PDA

View Full Version : Kithicor Forest down on red?

Frankee
11-16-2012, 01:08 AM
Title.

Haven't been able to zone into kith all day today...

Giovanni
11-16-2012, 01:17 AM
Frankee,

This will not come easy for you as you feel some sense entitlement, or that you really are special/important.

this is not to everybody, but when the vocal majority of people act like half way retarded puppies, dont expect the staff to go out of their way to work on red beyond the required classic changes.

nobody on this staff owes you shit. period.

now i understand most of you dont care about blue server, thats fine. but nobody is going to stop working on the blue server to help a bunch of loud mouthed, immature, ungrateful kids, especially when it means not working on velious, not working on making a new front end for the database for guides to access, or not working on code to fix content on both servers. ESPECIALLY when red is already set to easy mode.

as i have said before, i have spoken with Nilbog. and i have sent the same topics of discussion to Rogean with my own and Nilbogs opinions attached. that doesn't mean Rogean is going to simply stop everything hes doing to rush out non classic features in an attempt to ensure the happiness of a bunch of loud mouthed, ungrateful kids with a disgusting sense of entitlement.

all it means is that Rogean is now aware of what the players want, and he knows how Nilbog and myself feel about those topics, and so it gets dumped on his plate with everything else.

that does NOT mean the things u want get bumped to the front of the line.

but please by all means, keep on acting the same way, and see if it yields different results.

Since you all dont know how to act right, ill be closing this thread, and ill update it after Rogean gets back to me. ive never given an exact date because i dont have one. when it comes back to me, i'll share it with you.

until then, have fun and good luck Frankee!

fiegi 2.5
11-16-2012, 01:18 AM
^^ that was good i gotta admit

Giovanni
11-16-2012, 01:20 AM
PS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrsHGdBRklE&list=UUqYgHY9ipKUWKv5x7u4JSlQ&index=10&feature=plcp

Frankee
11-16-2012, 01:26 AM
I don't feel any sense of entitlement and appreciate the hard work that they do and the privilege to be able to play here.

Was just wondering, wasn't a demand, friends online said they had no problems, didn't see a recent board post about it so I posted in case it hadn't been made aware yet.

I apologize if I came across that way in my post. I will refrain from now on.

Thank you,

Spunkmeyer
11-16-2012, 01:30 AM
You just posted that huge ass post cause this guy was just saying Kith is down?

Take a deep breath.

Relax.

jeffd
11-16-2012, 01:31 AM
context: giovanni was actually making fun of gm sirken

Spunkmeyer
11-16-2012, 01:35 AM
That context helps a lot!

Sorry, joke went over my head in the original post.

Frankee
11-16-2012, 01:35 AM
Ah ok, I see know!

Thanks for clarification!