PDA

View Full Version : If you're considering diving back in..

Lowlife
11-14-2012, 10:57 AM
Thrive status confirmed. Numbers climbing.

If you want to contribute, and are starting fresh or rolling a new character, PM me and maybe we can get a lowbie group going. I'm starting from scratch Thursday night (10pm EST) and would love to get some pals together.

Taboo
11-14-2012, 11:27 AM
Alot of low level people on lately....

Lowlife
11-14-2012, 12:55 PM
Alot of low level people on lately....

Good to hear. I haven't even logged in yet, just figured I'd throw this out there for anyone else on the cusp on re-installing.

heartbrand
11-14-2012, 01:45 PM
Server definitely thruvvving, things looking real nice, been a lot of fun, lots of guilds, lots of competition, and lots of PVP.

Lowlife
11-14-2012, 02:13 PM
Want to roll a tank.

Don't want to level magician to 40 first.

If anyone has like bronze, banded, or weapons they could toss at me I'd appreciate it.

Andis
11-14-2012, 02:14 PM
tell one tell all....immersion levels are at all time high...box life reigns supreme

heartbrand
11-14-2012, 02:24 PM
Rolling a tank almost guarantees you will have an incredibly difficult time. Really tough first class choice. Just my opinion.

Lowlife
11-14-2012, 02:27 PM
Rolling a tank almost guarantees you will have an incredibly difficult time. Really tough first class choice. Just my opinion.

Oh I understand that. But my time allocation dictates I'm going to have to rough it on one character, rather than have to grind up a caster, farm, and start one I actually want to play. Yup, prolly get rooted/blinded/raped along the way, and suck, but thats boxlyfe for you man. Immersion is large.

Greegon
11-14-2012, 02:29 PM

This is true. But <Brethren> guild still helping out newbies that join up and wanna raid with us for a limited time. A lot of our core is 40s+ now but we could still use a few more.

heartbrand
The bigger issue than gear is finding groups to level a tank which can't solo. But for someone who knows this going in and is willing to stick it out, by all means it's doable and go for it.

Lowlife
This is true. But <Brethren> guild still helping out newbies that join up and wanna raid with us for a limited time. A lot of our core is 40s+ now but we could still use a few more.

I'll do my best to catch up.

@Heartbrand True, I'll prolly main a Warrior/Paladin as long as I can until/when/if grouping dries up, and start a side caster. We'll see. Appreciate the advice.

SamwiseRed
11-14-2012, 04:32 PM
someone told me once how tanks solo, never again will i repeat such sploitz

Lowlife
11-15-2012, 09:53 AM
disregard all tank immersion.

melee miss rate and a/c still all broken? rolling a caster lol

Etris
11-15-2012, 10:15 AM
I'm rolling a new toon tonight - Not sure on class yet, or name.

But what name are you in game? maybe we can meet up. I'm sure I'll need a group of buddies to tag along with, combine research / crafting stuff.

Do you have a complete group already?

SamwiseRed
11-15-2012, 10:23 AM
i think ac is semi broken for pve, about 100% sure its broke as fuck for pvp but for the most part its still doable. dat hp more important than ac anyway but i feel ya bro, caster definately has less hardaches. if i rolled a melee i would do sk just so that i am able to solo and they are the most powerful 1v1 class in the game (imo of course)

Lowlife
11-15-2012, 10:33 AM
I'm rolling a new toon tonight - Not sure on class yet, or name.

But what name are you in game? maybe we can meet up. I'm sure I'll need a group of buddies to tag along with, combine research / crafting stuff.

Do you have a complete group already?

nah dawg, I'll be rolling a robe tonight, I'll drop you a PM later. always need new pals.

Dullah
11-15-2012, 12:36 PM
i think ac is semi broken for pve, about 100% sure its broke as fuck for pvp but for the most part its still doable.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Melee, especially geared and buffed, do max damage almost every hit against a clothie. Against a tank, that never happens.

I will add, this could be because of defensive skills rather than just AC.