lululul.

reports heard that theclerics always being boxed.

Jenni D
12-10-2012, 11:43 AM
as a guild known to harbor MQ'ers i expect heavy nilly casualties on said ban list!

Holey
12-10-2012, 11:46 AM
its cool cuz i know a mage that has track TROLLOLLOOLOL

its cool bros i love hearing these stories i dont even play red.

heartbrand
12-10-2012, 11:51 AM
I know of so much MQ and Boxing in FR but it would be bad for server pop if those 11~ individuals got banned.

Charlton Heston
12-10-2012, 12:04 PM
yall are awful lol

SamwiseRed
12-10-2012, 12:42 PM
Lucky this gumshoe is on vacation or bans would be had. Also server has officially reached garage box status.

SamwiseRed
12-10-2012, 12:44 PM
Antihax dll currently under review as being milicious software for avg.

SamwiseRed
12-10-2012, 12:49 PM
Antihax dll currently under review as being milicious software for avg.

Jk well kinda. We will see lol

SamwiseRed
12-10-2012, 01:49 PM
just need to confirm a confirm. a working mq2 is available for p99 and people are using it.

Ephi
12-10-2012, 02:06 PM
I think we can all agree that the population of R99 has been doing well, and we'd all like it to remain that way.

Let's not ruin that by risking getting an account banned for cheating. And you will be caught -- only a matter of time.

RoguePhantom
12-10-2012, 02:10 PM
I think we can all agree that the population of R99 has been doing well, and we'd all like it to remain that way.

Let's not ruin that by risking getting an account banned for cheating. And you will be caught -- only a matter of time.

ROFL

1 year and counting, only bans were from the GMs bleednig all over Holocaust for using Nihi's strat.

#BoxHero

SamwiseRed
12-10-2012, 02:16 PM

glad to see another halfling guide, i was the only halfling guide on the two live servers i was on hehe. I dont know how long mq2 and seq and have been working but I can guesstimate its been at least 2 months. boxing is rampant to the point people where people aren't even trying to hide it anymore. we need a new marshmellow maker to enforce the law or this server will remain the wild west.

heartbrand
12-10-2012, 02:18 PM
Boxing is getting pretty ridic on this server

SamwiseRed
12-10-2012, 02:33 PM
at this point you either need to get with the program and hack up a storm to compete or throw in the towel. i dont care if people hack on blue, shits weak but on a pvp server it completely destroys any chance of real competition. I always wondered why people always popped up in the same spot in different kunark zones. I was like, why do people always log in this random spot. I've never used mq but now that I've researched it, they were definately zone shifting. too bad i dont have fraps of that because it was mostly nilly members ive seen do it.

man i was so naive about this server :(

Critical
12-10-2012, 02:41 PM
Wait so Nihilum is hacking? No surprise there..

SamwiseRed
12-10-2012, 02:43 PM
it pains me to say this because I have buddies fighting the good fight but both sides are guilty of hacking. samwise the fair and humble admits that cheating/boxing is rampant. take cover bro, its a shit storm out there.

SamwiseRed
12-10-2012, 02:46 PM
dude if it was just nilly I would drop the bomb now but its not. and we all know what happens when 2 guilds are caught doing the same shit, one gets punished severely while the other gets a slap on the wrist.

SamwiseRed
12-10-2012, 02:47 PM
You say no to rachet pussy

Juicy J CANT

wtf lol

SamwiseRed
12-10-2012, 02:49 PM
reality will hit some people hard bro if they read this thread. unless they came from blue then itll probably be more like, duh mq2 works newb.

Sirken
12-10-2012, 04:01 PM
you guys realize that there was never a magical doorstop that prevented you from playing with MQ loaded and running.

if you use it, you get flagged.

query gets ran, all those flagged get banned.

if you have actual info of people cheating, send me a PM

otherwise please stfu.

thank you

Sirken