PDA

View Full Version : This server is a joke

Dacbane Sixx
12-02-2012, 08:56 PM
All the RMT bullshit, blatant hacking, etc. and I get perma banned because I called ambrotos a faggot one time. OH GOD.

http://i48.tinypic.com/2j15tw3.jpg

Dacbane Sixx
12-02-2012, 08:58 PM
Yeah, like I'm going to last a couple of months with this shotgun pointed at the back of my throat.

Supreme
12-02-2012, 09:08 PM
So you broke the rules, were held accountable, banned and told to try again in a couple months.

And this is unfair because?

Dacbane Sixx
12-02-2012, 09:10 PM
because I've already been banned for three months. Also LOL at the MQer being all high and mighty about this.

Supreme
12-02-2012, 09:17 PM
I paid my dues...just like everyone else that broke/breaks the rules.

Of course i did not cry a ocean of tears but instead took responsibility for my actions.

Unlike some of the other biches here.

hagard
12-02-2012, 09:17 PM
So you broke the rules, were held accountable, banned and told to try again in a couple months.

And this is unfair because?

So YOU broke the rules(MQ), weren't held accountable, not banned???

And this is how the server is a joke.

Go grow another chin big dog

Dacbane Sixx
12-02-2012, 09:19 PM
If you don't see the difference between using MQ and getting mad at a GM one time for interfering with pvp, then I guess the doritos locos tacos have filled your brain with too much fat.

Delita
12-02-2012, 09:24 PM
most the gm's here have some serious self esteem issues, saying anything negative towards them online makes them rage hardcore.

Dacbane Sixx
12-02-2012, 09:26 PM
i just wish I hadn't tried to get unbanned, giving them the opportunity to feel better about themselves a little bit when they denied me.

Supreme
12-02-2012, 09:33 PM

You are an obvious moron.

Supreme
12-02-2012, 09:37 PM
If you don't see the difference between using MQ and getting mad at a GM one time for interfering with pvp, then I guess the doritos locos tacos have filled your brain with too much fat.

There is no difference.

You broke the rules. There is no scale that says you broke this rule so it is not as severe as breaking another rule.

I wish i could believe that you are honestly not this stupid.

But I have been wrong before.

Supreme
12-02-2012, 09:43 PM
Supreme doesnt tell you that the 400 or so people that were caught ackin on blue just got de-leveled by like 3 levels and banned for 2 weeks

thats what he means by "paying his dues"

btw the punishment for MQ is supposed to be instant perma-ban with 0 lenience

Actually *they* were deleveled from 60 to 54 in most cases and banned for two weeks. It was not a light "slap" on the wrist.

I was banned for 9 months. Yet i did not continue to troll, whine or bich about it to anyone that would listen.

If you are going to complain then at least keep your dirty shit stained whining limited to people that can actually DO something about it. No player is going to "unionize" to your problem and sacrifice themselves to the cause. Talk to who banned you, talk to who ever is over him. And if he is the FINAL say then just shut the fuck up and move on.

Dacbane Sixx
12-02-2012, 09:43 PM
This isn't the fucking bible and these GMs are god. Not all sins against the server are equal. If you are two-boxing (like fallen, tune), RMTing (like half your guild), or MQing (like you and your ONLINE GAMING COMMUNITY), then you should be punished more severely than someone who told a GM to fuck off for jumping in the middle of something.

Dacbane Sixx
12-02-2012, 09:45 PM
This isn't the fucking bible and these GMs aren't god.

Supreme
12-02-2012, 09:45 PM
This isn't the fucking bible and these GMs are god. Not all sins against the server are equal. If you are two-boxing (like fallen, tune), RMTing (like half your guild), or MQing (like you and your ONLINE GAMING COMMUNITY), then you should be punished more severely than someone who told a GM to fuck off for jumping in the middle of something.

That is your opinion which matters LITTLE to the powers that be.

Your lying and constant crying about shit you have no clue about is part of your problem.

Which has always been your problem.

Supreme
12-02-2012, 09:46 PM
This isn't the fucking bible and these GMs aren't god.

In the context of EQ Emulator...they are..

Did you not realize that when they banned you and all your pals for Nagafen?

Dacbane Sixx
12-02-2012, 09:46 PM
You are the most retarded person in this game. Look at your sig. Look at your life. Look at your online gaming community. Go talk to your kids instead of arguing on the internet.

Dacbane Sixx
12-02-2012, 09:50 PM
Nothing you say is right. They aren't gods. Amelinda and Uthgaard or whatever. All these people are just egomaniacs with self-esteem issues. Eventually, they all end up getting the boot for abusing their power.

Also, I didn't eat the naggy ban, which even the LORD GOD GMS said shouldn't have gone down like it did, and that nihilum should have been banned too. Do you say anything that isn't complete bullshit?

Supreme
12-02-2012, 09:53 PM
You are the most retarded person in this game. Look at your sig. Look at your life. Look at your online gaming community. Go talk to your kids instead of arguing on the internet.

Ahh it is always nice to know when the debate has been concluded.

The loser resorting to personal attacks and attempts to perform some kind of extrovertive psychological confrontation to deflect that he has failed to make any kind of relevant point in the discussion.

It is sad and pathetic...just like your time on Red99.

Dacbane Sixx
12-02-2012, 09:54 PM
http://fluffyguy.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/banner-gabe.png

Supreme
12-02-2012, 09:56 PM
Nothing you say is right. They aren't gods. Amelinda and Uthgaard or whatever. All these people are just egomaniacs with self-esteem issues. Eventually, they all end up getting the boot for abusing their power.

Also, I didn't eat the naggy ban, which even the LORD GOD GMS said shouldn't have gone down like it did, and that nihilum should have been banned too. Do you say anything that isn't complete bullshit?

Amelinda did not get the boot for abusing power. Uthgaard I would have to say yes he did. Yes Server GMs are in fact the authority. Rogean and Nilbog really do not like to waste their time dealing with player issues....but you know this.

Lets say for your arguement that Nihilum was banned. Who that is in Nihilum *now* was in Nihilum *then*? Do you think that somehow things would have turned out different if Nihilum was also banned?

If you do believe that then you are a bigger idiot that i thought possible.

Supreme
12-02-2012, 09:57 PM
http://fluffyguy.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/banner-gabe.png

A fat rich comedian?

And this is suppose to be a sick burn how?

Dacbane Sixx
12-02-2012, 09:57 PM
http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMjA2OTM0ODM4N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTkxMzA5Ng@@._ V1._SY314_CR18,0,214,314_.jpg

Arclyte
12-02-2012, 10:01 PM
whenever dacbane posts, I read it with the voice of nikki sixx

also, supreme is an obese cheating fuck, and should go the way of salty and every other hacking faggot: banned

Supreme
12-02-2012, 10:09 PM
trying way too hard to sound intelligent, also i read all your posts in a high pitched nasally voice

It is actually hard for me to come down to your level. Most of the forum trolls i have encountered are bonified plebeians that can only hope to achieve what I have.

Yes you are a pleb.

Supreme
12-02-2012, 10:12 PM
whenever dacbane posts, I read it with the voice of nikki sixx

also, supreme is an obese cheating fuck, and should go the way of salty and every other hacking faggot: banned

Dacbane sounds like a 19 year old college drop out. Poor vocabulary and weak understanding of interpersonal communications.

I am King Kong. When i speak people shut their mouths and know their roles.

Been banned and unbanned. Pay your time and stop crying.

Dacbane Sixx
12-02-2012, 10:12 PM
I hope i'm never mexican.

Arclyte
12-02-2012, 10:14 PM
Dacbane sounds like a 19 year old college drop out. Poor vocabulary and weak understanding of interpersonal communications.

I am King Kong. When i speak people shut their mouths and know their roles.

Been banned and unbanned. Pay your time and stop crying.

So how many rolls of fat would I have to carve through to get to your windpipe

Supreme
12-02-2012, 10:14 PM
I hope i'm never mexican.

Me either.

Supreme
12-02-2012, 10:15 PM
So how many rolls of fat would I have to carve through to get to your windpipe

How many layers of batshit stupid would i have to smash through to get to your brain?

Dacbane Sixx
12-02-2012, 10:15 PM
None of your posts ever make any fucking sense. How would you know anything about my vocabulary based off the 50 posts I've ever made here. Maybe I'm "dumbing" myself down like you claim to. I would bet my life I have a higher IQ than you and your fat mexican head.

And by "interpersonal communication" i can only assume you mean "sucking gms dick" so you can play more EQ. Some people told me the server was fun again so I made a petition about getting my accounts back, but I'm not going to lie down and beg to play on this stupid server.

Supreme
12-02-2012, 10:23 PM
None of your posts ever make any fucking sense. How would you know anything about my vocabulary based off the 50 posts I've ever made here. Maybe I'm "dumbing" myself down like you claim to. I would bet my life I have a higher IQ than you and your fat mexican head.

And by "interpersonal communication" i can only assume you mean "sucking gms dick" so you can play more EQ. Some people told me the server was fun again so I made a petition about getting my accounts back, but I'm not going to lie down and beg to play on this stupid server.

There have been other people in vent with you. They have testified to your passive chirping you refer to as a voice.

Only idiots and insecure teenagers claim "higher IQ".

Your "interpersonal communication" needs alot of improvement. In one statement you want to challenge my "IQ" then in the next you cannot even muster enough sensibility to get unbanned without equating it into "sucking GMs dick".

Yes you are the obvious superior intellect!

Mornin
12-02-2012, 10:24 PM
to believe it is fair for Dacbane to be still banned and yet half of the hacking Nihilum run free is ignorant to say the least.. I am disappointed in Sirken (Thought more of you sir) but am not surprised by this decision coming from a red99 GM. It is the GM actions such as this that is #1 reason I dont play box.

Supreme if your opinion difference it is because your are bias and a fat mexican.. As a member of Transcendence Gaming, I am thoroughly embarrassed that you are a fellow member.

Lock Thread

Dacbane Sixx
12-02-2012, 10:25 PM
Yes you are the obvious superior intellect!

I win.

Mornin
12-02-2012, 10:25 PM
Dacbane is a saint/god this community.. bow to him

Dacbane Sixx
12-02-2012, 10:29 PM
I like to think of the gms reading this thread and thinking "WELL SEE IF WE LET HIM MAKE A PETITION TO POSSIBLY GET UNBANNED AGAIN IN 3 MONTHS" like I fucking give a shit any more.

fiegi 2.5
12-02-2012, 10:30 PM
A+ thread

gm's are faggots for even banning someone for more then 2 weeks for what he did. 6 months for calling someone a name (lol).

Meanwhile you got ppl like fallen still playing there who completely abused an ip exemption, talk about premeditation.

more reason to play forums instead of game.

Nizzarr
12-02-2012, 10:43 PM
6-12 more months imo

s1ckness
12-02-2012, 10:57 PM
All the RMT bullshit, blatant hacking, etc. and I get perma banned because I called ambrotos a faggot one time. OH GOD.

karsten
12-02-2012, 11:00 PM
Look at your life. Go talk to your kids

aww shit

s1ckness
12-02-2012, 11:00 PM
i hope live makes pvp progression server...

s1ckness
12-02-2012, 11:02 PM
A+ thread

gm's are faggots for even banning someone for more then 2 weeks for what he did. 6 months for calling someone a name (lol).

Meanwhile you got ppl like fallen still playing there who completely abused an ip exemption, talk about premeditation.

more reason to play forums instead of game.

well said

Supreme
12-02-2012, 11:09 PM
to believe it is fair for Dacbane to be still banned and yet half of the hacking Nihilum run free is ignorant to say the least.. I am disappointed in Sirken (Thought more of you sir) but am not surprised by this decision coming from a red99 GM. It is the GM actions such as this that is #1 reason I dont play box.

Supreme if your opinion difference it is because your are bias and a fat mexican.. As a member of Transcendence Gaming, I am thoroughly embarrassed that you are a fellow member.

Lock Thread

Claiming to be a "member" when you have been "rejected" is not the same thing. You have to actually be competent enough to complete an application instead of one long run on sentence.

When i read your posts i have to actually dumb myself down to decipher the fragments, contexts and poor grammar to even be able to respond.

But with the education of today's youth i should not be surprised.

Supreme
12-02-2012, 11:10 PM
I win.

Banned.

I win.

SamwiseRed
12-02-2012, 11:14 PM
http://i.imgur.com/cBLkT.jpg

Supreme
12-02-2012, 11:16 PM
do you know what the word plebian means? i believe you deliver pizzas or drive a truck for a living.

the whole smug "better than you" doesn't work when you weigh 300 pounds and your career path does not require a high school diploma

You poor ignorant kid.

I am actually a Professor at a Top 10 University where i teach Mathmatics and sponsored research for PHD programs in Quantum Computing.

In my spare time i deliver pizzas to pay rent to my mom for the basement apartment.

I also was never in the National Guard, but was in Regular Army (RA). 19DV, Airborne Ranger Cav Scout where i spent 10 years during the first Gulf War and was a Drill Instrcutor for dipshits coming out of High School that could not find their ass with both hands in five tries nore toss a grenade further than 10 feet.

If you believe all that you can also believe that I am also the Black Jesus of EQ and nothing gives me more enjoyment than playing head games with forum idiots.

Supreme
12-02-2012, 11:20 PM
supreme would reply but he's still consulting a thesaurus

"hey guys, i know complicated words!"

My apologies if my comments are not succinct. I do not want to leave you guessing as to what I am really trying to say.

In the name of speaking with forum dumbasses i must take it upon myself to be clear in my message.

So screw you.

karsten
12-02-2012, 11:20 PM
aren't drill instructors taught to have high standards and moral character

heartbrand
12-02-2012, 11:21 PM
god people take this fucking game so seriously

karsten
12-02-2012, 11:22 PM
did you just seriously say that

Supreme
12-02-2012, 11:23 PM
aren't drill instructors taught to have high standards and moral character

I do not know.

I never was one.

karsten
12-02-2012, 11:26 PM
was a Drill Instrcutor

didn't you say you were smarter than someone

Ephi
12-02-2012, 11:28 PM

It's a zero tolerance policy. And posting in RnF about it doesn't help your case.

Supreme
12-02-2012, 11:34 PM
didn't you say you were smarter than someone

Obviously everything you read on the forums must be truth!

SamwiseRed
12-03-2012, 12:20 AM

http://i.imgur.com/holuC.jpg

y so srs? HB where the fuck did you go. you brought me into the middle of the ocean with your LD ass.

ForeverLost
12-03-2012, 12:59 AM
I hope that you arent being serious about this. Every single type of "offense" that project1999 has encountered has seen an immense amount of bias and has almost never been treated with a "zero tolerance policy."

From insulting GMs to exploiting raid encounters to naming policy to RMT to hacking to developers trolling forums to training to abusing recharge exploits to enforcing account status non-disclosure policies, NONE of that has ever been addressed without bias allowing certain parties to slide by while others suffer.

Im going to assume that you are a new staff member since i have never seen your name, so im not going to include you or nilbog in this statement: these servers are a joke and their staff is incredibly corrupt.

Free smallmee.

This really is true. I would never call a GM a faggot or anything, but if I were in OP's position I would also be mad. It's understandable to have given out like a 2 week ban (at most), but over 3 months? The server is really struggling to survive, and this sort of administrative move is bad for everyone involved. And I remember when that blue guild was caught hacking- deleveled and banned for a few weeks as punishment. It really seems like favoritism, and I feel it's wrong.

The ban on smallme is very unreasonable, and I wish you would reconsider. I've never had a bad encounter with a GM, but reading about the bad experiences some of the other people have had really makes me wary of continuing to play here. It's no big loss for p99 as a whole, but I don't really see how worsening the rift between the playerbase and the administration could be a good thing.

Nirgon
12-03-2012, 01:00 AM

hoot hoot

Supreme
12-03-2012, 01:39 AM
I hope that you arent being serious about this. Every single type of "offense" that project1999 has encountered has seen an immense amount of bias and has almost never been treated with a "zero tolerance policy."

From insulting GMs to exploiting raid encounters to naming policy to RMT to hacking to developers trolling forums to training to abusing recharge exploits to enforcing account status non-disclosure policies, NONE of that has ever been addressed without bias allowing certain parties to slide by while others suffer.

Im going to assume that you are a new staff member since i have never seen your name, so im not going to include you or nilbog in this statement: these servers are a joke and their staff is incredibly corrupt.

Free smallmee.

You guys seem to not understand.

All of you are are from the same "group" and each of you WILL be held accountable for your friends stupidity. Cwall your constant trolling/harassing and linked association with Smallmee is a strike against him. Couple that with his comments and forum flaming of staff and congrats! Smallmee now banned for two months.

It is called tolerance to which the morons that were Holocaust are given none.

You have brought it all on yourselves. But please keep flaming and whining on the forums about it..i am sure someone will come to your rescue!

Supreme
12-03-2012, 01:47 AM

I was banned.

Honestly i have explained this before. Several OTHER emus allow MQ to be used for botting groups. You cannot "unload" MQ from one server while having it run on another. So as a result alot of people just ran it.

MQ is just that..a Macro Program. You can run full scripts to automate specific tasks ie cast healing when life goes below certain %, auto assist, auto follow etc.

So while i used MQ while on Blue99 I admitted my use of it in this regard and was banned. After 9 months i asked to be unbanned and because I had played several other characters over that time without incident i was given another chance.

I am a grown man. I accepted responsibility for my actions and i did what i needed to do to come back.

I did not cry on the forums or bich to people that had NO CONTROL over my ban reversal.

Why am i explaining?

Because perhaps the people biching on this thread can take note.

Supreme
12-03-2012, 01:49 AM
ShowEQ/ShowEmu is all over this server and Rogean gives 0 fucks these days about detection or enforcement.

If 3rd party shit is allowed to buried under the dirt can't y'all be men about the guy who spammed faggot in /ooc (Dozens of others have done that and not gotten banned).

Provide some proof about ShowEQ/ShowEMU use.

The detection script is pretty spot on.

ForeverLost
12-03-2012, 02:00 AM
You guys seem to not understand.

All of you are are from the same "group" and each of you WILL be held accountable for your friends stupidity. Cwall your constant trolling/harassing and linked association with Smallmee is a strike against him. Couple that with his comments and forum flaming of staff and congrats! Smallmee now banned for two months.

It is called tolerance to which the morons that were Holocaust are given none.

You have brought it all on yourselves. But please keep flaming and whining on the forums about it..i am sure someone will come to your rescue!

Holocaust really was a terrible guild (they trained us constantly instead of PvPing for camps), and I'm glad they were disbanded, but this is a little ridiculous. It shouldn't matter if a person trolled the forums or associated with whomever; that's a very unprofessional approach to game moderation. It's understandable that the GMs and admins are fed up with certain players/guilds for being unappreciative and mean, but to respond to that with an uncaring and biased attitude is just really not great.

Kinda sorta off-topic, but t's kind of like the GMs and admins have said, "Well, you guys say mean things about us and the way we do things, so we're just going to ignore anything you have to say in the future and allow the server to die because that's what you get for being so unappreciative!" And to me that comes off as childish and angsty, when they probably should act in a more professional manner and not hurt the entire playerbase because of what certain players have said. I dunno.

hagard
12-03-2012, 03:36 AM
You poor ignorant kid.

I am actually a Professor at a Top 10 University where i teach Mathmatics and sponsored research for PHD programs in Quantum Computing.

In my spare time i deliver pizzas to pay rent to my mom for the basement apartment.

I also was never in the National Guard, but was in Regular Army (RA). 19DV, Airborne Ranger Cav Scout where i spent 10 years during the first Gulf War and was a Drill Instrcutor for dipshits coming out of High School that could not find their ass with both hands in five tries nore toss a grenade further than 10 feet.

If you believe all that you can also believe that I am also the Black Jesus of EQ and nothing gives me more enjoyment than playing head games with forum idiots.

i bet

Smedy
12-03-2012, 04:52 AM

O_o

Gloves
12-03-2012, 06:37 AM
Its a little crazy that for calling a GM a name you get pretty much perma banned(6+months of being banned already). But for 2boxing and using MQ you get a relative slap on the wrist when those are game changing things, and sticks and stones wont break your bones, or your server.

Free dacbane

Nirgon
12-03-2012, 08:20 AM
And then Druushk was given unresistable AoE and it was called even

Ephi
12-03-2012, 09:56 AM
It's not the players original actions but all those that follow which prevent him from being excused at the moment.

GM decisions are also private, and when players take them public, they only share some of the information.