PDA

View Full Version : A note to Sirken

Nirgon
11-13-2012, 02:36 PM
You seem fine questioning the attitude and integrity of the players.

I recently became aware of savage fiendery of epic RL proportions.

I'd not be interested in getting banned even mentioning such things or ruining everyone's good time but..

You do realize people want updates very much and have a bad way of showing it. Well a louder voice after having waited so long. Some of these changes are relatively small and have existed on other servers.

I'm just saying before you come from a position of calling the people in the thread complaining about a lack of changes immature ingrates, consider the evils that live "upstairs" here.

That post was unwarranted, locking the thread was not.

Still think you're the best GM though, and for real.

Jokesteve
11-13-2012, 02:37 PM
He'll just delete this one like the other...lol

Nirgon
11-13-2012, 02:41 PM
No he won't because I'm being constructive in my criticism.

I've also not slandered his name. In fact, red is lucky to have a GM at all, especially him.

I've merely put things into perspective.

Jokesteve
11-13-2012, 02:44 PM
Im surprised he deleted the other, cuz he totally was name calling like none other in the thread he locked down...can't be running your mouth like that and not expect people to not say shit back. I dont even play red but i found his post pretty offensive

Nirgon
11-13-2012, 02:44 PM
I'll also say the day that things that make this a true classic experience come to bear, that I will log in on the damn day.

I don't think it takes too much to get things here to that point.

As I've said before also, when I tell people "yeah I've been busy" and haven't gotten back to them with even a text or follow up call in months...? I'm AVOIDING that person because I don't:

A - FEEL LIKE: Helping them with something
B - FEEL LIKE: Talking to them
C - give a shit about them

If only the devs here realize that if they nail things down here, they have infinite survival. People WON'T leave for other servers when they've already leveled up and geared all their shit here.

They WILL leave if the server isn't shown attention and isn't made more classic, pretty much regardless of gear obtained and time invested.

That's just the damn truth.

Nirgon
11-13-2012, 02:45 PM
Sirken's angst was a result of his honest efforts and people's lack of appreciation.

But we aren't against Sirken and I bet he's as frustrated as us when he sees how pissed off people are and then go and blame him or shift him towards that blame group.

Jokesteve
11-13-2012, 02:51 PM
Sirken's angst was a result of his honest efforts and people's lack of appreciation.

But we aren't against Sirken and I bet he's as frustrated as us when he sees how pissed off people are and then go and blame him or shift him towards that blame group.

Lack of appreciation?

I think the lacking is in communication from the developers to the public more than anything.

Not a single serious response to any of the suggestions really makes me wonder if any of those devs didn't have 5 mins just to share their opinions on the feedback or just plain dont givafuck in the months people have given theirs.

Live did a better job and that's not saying much...!

Nirgon
11-13-2012, 02:52 PM
I'd be fine with lack of communication if there wasn't a lack of updates too :P

I shall say none more (yay everyone's happy now!)

Black Jesus
11-13-2012, 02:55 PM
the fuk you nerds herding about 2 sentences max plz

Sickpuppy
11-13-2012, 03:07 PM
holy shit norgon you got 6k posts ? lmao just noticed that i dont even think there is 6k forum threads

Kilbur
11-13-2012, 03:15 PM
Still sound like a little bitch to me... Play the game be patient.. Every post is u complaining. congrats

Black Jesus
11-13-2012, 03:16 PM
Threads: 82,357, Posts: 729,813

Nirgon
11-13-2012, 05:05 PM
Lol play the game and be patient

Bkab
11-13-2012, 05:22 PM
lol i like how in that post he's all like "the only reason devs don't fix/update pvp is because everyone is such ungrateful whiny children. i mean i just can't understand why anyone would complain about how terrible this server is and how little rogean gives a shit about it when there are still people devoting months of their rl to this shit."

just because it's free doesn't mean people aren't going to keep bitching about it when you guys make posts every month promising all these sweet changes that will happen when rogean feels like it. stop making the stupid ass threads if you can't deal with the people bitching. it's not our fault they refuse to make any changes that 90% of the playerbase wants.

Ames XII
11-13-2012, 05:28 PM
Damn 6,000 posts does seem a bit excessive

Ames XII
11-13-2012, 05:29 PM
sirken isnt really a red GM he spends 85% of his time on blue as far as I can tell

always doing that live.sirken ya feel me

I literally have a hotkey to /tell Live.Sirken/Rogean/Nilbog/Ambrotos cause none of them are ever fucking logged on the red server.

diplo
11-13-2012, 05:40 PM
big sirken is the man.

fiegi 2.5
11-13-2012, 05:57 PM
the best part of that "what do YOU want" thread is sirken goes back and deletes 3/4 the posts, only leaving praises - now if you go back and re-read the thread its like this

Sirken your great
I think YT is an option
This server doesn't need anything!
Go sirken!
Teams would be the best fit for the server
Sirken your doing an awsome job!

http://tvrecappersanonymous.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/thinking-damon-bitemesomerhalder.gif?w=500&h=258

fiegi 2.5
11-13-2012, 06:06 PM
I dk I never really had an issue with Sirken he always seemed like a good guy on vztz, besides the occasional stoned ooc mute he would throw on ya for nothing.

He seems to be going the Amelinda (are we allowed to bring that name up here yet) route here tho, specially with the forum threads where he knows nothing will ever come out of em.

Awwalike
11-13-2012, 06:16 PM
wh0a

InfamousTaco
11-13-2012, 06:45 PM
Honestly, I would probably snap too if I was supposed to be responsible for this group of trolls on these boards.

Most of you people don't even play the game anymore. Time for a new hobby, pals.

I'd suggest drugs.

Lowlife
11-13-2012, 10:03 PM
I recently became aware of savage fiendery of epic RL proportions.

Clark
11-13-2012, 10:07 PM
what did I just read

Nirgon
11-14-2012, 12:31 PM
Chuck you're a real Wisenheimer

FoH is done with news of any kind of earth shattering news from me

Nirgon
11-14-2012, 12:42 PM
Let's be honest though.

500 playes aren't just going to magically come back.

At least let RNF be the total nut house it was always meant to be. It keeps board views up.

Sirken
11-14-2012, 03:23 PM
You seem fine questioning the attitude and integrity of the players.

You do realize people want updates very much and have a bad way of showing it. Well a louder voice after having waited so long. Some of these changes are relatively small and have existed on other servers.

I'm just saying before you come from a position of calling the people in the thread complaining about a lack of changes immature ingrates, consider the evils that live "upstairs" here.

That post was unwarranted, locking the thread was not.

Still think you're the best GM though, and for real.

in retrospect, you're probably right. i could have worded it differently, and i obviously am not directing my post to everyone on the server. it was directed mostly at the vocal minority that thinks if they complain louder than anyone else it forces the staff to listen to them. it was directed at all the non game playing forum questers that love to blame the staff or the server for their failure at EQ.

that being said, i'm a human being, and just like all other human beings, i'm not perfect and i'm going to make mistakes. and like most other human beings, i have breaking points. the difference between me and most others is that i'm a big enough man to admit when i make a mistake.

as far as updates, you guys should start warming up to my smiling face because odds are i'll be your liaison to the big dogs on staff as far as that goes. Rogean and Nilbog have no desire to sit down once a week and do a Q&A, simply because they are too busy with a combination of RL work, and the long list of things that need work on both of the servers. they make their announcements in the patch notes, or the news/announcements sections, and that's all. and realistically, they shouldnt have to. Blue server has hundreds and hundreds more people than red, and even they dont get the kind of communication that some of the red players are requesting from the staff.

also, the staff here is not of the "lets try it for two weeks mentality". when something goes in, its in, period. thats mostly why everything has taken so long. between RL work, the preexisting list of things to be fixed, and wanting to make sure something is discussed until its beaten to a pulp, its simply not a fast process.

and lastly, i dont make threads asking for opinions, simply so i can ignore peoples opinions. it would be MUCH easier for me to just not read threads and not personally post. i do not drag things on for months because i like to build suspense, if things get dragged on, it's because that's how long it took the staff with all of our different schedules / other obligations. its really not as easy as "just flip the YT switch" (and i dont mean coding wise, i mean deciding if the server should go to a more CoD style in stead of classic EQ). when players try to break my balls because they didnt get what they wanted when they wanted it, it simply drives me crazy. especially when its mostly being done by the same 2-3 trolls that dont play this game.

and sorry for the wall of text!
<3
Sirks

TLDR = see your doctor about more adderall, your ADHD is flaring up :)

Delita
11-14-2012, 03:30 PM
^ didnt read it

Sirken
11-14-2012, 03:57 PM
^ didnt read it

Perfect example btw^

Delita
11-14-2012, 03:59 PM
^ still not reading it

Nirgon
11-14-2012, 06:33 PM
Funny if you realize the majority of players was 600 people at launch and 10 or 15 people complaining prevents development, which leads to more players, which leads to more site hits.

I guess some people are very prideful and affected very easily. Sucks for the box lawl.

My point is, no one in that thread (who was posting seriously) is complaining about the job you are doing GMing. So no need to come to anyone's defense pal, they can defend themselves.

Supreme
11-14-2012, 07:51 PM
in retrospect, you're probably right. i could have worded it differently, and i obviously am not directing my post to everyone on the server. it was directed mostly at the vocal minority that thinks if they complain louder than anyone else it forces the staff to listen to them. it was directed at all the non game playing forum questers that love to blame the staff or the server for their failure at EQ.

Yet they STILL complain..even though they STILL do not play on Red99....

SoberAndRemorseful
11-14-2012, 08:04 PM
supreme u compain to ure doctor about your weight, and your wife complains to you about it. yet nothing is being done?

Nirgon
11-14-2012, 08:12 PM
Careful Supreme, I'll keep talking about the resist problems here and lack of item loot. You'll never see Velious.

SoberAndRemorseful
11-14-2012, 08:13 PM
he will never see velious because its below him and his big ass gut is in the way

Nirgon
11-14-2012, 08:17 PM
I can see my Velious when I get in the shower.

Monsiuer Supreme? N'est-ce pas? Aw haw haw.

SoberAndRemorseful
11-14-2012, 08:21 PM
supreme so big he eat regular eggs. call it CAVIER

s1ckness
11-14-2012, 08:43 PM
Yet they STILL complain..even though they STILL do not play on Red99....

people want to play here

they just want stuff to be fixed first

Nirgon
11-14-2012, 08:45 PM
Titty stop tutoring him with your common sense

Walk It Out
11-14-2012, 09:35 PM
Sirken is a saint

Sirken
11-14-2012, 10:50 PM
why is there no guides on red
why do u think?

Autotune
11-14-2012, 11:07 PM
why do u think?

Sirken is promoting me to Red Guide!

Lowlife
11-14-2012, 11:53 PM
people want to play here

they just want stuff to be fixed first

this.

Sirken
11-15-2012, 12:18 AM
because they never accept applications or advertise for any

both false.

Blue just got new guides

there's been a thread in the news section, and theres a forum for people to submit apps.

Sirken
11-15-2012, 12:51 AM
well never saw a thread "looking for red guides" so guess its my fault

gonna app now considering your the only guide we got and i feel bad about hounding you on blue all the time

to be quite technical, red has no guides that i'm aware of.

Nirgon
11-15-2012, 01:01 AM
I had no idea so many people were banned for MQ and boxing.

Still, I saw the usual 600 or so on blue and another 600 or so on red.

In fact, I think some kind of statistic showing why the population dropped would have kept more people from leaving.

IE: Nirgon sees 200 instead of 400 on the server screen and instead thinks to himself, well its not cuz people think this sucks, but because they banned 200 MQ and boxers.

Sirken
11-15-2012, 01:10 AM
I had no idea so many people were banned for MQ and boxing.

Still, I saw the usual 600 or so on blue and another 600 or so on red.

In fact, I think some kind of statistic showing why the population dropped would have kept more people from leaving.

IE: Nirgon sees 200 instead of 400 on the server screen and instead thinks to himself, well its not cuz people think this sucks, but because they banned 200 MQ and boxers.

Blue took a hit. it was a concern, and it was watched.

also, it was not 200 people leaving blue for red. most of the 200 people were playing on both servers. its not 2boxxing when one's on blue and one's on red, and thats what a lot of people were doing. ;)

Nirgon
11-15-2012, 01:54 AM
K also true, things I can't prove but would have been a great idea to mention moons ago.

If you get resists working and Velious, I think even the haters will come back.

I'm holding out for item lewt.

Sirken
11-15-2012, 02:10 AM
K also true, things I can't prove but would have been a great idea to mention moons ago.

If you get resists working and Velious, I think even the haters will come back.

I'm holding out for item lewt.

well im sure you know its staff policy that we dont discuss bans/suspensions with the public. i didnt mention people banned for RMT either :eek: which means theres more new players than i mentioned earlier.

by "get resists working", i assume you mean classic resists. currently resists are the way they are to ensure every class is viable in pvp on a pvp server. although, resists are one of the topics being discussed by staff, but no promises they will change.

as soon as Velious is ready, well Blue server has been waiting 18+ months for Velious, the staff knows how badly both servers want to kill snow bunnies, cause we hear it from them too. it will be released when its ready, but not a day sooner ;)

dont hold out for item loot. if we were gonna do that it would have been at the start. now it will just blatantly benefit the top two guilds over every one else on the server (since they are decked out in all no drop gear).

<3
Sirks

fiegi 2.5
11-15-2012, 02:27 AM
well im sure you know its staff policy that we dont discuss bans/suspensions with the public. i didnt mention people banned for RMT either :eek: which means theres more new players than i mentioned earlier.

by "get resists working", i assume you mean classic resists. currently resists are the way they are to ensure every class is viable in pvp on a pvp server. although, resists are one of the topics being discussed by staff, but no promises they will change.

as soon as Velious is ready, well Blue server has been waiting 18+ months for Velious, the staff knows how badly both servers want to kill snow bunnies, cause we hear it from them too. it will be released when its ready, but not a day sooner ;)

dont hold out for item loot. if we were gonna do that it would have been at the start. now it will just blatantly benefit the top two guilds over every one else on the server (since they are decked out in all no drop gear).

<3
Sirks

Post looks good but the bolded part couldn't be farther from the truth, do I really need to go back and dig up the screenshot?

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lbedmkVfJb1qb86xno1_500.gif

Zereh
11-15-2012, 02:57 AM
http://i.imgur.com/wy8f2.gif

Sirken
11-15-2012, 03:02 AM
Post looks good but the bolded part couldn't be farther from the truth, do I really need to go back and dig up the screenshot?

regardless of whether it's happened, we're not suppose to.

big bold letters dont change that.

fiegi 2.5
11-15-2012, 03:23 AM
http://i.imgur.com/wy8f2.gif

http://suggestsmagic.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/caroline-forbes-head-nod.gif?w=600

anways, good point sirken, still love ya

Nirgon
11-15-2012, 04:01 AM
now it will just blatantly benefit the top two guilds over every one else on the server (since they are decked out in all no drop gear).

Wouldn't mind proving you wrong

Smedy
11-15-2012, 04:40 AM
item loot would totally save the server

SamwiseRed
11-15-2012, 10:00 AM
im close to adverting this server once again. gonna closely watch pop for a week. if it continues to stay in triple digits ill do another wave of flooding every message board known to man.

Lowlife
11-15-2012, 11:06 AM
dat reddit.

s1ckness
11-15-2012, 02:19 PM
YT for max population

jeffd
11-15-2012, 03:51 PM
YT for max population

how dare you attempt to address lord sirken directly, peasant filth

he has already told us that YT is not as high up on their list as other ~ EXTREMELY CRITICAL ~ fixes, such as making sure the eye of zomm is the correct color and fixing the transparency of tree trunks in BW (http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=87281)

s1ckness
11-15-2012, 04:47 PM
gotta get those priority's in order

Kevynne
11-15-2012, 05:24 PM
YT. NED MY YT.

(hoyl shit chopper and chellsea actually agreeing on something?)

ForeverLost
11-15-2012, 07:41 PM
My feelings:
- "Yellow text" is completely unnecessary
- Allow blue characters to move to red
- Change resists to be more classic. This one isn't a huge deal, but it seems to matter to other people, so do it to get them back
- Might be too late at this point, but hardcoded teams would be nice. The SZ way is best, but combine neutral and good teams into one big good team. This would split up Nihilum and the big raiding guilds that transfer from blue, which is a good thing
- Add item loot, and switch to Firiona Vie no drop rules (nothing is no drop)

SamwiseRed
11-15-2012, 08:06 PM
um they said hell no to transfering red toon to blue when are server hit the great depression. letting bluebies transfer over here would be a big mistake. just roll toon and level, the xp is insane already. i see no difference in letting bluebies transfer and just making everyone insta 50.

SamwiseRed
11-15-2012, 08:07 PM
*our server

ForeverLost
11-15-2012, 08:26 PM
um they said hell no to transfering red toon to blue when are server hit the great depression. letting bluebies transfer over here would be a big mistake. just roll toon and level, the xp is insane already. i see no difference in letting bluebies transfer and just making everyone insta 50.

I think it's really the only way the population will rise to a reasonable level.

ForeverLost
11-15-2012, 08:38 PM
Sorry to post again, I can't edit.

Sirken, is it true that transfers will never be allowed from blue? If this is true, I am going to quit playing red.

mostbitter
11-15-2012, 09:08 PM
dont let the door hit you

ForeverLost
11-16-2012, 08:01 PM
Thank you for your response, Sirken :)

fiegi 2.5
11-16-2012, 08:05 PM
I'd do bath salts w/ sirken

s1ckness
11-17-2012, 04:23 AM
alas, sadly i can not yet predict the future, so i can't say for certain that one day maybe blue server will be allowed to transfer or even copy over their toons to red. but i imagine the toons would not come with droppables or coin. because that would royally fuck the red economy.

red server will never get the option to transfer to blue though. mostly because red server xp is set to easy mode, and it would royally piss off the blue players that had to put in serious time to get up to 60.

just my 2cp

AND WHAT ABOUT YELLOW TEXT

Lemons
11-17-2012, 11:14 PM
yellow txt would instantly bring back 100 reds

heartbrand
11-18-2012, 10:21 AM
Server been breaking three digits nightly, on the uptick, lots of PVP, trolls getting nervous

SamwiseRed
11-18-2012, 11:34 AM
yellow txt would instantly bring back 100 reds

maybe 20, at this point the YTers are mostly back. tbh we just need new blood. reddit is for homos but would be nice if one of you reddiors made a reddit thing.

ForeverLost
11-18-2012, 12:08 PM
Do you guys really think something like "yellow text" would bring in any players?

heartbrand
11-18-2012, 04:11 PM
Fact: almost every night last week there has been over a hundred players in game, peaking at a little over 125.

Fact: there has been a big increase in PVP as flowers has leveled up and andis' cool kids have fought over seb.

Fact: there has been raid PVP

Fact: there is competition between multiple guilds

None of what I said is disputable except by trolls who don't play on the server.

Sleuth
11-18-2012, 04:29 PM
http://www.clipartguide.com/_named_clipart_images/0511-0809-0718-0148_Detective_Clip_Art_clipart_image.jpg

According to my most recent investigation, all clues point to Nihilium inflating numbers with two boxed accounts at character select screen via second computer linked to smart phones.

heartbrand
11-18-2012, 04:37 PM
I thought trolling was supposed to be funny

Mornin
11-18-2012, 04:52 PM
thread is full of great ideas.... http://media.theindychannel.com/photo/2012/11/06/Election-Memes---Gingrich-Moon-jpg_1352210218736_323031_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

heartbrand
11-18-2012, 06:07 PM
I retired on loz with 9-0 k:d, this as a caster on a sever where melees at the time had plane of power discs and hit for like 300 damage.

heartbrand
11-18-2012, 06:16 PM
I gave my character to Mornin. I played on loz for about 1.5 weeks. Seeing trak die with like eight people was all I needed to see. The zone crashing was rampant, pve was beyond retarded a la melees hitting like velious mobs, chanters able to chain whirl mobs, non classic spells, weird cast times on spells, raid mobs that lack basic abilities, charm lasting full duration, mob levels completely wrong allowing you to charm basically anything, velious and planes of power items in game. The list could go on for two pages. Devnoob gave epics out to people, that server was dumb.

heartbrand
11-18-2012, 06:18 PM
Lol that guild was full of awful players the same people who know little to nothing of classic and only the same bugs that have been present on all of your garage boxes. Without MQ a bunch of worthless players. Lewis only quality one.

heartbrand
11-18-2012, 06:30 PM
Charm lasts full duration and can be clicked off making the game a joke and all content trivial hence how I hit 60 in like a day.

You guys don't play Everquest you play a custom that happens to bare some resemblance to EQ. That's fine, there's nothing wrong with it, but don't be surprised when we who know classic lol at you guys and your "accomplishments" on servers that have nothing in cook with Everquest

fiegi 2.5
Lol that guild was full of awful players the same people who know little to nothing of classic and only the same bugs that have been present on all of your garage boxes. Without MQ a bunch of worthless players. Lewis only quality one.

http://www.usmagazine.com/uploads/assets/photo_galleries/regular_galleries/1545-celebrities-crying/photos/1328562054_lauren-conrad-lg.jpg

heartbrand
Common go go iPhone

heartbrand
11-18-2012, 06:43 PM
Didn't mean to implicate Xant and Chuck, both A+ EQ allstars, class of 2011 Hall of Famers

Ames_
11-18-2012, 08:16 PM
thread is full of great ideas.... http://media.theindychannel.com/photo/2012/11/06/Election-Memes---Gingrich-Moon-jpg_1352210218736_323031_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

I'm not saying the server is thriving but a 100 population box is deff playable and ive seen tons of low-mid level pvp with the new influx of people playing.

hagard
11-18-2012, 09:13 PM
I retired on loz with 9-0 k:d, this as a caster on a sever where melees at the time had plane of power discs and hit for like 300 damage.

I call bullshit, werent you that gnome ench or something like that? slain you on my necro in lavastorm.

hagard
11-18-2012, 09:28 PM
o ya frump lol

s1ckness
11-18-2012, 10:28 PM
oh my children

heartbrand
11-18-2012, 10:42 PM
Frump was never my character, it was Jibekn's, he let me play it, which I did for about 1.5 weeks until I got burnt out from how pointless the server was. I hardly rage quit the server, it was already dead, I was just going through the motions because there was nothing else to play, and some guy I had never played with in EQ before or had ever spoken to, apparently Lasher, called me a faggot when I asked him if he wanted some help for some epic thing he was trying to do. I already had about zero motivation to play at that point and decided playing with people that dumb and immature was just not an effective use of my free time.

Mornin
11-18-2012, 11:03 PM
effective use of my free time.

Greegon
11-18-2012, 11:33 PM
alas, sadly i can not yet predict the future, so i can't say for certain that one day maybe blue server will be allowed to transfer or even copy over their toons to red. but i imagine the toons would not come with droppables or coin. because that would royally fuck the red economy.

red server will never get the option to transfer to blue though. mostly because red server xp is set to easy mode, and it would royally piss off the blue players that had to put in serious time to get up to 60.

just my 2cp

so they would come with no drop loot?

hagard
11-19-2012, 12:26 AM
over/under 150days played between all hbs r99 chars
ill go over 4 sure

Mornin
11-19-2012, 12:28 AM
Maybe he duped them, considering duping is possible on that server. Yeah, I went there.

not duped. pure result of sitting for 10 hours+ farming a PvE ring on a PvP server...

Love HB but he is right.. that was not a good use of his free time.. lol

heartbrand
11-19-2012, 12:28 AM
you'd lose pretty badly on that bet pal it's not even close

heartbrand
11-19-2012, 12:29 AM
not duped. pure result of sitting for 10 hours+ farming a PvE ring on a PvP server...

Love HB but he is right.. that was not a good use of his free time.. lol

all chuck n pals did was PvE so this is pretty laughable, and the so-called "pvp" again bore no resemblance to actual EverQuest

Mornin
11-19-2012, 12:44 AM
your guild pulls VP using exploits and you talk about LoZ being illegitimate...

tehruoh
11-19-2012, 01:20 AM
your guild pulls VP using exploits and you talk about LoZ being illegitimate...

we use exploits to pull vp? please, elaborate on this post.

s1ckness
11-19-2012, 02:54 AM
LoZ is a joke..

5 people just 4 boxing normally

Supreme
11-19-2012, 10:00 AM
So you griefed players off LoZ...they came back to Red99...and you are somehow surprised that no one plays on LoZ?

Yet you still troll Red99 forums and do not even play on the server...and are surprised that you are banned daily?

Ya u mad.

RoguePhantom
11-19-2012, 12:42 PM
So you griefed players off LoZ...they came back to Red99...and you are somehow surprised that no one plays on LoZ?

Yet you still troll Red99 forums and do not even play on the server...and are surprised that you are banned daily?

Ya u mad.

LOL

Supreme calling someone mad after his RL pic surfaces and rages so fucking hard even Jesus' vagina starts spewing blood.

Nirgon
11-19-2012, 01:25 PM
^ that will suffice for the lawls until the inevitable Heartbrand blow up that's on its way down the tracks

Mornin
11-19-2012, 01:27 PM
^ that will suffice for the lawls until the inevitable Heartbrand blow up that's on its way down the tracks

ETA on HB destroying Nihilum from the inside? as he did with every other guild he was in?

heartbrand
11-19-2012, 01:33 PM
Lol someone get me some bread to put all this jelly on

Mornin
11-19-2012, 01:36 PM
http://www.piculous.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/toast-art-04.jpg

Here you go...

SamwiseRed
11-19-2012, 05:33 PM
I'm jealous of most people. My nilly app was also denied. Fml

SamwiseRed
11-19-2012, 05:34 PM
At least I got an fbss last night. I also learned how to transverse lguk without getting totally lost. Hey now that I think about it, life ain't do bad.

Kraftwerk
11-19-2012, 05:49 PM
At least I got an fbss last night. I also learned how to transverse lguk without getting totally lost. Hey now that I think about it, life ain't do bad.

Aww yea FBSS dropped, baller. Glad he finally popped, how many did it take?

SamwiseRed
11-19-2012, 05:52 PM
We only killed the one frenzy up. Wasn't actually camping lol.

SamwiseRed
11-19-2012, 05:54 PM
Edit. We weren't actually camping it. I was camping de mask but two others came in and we formed a random pickup group.

SamwiseRed
11-19-2012, 05:54 PM
To kill the one frenzy up and lord.

Tradesonred
11-19-2012, 07:44 PM
and lastly, i dont make threads asking for opinions, simply so i can ignore peoples opinions. it would be MUCH easier for me to just not read threads and not personally post. i do not drag things on for months because i like to build suspense, if things get dragged on, it's because that's how long it took the staff with all of our different schedules / other obligations. its really not as easy as "just flip the YT switch" (and i dont mean coding wise, i mean deciding if the server should go to a more CoD style in stead of classic EQ). when players try to break my balls because they didnt get what they wanted when they wanted it, it simply drives me crazy. especially when its mostly being done by the same 2-3 trolls that dont play this game.

People are delusional if they think yellow text is going to make people endure the obscene amount of grind in pve you have to put in to have fun for long stretches of time in pvp. Things will pick up for a week and die down again

And while on the subject of delusional, Rallos was totally a "COD" server. Its red99 thats not classic this way, they would not deviate from classic by making it closer to a server where there is alot of pvp happening, they would be making it more classic.

Tradesonred
11-19-2012, 07:58 PM
And yes im talking about removing xp loss

Tradesonred
11-19-2012, 07:59 PM
lol

Mornin
11-20-2012, 01:35 AM
If by half-assed you mean completely accurate and classic then ya.

careful dont choke on Rogeans dick bro... need to be alive to farm them pixels..

hagard
11-20-2012, 03:16 AM
you'd lose pretty badly on that bet pal it's not even close

I can see past the lies. Your /played is off the charts

hagard
11-20-2012, 04:18 AM
HB whos is "Greatz" (52 PAL) literally since launch he was by fay the fucking most disgustingly bad "PvPer" I have ever seen.

God damn y'all need to at least throw SOME pvp lessons in with those PLs shit was hilarious.

Worse than you????

Nirgon
11-20-2012, 12:25 PM
Remember who sold the Russians the secrets of the atomic bomb

hagard
11-20-2012, 02:00 PM
see your kills were 2vs1+skeletal monk and 2vs1 while you were boxing swampfeet and oor healing yourself. mine were 1vs u and a cleric. l2p

Nirgon
11-20-2012, 03:50 PM
This is a thread for correspondence with Sirken and trolling of responding parties therein.

Move it along.

hagard
11-20-2012, 04:21 PM
http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k482/Phototurtle/draga2.jpghttp://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k482/Phototurtle/drag.jpg

obvious photoshop

and yes mine was cropped only way to cut out the rest of the screen

uruend
11-20-2012, 04:36 PM
tippett = swampfeet = ssleeve = fake military fgt correct?

hagard
11-20-2012, 05:04 PM
http://s10.postimage.org/vabnfrkax/EQ000018.jpg
cropped to hide MQ

Lowlife
11-20-2012, 05:24 PM

Anyone wanna catch me up as to why his service was declared fake?

uruend
11-20-2012, 05:45 PM
Anyone wanna catch me up as to why his service was declared fake?

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=82893

uruend
11-20-2012, 05:51 PM
o man that thread was lulz
Who the fuck are you calling a fraud you old retard?

What do you know of a military lifestyle and deployment changes?

Also all my friends know every toon I have played because I tell them, including Hammertime.

His posts don't bother me because he has become a huge angry faggot for some reason, but you can shut the fuck up about people/things you don't know.

You only live a county over from me, PM some info and you can call a veteran a fraud to their face and see what happens you ungrateful fuck.

uruend
11-20-2012, 07:28 PM
as if you are some sort of stand up honest guy. didnt you sell your trash monk with a guildies tstaff? you are a piece of shit fraud go burn in a fire

hagard
11-20-2012, 07:31 PM

among a long list of other chars yes thats him

uruend
11-20-2012, 07:58 PM
same name in game as forums faggot

uruend
11-20-2012, 08:12 PM
o look fake military guy got jokes

uruend
11-20-2012, 08:46 PM
as if you are some sort of stand up honest guy. didnt you sell your trash monk with a guildies tstaff? you are a piece of shit fraud go burn in a fire

Diggles
11-20-2012, 09:21 PM
hammertime got a 40 on his fuckin ASVAB his job in the military was to set up mines in case he blew himself up, he has less credibility than fucking amelinda

Diggles
11-20-2012, 09:35 PM
have to find logs, he was trying to trash Harrison for some crap and was like "DUDE IM A GOOD SOLDIER I GOT A 40 ON MY ASVAB"

Diggles
11-20-2012, 09:38 PM
15:32:33 Hammertime: Harrison yu fuckin faggot lyin about the military
15:33:42 Hammertime: what did you even get on ur asvba
15:33:47 Hammertime: asvab
15:34:02 Harrison: why the fuck is that any of your business rofl
15:34:21 Hammertime: cuz u probably didn even pass it i got a 40
15:34:25 Hammertime: smilin hard as hell top of my class
15:34:46 Harrison: ROFLOL

hagard
11-20-2012, 10:57 PM
don't know why you would pretend to be in the army

Mornin
11-21-2012, 02:54 AM
you dumb ******s trolled so easily by hammertime it makes me laugh in the real life of mine.

Ames_
11-21-2012, 04:42 PM
you dumb ******s trolled so easily by hammertime it makes me laugh in the real life of mine.

Please don't use the N-word it offends quite a lot of people including myself. God you are such a fucking jew.

Mornin
11-21-2012, 04:44 PM
Please don't use the N-word it offends quite a lot of people including myself. God you are such a fucking jew.

who the fuck do you think you are talking to ames?

Ames_
11-21-2012, 04:47 PM
who the fuck do you think you are talking to ames?

A ******.

Awwalike
11-24-2012, 04:59 PM
Only way to make change is to open your wallet and make donations

or open your heart and make interactions, with your children.