PDA

View Full Version : Quest Issue: Catfish Croak Sandwich

diabolica1
11-18-2012, 08:21 PM
After you say 'I can sharpen the dull cutting disk,' to Klok Ephmir you should recieve a dull cutting disk" but this does not happen. He says the correct dialog but you are not given the disc on your pointer or into your inventory. I left a blank space in the inventory and tried again and still no dull cutting disc. Below is a summary of what should happen.

You say, 'Hail, Klok Ephmir'

Klok Ephmir stares at you with a wicked smirk. 'So you share the Brood's love of frogloks, do you? Alive, they provide much trouble. Dead, they provide much delight. I have found many uses for the frogloks. From fine meat to fine mats. Be sure to ask if you do not see something you desire.'

You say, 'I need thinly sliced froglok.'

Klok Ephmir says 'I can provide thin sliced froglok meat, or rather, I used to. First, I need to [sharpen the dull cutting disk].'

You say, 'I can sharpen the dull cutting disk.'

Klok Ephmir says 'That would be good. If you are a blacksmith, I am sure you can find a sharpening stone and bring life back to my disk. If you sharpen this I shall gladly provide you with some thin sliced froglok.'

You receive a Dull Cutting Disk. Combine it with a sharpening stone in a forge to create a Sharp Cutting Disk (trivial 26). Give the Sharp Cutting Disk to Klok Ephmir.

Klok Ephmir takes the disk and attaches it to an odd device powered by a foot pedal. He takes a froglok leg and begins to slice it as chunks of gristle flies into your face. When he is done he hands you some thin sliced froglok. 'There you are. Run along.'

You receive 4 Thin Sliced Froglok Meat.

nilbog
11-19-2012, 04:22 PM
Fixed, pending update.

Daradain
08-01-2013, 01:59 AM
Just tried this. The issue is not fixed. As stated previously, the Klok should give a dull cutting disk at the dialogue prompt. He does not.

nilbog
08-01-2013, 12:16 PM
Fixed some more.