PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous: Nihilum farming The Hole when it's not supposed to be up.

SamwiseRed
12-03-2012, 12:24 PM
Title, I was hoping the devs in the guild would say something but that's probably not going to happen.

SamwiseRed
12-03-2012, 12:46 PM
nilbog, was Nihilum invited to openly farm The Hole while keeping it a secret from the rest of the server or is this another "more lucky than exploit" situations? will they be punished? prob not but at least announce its open so all the players outside Nihilum know about it. Sundawg did you report this?

nilbog
12-03-2012, 01:13 PM
I think this could have been posted without the accusatory rhetoric.

Actually, he was the first person to report to this to me. The guild mentioned in the title(?) of this bug(?) report wasn't the first to enter the zone.

It has been subsequently reported in the bugs forum under a request that the Spell: Harvest be made available.

When I have time (I'm at work), I plan to activate the rest of the the associated 'Hole' release. (any vendor sales, loot drops added, loot drops removed, ground spawns, etc that are Hole specific) This will not require a server patch.

Keep the angst out of the fucking bug forums. I mean it.

SamwiseRed
12-03-2012, 01:21 PM
Sorry for the angst but as a player you see a trend of certain people getting away with certain things. I'll leave it at that, GL on the content.

nilbog
12-03-2012, 04:20 PM
When I have time (I'm at work), I plan to activate the rest of the the associated 'Hole' release. (any vendor sales, loot drops added, loot drops removed, ground spawns, etc that are Hole specific) This will not require a server patch.

This is done.