PDA

View Full Version : Darkfall : Unholy Wars

Ames XII
11-11-2012, 04:36 PM
Who will be playing this when it is released? Anyone who is a real hardcore PvPer knows about this game and how insane it was when it was first released. They are re-designing the game and adding a new class/role system 2 lower the time it takes 2 grind out your skills by a huge amount. You do not need to buy the new game if you already bought Darkfall 1.0 and you can get Unholy Wars for just the price of the sub.

I will see you pal's in December.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_H73NKqIX3E

fiegi 2.5
11-11-2012, 04:38 PM
are you done raiding with nihilum????????

Barkingturtle
11-11-2012, 04:38 PM
It has been November for two weeks. Leave the basement bro.

Ames XII
11-11-2012, 04:44 PM
are you done raiding with nihilum????????

I only was in Nilly about two weeks. They are cool pals but I'm done with this server.

You are completely irrelevant though chuck because you sold your account for blue plat so that means you are playing on blue like a turd or you RMT'd like a turd.

fiegi 2.5
11-11-2012, 05:00 PM
I only was in Nilly about two weeks. They are cool pals but I'm done with this server.

You are completely irrelevant though chuck because you sold your account for blue plat so that means you are playing on blue like a turd or you RMT'd like a turd.

y so angry pal, just wanted to know what you been up 2.:D:D

fiegi 2.5
11-11-2012, 05:04 PM
dark fall was super super bugged and hacked

piece of shit would not bag

^^ this

Herb9
11-11-2012, 05:15 PM
^^ this

doubt you have the aim necessary to be even average in that game. all you can play is support in eq, you got no chance at any games with faster paces bro, lets be real.

aborted
11-11-2012, 05:17 PM
doubt you have the aim necessary to be even average in that game. all you can play is support in eq, you got no chance at any games with faster paces bro, lets be real.

^^

fiegi 2.5
11-11-2012, 05:24 PM
nah that just ain't accurate at all, I have over 35,000 google hits on my quake and counterstrike names!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fiegi 2.5
11-11-2012, 05:29 PM
get off biebers nuts faggots

they jelly of my all-around gamer package.

Ames XII
11-11-2012, 06:31 PM
Take some

http://images.ddccdn.com/pro/images/776425b0-dfdd-4322-85c7-b3836f1dbd62/ritalin-07.jpg

and lets stay on topic pals. Oddjob you gunna be playing DF:UW? I also heard darwoth will be playing can someone confirm/deny? Thanks gurl.

Tradesonred
11-11-2012, 06:33 PM
Who will be playing this when it is released? Anyone who is a real hardcore PvPer knows about this game and how insane it was when it was first released. They are re-designing the game and adding a new class/role system 2 lower the time it takes 2 grind out your skills by a huge amount. You do not need to buy the new game if you already bought Darkfall 1.0 and you can get Unholy Wars for just the price of the sub.

I will see you pal's in December.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_H73NKqIX3E

I put absolutely no hope in this game, although it was sort of fun for a bit.

I was in beta and i had to watch that cartoon girl "reviewer" tell lies/half-truths about the game while we were under NDA and unable to correct the lies.

She said stuff like "Welcome to ninja crafting!" and explained that you could sneak in an enemy city, and start crafting on their crafting table, HAHA! Right?

The thing she left out was that as soon as you entered a town, a big WOO WOO WOO alarm rang out in the form of your name being announced in chat for the whole town to see.

No safe zones! Well EXCEPT PLAYER TOWNS, WHICH HAD HUGE MAGICAL 100% HIT LIGHTNING TOWERS THAT KILLED YOU IN 2-3 HITS.

That idea you had of sneaking in with 3-4 buddies, slay the crafters and take off with loot like the game was some sort of sandbox? Yeah, forget about that.

Basically, Tasos Flambourias made people pay for beta for 2 years before scrapping their characters, which i wouldnt be surprised he knew all along he was going to do. Thats a dodgy and dishonest way to fund a game, to say the least.

Its an interesting game on paper, but with super bad execution, horrible things like a super magical unicorn herb node that gives out every herb/flaura in the game. It was so stupid, you could stay in front of a bush for 2 hours and harvest carrots, blueberries, strawberries, dingleberries it felt like an alpha part of the game back then.

Ill probably check it if its free to play since i already bought darkfall, but i place no hope in the game, and you shouldnt either.

arbiz
11-11-2012, 11:04 PM
Darkfall is the best pvp game I've ever played (and still play) and I'll definitely be playing Unholy Wars. People who complain about hacking/exploiting probably only played in the very beginning.

jeffd
11-11-2012, 11:08 PM
tbh i never got into darkfall because it was unpolished as fuck and looked like a halflife 1 mod

if dfuw is better i'll be happy to play it, but the few videos i've seen so far haven't been impressive at all

Herb9
11-12-2012, 12:02 AM
No safe zones! Well EXCEPT PLAYER TOWNS, WHICH HAD HUGE MAGICAL 100% HIT LIGHTNING TOWERS THAT KILLED YOU IN 2-3 HITS.

That idea you had of sneaking in with 3-4 buddies, slay the crafters and take off with loot like the game was some sort of sandbox? Yeah, forget about that.

Completely false. Total noob who never wore arcane gear, even naked w no arcane gear towers took about 20 hits to finish you, with arcane gear they could spam you all day and not get you below 99%

yes we ran into cities and shit all over the place and looted huge regs off macroers on the daily, and the few cities you could craft boats or tanks in could be taken over for long enough to do that too.

sorry you joined hyperion and got shit on but you're impression of darkfall is so wrong and your tears so delicious

Smedy
11-12-2012, 03:50 AM
never played darkfall but i might try it, busy doin huge things griefing german faggots in warz

shit was gold, camped in flight tower for 2 hours yesterday shotgunning faggots who came up the tower like a champ, i got more shit then i can carry and i ain't even mad about it

im thriving

Tradesonred
11-12-2012, 04:36 AM
Completely false. Total noob who never wore arcane gear, even naked w no arcane gear towers took about 20 hits to finish you, with arcane gear they could spam you all day and not get you below 99%

yes we ran into cities and shit all over the place and looted huge regs off macroers on the daily, and the few cities you could craft boats or tanks in could be taken over for long enough to do that too.

sorry you joined hyperion and got shit on but you're impression of darkfall is so wrong and your tears so delicious

No, that isnt true. You must have played the game when they nerfed the towers, i played 2 months beta, then 2 months into launch. The towers would kill you in a couple of hits. More, the towers would wait till you were much inside their radius to start spamming lightning, so you couldnt hop in and out of it and got invariably killed. I never came across arcane gear i admit but the towers would kill you quick naked/with regular armor thats for sure.

My point was that with someone as Shady as Tasos running the show, id be wary of everything he says is coming soonTM to the game.

By the way its funny that you mention Hyperion, since supreme was an officer in that zerg :) basically he re-joined hyperion on red99 as Nihilum.

I was with the artful death crew

Kringe
11-12-2012, 04:43 AM
No, that isnt true. You must have played the game when they nerfed the towers, i played 2 months beta, then 2 months into launch. The towers would kill you in a couple of hits. More, the towers would wait till you were much inside their radius to start spamming lightning, so you couldnt hop in and out of it and got invariably killed.

By the way its funny that you mention Hyperion, since supreme was an officer in that zerg :)

I was with the artful death crew

Explains why you sucked so bad...

Darkfall was had incredible potential... But best pvp game?? Nah thats UO or Shadowbane... Loot everything you have ftw..

Tradesonred
11-12-2012, 05:09 AM
Explains why you sucked so bad...

Darkfall was had incredible potential... But best pvp game?? Nah thats UO or Shadowbane... Loot everything you have ftw..

Not sure what youre trying to say, you could loot everything in darkfall as well, thats not why the game was terribad.

It did "was had" incredible potential, thats why we got into beta, but potential isnt actual gameplay

Tradesonred
11-12-2012, 06:35 AM
darkfall was hacked to shit

Not sure if that part of the game was fixed

I remember almost dying of laughter after seeing a guy come out of the ground like a whack-a-mole, kill me and pop out back into the ground again.

arbiz
11-12-2012, 06:49 AM
hacking was only a big problem early on

arbiz
11-12-2012, 08:22 AM
you mean when it had population?

hard to continue hacking when you are no longer playing the game

5 mins on youtube will have anyone interested lulzing fast

The game has had the most fun, rewarding, and skill based pvp of any mmo. I think I can deal with the flaws.

Tradesonred
11-12-2012, 10:09 AM
The game has had the most fun, rewarding, and skill based pvp of any mmo. I think I can deal with the flaws.

Feel funny saying this, but most fun rewarding pvp i probably had was taking down a 52 hunter on my 27 priest in WOW because hunter was taking on more players than he could chew.

Dullah
11-13-2012, 04:27 AM
Towers were a horrible horrible excuse for npc guards. That said, while blocking even when they were first implemented, you could endure quite a bit of shock. Tradesonred all around bad.

Tradesonred
11-13-2012, 05:34 AM
Towers were a horrible horrible excuse for npc guards. That said, while blocking even when they were first implemented, you could endure quite a bit of shock. Tradesonred all around bad.

lol i just didnt remember, its been years. Actually youre right. But like u said it was still terribad.

Xantille
11-13-2012, 10:45 AM
never played darkfall but i might try it, busy doin huge things griefing german faggots in warz

shit was gold, camped in flight tower for 2 hours yesterday shotgunning faggots who came up the tower like a champ, i got more shit then i can carry and i ain't even mad about it

im thriving

How is warZ bug and lag wise sir? Day Z turned me off w it's constant connectivity issues

Jokesteve
11-13-2012, 02:42 PM
dark fall was super super bugged and hacked

piece of shit would not bag

QFT

arbiz
11-13-2012, 09:21 PM
QFT

so is there anyone here that played the game past the first month or two?

aborted
11-13-2012, 10:46 PM
I played darkfall for 2 years, had a blast, best seiges and only game to get your addrenaline pumping.

Towers sucked but only noobs lived around towers so i rarely saw a tower.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-YYaZpkjoA&feature=plcp funnest seige ever, 9 of my friends vs quite a few people.

SamwiseRed
11-13-2012, 11:17 PM
I played darkfall for 2 years, had a blast, best seiges and only game to get your addrenaline pumping.

Towers sucked but only noobs lived around towers so i rarely saw a tower.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-YYaZpkjoA&feature=plcp funnest seige ever, 9 of my friends vs quite a few people.

wtf did i just watch. game looks stupid as fuck