PDA

View Full Version : this server is lol

Delita
12-03-2012, 10:18 AM
"It's not the players original actions but all those that follow which prevent him from being excused at the moment.

GM decisions are also private, and when players take them public, they only share some of the information."

sounds like a childish power trip to me. gm cant admit he was wrong and unban because it would make him look/feel less powerful. its kind of a defense mechanism for serious lack of self-esteem

heartbrand
12-03-2012, 12:58 PM
When smallmee came back online he began spamming FAGGOTS repeatedly in OOC, trained a group in sol b and sol a, and then called a GM a dumb faggot 100x in a row. Why anyone is shocked he is banned I'm not sure. Cue thirty omg heartbrand lulz posts.

Supreme
12-03-2012, 01:14 PM
"It's not the players original actions but all those that follow which prevent him from being excused at the moment.

GM decisions are also private, and when players take them public, they only share some of the information."

sounds like a childish power trip to me. gm cant admit he was wrong and unban because it would make him look/feel less powerful. its kind of a defense mechanism for serious lack of self-esteem

Jibekn you are just batshit stupid.

Only adding to the fact that Smallmee may never be unbanned due to this level of stupidity.

HippoNipple
12-03-2012, 01:35 PM
Supreme, at times you seem level headed but at other times you are very biased and ridiculous. Maybe it is the trolls that bring the worst out in you, not sure.

A guide/moderator/developer whatever they might be need to be completely unbiased when enforcing rules. It is obvious this hasn't been done. Even worse it has been known that it hasn't been fair and nilbog/rogean haven't stepped in to fix it.

Players on here hurt themselves by bitching at the wrong people and yelling at the ones in control while others suck up and get special treatment like yourself. Maybe 9 months is the right amount of time to be banned for mq in your situation but if that is true then some of these other guys got royally fucked on their bans. A person in control of the server needs to have thicker skin and treat everyone the same, even if one is sucking up and the other is a shit head.

Controlling a server for the most part is an unrewarding job and you only receive the respect you deserve by being fair and maintaining a server with integrity. By treating others differently, because of what is said in /t, private messages, etc. makes the server look bad and pisses people off. Unfair treatment took out one of the biggest guilds on the server and countless people since that incident.

I know if those banned would have acted differently they would be in a better spot right now with the current people in charge, but that is just proof that things are not being handled correctly.

HippoNipple
12-03-2012, 01:36 PM
Supreme, at times you seem level headed but at other times you are very biased and ridiculous. Maybe it is the trolls that bring the worst out in you paired with the fact that you are in the most hated guild on the server for various reasons.

A guide/moderator/developer whatever they might be need to be completely unbiased when enforcing rules. It is obvious this hasn't been done. Even worse it has been known that it hasn't been fair and nilbog/rogean haven't stepped in to fix it.

Players on here hurt themselves by bitching at the wrong people and yelling at the ones in control while others suck up and get special treatment like yourself. Maybe 9 months is the right amount of time to be banned for mq in your situation but if that is true then some of these other guys got royally fucked on their bans. A person in control of the server needs to have thicker skin and treat everyone the same, even if one is sucking up and the other is a shit head.

Controlling a server for the most part is an unrewarding job and you only receive the respect you deserve by being fair and maintaining a server with integrity. By treating others differently, because of what is said in /t, private messages, etc. makes the server look bad and pisses people off. Unfair treatment took out one of the biggest guilds on the server and countless people since that incident.

I know if those banned would have acted differently they would be in a better spot right now with the current people in charge, but that is just proof that things are not being handled correctly.

HippoNipple
12-03-2012, 01:36 PM
and that's what happens with no edit button

Supreme
12-03-2012, 02:04 PM
Supreme, at times you seem level headed but at other times you are very biased and ridiculous. Maybe it is the trolls that bring the worst out in you, not sure.

Biased and ridiculous is how i deal with trolls and forum idiots. After you have dealt with them for over a year, explain, counsel and defend yourself from the personal attacks you will understand.

This is where you are mistaken and why the GMs/Server Admins turn a deaf ear to the whining and complaining. The "victims" of GMs are not "clean whistles" but instead attempt to try and hide the facts, obsure the truth and generally feel that if they undermine the Admins/GMs their bannings will be reversed. They were suppose to be the ones that dominated the server, and now their pride has been hurt because the "bluebies" have taken away their PVP server. Like little kids they now sit in the corner screaming and crying...refusing to just grow up and play the game.

Explain to me how i sucked up? I was banned for 9 months for breaking the rules and did not COMPLAIN about it to everyone that would listen. I did not shit up the forums with post after post crying about how "unfair" my banning was. I did not create 50+ accounts to spam and harrass the server admins. And yes Server Admins/GMs only tolerate so much. If you become a nuisance then you are banned. Deal with it and accept responsibility for your stupidity.

I think you believe it is a right and not a privledge to play on Red99 or Blue99. Respect is irrelevant. The rules are put forth and the punishment is discretionary to those that have authority. If you do not play by the rules and the authority bans you for two months then feel free to appeal it to a higher authority. If that authority ignores you or denies the appeal then sit down, shut up and learn from your mistakes.

You also do not know exactly what happened the night Holocaust was banned. They were told by GMs that were there to not pull Nagafen from his lair. Instead they did it anyways, right in front of the GMs and was confused why they got banned. The decision was reversed, everyone ultimately was unbanned and Nihilum had several items of dragon loot stripped. Could the situation been handled better of course..but I am not going to monday morning quarterback a decision made immediately when the violation occured.

Holocaust took themselves out of the game. After they were unbanned they tried to come back but after a few SEVERE spankings they quit.

It would not have mattered one way or another. I joined Nihilum and worked with Nizzar and Emumu to setup Nihilum as a PVP/Raid guild. At the time when Holocaust had reappeared they were allied with Uprising. The Uprising leadership over estimated the control they had over its members and a large core contingent of Uprising left to join Nihilum. From that point on no other guild has been able to compete.

Bottom line is that almost everyone that was in Nihilum pre-Holocaust banning is now retired/gone from the game. The trolls and forum idiots can whine and cry all they want about how unfairly they were treated over 8 months ago but the reality is that it does not stop them from doing anything about it today.

fiegi 2.5
12-03-2012, 02:22 PM
http://www.woophotos.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/New-Bookwoophotos.com_.jpg.jpg

Nirgon
12-03-2012, 02:41 PM
You also do not know exactly what happened the night Holocaust was banned. They were told by GMs that were there to not pull Nagafen from his lair. Instead they did it anyways, right in front of the GMs and was confused why they got banned. The decision was reversed, everyone ultimately was unbanned and Nihilum had several items of dragon loot stripped. Could the situation been handled better of course..but I am not going to monday morning quarterback a decision made immediately when the violation occured.

Lol were you there? Did you know no GM was standing there saying "don't do it"?

heartbrand
12-03-2012, 02:45 PM
lol since when do you need to be told to not exploit? I guess if a cop isn't there telling you not to murder it's not murder either, especially since not all murders go punished.

SamwiseRed
12-03-2012, 02:53 PM
lol since when do you need to be told to not exploit? I guess if a cop isn't there telling you not to murder it's not murder either, especially since not all murders go punished.

wow, im at a loss for words.

Supreme
12-03-2012, 03:22 PM
Lol were you there? Did you know no GM was standing there saying "don't do it"?

You were told.

Your leadership decided to do it anyways.

Quit trying to hide the truth and make yourself out to be a victim.

HippoNipple
12-03-2012, 03:55 PM
Supreme you kind of missed the point of my post. I wasn't referring to the Holocaust/Nihilum feud. I was never in Holocaust. I was talking about bans that have actually happened since then.

People always say this place is a privilege and not a right. That isn't 100% correct. A server needs good devs and a large player base. The devs didn't make this server so they could prance around in an empty works. They wanted to recreate a game that has long passed that we all loved and SOME of their actions have hurt all the hard work they have put in. I'm not saying they don't have the right to do whatever they want but it is destructive to what they have spent so much time on. I hope they realize this at some point. The devs do want respect no matter what you say and they would get it if not for the favoritism. Having the most successful pvp server, both emu and EQ live, is an accomplishment and that is how they get their respect. They could further this with some more effort on the leadership side. They obviously are smart individuals and figured out how to make a great server. They just haven't done a good job managing the community. It is a big part of what makes a good server.

Hearing how some have been banned and others have been able to come back is a joke. Everyone says we just don't know the whole story but nothing they could have done is worse then someone using MQ. I don't care if it is cursing, 2 boxing, training etc. Nothing pisses people off more than knowing others have an unearned unfair advantage.

You should have never been able to get your character back, period, 9 months or not. I'm sure you disagree. There are different degrees of breaking the rules whether you understand that or not. Using hacks and compromising the integrity of the server hurts the entire community and turns away a lot of players, which effects every person who works or plays on this server.

hagard
12-03-2012, 04:02 PM
We do not tolerate cheating on Project 1999. Any program that provides an unintended advantage or gleams access to information not otherwise available is very strictly prohibited. Please be aware that while other EQEmulator servers may allow the use of such programs, we do not. We have many systems in place to detect the presence and usage of these programs passively, with regular sweeps to purge users that have utilized them. This is typically a permanent ban.

Burrito supreme should not be here growing more chins

fiegi 2.5
12-03-2012, 04:09 PM
Rules will always be selectively enforced, I'm sure everyone realizes that and come to terms with that, just the way life is.

What irks most is when the new guides come to the forums and paste shit like "account status' will never be public knowledge" blah blah etc.

really?

http://oi49.tinypic.com/28v53k8.jpg

Nirgon
12-03-2012, 04:20 PM
Way to miss the point

SamwiseRed
12-03-2012, 04:37 PM
We do not tolerate cheating on Project 1999. Any program that provides an unintended advantage or gleams access to information not otherwise available is very strictly prohibited. Please be aware that while other EQEmulator servers may allow the use of such programs, we do not. We have many systems in place to detect the presence and usage of these programs passively, with regular sweeps to purge users that have utilized them. This is typically a permanent ban.

Good game

Supreme
12-03-2012, 05:01 PM
True story: After Supreme was banned for MQ he got so mad he threatened to DDoS Blue99. Uthgaard then global broadcasted on Blue99 if anyone knew Supreme's IRL info, and Supreme's own guildmates hated him so much that they gave up all his info to Uthgaard immediatey. His employer was then contacted as Supreme was threatening a federal offense from their ISP. Almost got fired for it.

Oh how ignorant you are of the truth.

And you wonder why you are characterized as a server reject. Talking out of your ass about things you really have no clue about.

Supreme
12-03-2012, 05:08 PM
Supreme you kind of missed the point of my post. I wasn't referring to the Holocaust/Nihilum feud. I was never in Holocaust. I was talking about bans that have actually happened since then.

People always say this place is a privilege and not a right. That isn't 100% correct. A server needs good devs and a large player base. The devs didn't make this server so they could prance around in an empty works. They wanted to recreate a game that has long passed that we all loved and SOME of their actions have hurt all the hard work they have put in. I'm not saying they don't have the right to do whatever they want but it is destructive to what they have spent so much time on. I hope they realize this at some point. The devs do want respect no matter what you say and they would get it if not for the favoritism. Having the most successful pvp server, both emu and EQ live, is an accomplishment and that is how they get their respect. They could further this with some more effort on the leadership side. They obviously are smart individuals and figured out how to make a great server. They just haven't done a good job managing the community. It is a big part of what makes a good server.

Hearing how some have been banned and others have been able to come back is a joke. Everyone says we just don't know the whole story but nothing they could have done is worse then someone using MQ. I don't care if it is cursing, 2 boxing, training etc. Nothing pisses people off more than knowing others have an unearned unfair advantage.

You should have never been able to get your character back, period, 9 months or not. I'm sure you disagree. There are different degrees of breaking the rules whether you understand that or not. Using hacks and compromising the integrity of the server hurts the entire community and turns away a lot of players, which effects every person who works or plays on this server.

I did not use hacks or compromise the integrity of the server. Contrary to how you want to spin it. If my use of MQ was so terrible then i would still be banned today.

Regardless that was my character on BLUE and not RED. Which would not have changed the outcome of anything related to Nihilum on Red99. There would still be losers claiming that MQ is a worse offense than telling the server staff/Admins to "fuck off" or calling them "faggots".

I at least can own my responsibility and say that if i was NEVER unbanned you would not see me here crying a river to curry sympathy from the community for my behavior.

Typically.

In my case not forever.

Supreme
12-03-2012, 05:10 PM
Good game

Sam is mad that he talked too much shit and brought drama into another guild on another server.

I guess if he would have just shut up and left drama on red he would not be mad and guildless.

Poor Sam.

Good game indeed.

heartbrand
12-03-2012, 05:12 PM
In this thread lots of mad from people who don't play here and have no intention of playing here yet come to have Internet disputes about rule lawyering on an emulated eq server.

Vile
12-03-2012, 05:15 PM
Still hilarious Supreme was banned for MQ on a blue server lolololol. You sketchy faggot...

SamwiseRed
12-03-2012, 05:17 PM
Forum quest is my realm. If you think people are mad I feel bad for you son cuz I got 99 more posts but a mad ain't one

Andis
12-03-2012, 06:04 PM
you weigh 300+ pounds and play eq 13 hours a day, and argue passionately about an elf game online when you're like in your late 30s or early 40s

just let that sink in for a moment

LOLOL

InfamousTaco
12-03-2012, 06:17 PM
True story: After Supreme was banned for MQ he got so mad he threatened to DDoS Blue99. Uthgaard then global broadcasted on Blue99 if anyone knew Supreme's IRL info, and Supreme's own guildmates hated him so much that they gave up all his info to Uthgaard immediatey. His employer was then contacted as Supreme was threatening a federal offense from their ISP. Almost got fired for it.

If you believe any of this, I have a Tranix crown I will sell you for 2k. Meet me at the druid rings in North karana in 20 minutes. Come alone.

Supreme
12-03-2012, 07:01 PM
you weigh 300+ pounds and play eq 13 hours a day, and argue passionately about an elf game online when you're like in your late 30s or early 40s

just let that sink in for a moment

Let what sink in? That you stalk me like a broad because i have a heavy weight frame and a 6'5" stature?

Or that i do not even need to play EQ anymore to still be relevant on Red99?

I guess i need to be an immature punkass kid like yourself to talk about a 14 year old MMO....

heartbrand
12-03-2012, 07:02 PM
I don't think Supreme has played 13 hours of EQ in the last 2 months combined nonetheless a day

Supreme
12-03-2012, 07:04 PM
I don't think Supreme has played 13 hours of EQ in the last 2 months combined nonetheless a day

I haven't

:mad:

compulsion
12-03-2012, 07:22 PM
Make Smallermee, pl from 1-44 in ~15h /played. Finish up the last few levels solo in maybe 10-12h played, easily and casually.

No bullshit, no apologies, no waiting on admin. Get a new 50 in less time than has been spent on the forums in the last week.

fiegi 2.5
12-03-2012, 07:27 PM
Make Smallermee, pl from 1-44 in ~15h /played. Finish up the last few levels solo in maybe 10-12h played, easily and casually.

No bullshit, no apologies, no waiting on admin. Get a new 50 in less time than has been spent on the forums in the last week.

Now that's a sick mentality........

Why so he can be banned again for calling someone a grown up word?

heartbrand
12-03-2012, 07:31 PM
sure it had nothing to do with the fact that thirty minutes prior he spammed OOC with faggot and what not and trained groups in sol b amirite?

fiegi 2.5
12-03-2012, 07:47 PM
He was told he was banned for abusing a GM verbally, I'm guessing because he called someone a faggot. Thats what i'm going on. Nothing to do with some so called trains that were never even heard of before today , so any of that nonsense you are preaching is all hearsay.

p.s - Weren't training bans 3 days to 2 weeks for first or even second offense anways then?

SamwiseRed
12-03-2012, 07:49 PM
not here to defend smallmee really i mean let the man play but the trains in sol b were from slathar. i lol'd because there was a dozen petitions sent about it. good times and thanks for the ldcs.

Supreme
12-03-2012, 11:11 PM
Calling someone *a* faggot was not singular.

It was multiple times over and over in global OOC.

He got what he deserved.

Scratch&Sniff
12-04-2012, 12:23 AM
riposting this cuz its true and lulzy

http://i44.tinypic.com/2ic4b28.png

fiegi 2.5
12-04-2012, 02:24 AM
Yea didn't laugh

Tomatoking
12-04-2012, 03:02 AM
riposting this cuz its true and lulzy

http://i44.tinypic.com/2ic4b28.png

great , really enjoyed

that

and online elf game , shits great

ps. some of you fucks need a life bad

Charlton Heston
12-04-2012, 03:52 AM
smh

s1ckness
12-06-2012, 05:11 AM
When smallmee came back online he began spamming FAGGOTS repeatedly in OOC, trained a group in sol b and sol a, and then called a GM a dumb faggot 100x in a row. Why anyone is shocked he is banned I'm not sure. Cue thirty omg heartbrand lulz posts.

dont hate on dacbane

heartbrand
12-06-2012, 09:51 AM
I got no beef with smallmee, he's a cool guy, I'm just saying if you take a shit on the cop writing you a ticket, no matter how dumb it was, don't be shocked and outraged when he handcuffs you.

fiegi 2.5
12-06-2012, 01:58 PM
ya the cop will handcuff you

but you won't be sitting on death row

SamwiseRed
12-06-2012, 02:00 PM
when people like amelinda are given a badge....

heartbrand
12-06-2012, 02:30 PM
I think the analogy works better like this: if you're polite to the cop and nod and what not, he may no show when you fight the ticket in court, if you're a dick you better believe he'll remember it and do his best to fuck you over when you try to fight it.

SamwiseRed
12-06-2012, 02:50 PM
or buy the cops marshmellows

heartbrand
12-06-2012, 02:52 PM
hey it works in mexico

heartbrand
12-06-2012, 02:53 PM
sam im chilling in the forest of naboo in my camp while I work you should come join me

SamwiseRed
12-06-2012, 02:57 PM
im online for some reason it says you are offline

GrobbGangsta
12-13-2012, 10:11 PM
Let what sink in? That you stalk me like a broad because i have a heavy weight frame and a 6'5" stature?

Or that i do not even need to play EQ anymore to still be relevant on Red99?

I guess i need to be an immature punkass kid like yourself to talk about a 14 year old MMO....

Hahahahaha

I can't tell if the personality you are projecting as real is an elaborate troll?

This was too good. Holy shit