PDA

View Full Version : Bard Song Twists/Stacking

Drakanor
11-04-2012, 01:56 PM
Hello all, I am interested to see if anyone could tell me essentially what are the best songs to twist in the following scenarios (pve) for a lvl 60 bard with access to all spells:

HASTE

-1) Best haste twist while solo

-2) Best haste twist while in a group

-3) Which haste song (if any) can you twist in a party that has ench haste

HEALING

-4) Best twist for HP only regen in a group (medding non-combat)
-5) Best twist for hp/mana regen while in a group (medding non-combat)
-6) Any stacking isuues with Regen/Chloro buffs?

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have searched the forums/wiki as well as other sources to find answers, and acknowledge a wealth of information available. However, answers to these specific questions will be much appreciated, and I'm sure useful to any new bard besides myself. Thanks.

Silo69
11-05-2012, 03:43 AM
ebayed?

Calabee
11-05-2012, 09:35 AM
sure seems like it, registered nov 2012 yet has a clueless 60 bard. anyways, not here to judge.

1 - Jonathan's Inspiration
2 - Vilia's Chorus of Celerity
3 - McVaxius Rousing Rondo (now while the haste % doesnt stack till velious, ervaj song line, the added str + atk from rondo is a huge plus)
4 - Cantana of Resplinishment + Niv's Melody of Persevation, both with the lute.
5 - Check number 4, feel free to add in a pulse or two of Cassindra's Chorus of Clarity for more mana, you can remove niv's if you dont need hp as much
6 - No

Heebo
11-05-2012, 07:05 PM
sure seems like it, registered nov 2012 yet has a clueless 60 bard. anyways, not here to judge.

1 - Jonathan's Inspiration
2 - Vilia's Chorus of Celerity
3 - McVaxius Rousing Rondo (now while the haste % doesnt stack till velious, ervaj song line, the added str + atk from rondo is a huge plus)
4 - Cantana of Resplinishment + Niv's Melody of Persevation, both with the lute.
5 - Check number 4, feel free to add in a pulse or two of Cassindra's Chorus of Clarity for more mana, you can remove niv's if you dont need hp as much
6 - No
I agree with all of this except 4. Hymn of Restoration will do more health regen than Cantana as long as you don't need the mana regen as well.

Calabee
11-06-2012, 03:02 AM
a whole 1-5 hit point more per tick... sheesh, i guess you are right though, question was just for HP only

Drakanor
11-06-2012, 10:40 AM
ebayed?

thx for the help .. not what came before it. sorry i haven't sat at emuboxes growing a neckbeard.. but really ty

Kope
11-06-2012, 12:16 PM
thx for the help .. not what came before it. sorry i haven't sat at emuboxes growing a neckbeard.. but really ty

You just admitted you purchased a toon with RL cash on the board that the admins and GMs browse...

Drakanor
11-06-2012, 08:44 PM
You guys are such nerds lol.. I never even stated having a 60 toon, I asked what is best for a 60 toon. Besides the fact you can effectively level (more effectively than ANY other class) a bard SOLO to 60 with Selos/AEs and/or chants with no regard for haste/regen.

Kraftwerk
11-07-2012, 12:58 AM
You guys are such nerds lol.. I never even stated having a 60 toon, I asked what is best for a 60 toon. Besides the fact you can effectively level (more effectively than ANY other class) a bard SOLO to 60 with Selos/AEs and/or chants with no regard for haste/regen.

I call bullshit, everyone knows Bards are notoriously group dependent and unable to solo.