PDA

View Full Version : Testament of Vanear Quest

Magiceggo
12-01-2012, 11:11 PM
Is it possible for a DE cleric with the halfling illusion mask from the Disciple of Innoruuk questline to do the Moodoro turn in in Qeynos.

That is to say, if I have the halfling illusion, is my faction good enough to walk into qeynos and talk to moodoro? He's scowling at me presently.

Vermicelli
12-02-2012, 06:45 AM
Faction relations are a combination of several factors. The three biggest factors are your toon's race, class, and religion. After that, any faction adjustments from killing mobs or doing quests will come into play. Race, class, and religion are added up to a measurable value of points that a mob's AI will interpret to determine whether they would rather talk to you or beat on you. Moodoro should have no problem with clerics, but he may have issue with dark elves and followers of Innoruuk. Can't do anything about your dark god, but becoming a halfling cleric might give you enough good points to balance out your innate evilness. The erudite caster factions are pretty stuck up tho, so good luck.

Also worth noting is that one of the guards patrolling that area of town is a L50 shadowknight, so you might want to check your faction with the corrupt Qeynos guards too. Lieutenant Dagarok is a bastard if he surprises you around a corner.

gotrocks
12-02-2012, 01:22 PM
I havent tested this myself, but you should be able to get a wolf form from a druid and do this quest fine.

I'm a fuckin iksar shaman and i con indifferent to everything everywhere while in wolf form. Just dont remember if you can do quest turn ins while shapechanged.

Growlers
12-03-2012, 01:58 AM
I did it as a Inny Troll.

Jerin
12-11-2012, 09:44 AM
Have a friend charm the erudite, any chanter can do it easily.

I have a dark elf cleric and a troll shaman with testaments.

Boilon
12-12-2012, 02:43 AM
i am a dark elf cleric with testament... just either get an enc charm, or get someone to invis you for the turn in, making you indifferent faction