PDA

View Full Version : Quest: The Harvester.

coffin_aoe
11-16-2012, 05:49 AM
hey everyone,

i am currently working on the harvester quest.

yesterday i tried to find "a goblin headmaster" in oot. after checking the wiki and zam i am slightly confused.

http://www.misterpeach.de/grafix/oot_harvester.jpg

1. spawn no. 1, wiki: a goblin headmaster (http://wiki.project1999.org/A_Goblin_Headmaster) , loc: 100% @ (-1206, -8574)
-> at this position is a small hut with "an island goblin headhunter" and 1 green con shaman. i am lvl24 and can single pull the headhunter (who cons darkblue), shaman wont add.

2. spawn no. 2: there is another hut on this island on a hill with 2 x "an isle goblin headhunter" and a "an isle goblin wizard" (wizzy inside the hut). if you pull any of the 3 they all will add.

3. spawn no. 3, zam: zam a goblin headmaster (http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/npc.html?id=2556) , loc: +2435.35, -5784.43

didnt check spawnlocation no. 3 yesterday, though.

now to my questions:
did anybody already do this quest who could tell me which is the right spawnloc?

is every "an isle goblin headhunter" a PH for "a goblin headmaster" or just one from the forementioned spawnpoints?

why didn't i realize that the shadowed scythe is no rent? :))

thanks in advance.

Raavak
11-16-2012, 10:10 AM
I got him at spawn loc. 1, next to the hut down by the water to the south.

Loc 3 seems wrong to me. There are some gobbies in the middle west of Seafurry Island, but I've never noticed a named.

coffin_aoe
11-16-2012, 10:55 AM
I got him at spawn loc. 1, next to the hut down by the water to the south.

Loc 3 seems wrong to me. There are some gobbies in the middle west of Seafurry Island, but I've never noticed a named.

man i really hope that he spawns there. easier to pull off. unfortunately the PH doesnt match the allakhazam-data (which is, when i think about it, probably a newer info than 99).

thanks anyways!

DoucLangur
11-16-2012, 11:02 AM
man i really hope that he spawns there. easier to pull off. unfortunately the PH doesnt match the allakhazam-data (which is, when i think about it, probably a newer info than 99).

thanks anyways!

Got him at spot 1, here on P1999. 1.5 years ago tho.

coffin_aoe
11-17-2012, 04:31 PM
Spot No. 1 confirmed. PH: an island goblin headhunter.

brewtulus
01-06-2013, 05:53 PM
hijacking this thread.
finishing up my harvester quest. Last piece i need is from shadowed men. Which zone/ which class type of this mob is best to farm for the scythe they drop?
any and all advice on this cruel mob appreciated.

Growlers
01-06-2013, 07:25 PM
WC is a good spot to farm SM. I have found them to be a little lower level, maybe 25-30 ish. I think it's a 4 spawn, so you will need to be able to break the camp.

Swish
01-06-2013, 11:54 PM
hijacking this thread.
finishing up my harvester quest. Last piece i need is from shadowed men. Which zone/ which class type of this mob is best to farm for the scythe they drop?
any and all advice on this cruel mob appreciated.

Equal chance in any zone. Usually there's someone farming the shadowed men in WC - I'm sure they'd let you have the scythe if it turned up :)