PDA

View Full Version : Considering rerolling my sk

Vertiggo
11-16-2012, 01:17 PM
Made eru sk as first char lvl'd him to 30 then played other chars for a considerable time now I re geared sk and was gonna play him when I noticed I never put his agi upto 75. Do you think this is a game breaker I mean as an eru sk I already kinda have to scramble to get best sta str gear possible now I have to be conscious of agi as well. My instincts tell me just to reroll ogre sk

Raavak
11-16-2012, 01:19 PM
I don't believe there is such thing as a game breaker starting stat.

Vertiggo
11-16-2012, 01:25 PM
But massive penalty to defence when below 75 agi

kaev
11-16-2012, 02:08 PM
Short term, I'd suggest getting a single piece of gear that allows you to get your AGI to >= 75 and swap it in when not grouped with somebody who can buff your AGI (Shaman or Ranger.)

Long term, watch for an item that takes care of AGI without sacrificing anything otherwise important (ac/hp/sta are your meat & potatoes as a tank, everything else is just seasoning) and work towards obtaining that.

1203jjt
11-16-2012, 02:38 PM
I wouldn't re-roll...not spending the 5 points on agility to start just means that you have 5 extra points in another stat (str, sta, whatever). So by giving up 5 in that stat (with an item) to get your 5 agility (with an item), it all evens out...not worth losing all the time you've all ready spent on that character :)

Nogdar
11-16-2012, 02:39 PM
I would simply put it this way. If after all this time you think that Ogres look cooler after all, go reroll an Ogre. If you still think Erudites look better on the other hand, stick with the guy. You'll work around the 5 AGI thing.

1203jjt
11-16-2012, 02:45 PM
People actually like the way Erudites look? :P