PDA

View Full Version : East commonlands Not loading on any character, any account

Tasslehofp99
11-08-2012, 09:22 PM
Ok, so I was able to log into EC initially to make a trade, after the trade was finished I was booted to char select screen a few minutes later. Since then I have not been able to log onto any character on any of my accounts that were in EC, but other characters loaded into other zones without issue. Anyone else experiencing this? Is there a fix?

Edit: This is the 2nd day in a row that this has happened, with EC loading up initially and then me being booted offline and unable to log back onto any character camped in EC.

Tasslehofp99
11-08-2012, 10:33 PM
Again -- A few hours after having my problem in EC I was able to load up EC without issue and then booted again a few minutes later. LOL, So weird!

Roginald
11-09-2012, 03:22 PM
I have also been experiencing this intermittently.

When zoning into, or logging into a character in, EC the client hangs at the loading screen (after the bar has completed). Sometimes waiting lets me in eventually, other times I'm not so lucky.

No fix that i know of. But I've been playing off and on for awhile and only started noticing this in the last couple of days.

Burt
11-09-2012, 04:43 PM
Ran into this also. Zoning from Nro to EC loading bar fills up then nothing. Happened twice today. Unable to log into character after crash. Was able to log into another character that was in west freeport and zoned into EC fine. Was then able to log into the character that was crashing.

Nordenwatch
11-09-2012, 05:24 PM
this is happening to me as well

Ephirith
11-09-2012, 05:49 PM
I've been crashing while zoning into EC about 50% of the time lately, as opposed to almost never before the server reset to fix corpse poofing.

Tasslehofp99
11-09-2012, 05:50 PM
Just had same thing happen to my character camped in Plane of Sky. GOD its annoying.

Tasslehofp99
11-09-2012, 05:59 PM
lol and again after I finally load monk up in sky, I run from EFP>NRO>EC, crash. Wasn't thinking otherwise I wouldnt have zoned to EC lol.

Tasslehofp99
11-09-2012, 06:00 PM
Yeah, I haven't had this issue prior to the most recent server reset btw.

Peekae
11-10-2012, 03:08 AM
I can log into all of my characters however i had one crash while zoning into EC and now am unable to log onto this character at all now

Tasslehofp99
11-10-2012, 09:30 PM
I can log into all of my characters however i had one crash while zoning into EC and now am unable to log onto this character at all now

Same thing, any fixes pending for this?

Boilon
11-12-2012, 02:27 AM
im having EC zoning crashing problems, takes a LOT longer to get back in after one of these crashes.

Tasslehofp99
11-12-2012, 04:10 PM
Reinstalling EQ fixed all of my problems with not loading up past char select/crashing while zoning and logging in.

Calabee
11-14-2012, 04:27 PM
pretty fucking annoying

Burt
11-14-2012, 06:09 PM
pretty fucking annoying

Not so much the crashing, but the temporary ip block for 5+ mins afterword is.

Petrified Wood
11-14-2012, 07:59 PM
Been having the EC zone in issues aswell - half the time I get stuck at the load screen, sometimes after a long while it works but most the time I have to restart the game. Ive not had the character login issue afterwards tho but I give it a long while on the load screen before I reset so my IP resets I assume. Im sure it has brought to the attention of the GMs and guessing all we can do is wait for a fix. Is EC the only zone with this issue atm? I seem to be able to zone in without trouble in others zones myself, but have not tried out every zone obviously.

Tasslehofp99
11-14-2012, 09:30 PM
Try reinstalling if you havent folks, I did and used EQemu patcher to set things up afterwards. EQ seems to be running better now then before and I've even got a new UI which is way better then my old one.