11-12-2012, 02:19 AM
at 10:06pm CST there were
11 Flowers of Happiness
13 Brethren
10 Cool Kids
16 Plug
and
19 Nihilum
other 40 people that were anon most likely in VP with nihilum.

but minus those 40 people.. it totals 69.
Red99=sexy time

fiegi 2.5
11-12-2012, 02:22 AM
Players: 69

those other 40 musta logged off all within 3 minutes

Smedy
11-12-2012, 03:47 AM
crazy thrive status

InfamousTaco
11-12-2012, 04:57 PM
Big things on the Horizon - I'm actually excited about the future of the server.

Cool Kids/Plug Downed Draco/CT - Proving that if you actually TRY to do things - Things get done.

Nihilum still doing big things as always - BUT - Will this Alliance/Merger CK/Plug bring the contestation we have all been looking for since launch? Will this newfound vigor on the PvP scene enhance the population? ARE BIG THINGS TRULY ON THE HORIZON?

STAY TUNED PALS. R99 4 LYFE.

Herb9
11-12-2012, 05:04 PM
Players: 69

those other 40 musta logged off all within 3 minutes

Over 100 on last night.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-e_93bqObbWI/T_nN1U6w4wI/AAAAAAAADi0/337sgTC7iLE/s640/haters_gonna_hate.jpg

See why all your little friends quit at
http://red99graveyard.blogspot.com/

:D:D:D

fiegi 2.5
11-12-2012, 05:22 PM
badmartigans blog was better

I still got a 2-1 k/d ratio on you, not to mention your only kill was a naked one at bind, even tho you try to act like it was a legit one on your blog.

46 Nihilum guild members raided in the past month on the dkp list on a average 65 pop server, you sure are doing it big bro, keep on chopping away.

http://shaguftaabbas.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/sticks-out-tongue.jpg

SamwiseRed
11-12-2012, 05:28 PM
Yup he dAre not fight people equal in gear and level. Take notes he keeps cheetah / gate up at all times. Not impressed lol

Herb9
11-12-2012, 05:33 PM
badmartigans blog was better

I still got a 2-1 k/d ratio on you, not to mention your only kill was a naked one at bind, even tho you try to act like it was a legit one on your blog.

46 Nihilum guild members raided in the past month on the dkp list on a average 65 pop server, you sure are doing it big bro, keep on chopping away.

Embarrassed as shit about the blog and makes absurd claims while providing no screens. Is fundamentally a quitter but reads these boards to keep updated on what I'm up to. It's not easy settin an example all the time for you bads to follow.

Herb9
11-12-2012, 05:34 PM
Yup he dAre not fight people equal in gear and level. Take notes he keeps cheetah / gate up at all times. Not impressed lol

Thanks for logging in so much lately, 1 of 109 on last night, and thanks for continuing to help promote the blog. You spiked the hits by about 500 those 2 days.

InfamousTaco
11-12-2012, 05:35 PM
CAN WE NOT TALK ABOUT THE BLOG FOR JUST ONE POST GUYS PLEASE

SamwiseRed
11-12-2012, 05:37 PM
It's his life's work man give him a break.

Herb9
11-12-2012, 05:39 PM
CAN WE NOT TALK ABOUT THE BLOG FOR JUST ONE POST GUYS PLEASE

Don't be jelly, you'll make the S update, and you won't have any kills on me to post in response.

fiegi 2.5
11-12-2012, 05:39 PM
Embarrassed as shit about the blog and makes absurd claims while providing no screens. Is fundamentally a quitter but reads these boards to keep updated on what I'm up to. It's not easy settin an example all the time for you bads to follow.

My screenshots of killing you have been posted on these forums, If you really want me to i'll bump them just ask. These forums are no different then VZTZ or FOH, it's where ppl flock to shoot the shit, not because we are interested in what people wearing green silken drapes and orcale robes you killed, or what you spent your DKP on.

SamwiseRed
11-12-2012, 05:40 PM
Btw I will not rest until I have killed every single member of CK until Chopper apologizes for the train fest in solb. It was funny the first wave of LDCs but 3+ times?

fiegi 2.5
11-12-2012, 05:41 PM
Isn't chopper titanuk.

Herb9
11-12-2012, 05:44 PM
These forums are no different then VZTZ or FOH, it's where ppl flock to shoot the shit, not because we are interested in what people wearing green silken drapes and orcale robes you killed, or what you spent your DKP on.

Wrong, you check the blog every day. It tracks every viewer, what browser they are visiting on, what state they live in... and your Iphone has been showing up every day pal. Jealous and mad is no way to go through life and your obsession with me is starting to really show.

fiegi 2.5
11-12-2012, 05:46 PM
Wrong, you check the blog every day. It tracks every viewer, what browser they are visiting on, what state they live in... and your Iphone has been showing up every day pal. Jealous and mad is no way to go through life and your obsession with me is starting to really show.

Interesting........ I don't even have an iphone right now till my 5 is mailed to me. Do you ever tell the truth, or just spew bullshit to make ppl think you are some sort of baller?

Herb9
11-12-2012, 05:47 PM
Interesting........ I don't even have an iphone right now till my 5 is mailed to me. Do you ever tell the truth, or just spew bullshit to make ppl think you are some sort of baller?

The Iphone from your state checks all the time pal. Keep wishing you had competed here and keep hatin on the best.

SamwiseRed
11-12-2012, 05:48 PM
Isn't chopper titanuk.

Indeed

fiegi 2.5
11-12-2012, 06:04 PM
The Iphone from your state checks all the time pal. Keep wishing you had competed here and keep hatin on the best.

Proven pathological liar:mad::mad:

Herb9
11-12-2012, 06:08 PM
Proven pathological liar:mad::mad:

I don't even acknowledge you enough to dig up all your posts bragging about your iphone. You are just a fan, a stan, and I appreciate your continued support and constant posting here to promote the server. You go do a bunch of research about me though because I'm a big deal, especially to you.

fiegi 2.5
11-12-2012, 06:12 PM
What part of upgading phones does your small little brain not understand? You do realize iphone 5's are on backorder mostly?

as for someone from new jersey going to your blog, no way??? Pretty sure all those founding fathers guys are from new jersey, as well as sassy.

Herb9
11-12-2012, 06:15 PM
What part of upgading phones does your small little brain not understand? You do realize iphone 5's are on backorder mostly?

as for someone from new jersey going to your blog, no way??? Pretty sure all those founding fathers guys are from new jersey, as well as sassy.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQcohAsXJReh2hC185G4rQ41B-lW2uhhYxnQXHCH7ssYx2LXOih

Failed quitters still posting wishing the server would fail as the population rises daily.

fiegi 2.5
11-12-2012, 06:18 PM
another fantastic reply where I shoot down all your lies. That You mad bro gif really did it.