tehruoh
10-26-2012, 11:37 PM
19 people btw

quido
10-26-2012, 11:45 PM
What dropped and who got it?

Heebee
10-26-2012, 11:52 PM
I watched the video just so I could hear Nizzy's voice! Its been too long!

fiegi 2.5
10-26-2012, 11:55 PM
poosh

mostbitter
10-27-2012, 12:11 AM
no one gives a hoot, surprising

mendan
10-27-2012, 12:16 AM
no one gives a hoot, surprising

Ironic...

Don't care but its worth a response outta you... Must give a lil hoot...

tehruoh
10-27-2012, 12:24 AM
it dropped uhhhhh

rile sword: arzak
katana: ender
and earring: batlle

Tycko
10-27-2012, 12:50 AM
I'm so happy that tehruoh made his sig picture smaller, it is much easier on the eyes now to scroll through forums he posts in.

RenianVZ
10-27-2012, 09:43 AM
i give this only a miniscule hoot

huggies
10-27-2012, 11:54 AM
did he even aoe? looked like the simplest fight ever , he healed once and had good regen

should i be excited?

fiegi 2.5
10-27-2012, 12:25 PM
battle finally getting some items out of that 99% raid attendance over the course of 11 months

Dragonzord
10-27-2012, 12:27 PM
battle finally getting some items out of that 99% raid attendance over the course of 11 months

what are you talking about he stripped all of nizzar's blue toons lawl

fiegi 2.5
10-27-2012, 12:27 PM
o i forgot about dat

good point

Luls Sect
10-27-2012, 12:33 PM
Who gives a HOOT, Nihilum need help.

Bruuce Willis has been exposed to admitting to using MQ in the past proof below

I say we burn Red99 down and start up another shitbox we can use MQ on

http://i.imgur.com/MagNE.jpg

tehruoh
10-27-2012, 12:36 PM
did he even aoe? looked like the simplest fight ever , he healed once and had good regen

should i be excited?

he did indeed AE but our magic resist is off the wall bro

huggies
10-27-2012, 02:03 PM
sounds legit to me resisting vp aoes

that gnome stayed full what a joke

tehruoh
10-27-2012, 03:49 PM
when its only a -150 check and you can get to 4-500 MR with bard songs... its not rocket science bro.

fiegi 2.5
10-27-2012, 03:52 PM
arzak might need to tweak that a little bit

huggies
10-27-2012, 09:08 PM
cwall could solo phara dar with gatorsmash maul

he just does not feel the need to

BigSlip
10-29-2012, 01:17 PM
so phara / silverwang the only mobs u guys can kill in vp?

o how sad

BigSlip
10-29-2012, 01:19 PM
idk about u guys but if i spent the time to make a key of veeshan i sure as hell would of liked to kill more than 2/6 dragons up in there. Just sayin!

Zozo
10-29-2012, 02:15 PM
Um, they're all gonna die, duh ? Get a key and quit being a fucking hater.

BigSlip
10-29-2012, 02:18 PM
loled

Awwalike
10-29-2012, 02:24 PM
look at all these non-factors caring about our pixels

BigSlip
10-29-2012, 02:25 PM
nw confirmed angry he lost that druid staff!

!!

tehruoh
10-29-2012, 05:32 PM
yes, get a key and join in on the fun.

srs business getting strats laid out when youre doing vp with 19 bro

BigSlip
10-29-2012, 06:14 PM
can only kill 2/6 dragons in vp

u have no strats

fiegi 2.5
10-29-2012, 06:19 PM
multiple sources tell me arzak is the strategist

tehruoh
10-29-2012, 06:27 PM
actually hoskkar and xygoz goin down real soon prepare to see some new videos and eat your words bigslip :)

Dragonzord
10-29-2012, 07:03 PM
Arzak building strategies around his pending updates to raid mobs :)

Diggles
10-29-2012, 07:11 PM
braggin about killing badly programmed AI on a pvp server for shame

Diggles
10-29-2012, 07:48 PM
nah i go on pvp servers to pvp

http://i.imgur.com/2DjCm.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/oq0kl.jpg

huggies3
10-29-2012, 09:05 PM
9 million damage , 100 honor

confirmed diggles will buy any new game , make a stupid sig to go along with it and has no friends in life

brags on different game forum

serious win here folks

Xantille
10-29-2012, 09:16 PM
multiple sources tell me arzak is the strategist

Diggles
10-29-2012, 09:28 PM
9 million damage , 100 honor

confirmed diggles will buy any new game , make a stupid sig to go along with it and has no friends in life

brags on different game forum

serious win here folks

confirmed diggles will buy any new game

wow is new game?

ss is like 3 years old

huggies3
10-29-2012, 09:31 PM
saves victorious wow screenshot for 3 years

posts for the big win on p99

thriving

diggles confirmed top 5%

Diggles
10-29-2012, 10:04 PM
more pvp than r99

Diggles
10-29-2012, 10:19 PM
This message is hidden because Cwall 33.0 is on your ignore list.

Hailto
10-29-2012, 10:36 PM
People actually use full spell effects on a raid? Can't see shit.

BellowingBrute
10-30-2012, 02:26 AM
Diggles you have 0 healing as rogue in that screenshot??? can we say old ass pic???

Diggles
10-30-2012, 04:03 AM
Diggles you have 0 healing as rogue in that screenshot??? can we say old ass pic???

was like in 2009 or some shit rite before cata when vehicles were borked and one shotted ppl in full wrathful

Smedy
10-30-2012, 05:20 AM
diggles playing wow, ain't even surprised, shitty people drawn to shitty games

Diggles
10-30-2012, 05:46 AM
better than playing swtor or dead pvp box

http://i.imgur.com/PuGtI.jpg

Reiker000
10-30-2012, 06:36 AM
saves victorious wow screenshot for 3 years

posts for the big win on p99

thriving

diggles confirmed top 5%

lol

Herb9
10-30-2012, 08:51 AM
lol

The jealous bluebies who raid VP with 84 started flying to this board when we started clearing VP with 19 huh. Starting to see more re-rolls DAILY since the Silverwing and Phara Dar posts.

Autotune
10-30-2012, 10:32 AM
The jealous bluebies who raid VP with 84 started flying to this board when we started clearing VP with 19 huh. Starting to see more re-rolls DAILY since the Silverwing and Phara Dar posts.

not sure why you quoted reiker for this comment.

Also, no one is impressed (that knows anything about VP) that you killed silverwing or PD with 19.

Zereh
10-30-2012, 11:17 AM
Also, no one is impressed (that knows anything about VP) that you killed silverwing or PD with 19.

Save your nasty for Blue. <3

Herb9
10-30-2012, 11:26 AM
not sure why you quoted reiker for this comment.

I couldn't imagine having to raid with 84 people.

Nirgon
10-30-2012, 11:34 AM
Yeah and none of them sitting at the character select either, couldn't imagine

Herb9
10-30-2012, 11:36 AM
Yeah and none of them sitting at the character select either, couldn't imagine

One of several posters with an 0-2 or worse record in game against me who makes it a point to follow everything I write. I'm flattered that you are making it a point to try to learn from your betters.

Nirgon
10-30-2012, 11:47 AM
Yeah we took your guild's blue sploits, stomped them in pvp and left due to GM corruption (and 0 development in major areas). Enjoy your empty box.

Oh look he's turning it into this thread again.

How is someone training fire giants on me or you taking a screen shot cuz I die to someone else's dot make me 0-2? I'm sure seeing me die made you wildly excited. You never fought me toe to toe and I see you're enjoying that right now.

You wouldn't want to know your guild's record against me as we all leveled up and then contested Nagafen. Hint: 78 is a very small number of kills pal. Then again your guild was almost entirely bums, still is. You can tell people to come to red, that's fine I hope they manage to level up solo to 52 to join your guild. The truth is, you wouldn't be contesting this content on blue as far as "being a hardcore EQ guild" goes. You'd be in the BDA reform circle or most of your members would leave for TMO.

Basically what Autotune said. No one cares you can kill dragons who you can spell immune. Does PD even bring guardians to the fight? <- Inb4 care.

Herb9
10-30-2012, 11:50 AM
People care to the tune of 54 replies and 1294 views. pretty upsetting for you I see which is why you are here 24/7 to say as much.

Holey
10-30-2012, 11:52 AM
can only kill 2/6 dragons in vp

u have no strats

no life but tryna troll. watafail

Nirgon
10-30-2012, 11:55 AM
I'm over lurking at EQ Classic too. Who so ever brings me a classic RZ server, I shall follow. This one is the closest now.

I commend the no MQ here man. I know handfuls of people were banned for it and it just shows how dumb most of the EQ Emu PvP crowd is, I'm willing to wager 90% of the pop would use it if there was only GMs around to try to nail people by spotting them and no antihax.dll.

However, it has all the merits of the pvp boxes of old. Broken resists, low (no?) pop, all kinds of exploits that exist only on EQ Emu and not on live.

I like how you turn a PD kill into a Holocaust dick measuring war. I'm so excited for you finally hitting 50 and collecting kills on Kief, Filthed and Heartbrand. You must have really been bitter about being turned away on your app to keep bringing this up lol. Can't you obsess over Red Dawn? Or are they that much of a nonfactor right now?

Herb9
10-30-2012, 11:58 AM
With your 6k posts to my 300 you could follow 20 people the way you follow me. You must be crazy mad about that 3rd final kill I got on you with no slain where you plugged to Nektulos, had your guild come to rescue you, had Selena ready to heal the moment you unplugged... only to unplug and see Oddjob right there, to make sure you died, in front of all your friends, before Selena could heal.

Directly behind Xantille on most embarrassing circumstances of death ever, calling in the rescue squad only to die in front of them to 1 solo killer amongst 12+ friends of yours anyways. Is that the day they all lost respect for you?

Nirgon
10-30-2012, 12:00 PM
There's no doubt I am a forum warrior. If you're figuring that out now, you're as behind in common sense as you were in levels.

Maybe if you were 50 when we were taking Naggy and before everyone quit (not just us) it would have been a closer fight. Cuz it wasn't close at all.

As for skill I cleanly recall you running off into plane of fear on Thrilla, and I just turned around laughing and received the tell shortly after from you. It was actually a pretty respectable tell. Following said tell, I nuked Fallen who insta plugged, a train came through and Fallen came back to res all you guys.

There's a very, very long thread about you guys getting your beans spilled exploiting content, us learning it, owning you in pvp and repeating said strat with full ban reprecussions (including one of our lvl 30ish wizards who was just watching).

Holocaust is no longer a guild here, time to move on dawg.

Herb9
10-30-2012, 12:01 PM
You didn't answer the question, is dying to a solo druid in front of a dozen of your friends the reason they lost respect for you and the reason you are so mad with me?

Nirgon
10-30-2012, 12:03 PM
I didn't die to a solo druid in front of my friends, least of all, you.

I had Emumu train fire giants on me and you cast a starfire, that was cool and I didn't make a big deal about it.

It must have been the highlight of your recent years.

I know who has killed you since Kunark launch and given your "hide in the zerg" mentality, I congratulate them for tracking down and dirt napping such a coward.

Your "skill" on Thrilla was pretty amusing, I've never seen anyone run off into mobs like that when someone turned around and looked at them. Must have given you quite a spook.

Herb9
10-30-2012, 12:07 PM
No, you died to my DoT's, inside Nektulos, at the Nek/Lava ZL, after having plugged, asking for a rescue crew in vent, then unplugging when you confirmed they were at the ZL in nek waiting to help you.

Far from SolB, but that kill you reference is in my album, it's one of 3 I got on you before you quit and whined about it in 6k+ posts, 2 had slain messages, the 3rd was the dots after plug. You'd be the type to try to lie and say you didn't die, except I was there and saw you keel over as the clerics were trying to save you.

Since quitting 0-3 you've come here to whine about it 6,000+ times and that's possibly my greatest accomplishment.

Nirgon
10-30-2012, 12:14 PM
I have 6,000 posts in RNF entirely, and for a long time, unrelated to you.

Moreso related to trying to get a (unbeknownst to me at the time corrupt) staff member to do something about the dying population on the box re: exploiting in game bugs / getting things that matter fixed. Turns out I was right and it was too late :(, sorry about your recruitment pool, I guess you shouldn't shit where you eat. There's no pride in your PvE dick waving and you can keep the PvE threads about PvE unless you need another father/son talk from me.

You're known to hide in the zerg pal, its OK. If you want to fight 30 to 10 and try to kill steal with a druid or wizard, that's fine. I've seen how your Kunark deaths turned out and saw you flee in terror from me on Thrilla when I singled you out of the crowd. The only thing that made that better was doing the same and turning to Fallen who instantly poofed on a /q, then seeing a train come through. There is no doubt in my mind how a direct confrontation would go if you had ever come straight at me :). The only druid I'd say would take me in a series is Darwoth and he had all of his shit together, pretty much all the time, and was always prepared with consumables (mystic cloak even).

It's time to put your rejection from Holocaust behind you dude, lots of people were rejected. It's best for the health of the server not to bring up the white knights who were involved in what brought it down. Talk about Red Dawn or some other people, you'll get many less nasty threads.

hijinks
10-30-2012, 12:17 PM
I have 6,000 posts in RNF entirely, and for a long time, unrelated to you.

Moreso related to trying to get a (unbeknownst to me at the time corrupt) staff member to do something about the dying population on the box re: exploiting in game bugs / getting things that matter fixed. Turns out I was right and it was too late :(, sorry about your recruitment pool, I guess you shouldn't shit where you eat. There's no pride in your PvE dick waving and you can keep the PvE threads about PvE unless you need another father/son talk from me.

You're known to hide in the zerg pal, its OK. If you want to fight 30 to 10 and try to kill steal with a druid or wizard, that's fine. I've seen how your Kunark deaths turned out and saw you flee in terror from me on Thrilla when I singled you out of the crowd. The only thing that made that better was doing the same and turning to Fallen who instantly poofed on a /q, then seeing a train come through.

It's time to put your rejection from Holocaust behind you dude, lots of people were rejected. It's best for the health of the server not to bring up the white knights who were involved in what brought it down. Talk about Red Dawn or some other people, you'll get many less nasty threads.

Actually big Herb was guilded in Holocaust, he LEFT.

Herb9
10-30-2012, 12:17 PM
Out of respect for Keto and Chuck I won't be posting the private correspondence we had before the server came up. Needless to say, you are trying to troll the wrong person about an app rejection. You could get that straightened out if you hadn't lost the respect of all of them when you died in to me solo, to DoT's (you don't carry pumice is only possible answer), with heals incoming.

Nirgon
10-30-2012, 12:19 PM
I zoned from someone else's dots pal. Not sure who!

You are very obsessed with killing me after a train. I'm glad I'm thought of so highly.

Why'd you turn and run from me immediately on Thrilla? lol

Out of respect for Keto and Chuck

Haha, app denied pal. You were so cordial with me in game. Why all this angst on the boards? I guess you need something to do here.

Herb9
10-30-2012, 12:23 PM
You never answered the question, do you stalk all my posts on here because I killed you in front of 2groups+ of your friends, with DoT's that you could have dispelled?

Luls Sect
10-30-2012, 12:26 PM
has anyone even seen this Nirgon character in game since Ice Comet wasn't doing 896 damage?

did he get banned with the initial MQ bans like the rest of his comrads

Graahle
10-30-2012, 12:29 PM
Casters arguing over who's better at PvP. Yawn.

Nirgon
10-30-2012, 12:29 PM
do you stalk all my posts on here

Do you just post on here to draw people into arguments? Because, I am certain you do.

Nizzar runs the plays, you run your jaws in the boards. Again, I'd like to point to your Kunark deaths and lies about previous deaths.

As far as dispelling a dot. Do you really think I wouldn't? Like I would seriously stand there like the goofs I've seen on this server and just eat nukes and try to spam root?

If you think I fought you 1v1 and just let a dot tick on me.. lol.

I was very quick to dispel and yonder at the first hint of being focus fired (I was very commonly focused). Gathering from memory this was a group fight where I was once again focused, and zoned with almost no hp from nukes and then plugged.. literally like 2-3hp. Whoever dotted me would have gotten a true slain message instead if they had casted a nuke. It wasn't you :).

I do love how you screen shotted that and still try to claim it. You can hang that one up with your Superman birthday card lol.

Casters arguing over who's better at PvP. Yawn.

He's clearly obsessed with calling out a guild who doesn't care about him (until recently for me). He's got kills on our lesser skilled members he chalks up to our guild leaving the server. His prize being taking a screenie of me zoning in with no hp and dying to someone else's dot. He's a dummy.

Herb9
10-30-2012, 12:30 PM
One caster has 3 killshots of the other in his blog/album that has been seen by over 2,000 sets of eyes. The other caster has no kills, quit before spell damage nerf, and has come here to whine about it more than 6,000 times since.

/bow

Nirgon
10-30-2012, 12:32 PM
I didn't quit before the spell damage nerf, wrong again. I quit a few days after GM Amelinda told us we could no longer aggro CT after it started working out to our benefit after we were told it was legal while Nizzar did it for a night. The rule was made that whoever had 60% more or some shit people in the zone could do it... lol wtf.

Kind of like how you're trying to tell us you planted that picture of you living with grandmom or think you were a factor in any way shape or form during the great exposure and almost everyone leaving.

Maybe 20 of my 6,000 posts is arguing with you. I posted here before this server was even started, and quite a bit.

I see 1 kill in here of me running from a massive train of fire giants and shit Emumu brought. Grats, I'm not taking it away. The other is me zoning and dying to a dot from someone else in a pvp fight. 0-3 nothin' pal.

Again, despite your gear advantage and hiding with numbers (general cowardace), you've taken quite a few hardcore beatings. Maybe you should lurk a little deeper and only xp with 12 people protecting you. Your skills outside the zerg huddle have been described to me as laughable and take a scared approach to fighting, flight before fight.

Herb9
10-30-2012, 12:39 PM
Ready to have your day ruined?

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=54720

Enjoy. You're already seething mad but I recommend you step away from the computer after you read this and confirm every thing you've ever been jealous of me about.

huggies3
10-30-2012, 12:42 PM
listen to these guys go back and forth

way too emotionally invested , also we dont care

you guys care SO MUCH

its business hours what the fuck are you two doing , go get jobs

Nirgon
10-30-2012, 12:47 PM
So you played on SZ? Day ruined.

Or people remember you from Rallos? Day ruined.

I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be jealous of. I wish grandmom would come over and vacuum my room and comb my hair and dress me. No wait I don't.

Frankly if you were such a big player on live, why are you hiding behind 30 people ready to plug or gate just trying to kill steal during group pvp and brag about it? I didn't SS most of my raid vs raid pvp, because I don't really (at least to me) consider them as bragging rights kills.

Anywho, I don't understand where you get this I killed you 3 times shit from. I killed people zoning out from trains etc, no SS's taken by me. And why you are so proud of me zoning out and dying to a dot that isn't from you is beyond me. That and boasting about killing me (probably rooted) running from a train of fire giants.. whatever makes you feel good man. I just know you fled in terror from me in fear and msg'd me after dying to mobs and we were men about the experience.

Really what I'm suprised of is how you're attitude in game was so very different than from here.

Moreso, why do you continue to have Holocaust on the tip of your tongue every time some trivialized PvE mob dies here?

I imagine we're both at work. Thank you for the reality check however, oh griefer of Harrison off red box.

Herb9
10-30-2012, 12:50 PM
whatever makes you feel good man. I just know more than 2,000 eyes have seen my multiple deaths before I quit and came here to QQ about it 6,000 times

Alright I'll stop posting because I will feel bad about the impending suicide. All these walls of text, who do you think you are convincing of anything lol, I gotta stop trollin this guy or something really bad is gonna happen.

Diggles
10-30-2012, 12:52 PM
if that was a wall of text for you, you need to go back to high school English

Nirgon
10-30-2012, 12:54 PM
I'm not going to ask you to count 6,000 posts but almost none of them are about you at all. Moreso about Nizzar, Amelinda and the resist system. You know, things that matter.

I'm sure everyone cares about me zoning out and denying a kill shot after getting focused in group pvp.

You cast starfires and ice comets and only fight 2:1 #'s, that's fine. If the server was even 200 pop I would say I care right now. But everyone left dude, focus on VP and shit, not calling out someone you ran from in plane of fear when singled out. Every thread you call us out in turns into this and you definitely instigate it. No one thought Nihilum was any good in PvP when we took Naggy from them and used their strat. They looked clueless and we felt bad. Then we got banned and nothing ever happened to them. It doesn't need to be brought up for the 300th time.

Herb9
10-30-2012, 12:59 PM
The last 9 months of your life has been dedicated to posting about the people who soundly defeated you in the one game you've ever been obsessed with.

You quit because you can't use MQ here. You are still posting on our kills of things like Phara Dar because you wish you were the one doing it. You are desperate, transparent, and I hope you're not suicidal.

huggies3
10-30-2012, 01:01 PM
listen to these guys go back and forth

way too emotionally invested , also we dont care

you guys care SO MUCH

mostbitter
10-30-2012, 01:01 PM
get real even non holocaust feel like the only reason that holo dissapeared is your pocket gm marsh mellow slanger

Nirgon
10-30-2012, 01:05 PM
I have never used MQ, that comment right there shows how desperate you are to try to get a dig at me.

I left after rule changes, changes in such a way that ridiculously benefitted an enemy. When it became whoever has more numbers outside or w/e gets to aggro CT as much as they want, that was enough for me.

I stayed through raid mobs being exploited with impunity, people abusing invis pulling all over, people insta camping constantly during pvp (being banned for it and magically being allowed to come back, Fallen & Emumu).. you name it. I put a lot of time in here and put up with a lot of bull shit.

If you think I miss playing here or something after all that, you are crazy. I will routinely respond in defense to people trying to brag on their fights with me.

Whenever item loot, 4 lvl pvp and a classic resist system goes in, I'm here. There's no MQ and you have good GMs now. If you think I didn't enjoy the no MQ here, you are very stupid.

I think it'd be constructive to not call out people who were at the roots of dealing with all the previous failure here. Especially with "lol you zoned out and died" screen shots.

Even worse is claiming you planted the rl pictures of yourself and your room for (specifically!) Cast to find.

Then you question my credibility, the true white knight. Shame upon you. Try posting something positive and helping people forget the shameful past. Starting arguments like this makes you look goofy and turns the environment hostile.

fiegi 2.5
10-30-2012, 01:07 PM
100-150 days played = pot committed

thats wut i see in this thread

Nirgon
10-30-2012, 01:07 PM
Remember Chuck out of respect for you and Keto he's holding back.

Glad you didn't get claimed by Sandy pal.

jjgerman
10-30-2012, 01:19 PM
fags

heartbrand
10-30-2012, 02:18 PM
I have never used MQ, that comment right there shows how desperate you are to try to get a dig at me.

I left after rule changes, changes in such a way that ridiculously benefitted an enemy. When it became whoever has more numbers outside or w/e gets to aggro CT as much as they want, that was enough for me.

I stayed through raid mobs being exploited with impunity, people abusing invis pulling all over, people insta camping constantly during pvp (being banned for it and magically being allowed to come back, Fallen & Emumu).. you name it. I put a lot of time in here and put up with a lot of bull shit.

If you think I miss playing here or something after all that, you are crazy. I will routinely respond in defense to people trying to brag on their fights with me.

Whenever item loot, 4 lvl pvp and a classic resist system goes in, I'm here. There's no MQ and you have good GMs now. If you think I didn't enjoy the no MQ here, you are very stupid.

I think it'd be constructive to not call out people who were at the roots of dealing with all the previous failure here. Especially with "lol you zoned out and died" screen shots.

Even worse is claiming you planted the rl pictures of yourself and your room for (specifically!) Cast to find.

Then you question my credibility, the true white knight. Shame upon you. Try posting something positive and helping people forget the shameful past. Starting arguments like this makes you look goofy and turns the environment hostile.

http://www.activityvillage.co.uk/the_great_wall_of_china_3.jpg

Vile
10-30-2012, 02:38 PM
Herb9 whats your /played bro?

Nirgon
10-30-2012, 02:45 PM
:cool:

Does PD/Silverwing even try to CH or gate here?

GG on the 400 magic resist on wiz.

PS: Heartbrand obviously is on no one's side, please make sure to ginvite him.

BigSlip
10-30-2012, 03:02 PM
3 inches buffed

Autotune
10-30-2012, 03:11 PM
Save your nasty for Blue. <3

not being nasty, being honest.

I couldn't imagine having to raid with 84 people.

actually, I'm almost positive your crew was known as the Red Zerg a few months back. Funny how quickly your guild has become a "we do more with less"... like it is a feat of strength to kill 2 of the easiest dragons in the game with low numbers.

If your guild/server had more people, you'd be doing them with more.

a group of 12 could take out Xygoz, PD, and Silverwing with no problems, they are slightly more difficult than VS and Fay.

heartbrand
10-30-2012, 03:13 PM
not being nasty, being honest.

actually, I'm almost positive your crew was known as the Red Zerg a few months back. Funny how quickly your guild has become a "we do more with less"... like it is a feat of strength to kill 2 of the easiest dragons in the game with low numbers.

If your guild/server had more people, you'd be doing them with more.

a group of 12 could take out Xygoz, PD, and Silverwing with no problems, they are slightly more difficult than VS and Fay.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_llzbrw3ZLm1qd6kw4o1_500.jpg

heartbrand
10-30-2012, 03:48 PM
GONNA HAVE TO STRONGLY DISAGREE WITH YOU THERE DAWG

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1194368.1351475571!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_635/victor.jpg

Awwalike
10-30-2012, 03:57 PM
how gay r u when u edit someones picture, put text on it and set it as your avatar on a 13 year old emulated video game website based on killing dragons with swords and spells

bamzal
10-30-2012, 04:05 PM
are we judging based off of your myspace pictures? if so, then that is nowhere near as gay as the myspace pictures. From the pose to the fact of taking pictures for myspace.

Nirgon
10-30-2012, 04:17 PM
Say what you want, Sirken is not corrupt sirs

jeffd
10-30-2012, 05:01 PM
jesus christ i've never seen so much emotion on a videogame board

some of you faggots really need to get a grip on your lives

huggies3
10-30-2012, 06:14 PM
lot of emotion , serious immersion

and serious lols

on a positive note my tomato trellis is built bros

will have pics tomorrow

you will all be jelly

Nirgon
10-30-2012, 06:34 PM
Sounds good pal, hope you don't get bant

bkab.0
10-31-2012, 02:59 AM
if herb is so good at pvp why the fuck don't you leave nihilum then and maybe start a smaller guild of people to fight them? you shouldn't have to hide in a zerge of the top geared/leveled players to kill the other 20 people who make up this server that aren't in nihilum if you're such a boss at this like you claim. yall never killed me or even came close so shrug. and you were denied from holocaust - chuck used to have pms on holo forums that aren't up anymore where you and zyrin were begging to get in.

bkab.0
10-31-2012, 03:03 AM
and yall really should find a fucking hobby other than this game. i can't believe you would stick around and play on a server that gets no attention from devs and has 50 ppl on on a good night, yet you guys have multiple lvl 60's and have played non stop the last 9 months making your play time easily above 100 days and that's just pathetic. the server ain't even been out a year. ur immersion lvls are just 2 high brobro

Nirgon
10-31-2012, 03:21 AM
http://gifsforum.com/images/meme/soon/grand/16076444.jpg

Luls Sect
10-31-2012, 10:35 AM
and yall really should find a fucking hobby other than this game. i can't believe you would stick around and play on a server that gets no attention from devs and has 50 ppl on on a good night, yet you guys have multiple lvl 60's and have played non stop the last 9 months making your play time easily above 100 days and that's just pathetic. the server ain't even been out a year. ur immersion lvls are just 2 high brobro

This is the funniest thing I have read on the forums today an ex EQ player telling other eq players they play too much, priceless

Didn't this Bkab guy turn out to be another cheater like the rest of his friends? Banned for boxing or RMTing loot for drugs? really has no place telling anybody what they should do with themselves

these forums should be on the internet hall of shame the amount of rage, emotion, and overall pathetic display of human interaction that is found here is of epic proportions

Wolfgang
10-31-2012, 10:50 AM
https://static.prtst.net/asset-proxy/5c1bd71362350e21523f2a0a79b4f36bde8bfae5/687474703a2f2f696d6735322e696d616765736861636b2e75 732f696d6735322f3737372f6473633035383133702e6a7067/http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/777/dsc05813p.jpg

Nirgon
10-31-2012, 11:21 AM
I love the tough guy anonymous ones

heartbrand
10-31-2012, 11:24 AM
I love the tough guy anonymous ones

http://static4.fjcdn.com/comments/Obama+has+that+fuck+not+this+guy+again+face+_89793 a04a29fbc28f9b1c067bfae6aa1.jpg

Wolfgang
10-31-2012, 11:32 AM
heartbrand has no idea how well he would do in eve. its a shame to see such talent go to waste on an emu.

tehruoh
10-31-2012, 11:49 AM
:cool:

Does PD/Silverwing even try to CH or gate here?

yes.

pd chd in the vid.

one thing to remember is ch only does about 7k pts of healing.

so it healed him up to around 35ish%

Wolfgang
10-31-2012, 11:54 AM
Does he focus fire healers then casters and ignore the melees?

Nirgon
10-31-2012, 11:55 AM
Think CH was changed in Velious to only be 10k or something.

Done with the bugs section for a while so I shan't be barking up any trees.

GJ on the uber high resists and raid comp after taking a look.

huggies3
10-31-2012, 11:59 AM
This is the funniest thing I have read on the forums today an ex EQ player telling other eq players they play too much, priceless

Didn't this Bkab guy turn out to be another cheater like the rest of his friends? Banned for boxing or RMTing loot for drugs? really has no place telling anybody what they should do with themselves

these forums should be on the internet hall of shame the amount of rage, emotion, and overall pathetic display of human interaction that is found here is of epic proportions

harrison is that you ?

heartbrand
10-31-2012, 12:02 PM
I was also under the impression that CH was a full heal until veliou when it was nerfed to 10k

Nirgon
10-31-2012, 12:13 PM
They got more than a full plate over @ bugs HB.

When the old man here gets some steam back and some of the changes get patched in, we'll have to have the father son talk with the devs about getting that right.

Still, I believe they had a good kill. 414MR (at least one Thrilla) there is overkill for PD.

Early PD kills were all or nothing based on luck, the server time line was faster and people didn't know right out of the gate to have so much farmed up. Around 200ish MR PD should be rather horrendous, able to regen like 15-20% hp in 10s undamaged.

Zereh
10-31-2012, 12:45 PM
Giving the staff a break really means giving them time to let the latest round of stupid fade into the background.

Wolfgang
10-31-2012, 12:52 PM
was that you low on mana in the video or was sassy in vent?

Zereh
10-31-2012, 12:58 PM
I wasn't there. =( I haven't seen Sassy for a couple months.

Wolfgang
10-31-2012, 12:59 PM
who was the chick voice?

Zereh
10-31-2012, 01:05 PM
I didn't hear a female voice.

Wolfgang
10-31-2012, 01:10 PM
wtf lemme watch again

edit: my bad it was the silverwing video at 1:20
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eH7wKThO0Sk&feature=relmfu

Zereh