PDA

View Full Version : Fairwell IronLion Newbie Event

TangerineSky
10-25-2012, 02:26 PM
The time comes that we all must stop smoking weed 18 hours a day and get a job and shit.

In the past year of server i got a pally 40, a chanter to 52, but i could never stick with it. when im not stoned this game is boring and tedious.

Dont get me wrong the new Xp rate is great and anyone on blue who is low level might benifet from switching to hear its quick to level. Thank the GM's for dealing with the community we are a bunch of man children lol.

In honor of one of the greatest trolls / alpha paldins / 4th string raid enchanter/ low level griefer / pvers to ever embrace p1999 departure i will be throwing an event.

The First Annual IronLion Invitational Battle Royale 10/26/2012 8pm EST USA

Everyone Rolls a level 1 character. and comes to newbie lift in Gfay. Here toons will have 1 hour to get buffed and level. Maybe 30 minutes if it goes quicker and someone helps me buff (52 chanter) after a time of buffing / leveling (not to exceed level 9 everyone will go to crushbone on top of trainer hill. Everyone will /random an entry number. Two people will start. Every 30 seconds someone will enter untill everyone is in (to prevent alliances) You lose by dying, OR being knocked off the trainer hill (which is almost insta death -10 any ways) The winner of the match will win a Treasure Chest of items and plat which i will list in the next post.

If anyone 50+ would like to do a similar thing i would offer a GBS as a prize.

The server has been doing well, and maybe something like this could be fun and keep interest up.

Graahle
10-25-2012, 04:54 PM
The time comes that we all must stop smoking weed 18 hours a day and get a job and shit.

In the past year of server i got a pally 40, a chanter to 52, but i could never stick with it. when im not stoned this game is boring and tedious.

Dont get me wrong the new Xp rate is great and anyone on blue who is low level might benifet from switching to hear its quick to level. Thank the GM's for dealing with the community we are a bunch of man children lol.

In honor of one of the greatest trolls / alpha paldins / 4th string raid enchanter/ low level griefer / pvers to ever embrace p1999 departure i will be throwing an event.

The First Annual IronLion Invitational Battle Royale 10/26/2012 8pm EST USA

Everyone Rolls a level 1 character. and comes to newbie lift in Gfay. Here toons will have 1 hour to get buffed and level. Maybe 30 minutes if it goes quicker and someone helps me buff (52 chanter) after a time of buffing / leveling (not to exceed level 9 everyone will go to crushbone on top of trainer hill. Everyone will /random an entry number. Two people will start. Every 30 seconds someone will enter untill everyone is in (to prevent alliances) You lose by dying, OR being knocked off the trainer hill (which is almost insta death -10 any ways) The winner of the match will win a Treasure Chest of items and plat which i will list in the next post.

If anyone 50+ would like to do a similar thing i would offer a GBS as a prize.

The server has been doing well, and maybe something like this could be fun and keep interest up.

This sounds like some good bull!

huggies
10-25-2012, 08:16 PM
im sure it wont turn into a shitbag fest either , everyone wll obey the rules and fight fair too

but in any case bye ironlion sorry we had to deal with cuntzilla , if this forum and the game was totally unmoderated it would have been a blast

the only staff red99 had was cunt zilla and she never fixed anything just pretended to be in charge

kinda sad

Lucky
10-25-2012, 08:35 PM
This is a sad day friends & allies

tehruoh
10-25-2012, 10:28 PM
will be there.

one question.

Are you able to give your new level one twink gear or will it be a strictly "whatever you find during the time you are levelling up" sort of thing.

some insight on this would be useful or im running around with a fungi tunic/staff

India
10-25-2012, 11:39 PM
will be there.

one question.

Are you able to give your new level one twink gear or will it be a strictly "whatever you find during the time you are levelling up" sort of thing.

some insight on this would be useful or im running around with a fungi tunic/staff

I'd like to be there too, but if twink gear is allowed I'll bow out
I am too low level on this server to have twink gear or pp to even gear my main (who is only 17)

Sounds like great fun for people though! Might be fun just to roll a char in that area to watch!!!

Humerox
10-26-2012, 03:35 PM
peace man...hope it goes well...

huggies
10-26-2012, 07:33 PM
will be there.

one question.

i can see the headlines now , nilly high elf warrior with lammy + fungi wins event

i wouldnt be surprised if you guys are going to corpse lowbies into vp and yoink rots to grief nublets

Zozo
10-29-2012, 01:51 PM
By any means necessary.

Wolfgang
10-31-2012, 10:59 AM
RIP Ironlion, no guild would take you at the time so you battled Nilly alone. You were a true hero. You will be missed.

http://i.imgur.com/XHQ5R.jpg

Wolfgang
10-31-2012, 12:59 PM
I dont care what anyone says, Ironlion was my pal.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b174/kormer/shire1/defenders.jpg

us defending the shire from blood money. this was the first time i took killshots but didnt realize i had to have slain messages!

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b174/kormer/shire1/xena.jpg
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b174/kormer/shire1/least.jpg
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b174/kormer/shire1/mad.jpg

btw madphyscho is good people I later found out.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b174/kormer/shire1/savahlol.jpg

skorge
10-31-2012, 03:01 PM
I remember IronLion too...i talked to him some when he was lower in levels...i joined Uprising and eventually helped him get in the guild. That was when he started to troll everyone. He would come up with the weirdest shit in guildsay...at one time he was blaming everyone in the guild cuz he was leveling slow or something. Then he started ignoring everyone, lol...was a great troll.