PDA

View Full Version : Is there a more advanced filter?

Treefall
12-03-2012, 06:01 AM
I'm curious if I can further filter my chat windows beyond the limitations of the default UI.

For example: The filter "other" encompasses both con and the output for the command /loc.

Am I able to break this up further in that I can put /loc's output in one window and maintain /con in another window?

SamwiseRed
12-03-2012, 12:06 PM
More than one chat box is not classic.

Treefall
12-03-2012, 05:12 PM
More than one chat box is not classic.

When did they start allowing custom interfaces? I wouldn't see additional chat filters as taking anything away from the play/feel of classic.

SamwiseRed
12-03-2012, 05:25 PM
When did they start allowing custom interfaces? I wouldn't see additional chat filters as taking anything away from the play/feel of classic.

I'm just saying you are asking for things that are not classic.

Treefall
12-03-2012, 05:29 PM
I'm just saying you are asking for things that are not classic.

Gotcha, no point in arguing that. You are right.

Take care.

Thulack
12-03-2012, 05:44 PM
We have more then 1 chat box now but splitting up whats in the "others" filter option is not doable in classic or on Live today as it is. the "others" filter has and will always be filled with randomness.

Treefall
12-03-2012, 11:38 PM
We have more then 1 chat box now but splitting up whats in the "others" filter option is not doable in classic or on Live today as it is. the "others" filter has and will always be filled with randomness.

Thanks.

I guess I was more wondering if it's possible to create an addon that distinguishes between different "other" texts and places them accordingly.