PDA

View Full Version : Long time EQ player new to p99/enchanter

Kordaiin
11-07-2012, 05:39 PM
Hi I played a Beastlord on Live for a total of 7 years but I have never played a enchanter or on p99 before.

I just want to throw my Toons name out there and ask if anyone has any advice or willing to help a growing enchanter out with stuff.

My toons name is Kordaiin ( as it is in every game since making my Beastlord in 2002 ) I am a raider its why I play these games so expect to see me around end game when I get there.

Thanks,

Kordaiin

Phinger
11-07-2012, 05:55 PM
Welcome to the party! As an enchanter you want to get some cha gear to help you with charms. Charming should be the best way for you to level, and there are plenty of threads in this forum about just that...so definitely check those out. Best advice i can give is make lots of friends, especially healers. Duoing with a healer is usually a lot more fun than grouping.

If you have specific questions, feel free to pm me. See you in game soon i hope.

Kordaiin
11-07-2012, 05:59 PM
Yeah thats the plan hehe. I am pretty familiar with enchanters and how they work gear/spell wise being I raided for years but can always learn more :).

Thanx

Tecmos Deception
11-07-2012, 09:52 PM
I could be mistaken, but I'm pretty sure that you did not learn how to play a chanter on p99 by raiding for 7 years that began with SoL :)

Kordaiin
11-08-2012, 12:49 PM
I could be mistaken, but I'm pretty sure that you did not learn how to play a chanter on p99 by raiding for 7 years that began with SoL :)

Ummm maybe reread what I said? No where did I say what you are implying I said. Thanks though lol.

Kordaiin
11-08-2012, 12:53 PM
Being around a long time and chatting with my fellow end gamers, you learn things is all. Hence the I can always learn more statement. Obviously I feel like I can learn a lot more, why else would I have made this thread in the first place LOL!!!!

Not trying to get into a argument or make any enemies, I just don't feel like you got what I was trying to say.