PDA

View Full Version : Funny stuff you did as a kid, NAUGHTY stuff.

Taxi
05-31-2010, 01:04 AM
Me and my cousin used to pop the drunks coming out of a bar in Montreal with a BB gun on the legs, from a window overlooking said bar. We laughed till we died with this one.

Zordana
05-31-2010, 01:13 AM
this sounds very familiar to me.

Senadin
05-31-2010, 01:27 AM
Ditto......

Taxi
05-31-2010, 01:31 AM
I used to make my mom freak out by crossing the boulevard alone at 5 years old to go play Asteroids on a little bench at the arcade. ahh 1980!

Stories! Details! I know you got em!

Zordana
05-31-2010, 01:43 AM
i used to freak my brother out stealing his 56k modem almost every night so i could play everquest!!!

Spud
05-31-2010, 01:51 AM
used to throw snowballs at cars. me and my friends were such little assholes in 6th grade.

eqdruid76
05-31-2010, 06:26 AM
One time I farted on the set of Blue Lagoon......

Zordana
05-31-2010, 06:42 AM
One time I farted on the set of Blue Lagoon......

one time i actually liked reading your.. oh wait.. that wasnt you!

Taxi
05-31-2010, 07:23 AM
In the Montreal metro in the 80s, you could just lift the seats and access the machinery for the doors. There was a switch you could turn off that controlled the doors and then we watched peoples reactions when the door didnt open.

-------

On mushrooms during a party we completely emptied a girls bedroom, passing every item in her room to the neighboor next door over by the large window next to the bathroom. I was laughing so hard that i had to rest on a wall for a second to catch my breath. Cept it wasnt a wall it was the shower drape and i ended up falling on my ass in the bath ripping up the drape in the process.

Xumosa
05-31-2010, 11:01 AM
I locked my brother in a dog crate and rolled him down the stairs when i was mad at him

Gamkek
06-03-2010, 03:27 AM
I once went into the kitchen and got a hand full of black pepper, then went outside where my little brother was playing on the porch and said, "Hey, come look at this..."

Then when he came over I blew it in his face. It was supposed to make him sneeze, you know, like in Loony Toons. It did not have the desired effect. His eyes looked like two giant watery grapes. I got in trouble.

gedeost
06-03-2010, 03:41 AM
I quit EQ.

Taxi
06-03-2010, 04:15 AM
I once went into the kitchen and got a hand full of black pepper, then went outside where my little brother was playing on the porch and said, "Hey, come look at this..."

Then when he came over I blew it in his face. It was supposed to make him sneeze, you know, like in Loony Toons. It did not have the desired effect. His eyes looked like two giant watery grapes. I got in trouble.

XD

Omnimorph
06-03-2010, 07:15 AM
My brother convinced me some white powder in the kitchen was sugar so i ate it... conclusion... washing powder doesn't taste like sugar.

Xumosa
06-03-2010, 12:35 PM
i made a "Cake" for my brother out of shaving cream and told him he couldnt use his hands to eat it they had to be behind his back and had to bite

Taxi
06-03-2010, 01:27 PM
Were high on acid at the arcade on a friday nite, and we meet this poor chubby guy with no friends thats in our class at school. Hes following us around as we come out of the arcade, he says dont mind me, im just gonna follow you around. But we dont want you around! So we run away! and he runs after us.

We laugh, he laughs, it goes on like this for 10mins. Were headed to my house and we come to the street where we have to take the bus to go to my house. I see the bus on top of the hill and EUREKA! lightbulb pops in my head, i give the guy 2 bucks and say hey man, please go buy us some bread and gravy at the kentucky fried chicken. He goes in and when the poor guy comes out, we are laughing at him from inside the bus going past him. I still regret this one to this day lol XD

VictoryARC
06-03-2010, 01:45 PM
My friends and I would climb to the top of the roof at a nearby jewish temple and set up a driving range. We would launch golfballs into the adjascent neighborhood and got pretty good at it ;-D

Xumosa
06-03-2010, 03:12 PM
Were high on acid at the arcade on a friday nite, and we meet this poor chubby guy with no friends thats in our class at school. Hes following us around as we come out of the arcade, he says dont mind me, im just gonna follow you around. But we dont want you around! So we run away! and he runs after us.

We laugh, he laughs, it goes on like this for 10mins. Were headed to my house and we come to the street where we have to take the bus to go to my house. I see the bus on top of the hill and EUREKA! lightbulb pops in my head, i give the guy 2 bucks and say hey man, please go buy us some bread and gravy at the kentucky fried chicken. He goes in and when the poor guy comes out, we are laughing at him from inside the bus going past him. I still regret this one to this day lol XD

so mean lol

Branaddar
06-04-2010, 12:59 PM
Hmm I was a pretty good kid, but a few pranks come to mind from my younger years.

------

In university, we lived in townhouse-style dorms. We were good friends with our neighbouring house and they went to a party without telling us about it, so we got pissed. We snuck in their house (the windows in those houses didn't lock) and took every lightbulb out of every socket and appliance and flashlight in the place. We stuffed them in a plastic bag and hid them in the upstairs closet behind a bunch of shit.

They stumbled home drunk and stoned and then very pissed off. We heard much thumping and cussing as they ran into things for the next hour looking for a light that worked.

-------

When I was very young, my older half-brother came to live with us for a while. I didn't get to see much of them as their mother had custody of them, so I was very excited. I used to wake him up by jumping on his bed and punching him in the "testa buns" (apparently my misinterpreted version of testicles.)

Surprisingly, he now has 3 kids.

-------

I had a bad habit as said kid of hiding behind doorways and jumping out at people. My mother claims her lifespan has been shortened by 10 years because of it.

-------

When I first got my license, I was the only kid in school with a car. It was a small private school and I was older than the rest, as they had all skipped a year.

Anyway, every Tuesday we would fill the car, blast some Offspring and drive around knocking over garbage cans and recylcing bins.

One time we were chased for 3 blocks by a redneck in a pickup truck.

Good times.

Excision Rottun
06-04-2010, 01:15 PM
-------

When I first got my license, I was the only kid in school with a car. It was a small private school and I was older than the rest, as they had all skipped a year.

Anyway, every Tuesday we would fill the car, blast some Offspring and drive around knocking over garbage cans and recylcing bins.

One time we were chased for 3 blocks by a redneck in a pickup truck.

Good times.

We used to pick up coffee tables from a second hand store....tie them behind our vehicles and drag them down the street at high speed while 1 or 2 people tried to remain standing on them without falling off.

Tables surfing rocked...till you got road rash.

------

Used to drive around shooting kids / random people with pellet guns.

------

Fill juice jugs with gasoline to mix with anything and everything...make napalm etc....nearly burnt my entire right leg one time spilling napalam on my pants.

------

Putting rocket engines / huge fireworks / firecrackers into mailboxes to blow them off peoples houses.

------

Putting thermite in mailboxes / outhouses etc to start hilarious fires.

------

Making smoke bombs to smoke out whole blocks of neighbourhoods.

------

Making drano bombs....especially funny when you put them on your principle's door step and he opens the door just before it goes off

------

Going to 4 grocery store and buying them all out of their flats of eggs....you can guess what happened from here with 500+ eggs a night

------

Melting lead / zinc into various weapons...Flail's / swords etc and wreaking havoc

------

Xumosa
06-04-2010, 02:23 PM
"Hi FBI? Yeah, I found him. ^^^^^"

Excision Rottun
06-04-2010, 03:01 PM
"Hi FBI? Yeah, I found him. ^^^^^"

More like CSIS / RCMP.

Alleusion
06-04-2010, 03:44 PM
I was a princess. As far as I can remember I was tortured mercilessly at the hands of my older sisters. I did not retaliate. Except the time they wouldn't let me play with their crayons and I threw myself into walls and objects so I would have bruises and red marks, then told my mom they hit me and took away all the crayons.

As a teenager however, I recall pasting someone's locker shut with the remains of our 5 lb sack of flour "baby" project in health class. And my lovely group of friends caused one girl to have a mental breakdown and spend some time in a facility.

Xumosa
06-04-2010, 05:48 PM
More like CSIS / RCMP.

OHYA~ thats right you're just below meh calling calgary police!

randy_randy_rikshaw
06-07-2010, 05:01 AM
when i was a younger at my baby sitters house this kid got gum in his hair and so the sitter covered his head in peanut butter. I got a real kick out of this so whenever they were finished removing the gum i put the gum i was chewing in this other girls hair.

at college there was this little petting zoo/train tour establishment by my friends house we were partying at. We hopped the fence at like 2 in the morning and stole a full grown turkey. After driving around for 40 minutes with this turkey in a dog kennel, we decided to leave it in a friends car. Needless to say he woke up with a turkey and a whole heap of turkey shit chilling in his car

Stickyfingers
06-07-2010, 04:14 PM
I snorted two lines of Mints in the middle of class in 10th grade for 5$. Was worth it. Teacher was none to pleased however......

Xenephex
06-10-2010, 10:18 AM
I wasn't directly involved in this, but I knew the people who were, and it's worth telling.

This was during the 60's, in a small town in Upper Michigan. The local (city, county) cops were, well, local cops. They didn't have a lot on their plate (other than donuts) except keeping the local youth in line, so they weren't popular.

This happened in the dead of winter during deer season. It was a Saturday after a heavy snowfall and they got a call that there had been a big fight and some gunfire at somebody's hunting camp.

With the fresh snow, they couldn't drive to the camp, which was a mile or so off the road; a long walk trudging through the snow. They parked their car on the road, walked back to the camp and of course discovered that no one was there.

When they got back to the road, there was their car, completely undamaged except...

the engine was sitting in the road in front of it.

Taxi
06-10-2010, 10:26 AM
I wasn't directly involved in this, but I knew the people who were, and it's worth telling.

This was during the 60's, in a small town in Upper Michigan. The local (city, county) cops were, well, local cops. They didn't have a lot on their plate (other than donuts) except keeping the local youth in line, so they weren't popular.

This happened in the dead of winter during deer season. It was a Saturday after a heavy snowfall and they got a call that there had been a big fight and some gunfire at somebody's hunting camp.

With the fresh snow, they couldn't drive to the camp, which was a mile or so off the road; a long walk trudging through the snow. They parked their car on the road, walked back to the camp and of course discovered that no one was there.

When they got back to the road, there was their car, completely undamaged except...

the engine was sitting in the road in front of it.

Haha! I love it.

Ripcord
06-10-2010, 11:23 AM
That's a good one.
I used to be a kleptomaniac as a kid, there was a comic shop right next to a toys r us. I'd go into toy r us and open up hundreds of packs of baseball, magic cards, etc and take the rare ones out and leave the commons in the green turtle sandbox. Then I'd sell the rares to the comic shop and get bums to buy me beer and cigs with the money. I also uswed the water jets in the pool at camp to masterbate when I was 6.

Shannacore
06-10-2010, 11:27 AM
I also uswed the water jets in the pool at camp to masterbate when I was 6.

?!?!!

Excision Rottun
06-10-2010, 11:33 AM
That's a good one.
I used to be a kleptomaniac as a kid, there was a comic shop right next to a toys r us. I'd go into toy r us and open up hundreds of packs of baseball, magic cards, etc and take the rare ones out and leave the commons in the green turtle sandbox. Then I'd sell the rares to the comic shop and get bums to buy me beer and cigs with the money. I also uswed the water jets in the pool at camp to masterbate when I was 6.

A++

Would read again.

Taxi
06-10-2010, 12:03 PM
That's a good one.

That reminded me of something i did as a teenager. What i did was buy black cover comic books in one shop, then use a black marker to hide these wear lines on the side of the comic book so that the comic looked in better condition, and sell it to some other shop at a better price.

I did that with this comic notably:

http://www.toptenz.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/300.jpg

Pheer
06-10-2010, 12:51 PM
In highschool a guy I knew squeezed out over a dozen packets of ketchup onto his cheeseburger then mashed the bun down so it was dripping everywhere, then pitched it right into a random chick's head. He got suspended for a week

Also me and a friend once cut a dollar in half and both bought something for a dollar with our half, we had it folded up when we handed it to the person and dipped out quick the moment the money left our hands

Oh and one time I pissed in a cup beside the bathtub in my grandma's bathroom thinking how funny it'd be for someone to just find it and be like "what the fuck?"

Instead my uncle was taking a bath and apparently used that cup to rinse the shampoo out of his hair, he felt the weight of it and just assumed there was water already in it

Another time in highschool I put my milk carton up on this windowsill out in the covered asphalt kind of outside cafeteria area, me and my friends decided to see how long it would make it before a janitor spotted it and grabbed it. It made it almost two weeks until one day some fat kid walked up beside us and goes "All right! A milk!" and grabbed it. We laughed our asses off as he took a big swig and sprayed shit that looked like cottage cheese all over the place.

YendorLootmonkey
06-10-2010, 01:00 PM
http://www.explosivefootballtraining.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/fat_kid.jpg

"All right! A milk!"