PDA

View Full Version : FPS Homosexuals

Dragonzord
10-26-2012, 08:27 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fjch0kBjQI&feature=g-all-u

Maybe we can strike a deal should Dust 514 provide our Corporation with benefits and ISK. Is your body ready?

Dragonzord
10-26-2012, 09:35 PM
i cant confirm but i read microsoft was being gay about it. either way i think its pretty ground breaking to have this FPS directly effect a mmo in real time as well as vice versa.

also i like the EvE/Dust 514 "leveling" scheme. skills are developed over time giving vets the advantage and at the same time eliminating xp grind/poopsockers taking over.

Rikimeru
10-26-2012, 09:39 PM
ppl only use ps3 for blu ray literally the dumbest possible platform to release this game on

literally the dumbest possible comment

Diggles
10-26-2012, 09:50 PM
they wanted it stuck on ps3 so it didnt compete with ps2.

a year after it launches the exclusivity agreement wears out and it'll be ported to pc. Already has kb+mouse support.

Diggles
10-26-2012, 09:50 PM
also, it wasn't released on xbox because microsoft doesn't like microtransactions they don't control.

that being said, DUST's scheme is a bit different than EVEs as far as leveling (IM ASSUMING THE NDA IS FINISHED, DOESNT MATTER IF IT ISNT)

You do get SP even while not playing, but it's ridiculously slow, and the fastest way to rank up is still playing. They have to provide an incentive to actually play the game (it is free to play so you cant just register, and then AFK until you hit 100 mill SP)

I think 8 hours of inactivity is = to one match or some such.

Dragonzord
10-26-2012, 10:09 PM
cmon bro, E-5 makin that dolla, you can buy a ps3. btw ps3 is my fav console why u bashin bra?

Diggles
10-26-2012, 10:09 PM
they can't release it on pc with the exclusivity agreement.

DUST was meant to draw a larger audience into the EVE universe, can't get much of a bigger pool than a CoD/Halo hybrid on consoles that's FREE.

Dragonzord
10-26-2012, 10:20 PM
no orbital strike for u!

Diggles
10-26-2012, 10:25 PM
u rollin in cash yet samwise? enough to give someone a free account? (refer me, gib plex, i use, you get plex back)

i need to restart anyway now that i know wtf im doing

taresh hit like 3mill sp before i realized how to play, and then i bought a gimped solo pvp pilot

huggies
10-26-2012, 10:31 PM
u rollin in cash yet samwise? enough to give someone a free account? (refer me, gib plex, i use, you get plex back)

i need to restart anyway now that i know wtf im doing

taresh hit like 3mill sp before i realized how to play, and then i bought a gimped solo pvp pilot

what happened to the imaginary nyx scam you ran that netted you 5 bil

dont even have an active account?

Dragonzord
10-26-2012, 10:35 PM
Jib is the one rollin in mad cash, i just got out of FW with kills out the ass. now im in a battleship doing a little pve before i dive back into wiping the floor with Caldari scum

Dragonzord
10-26-2012, 10:36 PM
btw Sharlen plays eve now.

Diggles
10-26-2012, 11:03 PM
what happened to the imaginary nyx scam you ran that netted you 5 bil

dont even have an active account?

that was like 2 months ago, i donated most of my wallet to the alliance and shut off my account when college classes started

Dragonzord
10-26-2012, 11:29 PM
hmmm right now soloing level 4 missions like a gawd damn boss in a battleship

http://i.imgur.com/0DTHd.jpg

Dragonzord
10-26-2012, 11:32 PM
oh shit um i dont have any vent servers i just use the voice chat build into eve, lemem download t3/venta nd see what server i can find

Dragonzord
10-26-2012, 11:36 PM
i sent pm, vent up

huggies
10-26-2012, 11:37 PM
i wish we had voice for this forum id love to chat with you fucks about games

we could build a great community LIKE TRANSCENDENCE GAMING THAT ISNT GAY

all winners

cwall can come , and farty ( i mean fiegy )

huggies
10-26-2012, 11:38 PM
post info shitwise

Diggles
10-26-2012, 11:40 PM
might just ransom some ppl in hisec mission hubs in a vigil or something, get a sig so low they couldnt hit me standing still and just bait em.

Tradesonred
10-27-2012, 03:08 AM
I left eve online because i thought it was a really dumb move to force eve players to buy PS3s while giving them shitty ass expansions like incarna.

But now my friend has lent me his PS3 so we can play some games together...

So i tried Dust real quick... am i missing something or the game is just a bunch of 15mins matches with no open world?

If thats what it is this game will fail faster than Clint Eastwood talking to a chair...

Dragonzord
10-27-2012, 03:24 AM
I left eve online because i thought it was a really dumb move to force eve players to buy PS3s while giving them shitty ass expansions like incarna.

But now my friend has lent me his PS3 so we can play some games together...

So i tried Dust real quick... am i missing something or the game is just a bunch of 15mins matches with no open world?

If thats what it is this game will fail faster than Clint Eastwood talking to a chair...

why would you have to buy a ps3, dust isnt really an expansion for eve as it is a whole different game. dunno lots of new stuff comin out, alot of ships getting revamped. all t1 frigs, t1 cruisers are re done or about to be redone. new destroyers are going in the game. good shit.

Tradesonred
10-27-2012, 03:29 AM
Thats what they say... but logically, who else is going to give more than a passing fuck at dust 514? Eve players.

Not ever returning to eve, i just hope they learned not to bite the hand that feeds em and that world of darkness wont be bad, im holding out upgrading my comp for that game alone.

But... did i get it right? Dust is just some matches repeated over and over and over again? No zones you can walk through a bit like Eve?

Dragonzord
10-27-2012, 10:30 AM
Transcendence Gaming is the best thing to ever happen to this server. gtfo with the hate.

huggies
10-27-2012, 11:50 AM
the fuck did you just say about the esteemed Transcendence Gaming?

id like to see a gaming community of all fun people , like all the shitbags of red99 even the delusional holo clowns which are probably hilarious people in real life

would be nice to go to a new mmo with 20+ people already in a guild , i think they have a great idea they just had no guidance with the guild

Dragonzord
10-27-2012, 12:21 PM
id like to see a gaming community of all fun people , like all the shitbags of red99 even the delusional holo clowns which are probably hilarious people in real life

would be nice to go to a new mmo with 20+ people already in a guild , i think they have a great idea they just had no guidance with the guild

why you leave chat yesterday bro. heard you guys argueing about leveling a caster or some shit (i seriously dont know i was too busy trying not to die) and all of a sudden you were gone. none of my friends from eq get along with each other lol.

huggies
10-27-2012, 02:04 PM
i left because the person you were talking with was clearly a loser

i dont talk to people like that , and i came there to give him a cd key too

Dragonzord
10-27-2012, 02:22 PM
Can't we all just get along and find a good game. I know EVE isnt for everyone so I am open to play another as long as its not the same ol shit.

edit: not going to stop playing EVE because to me, it's the ultimate pvp mmo, but I'll try other shit on top of it (assuming its not a 2nd job)

huggies
10-27-2012, 02:41 PM
eve has no pvp all you do is lock another ship and turn on your guns its so boring to beg to find pvp too

only faction warfare has pvp really , bomb runs are fun but again , it just gets horribly boring

and btw skittles you are one of those no social skill losers that has no idea how to talk to anyone

but goodluck in life hope it works out well

ill hop in vent tonight sam im going outside to put up my tomato trellis

got 21 san marzano plants to put in tomorrow or the next day now th at we got our first cold front here

huggies
10-27-2012, 08:25 PM
not mad , shitbags like you are why the server failed. You are so selfish its just amusing.

Casters are powerful in early eras of eq , but you band together with FRIENDS who push where they shine and melee shine later.

Guilds get built and everyone helps eachother
to make a caster and farm your own shit then re level is why you lose at life and went on in vent about nihilum neckbeards owning your face with vp gear.

Nilly is the only guild that leveled melee chars that HELPED Eachother and actually worked as a team , everquest is about teamwork and its a shame that you dont know this. And while some of them were WAY too into it , most nilly members were just chill people.

And after all the bullshit and neckbearding i bet they are killing a raid mob right now

with their melee classes.

have fun in eve

Dragonzord
10-27-2012, 08:44 PM
eve has no pvp all you do is lock another ship and turn on your guns its so boring to beg to find pvp too

only faction warfare has pvp really , bomb runs are fun but again , it just gets horribly boring

and btw skittles you are one of those no social skill losers that has no idea how to talk to anyone

but goodluck in life hope it works out well

ill hop in vent tonight sam im going outside to put up my tomato trellis

got 21 san marzano plants to put in tomorrow or the next day now th at we got our first cold front here

i could respond with a wall o text but that would take too much effort. if you think the only factors in pvp are locking and activating your guns you have never pvp'd in eve. what you are describing is suicide ganking miners and transport ships which you did most of the time you were active. kinda like a lvl 60 wizard mana burning some lowbie, target enemy and hit skill. so eq pvp could be summed up to two actions as well.

huggies
10-27-2012, 09:06 PM
i fought the entire prov downfall campaign , i was at tons of CTAs

in the battle of DG Alone there were 7 conventional fleets , the one i was in was 100k battleship #3 and it had 300 members

fleet 1 and 2 had 300 members and fleet 4 and 5 was HAC and 7 were bombers

over 300 dreads on our side were lost in that battle alone , and 7 titans were on standby , we had over 1000 people in 7 systems

AND THAT WAS THE FIRST BATTLE

we fought back and forth for 9 months straight , every major alliance in the game was involved , and at the time i was anti pirate , i lived in prov for over a year obeying the rules , and after that i could never small scale pvp again it was too boring.

I tried re settling in prov twice since we got the region back but its boring , the only fun i had in eve was suicide ganking for big bucks

eq pvp is basic , but you still control your character , eve has no gameplay it never did

eve is about industry and science ,the pvp is horendous

they could make it fun if they got rid of locking and made players use a joystick

then id fucking play eve , till then ill just play eve differently then everyone else : )

Tradesonred
10-27-2012, 10:35 PM
i fought the entire prov downfall campaign , i was at tons of CTAs

in the battle of DG Alone there were 7 conventional fleets , the one i was in was 100k battleship #3 and it had 300 members

fleet 1 and 2 had 300 members and fleet 4 and 5 was HAC and 7 were bombers

over 300 dreads on our side were lost in that battle alone , and 7 titans were on standby , we had over 1000 people in 7 systems

AND THAT WAS THE FIRST BATTLE

we fought back and forth for 9 months straight , every major alliance in the game was involved , and at the time i was anti pirate , i lived in prov for over a year obeying the rules , and after that i could never small scale pvp again it was too boring.

I tried re settling in prov twice since we got the region back but its boring , the only fun i had in eve was suicide ganking for big bucks

eq pvp is basic , but you still control your character , eve has no gameplay it never did

eve is about industry and science ,the pvp is horendous

they could make it fun if they got rid of locking and made players use a joystick

then id fucking play eve , till then ill just play eve differently then everyone else : )

Yep that was awesome, i was in provi as well, south a bit from GUY with hammer of light

Those months of invasion are probably in my top 3 of MMO experiences in 12 years or so

2 others would be playing EQ in the first months, and pvp in WoW vanilla where you had hundreds of players raiding cities

Greegon
10-27-2012, 11:36 PM
ppl only use ps3 for blu ray literally the dumbest possible platform to release this game on

screw off dude you like COMCAST:mad:

ps3>turdbox 360 any day of the WEEK. I can even pay extra retarded money on the ps3 to download all the old games i already have on disc but they didnt make compatible hOOrah!

Tradesonred
10-28-2012, 05:51 PM
it was fun to be in such a large campaign , after we lost prov i went with paxton and joined northen coalition and basically cleaned caldari 0.0 out

even participating in big ops gets boring when nothing changes , same ships same fights , same clowns in vent

i think a game where a player has a sword and you can hit someone else with it will always hit home for me

id just like to see a pvp emu with AA points and 300 population , is that so much to ask?

Cmon, big fights cant be boring

Used to sit in my covert ops for hours straight waiting for a fleet to pop to my planet so my fleet could warp to me, tons of fun :eek:

Dragonzord
10-29-2012, 11:34 AM
Cmon, big fights cant be boring

Used to sit in my covert ops for hours straight waiting for a fleet to pop to my planet so my fleet could warp to me, tons of fun :eek:

need ya bro. the grief factor and sandbox playstyle is just too damn addictive. so right now Uthgaard and I are doing spec ops in some corps wormhole. We got these guys shook as hell. Last night they had a bubble and several ships camping the exit wormhole because Uthgaard decided to bomb one of their Mammoths. We ended up taking pics next to them cloaked and sending them through EVE mail telling them they missed a spot. Anyhow soo much to do in this game that I probably wont get bored for awhile. o/

edit: sucks I need a few more weeks of training myself to fly a stealth bomber and honestly about 2 months to fly one well. Need more stealth bombers bro.

Tradesonred
10-29-2012, 07:13 PM
need ya bro. the grief factor and sandbox playstyle is just too damn addictive. so right now Uthgaard and I are doing spec ops in some corps wormhole. We got these guys shook as hell. Last night they had a bubble and several ships camping the exit wormhole because Uthgaard decided to bomb one of their Mammoths. We ended up taking pics next to them cloaked and sending them through EVE mail telling them they missed a spot. Anyhow soo much to do in this game that I probably wont get bored for awhile. o/

edit: sucks I need a few more weeks of training myself to fly a stealth bomber and honestly about 2 months to fly one well. Need more stealth bombers bro.

Heh its been fun but i dont see myself playing eve again. Its like 2 hours of fun for every 10 hour i put in.

Besides would be too tempting to gank uthgaard for banning my account for no reason on blue :)

Tradesonred
10-29-2012, 07:18 PM
Im playing SWGemu... should be good for... a week or two XD

Was saying last nite in-game that its weird to be thinkin in 2012 that best MMOs still SWG and EQ1

Eve is also good but like i said, cant be putting that much time in it when i dont get that much fun out of it

Uthagain
11-02-2012, 12:46 PM
Heh its been fun but i dont see myself playing eve again. Its like 2 hours of fun for every 10 hour i put in.

Besides would be too tempting to gank uthgaard for banning my account for no reason on blue :)

You're welcome to try. Uberom showed up threatening me over a month ago. He still hasn't managed it. Here's some shots of that wormhole corp we considered evicting.

http://i50.tinypic.com/u299y.jpg

http://i49.tinypic.com/jkxh6r.jpg

If anyone wants to give it a shot, here's the buddy trial link.

https://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?invc=c59722d2-73a7-4efe-aa39-c4d3a5e65165&action=buddy

Nirgon
11-02-2012, 12:48 PM
This game could possibly be legit?

After my extreme burn out from X-Wing vs Tie Fighter, I don't know if I can do another space ship shooter FPS thingy.

There's something to be said for games with massive risk and reward... and of course threatening people in those games.

Oh yeah almost forgot:
http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/5857/2cat.jpg