PDA

View Full Version : /golfclap

Naerron
11-15-2009, 02:00 PM
thank you devs for all your hard work, been really enjoying this server

Reiker
11-15-2009, 04:50 PM
Agreed, would just like to add to the appreciation. Haven't had this much fun playing EQ since progression (and this is better) and I paid for that...

guineapig
11-16-2009, 12:32 PM
I also agree, the server is great!
I only wish I had started playing on it as soon as it went live.

Great job guys!

eqravenprince
11-16-2009, 12:54 PM
I also agree, the server is great!
I only wish I had started playing on it as soon as it went live.

Great job guys!

I agree, great job!

I started about a week and a half after it went live. Started with a Ranger and played a few days, but the main population were already in their teens. So I started a Necromancer since I thought grouping might be difficult to come by. But I was wrong, new characters are being created all the time. I still say that levels 1-5 are the toughest to get through, after that I see people creating groups for Crushbone, Orc camps, Derv Camps. I don't see many people in Blackburrow which is surprising, what a great low level dungeon, the gnoll fang quest gives a ton of experience and they stack unlike CB belts and lego pads.

Great idea on not allowing boxing, I really feel that it has encouraged grouping even more so. EQ allows for a great community, I see high level characters helping out lower level characters all the time. We've had a few bad eggs, but I think that is to be expected. I think everything has been handled extremely well.

bopice
11-16-2009, 02:25 PM
Yes , Best server ever!!! Thanks for creating it!
Major enjoyment from it!!!

Ehud
11-17-2009, 11:42 AM
This is an awesome server. It's the most fun I've had in an MMO since my original classic days. Keep up the good work. Please don't let the forum members with Asperger Syndrome get you guys down.

JohnPublic
11-17-2009, 03:14 PM
In the early summer of 1999 I was sitting in my living room playing AD&D when my roomate showed up with a game called Everquest that he had heard about. He installed it and we all gathered around the computer and watched as he rolled a character and stepped into the world. By the next day we were all hooked. I played in an end game guild off and on through Planes of Power.

Since that time I've played WoW, Conan, WAR, UO, Darkfall, Vanguard, and SWG to name a few. Some of them have been decent and I have had great experiences in each of these games, but nothing will ever duplicate the sense of wonder I felt the first few months of playing Everquest. While this server can't completely recapture that feeling, it has certainly provided moments that have reminded me of that time and for that I am very grateful.

Thank you very much for the work that has been done to get the server up and running. I can't wait to re-experience Kunark and Velious at a more enjoyable pace than my first time through.