PDA

View Full Version : It takes some effort

Aerist
11-13-2012, 02:15 AM
First and fore most (TL:DR) for the trolls,

I just read Sirkens last post on the what do you want post and although I consider him to be an amazing GM I think it is something that people need to read and understand.

I am very saddened that Sirken has to respond to the numerous trolls that constantly plague our boards. Everyone knows who they are, they constantly make fun of the pop and check our boards daily but don't even play. However I think whats more disturbing than their great need to ruin the server by trolling, is the fact that some of their trolls do indeed hold merit.

First and most important, I agree that non classic stuff like YT and such don't necessarily need to be addressed in front of other issues. Everyone knows this is a free project and should be happy to be able to play it. However, without blatantly stating it in his response, Sirken has pointed out the obvious fact that because P99 has a higher playerbase, their going to be getting more attention. period. Thats how it was on live with the red servers also with SOE.

PVP has been and will always be the stepchild of EQ, however please Sirken don't feed the trolls, instead feed the actual concerned people who have legitimate issues that noone but you are answering.

like, we see lots of time spent on graphics for textures and such, however no mention of any upcoming changes at all such as epics, the hole, any bugs/fixes being made to the server. There is no sense of entitlement, there is only a sense of hope, that sadly turns into trolls after months of no customer service. I have said it before and I will preach it monthly, saying something and being visible is far greater than letting the trolls post legitimate issues in a bad way for months until finally you have to respond in a very bad way.

TL : DR = Trolls causing problems but their trolls hold actual merit, please don't listen to them and help the non trolls who love the game.

thanks

Aerist
11-13-2012, 02:20 AM
Cwall troll #1, wheres Fiegi at, and its not just that post in particular full of trolls

aborted
11-13-2012, 02:26 AM
It was a solid post, i felt like a whiny faggot after reading it and i don't even normally post.

Have fun and good luck was the best part.

fiegi 2.5
11-13-2012, 02:35 AM
haha i was told to check this post out and boy it didn't disappoint.

You clearly put a lot of blood sweat and tears into this post, and I'm guessing the server - so I'm not gonna rain on your parade.

Does posting here after you have quit automatically make all your posts trolls? I never understood that. I got lots of pals who still play there, so anyone who says I wish the server anything bad either don't know me very well or are just butthurt from in game issues with me.

Anways enjoy your time in Norrath.

s1ckness
11-13-2012, 03:03 AM
lolololol Cwall 4.5 inc

Tradesonred
11-13-2012, 05:31 AM
Agree some people were trolling but Sirken is missing the point. When i point out problems, its not that i feel entitled for you to serve me, its that for the sake of your server, these are changes that would help.

They made this custom99 stuff that doesnt work, and server is left to its own devices to slowly but surely deteriorate.

Incoming blubies post saying everythings fine, server doesnt need more pop than nihilum raiding and the small cyclical input of people who come and go

mostbitter
11-13-2012, 12:55 PM
Sirkens post was a cop out. More of the same shit we have seen from the staff here over and over. Make a thread, ask for input, get to the point where we need rogean to step in, do nothing, get mad at people who ask why nothing is being done. The staff is the red servers worst enemy.

I'm still confused as to why the red server was even brought up when there is an obvious divide between the two. It is amazing that a group of people who hold a grudge against the PVP community because of their experience on the VZ/TZ server would open a PVP server. Sometimes it feels like an elaborate troll and we are all the victims just hoping that someday daddy will love us and show us the attention so desperately want from him. The reality always seems to be more abuse, blame tossing, and name calling.

If the staff isn't interested in this project for it's own sake it will never go anywhere. If the only thing that inspires them to work on this server is the good people who are going to follow them around on the forum telling them how great they are then we are all going to suffer. That is not this community. That will never be this community.

Threatening the people who play here with more indifference and neglect because they have bad attitudes is detrimental to everyone involved. This is not a community interested in ultimatums. This is a no friends zone and the sooner everyone realizes it the sooner we can all move forward in a realistic direction.

Vile
11-13-2012, 12:57 PM
hi

Nirgon
11-13-2012, 01:04 PM
The numerous trolls that plague the boards seeking development and improvement

SamwiseRed
11-13-2012, 02:02 PM
new sig

Tradesonred
11-13-2012, 03:59 PM
Hes using a wheelchar, point and laugh bros hurf durf murf

Makes cruel jokes on internet > gets a high > Feels low about himself, confused why

Post cruel msg on internet craving starts > Makes cruel jokes on internet

ROUND AND ROUND IT GOES