PDA

View Full Version : hows it going on singleplayer red 99 ?

mitic
11-24-2012, 06:00 PM
long time no see!

hows it going? still boring gameplay with casual pvp on weekends?

with love
mitic

Awwalike
11-24-2012, 07:01 PM
I GOT DA BURNA U NO I GOT DA BURNA

Black Jesus
11-24-2012, 10:34 PM
keep da fiYah burnin

jjgerman
11-25-2012, 12:19 AM
still more fun than most other "single player " games though thats the sad part !

come back soon you emo son of a bitch

compulsion
11-25-2012, 04:03 AM
For the better half of the day you can find PvP within 10 mins of logging on if you really want it. Bind near Seb and you can find PvP within 30 seconds of logging on. Listen to OOC and somebody is getting killed every few minutes. It's just my impression that PvP seems to be going on.

Or it could be that a select few of us have just been granted magical PvP sensing powers that remain an enigma to the common man. Yes, it could be that.

Smedy
11-26-2012, 02:54 AM
hey mitic are you still playing War Z? Heard they are patching tomorrow for clans n shit, should be good, i haven't touched eq since i touched war z sadly, i just ain't got that time son, gotta crawl in the busches sniping black people as they walk by, ya feelin me

Dullah
11-26-2012, 05:47 AM
I guess if I died on a daily basis, I'd quit and pretend the reason was not enough pvp action too.

Cwall
11-26-2012, 08:25 AM
This message is hidden because Dullah is on your ignore list.

mitic
11-26-2012, 10:19 AM
hey mitic are you still playing War Z? Heard they are patching tomorrow for clans n shit, should be good, i haven't touched eq since i touched war z sadly, i just ain't got that time son, gotta crawl in the busches sniping black people as they walk by, ya feelin me

cool, thought iam the only one here playin warz!

warz still feels vaporware-esque, especially with all the hacks going. right now iam working out hardcore for the upcoming summer, not much time left myself to play video games.

I would restart playing 24/7 with a red99 wipe but as we all know this ain't gonna happen with some guy dating fat chicks a la trallina and wavin with light sabers all day long

Smedy
11-26-2012, 10:36 AM
Ya hacks are bad times dog, but it doesn't matter how much anti hax they throw at games these days, hacks like "noclip" "aimbot" etc are all working for all new games on day one, even the big titles like black ops which has a dedicated team to stop hackers, it doesn't fucking matter :/

Rikimeru
11-26-2012, 10:58 AM
Ya hacks are bad times dog, but it doesn't matter how much anti hax they throw at games these days, hacks like "noclip" "aimbot" etc are all working for all new games on day one, even the big titles like black ops which has a dedicated team to stop hackers, it doesn't fucking matter :/

stick to the medium pop servers and you wont run into many hackers.

mostbitter
11-26-2012, 11:26 AM
war z hacking got incredibly frequent about a week ago, i have quit playing since i started logging in to get insta killed by invisible players

mostbitter
11-26-2012, 11:30 AM
Can't edit. Chivalry has turned out to be a LOT of fun though

Nirgon
11-26-2012, 12:57 PM
I pulled Nagafen into the ceiling last night, thriving

Smedy
11-27-2012, 03:40 AM
Can't edit. Chivalry has turned out to be a LOT of fun though

Damn, looks good... getting this one when i get the time, looks fun

mostbitter
11-27-2012, 03:48 AM
was on sale for 50% off on steam yesterday

mendan
11-27-2012, 05:13 AM
right now iam working out hardcore for the upcoming summer, not much time left myself to play video games.

another fatty trying to get buff... glad you started 8 months early

Smedy
11-27-2012, 09:19 AM
was on sale for 50% off on steam yesterday

bought it already, gonna try it tonight, watched some youtube stuff, looks like something i'll enjoy, i had a lot of fun playing "Rune" back in the day :)