PDA

View Full Version : Resist Gear

Elements
11-09-2012, 02:46 PM
So I am trying to figure out what sort of resist pieces I should be gathering for my up and coming warrior. Can any high end warriors shed some light on this?

1. I am curious what sort of resist gear set ups you use for different encounters while: tanking? while doing dps?

2. Are the crafted rings/earrings/neck/face/head sufficient for a warrior while not tanking?

3. Are there specific unbuffed resist targets or minimums that a warrior should be aiming for to take part in different encounters?

4. Any suggested resist items to pick up other than the jeweler crafted pieces?

Elements
11-09-2012, 03:37 PM
Searching the wiki a bit more it looks like Imbued Granite Spaulders and a Runed Bone Fork would be useful. Any other resist items that warriors use situationally?

Vadd
11-09-2012, 03:43 PM
I wear a Tranix Crown (MR) and Earring of Essence (MR) at all times....

I also have a backpack which holds:

Seahorse Cloak (CR)

Scorpikis Impaler (PR)
Rat Shaped Ring (PR)
Diamond Mask (PR)
BD Earring (PR)

Runed Bone Fork (MR, CR, FR)

2x Jacinth Ring (MR)

Also, Indicolite Bracers (46+ of course) have +7 MR, CR, FR.

Cant wear IGS cause im an Ogre...

Basically, PR is for Trak... CR is important somewhat for Gore.... and also MR/CR/FR is good throw on when you will be encountering lots of pesky Wizard mobs.

Just my 2cp, im actually probably as curious as you are =P

Vermicelli
11-10-2012, 05:47 AM
http://web.archive.org/web/20020811034041/eqtraders.com/secrets/recipes_jewlcraft.htm

For what it's worth, this is a good review of all the jewelry available to craft in classic. If you need a piece, hit me up in PM =)