PDA

View Full Version : The Red 99 PvP Blog

Pages : [1] 2 3

Herb9
10-23-2012, 11:33 AM
Myself and my duo partner Hijinx, a couple of the best of the best, have been keeping track of our PvP on Red 99 since launch. This was anticipated to be the last great gathering of EQ PvP'ers in one spot. We came here looking for the best competition in the world in this game, hoping to fight people who had refined their skill over the last decade while we played other flavor of the month mmo's. We have been disappointed by the competition, their reliance on crutch cheat programs like MQ, their inability to organize or stay motivated to compete.

But a new dawn has risen, a Red Dawn, and with it brings a renew'd vigor to the Red 99 pvp scene. Since competition has re-emerged on Red99, the server has been thriving. Fights take place daily over Sebilis, KC, and weekly over planes, Gods, and dragons.

We have taken it upon ourselves to chronicle these events, to encourage competition, to display how exciting the server is, to embarrass quitters, to be hunted. The launch of the PvP blog has been quite successful, and now it's ready for it's own thread. This thread is for ideas, feedback, for victims to tell their own story of what happened in the screenshots that feature them.

The blog is updated multiple times weekly, with all the latest Nihilum vs Red Dawn fights as well as a thorough telling of our server's history. Keep logging in to fight and we will keep providing content.

http://red99graveyard.blogspot.com/

Good luck.

Herb9
10-23-2012, 11:34 AM
Today's update features 4 large fights from KC, KC/BW ZL, Sebilis, and EJ, as well as some of my usual 1v* hunts.

Diggles
10-23-2012, 01:27 PM
how dare u leave a dying server

Smedy
10-23-2012, 01:32 PM
Forgot to cover that your guys burned 3 trak tooths on me and had me once, meanwhile i had Oddjob, Ender, and some other bluebie dead by my feet at mighty lvl 54, ain't even mad tho, keep doing the updates, i need something to do/read at work

Dragonzord
10-23-2012, 01:32 PM
eve forums has a lot more wit and humor.

Dullah
10-23-2012, 01:37 PM
confirmed thrive

Dullah
10-23-2012, 01:40 PM
Forgot to cover that your guys burned 3 trak tooths on me and had me once, meanwhile i had Oddjob, Ender, and some other bluebie dead by my feet at mighty lvl 54, ain't even mad tho, keep doing the updates, i need something to do/read at work
Correction, t-staff proc and 12 people had Oddjob and Ender.

Tho I can think of a lot of less worthy scrubs to get a much sought after killshot on me.

Zozo
10-23-2012, 02:24 PM
GET ACTION

Vayder
10-23-2012, 02:50 PM
I couldn't make it past level 33 so I took my ball and went home. I try to play hipster woodelf and pretend I'm above this but don't have anything better to do than post on these boards 24/7.

fiegi 2.5
10-23-2012, 03:24 PM
how many alts u 2 nigs got? sheesh

Dullah
10-23-2012, 03:45 PM
Exp is so fast on this server, only those with extreme ADD/ADHD have trouble leveling.

I got 53 on destin just killing blues/light blues for vp key pieces casually over the course of a week. Took less than 2 weeks to go from 1-50 on a melee without any powerlevel, mostly duoing.

BigSlip
10-23-2012, 03:46 PM
THRIVING !!!

BigSlip
10-23-2012, 04:06 PM
luckily most are wheel chair bound for life

caugh nizzar hahaha

gimp legged *****h

klant
10-23-2012, 04:13 PM
I have a plethora of excuses as to why you dropped me w oddjob on chubs, none of which have to do w your skills though.

BigSlip
10-23-2012, 04:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGN0Qn7wYI8

check out smedy and i slaying oddjob, obv red con

god we must be skilled

Herb9
10-23-2012, 05:22 PM
Thanks for the fandom and the support guys. Hijinx w a big update today.

Nirgon
10-23-2012, 06:06 PM
I'll show a lot more respect to someone who wins from a tstaff kill over someone spamming 3 trak teeth into someone.

Straighten up resists and some item loot and I'll rain all over your kill shot logs.

fiegi 2.5
10-23-2012, 06:09 PM
I am the best player to ever play red by far

RenianVZ
10-23-2012, 06:24 PM
caugh

huggies
10-23-2012, 07:04 PM
would love to have participated in the pvp , nice to see oddjob is a good sport about it

also let me just say oddjob was nicer to me in my return to red campaign and buffed me more then anyone else did , and it helped alot

thanks odd

but alas , the exp is not as fast as these people say it is as a ogre sk , and even with a shaman buddy its too slow for me to handle

theres nothing but empty zones and thousands of mobs till kunark , its just not appealing to do all that grinding just to get to the pvp

i did it in daoc but that was when it was fresh and new , and this server is anything but fresh and new

i feel that the endgame population will just dwindle down due to the gap being so hard exp wise , exp isnt BAD its just bad for penalty classes , if i was a mage id be 50 believe me , im not a crybaby

its hard to level a hybrid naked , if you think it isnt , try it.

Zalaerian
10-23-2012, 07:42 PM
hella yea classic t staff proc....datta boy big smed

EQtrader
10-23-2012, 08:15 PM
same cant be said about your car part sales

Dragonzord
10-23-2012, 08:27 PM
would love to have participated in the pvp , nice to see oddjob is a good sport about it

also let me just say oddjob was nicer to me in my return to red campaign and buffed me more then anyone else did , and it helped alot

thanks odd

but alas , the exp is not as fast as these people say it is as a ogre sk , and even with a shaman buddy its too slow for me to handle

theres nothing but empty zones and thousands of mobs till kunark , its just not appealing to do all that grinding just to get to the pvp

i did it in daoc but that was when it was fresh and new , and this server is anything but fresh and new

i feel that the endgame population will just dwindle down due to the gap being so hard exp wise , exp isnt BAD its just bad for penalty classes , if i was a mage id be 50 believe me , im not a crybaby

its hard to level a hybrid naked , if you think it isnt , try it.

got cheated out of a dust beta key, hook it up man

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gw0gOjOWDuI&feature=g-vrec

shit is gonna be tight as hell, you can already see Dust things in the game now.

greenkrak2
10-24-2012, 12:44 AM
first nihilum ive fought who actually used a curepot

huggies
10-24-2012, 10:35 PM
got cheated out of a dust beta key, hook it up man

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gw0gOjOWDuI&feature=g-vrec

shit is gonna be tight as hell, you can already see Dust things in the game now.

already won and lost at eve sam , and there will be no direct contact between games at all

dust is a big troll and its shitty , im sad theres no new fresh games out but it is what it is.

Dragonzord
10-24-2012, 10:39 PM
already won and lost at eve sam , and there will be no direct contact between games at all

dust is a big troll and its shitty , im sad theres no new fresh games out but it is what it is.

wut? we can already see infantry in local. hey man i just wanna orbital strike some FPS faggots. need key so i can watch the peons die from us pilots.

Herb9
10-25-2012, 08:07 AM
Historical update today featuring Holocaust members Heartbrand, Hobb, Illi, Jaleean, and Kief.

Good luck.

letsjoe
10-25-2012, 03:39 PM
thank you for the update, love reading this.

jeffd
10-25-2012, 04:22 PM
bump for the only dude still posting about pvp on the pvp forums

Xantille
10-25-2012, 04:24 PM
#foreveralone #grownassman

Yagebasto
10-25-2012, 04:29 PM
grown assman

Herb9
10-25-2012, 04:45 PM
Samwise exposin the hell out of me being both talented and good looking.

yall wish you had a publicist doin pro bono work like mine

Dragonzord
10-25-2012, 04:55 PM
Samwise exposin the hell out of me being both talented and good looking.

yall wish you had a publicist doin pro bono work like mine

im not bruce willis lol. this is samwise and this is my only account not perma banned.

Dragonzord
10-25-2012, 05:03 PM
lol these people are confused, better get out of forum quest now and stick to simple mmos. agro mechanics here are for realz.

Dragonzord
10-25-2012, 05:04 PM
http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp146/narelda/trololo.gif

btw you look just like Bruce Willis and thank you for serving our country (I can tell from pic you have seen some shit in RL!)

BigSlip
10-25-2012, 05:08 PM
wow glass bottled water you must be rollin int he dough son

Herb9
10-25-2012, 05:15 PM
http://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q597/r99graveyard/valqq.jpg
cross server support

+

http://red99graveyard.blogspot.com/2012/10/h-to-k-holo-history-of-r99.html

leads to ole bruce goin on a post spree. like a marionette, delightful, thanks for the support guys.

Jenni D
10-25-2012, 05:18 PM
you should really be thanking your mother for the support in terms a roof over your head and keeping your bedroom tidy! :)

Jenni D
10-25-2012, 05:19 PM
cos not gonna lie, that is a tidy little room you got there OJ!

BigSlip
10-25-2012, 05:21 PM
Oddjob i would applaud but you know me, i dont clap for zerglings.

Now if you actually were as great as you think you are, you would of never hid behind that nihi tag. I dont clap for the people who answer thier batphone and log in as many numbers as they can, because they lose with anything less.

enjoy life posting blogs of a 50 man server, with utterly no pvp, while being a stupid looking middle aged man all the while.

litterally never seen you once without 20 more nihi in front of you. Grow some ballz brew.

I guess yours are starting to reseed.

heartbrand
10-25-2012, 05:24 PM
Oddjob i would applaud but you know me, i dont clap for zerglings.

Now if you actually were as great as you think you are, you would of never hid behind that nihi tag. I dont clap for the people who answer thier batphone and log in as many numbers as they can, because they lose with anything less.

enjoy life posting blogs of a 50 man server, with utterly no pvp, while being a stupid looking middle aged man all the while.

litterally never seen you once without 20 more nihi in front of you. Grow some ballz brew.

I guess yours are starting to reseed.

just had PVP with oddjob 2 v2, u mad?

fiegi 2.5
10-25-2012, 05:26 PM
my last week playing was like, 30 nihilum running aroudn vs 12 spammin wooly spider rooting nets that they would farm while normal ppl slept.

BigSlip
10-25-2012, 05:29 PM
just had PVP with oddjob 2 v2, u mad?

hell no bro

Dragonzord
10-25-2012, 06:01 PM
2v2, im insanely mad. brb gonna go shoot myself with a civil war artillery piece.

heartbrand
10-25-2012, 06:09 PM
You know I used to play eq2, live, rift, wow, Tera. You know what forums I dont post on anymore? All of those ones. So much butt hurt from players here who failed in game.

Dragonzord
10-25-2012, 06:10 PM
tbh this is the first forums i ever posted on. guess the first one sticks with ya although i mainly eve forum now, i will always check this place every now and then. especially when i take a shit.

edit: also the first game in which i had more fun out of game than in.

fiegi 2.5
10-25-2012, 06:28 PM
playing forums = maybe 30 minutes a day browsing/posting combined

playing the actual ghost town since kunark = 15-30 days /played

not sure which is uglier.

http://sillyside.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/cringe3zt.jpg

huggies
10-25-2012, 08:15 PM
i post here because it still has the remnants of the most disturbed fucks on the internet

some of the people here are so funny its nuts

Reiker000
10-26-2012, 02:07 AM
ya but do u got 8000 BTUs?

Nirgon
10-26-2012, 02:08 PM
8,000 BTUs and 78 pvp kills confirmed

Herb9
10-26-2012, 02:16 PM
Thanks everyone for the bumps. You're welcome for all the traffic my destruction of Holo has brought back around.

BigSlip
10-26-2012, 02:16 PM
damn under 80 kills for oddjob?

i mean yeah i guess its hard to get those killshots when u only pvp w 30 other people

BigSlip
10-26-2012, 02:17 PM
playing forums = maybe 30 minutes a day browsing/posting combined

playing the actual ghost town since kunark = 15-30 days /played

not sure which is uglier.

http://sillyside.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/cringe3zt.jpg

zaktly

BigSlip
10-26-2012, 02:19 PM
ps

i dont even think u can buy an ac unit for your window under 10k btu for the last ten years

speaks volumes

Herb9
10-26-2012, 02:23 PM
See every name you've ever seen play here not in Nihilum in our blog folks! Including every troll here! Quite the entertaining bits of content we strive to provide you with every day. The best type of victims are the whiney ones and boy do we specialize in bringing out the QQ. Thanks for spending your entertainment dollars on the best there is.

BigSlip
10-26-2012, 02:28 PM
wut

Nirgon
10-26-2012, 02:30 PM
Such prized collections as him splooging his pants when I died zoning from a dot from someone else and killing me running from a train. Must be exciting to see me actually die.

Lots of Heartbrand, Kief, (bind rusher) Jaleean and Filthed pictures in there. I'd sure be ever so proud.

He also writes "stopped logging in after this" after some kills. Most of these people listed didn't log off permanently after that, though you'd love to take credit. I guess being told "no" on your Holocaust app has forever put a bad taste in your mouth.

I like grandma's drapes, she has fine taste. The super man birthday card doesn't scream man child either.

Herb9
10-26-2012, 02:33 PM
Such prized collections as him splooging his pants when I died zoning from a dot from someone else and killing me running from a train. Must be exciting to see me actually die.

Lots of Heartbrand, Kief, (bind rusher) Jaleean and Filthed pictures in there. I'd sure be ever so proud.

He also writes "stopped logging in after this" after some kills. Most of these people listed didn't log off permanently after that, though you'd love to take credit. I guess being told "no" on your Holocaust app has forever put a bad taste in your mouth.

I like grandma's drapes, she has fine taste. The super man birthday card doesn't scream man child either.

Thanks for the commentary and content, the best blogs don't get there by one man and I appreciate everyone replying helping get this thing onto more bookmarks.

Nirgon
10-26-2012, 02:37 PM
You're welcome for the bump. I think you're super (lol).

BigSlip
10-26-2012, 02:47 PM
bump for pimp ass avatar

Herb9
10-26-2012, 02:49 PM
The best looking avatar I've ever seen on the internet. I'm as flattered as I've ever been by a troll, I'm blushing over here.

BigSlip
10-26-2012, 02:52 PM
gotta bring the smilez

fiegi 2.5
10-26-2012, 05:13 PM
lol

y'all are brutal

why can't everyone be nice like me

letsjoe
10-26-2012, 05:54 PM
will there be an update today?

huggies
10-26-2012, 07:31 PM
an update to my nuts

Jenni D
10-27-2012, 12:15 AM
actually only 7-8 hours ago there was a good 2 hours of group v group pvp at chardok x2 and outside kc which ended in three victories via down&coined or plugs for the undergeared lower cons. stop whining and come play.
svr is actually becoming more fun of late.

Dragonzord
10-27-2012, 12:29 AM
steaks check your pm fatty

Kief
10-27-2012, 05:34 PM

First of all fuck you Nirgon for mentioning me in that line up. You are a retard and it overflows from that toilet of a brain in every post you make. Second those 4 deaths are laughable considering Oddjob was so bad lol. First picture death is in lavastorm with holocaust when I did not get any heals. Second picture death is when I went to have a smoke and Heartbrand was suppose to keep watch (good work bro). Third picture is you catching me just after killing AM and I was oom so I had to feign the charmed pet on you. Fourth picture is the same as the first, mass pvp in lavastorm. Bravo man, you are truly the pvp king on this project 1999 paradise.

heartbrand
10-27-2012, 05:38 PM
RIP KiefQuest. Could've used you here for invis pulls in seb bro no one knows how to on this server for the most part.

fiegi 2.5
10-27-2012, 05:38 PM
Kief feels much better
Kief's brain begins to melt
Kief is bathed in starfire

I remember this fight very well, you took about 2 ice comets on top of those other nukes, i used 50 mana healing you and you were alive for about 1 minute, you kept standing there eating nukes instead of either A) zoning b) invulin, or C) gating, which I suggested in vent (later found out you didnt do vent)

dk about the rest of that post.

heartbrand
10-27-2012, 05:51 PM
Kief didn't use vent because he was black. That's what someone told me at least.

heartbrand
10-27-2012, 05:56 PM
Cast 0-1 vs zibby in PVP, 0-103030 vs lovely, owned by chuck in pool, people only pretend to be his friend because they know the guy has no life and will spam their shit and troll them non stop. Sad human being. Lookin forward to you wasting your time making the entire forum threads with Heartbrand in the subject.

huggies
10-27-2012, 08:17 PM
i remember begging kief to let me group with him on steaks so i could get SOME Exp since i couldnt get any as a warrior on my own

not only did he usually just ignore me , he was farming fbss for his shitbag alt , and he lost not one but two via drop transfer then just quit

real winner here folks

Nirgon
10-27-2012, 08:31 PM
Didnt use vent or pay attention, bought orb of tishan with RMT

huggies
10-27-2012, 08:33 PM
he is a perfect example of why red99 died

it wasnt staff it wasnt bugs , it wasnt hacks warps or even griefing

it was selfishness and nothing else

all the people on red99 are grown up selfish shitbag kids

the adults went to play blue , and while im pvp oriented and could never play blue the exp was too poor for me, not going to deal with grinding to deal with shitbags later

just not worth it

Zalaerian
10-27-2012, 08:48 PM
Kief feels much better

I remember this fight very well, you took about 2 ice comets on top of those other nukes, i used 50 mana healing you and you were alive for about 1 minute, you kept standing there eating nukes instead of either A) zoning b) invulin, or C) gating, which I suggested in vent (later found out you didnt do vent)

Was this the SOL A fight where u and I spammed him with heals for 30 mins while Hector and Destin just mashed IC? Shit made me kinda mad too. I mean i wasnt gonna die, i was healing from behind a zone line but just sayin na'mean?

fiegi 2.5
10-27-2012, 08:52 PM
Was this the SOL A fight where u and I spammed him with heals for 30 mins while Hector and Destin just mashed IC? Shit made me kinda mad too. I mean i wasnt gonna die, i was healing from behind a zone line but just sayin na'mean?

yup lol

his health bar went 100 - 30 - 100 - 30 - 100 - 75 - 100 - dead

huggies
10-27-2012, 09:02 PM
how did you fucks get behind a zone line : )

Zalaerian
10-27-2012, 09:09 PM
how did you fucks get behind a zone line : )

Alt tab to vent window while auto running

Kief
10-27-2012, 09:49 PM
Kief feels much better

Yeah you guys healed in sola but this was by solb zone line and i was not grouped so not really a big deal.

The rest of these people that posted about me are just plain wrong lol. Nirgon orb of tishan for RMT? I traded a manastone to lilpis and troriste went insane i heard. way to be retarded again. and steaks i did let you group with me in guk, and i definitely did not lose two fbss's and quit lol. i quit around the end of january because everyone else was. yall pretty dumb around these parts

heartbrand
10-27-2012, 09:50 PM
Kief you fucked me on that skull shaped barbute tho bro be honest =p

Kief
10-27-2012, 09:54 PM
RIP KiefQuest. Could've used you here for invis pulls in seb bro no one knows how to on this server for the most part.

i remember fighting skelly in oot with you for like 40 minutes and that was pretty funny. no idea how you still play with these people

Kief
10-27-2012, 09:58 PM
i might have man i cant really remember. my bad if i did. you remember andis reporting you for ganking his mithril sword lol. funny as hell. amelinda tells me asking what was going on and im like what the fuck how do i know

heartbrand
10-27-2012, 09:59 PM
ya man lol that was pretty funny that whole thing

Kief
10-27-2012, 10:17 PM
also while i am reading this. i was super nice to basically everyone i came across so i am definitely not a selfish shit bag. fuck you.

edit: to whoever made such claims not heartbrand above

huggies
10-27-2012, 10:18 PM
you are a selfish shitbag like everyone else kief

you only care about yourself and getting yourself items

you are the exact reason red99 died and only nilly was left standing

but stupid people think they are smart , no difference there either right?

i mean you made an erudite haha luls

Zozo
10-29-2012, 02:46 PM
^blue as fuck

Salem Orchid
10-29-2012, 03:58 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Fat4N.png

Salem Orchid
10-29-2012, 03:59 PM
thats a known fact

Zozo
10-29-2012, 04:42 PM
Im the bluest around, what's your point ? No one pretends Nihilum isn't here to raid?

BigSlip
10-29-2012, 04:49 PM
^blue as fuck

Im the bluest around, what's your point ? No one pretends Nihilum isn't here to raid?

haveth you no shame mothafucka?

Zozo
10-29-2012, 04:50 PM
Haha, no, I was just tryin to bump and kind of ran with it.

Herb9
11-06-2012, 10:23 AM
PvP blog is updated with the unveiling of the latest grammaton cleric, Johnny, here to wipe clean emotion from all your sniveling faces.

A snippet:
Here's Johnny! There's a reason for the slight lag between updates, the Juice has been working on a new project, one that is going to be a nightmare for all of Nihilum's enemies. I introduce to you Johnny, GOAT Halfling Rogue, a heat seeking piranha who slices backs better than Jack. With Johnny comes great news for people who QQ about exp... It's easy on R99!
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-5VYny8mCreM/UJkVW91qYUI/AAAAAAAAAuo/sMcyoyrTozw/s320/J56.jpg
Johnny was born at the beginning of October, since then I've played him 2 days and 10 hours, in that time he has gotten level 56, Trak BP, RBG, TCrown, 160 base MR, his masks, Jboots, Pegasus cloak, Grachnist ear, Bracer of the hidden, Gunthak Harpoon, keys to OS, HS, and completed VP key. That's right, all his clickies, all his keys including VP, double backstab with a 15dmg piercer, and enough MR to survive in under 2 and 1/2 days. You can officially suck it if you've ever complained about the time it takes to get started here.

bamzal
11-06-2012, 11:51 AM
lets get this guy banned for spamming the same shit in multiple forums

Vile
11-06-2012, 11:55 AM
PvP blog is updated with the unveiling of the latest grammaton cleric, Johnny, here to wipe clean emotion from all your sniveling faces.

A snippet:
Here's Johnny! There's a reason for the slight lag between updates, the Juice has been working on a new project, one that is going to be a nightmare for all of Nihilum's enemies. I introduce to you Johnny, GOAT Halfling Rogue, a heat seeking piranha who slices backs better than Jack. With Johnny comes great news for people who QQ about exp... It's easy on R99!
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-5VYny8mCreM/UJkVW91qYUI/AAAAAAAAAuo/sMcyoyrTozw/s320/J56.jpg
Johnny was born at the beginning of October, since then I've played him 2 days and 10 hours, in that time he has gotten level 56, Trak BP, RBG, TCrown, 160 base MR, his masks, Jboots, Pegasus cloak, Grachnist ear, Bracer of the hidden, Gunthak Harpoon, keys to OS, HS, and completed VP key. That's right, all his clickies, all his keys including VP, double backstab with a 15dmg piercer, and enough MR to survive in under 2 and 1/2 days. You can officially suck it if you've ever complained about the time it takes to get started here.

lol

s1ckness
11-06-2012, 12:33 PM

A snippet:

im sure you soloed without PL or super twink...

suck dick faggot

RoguePhantom
11-06-2012, 12:54 PM
^farmed raid pixels for 4 months on a 11 person server

calls other people blue

Reality hits you hard bro.

karsten
11-06-2012, 01:05 PM
all his clickies, all his keys including VP, double backstab with a 15dmg piercer, and enough MR to survive in under 2 and 1/2 days. You can officially suck it if you've ever complained about the time it takes to get started here.

get started here.

get started here.

get started here.

Nirgon
11-06-2012, 01:24 PM
So where's all the people with 2 days played and full Trakanon/resist loot and shit?

I await his clever come back to Karsten's comment lol.

fiegi 2.5
11-06-2012, 01:33 PM
I love the updates but this one wasn't up to par

guess ill go vote or something instead of reading more

letsjoe
11-06-2012, 02:18 PM
poor update. i had thought johnny might have been a cleric instead. though it seems you had some tough challenges in your past week, good job!

Andis
11-06-2012, 02:35 PM
we need VZTZ back on the box....ASSEMBLE

Wolfgang
11-06-2012, 02:37 PM
more legit boxes outside of dennys

Vile
11-06-2012, 03:22 PM
we need VZTZ back on the box....ASSEMBLE

get me PL'd bro

s1ckness
11-06-2012, 03:28 PM
id PL Vile

Vile
11-06-2012, 03:44 PM
id PL Vile

monk PL me bro.. was getting sick XP in sol a until gongbro decided to give up on me

Critical
11-06-2012, 04:38 PM
Hijinx confirmed, below average PvP'er.

Oddjob confirmed official PvP professional.

hijinks
11-06-2012, 04:52 PM
Critical confirmed terrible. Bout the only danger you pose is having to scroll down/up from your NSFW signature there.

Kevynne
11-06-2012, 05:13 PM
im sure you soloed without PL or super twink...

suck dick faggot

for once i agree with chopper.
Nihilum with an alt that isn't twinked from levle 1? my ass.

Wolfgang
11-06-2012, 05:28 PM
Trying to validate your existance by convincing players you are good at pvp on a 13 year old emulated server where the population doesn't reach the triple digits. Damn bro, wanna talk about things?

klant
11-06-2012, 05:54 PM
poor johnny, couldn't stand with big chubs in rivervale. was even oom. and don't worry you weren't the only one to admit nihi isn't the top dogs in pvp.

http://i381.photobucket.com/albums/oo254/aceholethug/text.jpg

and look at this fucking green hacker, mercinaries in age 1, WTF!
http://i381.photobucket.com/albums/oo254/aceholethug/screen1.jpg

Wolfgang
11-06-2012, 06:05 PM
Not going to lie, people like Chubs and I have MT/RV on lock.

One of the few people I banned from ever joining VV. Complete duche. This kill made me jizz because he was so close to plugging. He never logged on again. RIP Donkee.
http://i.imgur.com/fz7EB.jpg

Sassy doing what she usually does, LD and insta log abusing her IP exemption.
http://i.imgur.com/3Corm.png

This next pic is a freq attraction in RV. I think I've seen Greenthumb's corpse here more than Nillipuss.
http://i.imgur.com/RmjJ3.png

IF Clearing MT of all xp groups. Keeping it safe for hobbits everywhere. I miss Oadina. :(
http://i.imgur.com/FPvAX.jpg

One of my earlier kills with the assist of my fellow townspeople.
http://i.imgur.com/jAdEp.jpg

Meh that's all thats available on my imgur :(

Samrothstein
11-06-2012, 07:45 PM
Keheheheheheh

Salem Orchid
11-06-2012, 08:00 PM
wondering if Checkraise has pictures of Oddjob gating and leaving Johhny behind in Sol b to plug like a pro pvp'er as soon as pvp happened

karsten
11-06-2012, 08:10 PM
or of checkraise the bearjew gatepotting on his warrior and leaving rikimeru to eat shit in sebilis after eating the entire shit covered rod of mourning i stuffed into his chanter

tastes good man

s1ckness
11-06-2012, 11:32 PM
lets be friends

fiegi 2.5
11-06-2012, 11:51 PM
Ricardo 4 Nihilum DKP points

lol

they let farty in

god they would prolly take even the old die hard holocaust breed in

Nirgon
11-07-2012, 12:17 AM
Wow I can join? Lemme just log right in.

tehruoh
11-07-2012, 01:33 AM
they would take anyone brew vp hard

vp not that bad.

all but 2 dragons down with 20-22 members.

Zereh
11-07-2012, 01:37 AM
still need last 2 tho

You doubt that they'll die? You don't know Nihilum very well, do you? =)

Wolfgang
11-07-2012, 01:44 AM
lulz bet Arzak having a shit fit over HB being in.

Smedy
11-07-2012, 06:04 AM
the blog is badly written and not creative, also fox news angle to only cover "wins".

found another game which delivers fun within the hour, red99 may be classic, but classic means i need to be like zereh living in the desert, being unemployed and fat getting paid from social services for my 5 adhd kids im raising while playing eq all day

aint happening dog

HB has issues, i can't believe the guy sticking around after all this lol.

Wolfgang
11-07-2012, 10:18 AM
New games are good. It took me a few weeks to get used to AI that actually puts up a fight. Having to use more than 5 hotkeys was also a challenge. The biggest change is that I don't need a line of coke and two cans of monster to keep me from falling asleep from the long and boring grind. EverQuest is good for nostalgia but that's about it.

Herb9
11-07-2012, 10:45 AM
cannabis is legalized in washington state who fucking cares about this thread!!!

You do, enough to bump it. Thank you for caring.

Herb9
11-07-2012, 10:46 AM
found another game which delivers fun within the hour, red99 may be classic, but classic means i need to be like zereh living in the desert, being unemployed and fat getting paid from social services for my 5 adhd kids im raising while playing eq all day

That is a whole lotta mad. Glad we could inspire this rage that lead to you quitting.

karsten
11-07-2012, 10:56 AM
i feel like you genuinely don't understand how most of humanity interacts with each other

Wolfgang
11-07-2012, 11:39 AM
cannabis is legalized in washington state who fucking cares about this thread!!!

and Colorado bro. man i feel like a hermit, had no idea anything like this was close to being passed. did they ninja vote this thing in?

Herb9
11-07-2012, 12:02 PM
i feel like you genuinely don't understand how most of humanity interacts with each other

It wouldn't be the PvP blog if it weren't inspiring rage in the enemy.

Wolfgang
11-07-2012, 12:03 PM
It wouldn't be the PvP blog if it weren't inspiring rage in the enemy.

lol

Sickpuppy
11-07-2012, 12:06 PM
oddjob confirmed .. fun to pvp against .. he actualy fights back insted of running/gating

Smedy
11-08-2012, 04:14 AM
The War Z is the new game pals, VOIP is coming, shit is of the hook, griefing has never been this fun.

It's bascially pretty much like DayZ only that it actually works and feels smooth. You spawn pretty much naked on a huge map, you have to get gear, food, water and avoid being killed, only trust people you know, and if you die you can't play that character for 24h (currently 1h now in alpha test). You loose all your gear.

With VOIP you can talk to everyone just by pressing a button, thus making the game even more fun and social, you can for example lure your way into becoming someones friend and when they least expect it you swing a hammer to their head and take all their stuff.

It's just great fun bros, not gonna lie.

Thing i like the most is that it only takes a few minutes to get started, EQ is just to slow, i ain't got time to spend a hour lfg then get 5% on my level from a 2h non stop grind. I know it's my fault my life has progressed since 1999, shits not classic and brad mquaid can suck my dick

Hughman
11-08-2012, 06:13 AM
^ How buggy is it? I heard it was pretty bad, was just going to wait for the DayZ standalone which hopefully will be better anyways.

Smedy
11-08-2012, 06:45 AM
Really not buggy for me, ive only crashed once in a week of gameplay, however it's alpha so it's to be expected to be really buggy.

There's another big problem though, hackers. The issue is all the "free trial keys" that people are getting from buying the game they hand out these keys where people play and they use third party shit to hack. They are constantly banning the hackers but they keep popping in since theres so many free keys out there currently, i don't think this will be an issue later on, but they are working on several anti hax from what i've heard.

It just sucks getting killed by hacker when you've collected some cool shit, but it's alpha and i don't give a shit i usually just play get a gun try to shot someone and have a good time, i haven't cared to farm anything yet.

I'll be looking at DayZ for sure to, the WarZ is only 24$ so i figured id play that and learn the ropes of these survival games cause it seems like this are the kind of games i'll be looking torwards in the future. If dayz ends up to my liking i'll switch over to that.

Hughman
11-08-2012, 07:00 AM
I may have to try it, Dayz is supposed to be pretty cheap too, so I wouldn't be out much getting both.

Herb9
11-08-2012, 08:57 AM
Anyone who PvP's knows the next big game is Darkfall Unholywars.

BigSlip
11-08-2012, 02:58 PM
herb losing his damn mind

lol see avatar for sad face

Herb9
11-09-2012, 08:04 PM
Another fantastic update to the R99 PvP blog. Johnny putting in work, and remains a never-die. Danger Zone and Cool Kids both eating dirt naps, a Plug by any other name...

Make sure to pay attention to Johnny's 2 kills 1v6 vs Danger Zone in Seb and Tomb's pro DMF cast on Johnny mid-fight. Good fights.

Xantille
11-09-2012, 08:51 PM
Really not buggy for me, ive only crashed once in a week of gameplay, however it's alpha so it's to be expected to be really buggy.

There's another big problem though, hackers. The issue is all the "free trial keys" that people are getting from buying the game they hand out these keys where people play and they use third party shit to hack. They are constantly banning the hackers but they keep popping in since theres so many free keys out there currently, i don't think this will be an issue later on, but they are working on several anti hax from what i've heard.

It just sucks getting killed by hacker when you've collected some cool shit, but it's alpha and i don't give a shit i usually just play get a gun try to shot someone and have a good time, i haven't cared to farm anything yet.

I'll be looking at DayZ for sure to, the WarZ is only 24$ so i figured id play that and learn the ropes of these survival games cause it seems like this are the kind of games i'll be looking torwards in the future. If dayz ends up to my liking i'll switch over to that.

I played Day Z about ~1.5 months ago and I remember lag and general buggyness being huge issues. Not to mention the constant issues entering games for inexplicable reasons, only fixed by 'updating the files' repeatedly through Steam.

Game was fun and had an awesome feel when you could get it to work, though. My fav story was stalking a dude for 20 minutes, watching him go into a barn, and sniping his face off. Or holding down an airfield and merking the one guy who came in up the stairwell. ADRENALINE RUSH MOMENTS.

Herb9
11-10-2012, 12:27 AM
Just had some more good fights against most of Cool Kids. Server hoppin, a 3rd faction is forming, lots of options for every playstyle.

fiegi 2.5
11-10-2012, 12:34 AM
wut is this Day Z game? I like to snipe.

fiegi 2.5
11-10-2012, 12:39 AM
o

thx for killing my stiffy

Herb9
11-10-2012, 12:41 AM
I heard people that failed here and quit still post here. 13 years of obsession going in, 2 months of embarrassment inspires daily searches on Steam for new games.

fiegi 2.5
11-10-2012, 12:48 AM
I will add his name in my prayers tonight along with heartbrand.

Hughman
11-10-2012, 03:44 AM
I played Day Z about ~1.5 months ago and I remember lag and general buggyness being huge issues. Not to mention the constant issues entering games for inexplicable reasons, only fixed by 'updating the files' repeatedly through Steam.
Hopefully the standalone is just the mod DayZ without the buggy Arma 2 client.

dunno dayz is probably better now; heard they added hatchets and you don't start with a gun anymore

haven't really looked into it in 5-6 months

definitely something you'll want friends to play with, though

As far as I know they aren't even working on it nearly as much if at all since the standalone is coming out.

Clark
11-10-2012, 03:58 AM
The Warz > Dayz, just in early stages unfortunately

mostbitter
11-10-2012, 12:35 PM
The War Z is fun, i hope it gets a lot more interesting when they finish it.

Herb9
11-12-2012, 04:57 PM
The blog has been updated again. Today's is an historical update featuring members of Holocaust whos names start with the letters L through N.

An excerpt:
Another fight in the LS / SolB area between Nihi and Holo. Nihi pushes Holo completely out of SolB and Lava into nektulos. I find Nirgon separate from his crew and chase him down and dot him 1v1. He sees me and bee-lines to the zone to plug. so I watch him on the /who, watch for him to unplug, and sure enough in a few minutes when his crew is at the zoneline waiting for him, he does unplug. As he unplugs I zone over, watch him keel over in front of all his friends while Selena's heal fizzles to my drifting death dot. The proof:
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-6evusW2_RCg/UKFd6IPNE1I/AAAAAAAAA2U/NzrfkdKi6jo/s1600/nirgonunplugged.jpg
Notice "Nirgon is engulfed in a swarm" "Nirgon died" If you aren't a noobie, you know that the swarm is a druid dot, not necro, not shaman. I was the only druid in the fight for our side, here's Nirgon's denial: "I see 1 kill in here of me running from a massive train of fire giants and shit Emumu brought. Grats, I'm not taking it away. The other is me zoning and dying to a dot from someone else in a pvp fight. 0-3 nothin' pal." Can't deny screenshots noobie, you died 1v1 to my dots in front of all your friends, and they all know it and saw it. The reason you see "Nirgon is engulfed in a swarm" is because that's the dot displaying itself on someone as they unplug. If he had a poison, disease, or necro dot, that message would have shown also. Nope, it was just my druid dot. The noob is in denial about dying to me multiple times and remains about the whiniest quitter ever to grace our legit server. You're all welcome for thoroughly shitting on him, and in the most embarrassing way possible, 1 of me gettin the finish in front of 12 of his friends. Respect=lost.

Enjoy.

Salem Orchid
11-12-2012, 05:03 PM
who says whores are in it for winning

fiegi 2.5
11-12-2012, 05:26 PM
Some things just don't add up. For a thriving server all I ever see updates are of old recycled screenshots from 6 months ago.

Herb9
11-12-2012, 05:30 PM
Some things just don't add up. For a thriving server all I ever see updates are of old recycled screenshots from 6 months ago.

Try reading comprehension, noob. Nov 6. (http://red99graveyard.blogspot.com/2012/11/ojs-plug-kills-1-heres-johnny.html) Nov 9. (http://red99graveyard.blogspot.com/2012/11/ojs-plugcoolkids-kills-2.html) Nov 12 (http://red99graveyard.blogspot.com/2012/11/l-to-n-holo-history-of-r99.html).

3 updates in 6 days, mad and jealous is no way to go through life pal.

SamwiseRed
11-12-2012, 05:35 PM
You advertising your blog is more entertaining than the blog itself. Keep at it, classes are boring.

fiegi 2.5
11-12-2012, 05:35 PM
What exactly am I mad and jealous about? I get a chuckle out of all this Do tell tho....

This is what I think....

You play in a guild that consisted of 1/2 the server, yet preach like you're some pvp expert. This is the guy who didn't realized necros got a manaskin spell when you fought kringe, and recyles thru old screenshots of a blog on a server thats populated by maybe 35 enemies tops, If i'm jealous of that, then fuck me and call me sally because I have major issues.

Herb9
11-12-2012, 05:41 PM
I fuckin hate every update and make sure to post every time you do

Yeah, pretty obvious by your posting habits how ridiculously jealous you are of better players who beat you off your favorite game of all time in 90 days or less. 263-4 is staggering and it's not a number you or anyone you know could dream of matching.

fiegi 2.5
11-12-2012, 05:43 PM
sad sad times when all you can do is just edit my post

i'll take that as a concession

2 kills for me
.5 for you

That just tears you up inside I imagine

Wish I still had my original forum name where you were sending me PM's non stop to join forces with me at the start of the server. You know what's up, you know who the alpha dog is

Chuck the *ORIGINAL* test of tactics server wide champ.

Herb the red99 blog champion

SamwiseRed
11-12-2012, 05:45 PM
Oddjob why not go solo so u can pvp people of similar level and gear?

Herb9
11-12-2012, 05:46 PM
sad sad times when all you can do is just edit my post

i'll take that as a concession

2 kills for me
.5 for you

That just tears you up inside I imagine

Wish I still had my original forum name where you were sending me PM's non stop to join forces with me at the start of the server. You know what's up, you know who the alpha dog is

Chuck the *ORIGINAL* test of tactics server wide champ.

Herb the red99 blog champion

You weren't in ToT lol and you don't have kill(s) or you'd post them, you are obsessed, you browse here 24/7, you would have posted them. Meanwhile you are someone who wishes they could be playing here but is too scared to try, and it's pathetic to be scared of people in a video game.

Herb9
11-12-2012, 05:54 PM
Bottom line is trolls are crazy mad the blog is doing a good job promoting the server. There's a blue transfer over nearly every day lately, population steady over 100 at night, and people are excited for the fights. Even Samwise can't stay away, and he's desperately trying to balance his desire for the server to fail and his obsession with EQ.

All your qq'ing over the last 9 months about the server has been COMPLETELY negated by the positive publicity from the blog, and the trend is continuing in the favor of the people who didn't quit and get sore about it.

SamwiseRed
11-12-2012, 05:58 PM
Lol I don't want the server to fail I just rather have a hardcoded teams classic only server. I quit because pvp was completely dead. It was nilly then everyone else. Now there are multiple guilds pvping while nilly sits in vp for hours. Now more fun.

fiegi 2.5
11-12-2012, 06:01 PM
You weren't in ToT lol and you don't have kill(s) or you'd post them, you are obsessed, you browse here 24/7, you would have posted them. Meanwhile you are someone who wishes they could be playing here but is too scared to try, and it's pathetic to be scared of people in a video game.

yawn you trolled me into spending the 3 minutes to find 1 thread, i won't waste any more time with your lies.

http://oi44.tinypic.com/102jv4y.jpg

even forgot about this gem

http://oi40.tinypic.com/5nksg1.jpg

I'll call it 3 to .5

Straighten up and fly right.

Herb9
11-12-2012, 06:05 PM
That's 1 kill. All 4 of my deaths are accounted for in sig. I've never uploaded a mob kill to my blog but that's because I am PvPer. This thread is precisely for people who have been owned by me to post their screens back, so thanks for participating in the promotion of the pvp server.

263-4 is out of this world.

fiegi 2.5
11-12-2012, 06:10 PM
back tracking already

I love when I make em squirm

You can keep slaying all the newbies in guk gear all you want with your VP loots but I'll always have the superior kill ratio on you as a cleric (lol). If you ask nicely maybe ill go over your E-resume again like you asked me to do on the old holocaust forums.

I held off on making ya look stupid for a few months until your shattered little ego decided to start quoting my posts and barking up the wrong tree.

I am daddy.

Herb9
11-12-2012, 06:13 PM
back tracking already

I love when I make em squirm

You can keep slaying all the newbies in guk gear all you want with your VP loots but I'll always have the superior kill ratio on you as a cleric (lol). If you ask nicely maybe ill go over your E-resume again like you asked me to do on the old holocaust forums.

I held off on making ya look stupid for a few months until your shattered little ego decided to start quoting my posts and barking up the wrong tree.

I am daddy.

Rofl the guy who quit and only ever got 1 kill thinks he's going to somehow interrupt the tremendous success the blog has had in attracting players to Red99.

It's you who's lost both in game and at the forums, 20+ accounts over the last 9 months predicting doom and gloom and here I am completely reversing your work from all year.

fiegi 2.5
11-12-2012, 06:16 PM
Rofl the guy who quit and only ever got 1 kill thinks he's going to somehow interrupt the tremendous success the blog has had in attracting players to Red99.

It's you who's lost both in game and at the forums, 20+ accounts over the last 9 months predicting doom and gloom and here I am completely reversing your work from all year.

Ya only 1 kill........ I'm not some sort of sociopath who screenshots every kill and has to document them and add them up to rest my head on the pillow at night. This is my third forum account, I don't predict doom and gloom, like I said numorous times in other posts, I hope the server well, I still have friends who play there, I just get a giggle out of ppl who say its THRIVING with one guild consisting of half of the server for the past 8 months.

Herb9
11-12-2012, 06:17 PM
Ya only 1 kill........ I'm not some sort of sociopath who screenshots every kill and has to document them and add them up to rest my head on the pillow at night. This is my third forum account, I don't predict doom and gloom, like I said numorous times in other posts, I hope the server well, I still have friends who play there, I just get a giggle out of ppl who say its THRIVING with one guild consisting of half of the server for the past 8 months.

What's it feel like to stare at the forums all day and then furiously mash the buttons on your phone every time I post to reply to me? I think you are my biggest fan. Every update gets you so upset because you were an officer and a large part of why Holocaust failed here, you failed your members and bailed on them, and every post reminds you of it.

fiegi 2.5
11-12-2012, 06:20 PM
What's it feel like to stare at the forums all day and then furiously mash the buttons on your phone every time I post to reply to me? I think you are my biggest fan.

You're boring me now, I'll leave you be to spread your lies and propagranda across the forums, just keep my name out of it. We both know who daddy is. 3 kills to 1 naked kill for me.

You must be coming up on about 150 days /played now over your 5 characters. No wonder your so invested in these posts.

ps - stop editing your posts aftwards to try and make it look a lot better for you then it really is.

Herb9
11-12-2012, 06:22 PM
You're boring me now, I'll leave you be to spread your lies and propagranda across the forums, just keep my name out of it. We both know who daddy is. 3 kills to 1 naked kill for me.

You must be coming up on about 150 days /played now over your 5 characters. No wonder your so invested in these posts.

One of the most responsible people for the failure of your clan here and one of the first to bail on everyone early. No wonder you are so upset with each update. It reminds you where the last 6 years of your life were wasted.

fiegi 2.5
11-12-2012, 06:24 PM
One of the most responsible people for the failure of your clan here and one of the first to bail on everyone early. No wonder you are so upset with each update. It reminds you where the last 6 years of your life were wasted.

Ya i wasted 23 days /played on a server where the developer doesn't give a shit, I admit that jokes on me, jokes on you about 4x as worse tho :D:D:D:D Last 6 years? EHhhh not sure about that...... played vztz 1.0 for 1 month, and vztz 3.0 for 2.5 months.

Keep grasping at straws.

btw mmo's have guilds

fps have "clans"

Herb9
11-12-2012, 06:26 PM
Ya i wasted 23 days /played on a server where the developer doesn't give a shit, I admit that. Last 6 years? EHhhh not sure about that...... played vztz 1.0 for 1 month, and vztz 3.0 for 2.5 months.

Keep grasping at straws.

The 6 years were the time you wasted getting "better" at EQ while using MQ on VZTZ 1 2 and 3, and the predecessor to the LoZ server. You utterly failed your clan as an officer and thus you have to follow every post of mine to try to save your dignity because this was the most important endeavor of your lifetime, and it ended in under 3 months.

fiegi 2.5
11-12-2012, 06:28 PM
edited my post to help you see the time frame better herby.

Xantille
11-12-2012, 06:28 PM
yawn you trolled me into spending the 3 minutes to find 1 thread, i won't waste any more time with your lies.

I'll call it 3 to .5

O snap

Herb9
11-12-2012, 06:30 PM
O snap

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-NO2-nDtLteQ/UF23MlCeLbI/AAAAAAAAARY/iUizruOzlas/s640/xant.jpg

Then I immediately kill him 5 times and he quits 0-5 against me.

http://red99graveyard.blogspot.com/2...ronicling.html

your update is one of the most popular bro, it's a thorough ownage.

Every bump helps fellas thanks for being good little tools.

fiegi 2.5
11-12-2012, 06:33 PM
I feel dirty for spending the last 20 minutes argueing with someone who documents all their kills on an "everquest" blog 12 years later, posts pictures of their gaming bedroom labeling all their consoles, superman pictures, and the amount of btu's in the air conditioning. NO FUCKING MORE!!

http://media.treehugger.com/assets/images/2012/08/greencam.jpg.492x0_q85_crop-smart.jpg

Xantille
11-12-2012, 06:35 PM

I'll call it 3 to .5

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-NO2-nDtLteQ/UF23MlCeLbI/AAAAAAAAARY/iUizruOzlas/s640/xant.jpg

Then I immediately kill him 5 times and he quits 0-5 against me.

http://red99graveyard.blogspot.com/2...ronicling.html

your update is one of the most popular bro, it's a thorough ownage.

Every bump helps fellas thanks for being good little tools.

8,000 BTUs lololololol

Tradesonred
11-12-2012, 06:35 PM
the tremendous success the blog has had in attracting players to Red99.

Is it just me or the pop's been the same since kunark hit? oscillating between 60 and 100 players

Somebodys having delusions of pop grandeur

Xantille
11-12-2012, 06:39 PM
Look, it's OK, Herb9. You never did kill me on your Druid (the character I was talking shit to), mainly because you played the class like you had Down's syndrome.

So you switched to a class more your speed (Wizard), where you could mash one key, breathe heavily out of your mouth and dream of new and exciting DIY game racks.

It's perfectly fine, bro. Not everyone can go the challenging route.

jeffd
11-12-2012, 06:55 PM
seriously embarrassed for some of the dudes in this thread

yall need to get a grip on your lives bros, videogames shouldn't get you this emotional

Lowlife
11-12-2012, 07:02 PM
secure all jimmies.

nabsev
11-12-2012, 07:40 PM
Oddjob trollin u all hard

SamwiseRed
11-12-2012, 08:56 PM
the blog is a decent troll ill admit

hagard
11-12-2012, 09:31 PM
secure all jimmies.

Jimmies have been severely rustled

fiegi 2.5
11-12-2012, 09:45 PM
I'd call it a troll as well if he hadn't sent me an "e-resume" with 2 references before the server opened on the old holocaust forums.

http://imtmworldwide.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/shrug.jpg

hagard
11-12-2012, 09:46 PM
Obv herb9 immersion levels off the charts as indicated with the 8,000btu pic

Bkab
11-13-2012, 05:28 PM
over 8,000 btu's in this bitch

BigSlip
11-13-2012, 05:38 PM
lol herb any reason why i havent played in about a month and you have a killshot of me updated yesterday?

l
o
l

Lowlife
11-13-2012, 05:39 PM
lol herb any reason why i havent played in about a month and you have a killshot of me updated yesterday?

l
o
l

classic shots for a classic server bro.

the ghosts of immersion past.

p.s. blog is terrible.

BigSlip
11-13-2012, 05:42 PM
Notice "Nirgon is engulfed in a swarm" "Nirgon died" If you aren't a noobie, you know that the swarm is a druid dot, not necro, not shaman. I was the only druid in the fight for our side, here's Nirgon's denial: "I see 1 kill in here of me running from a massive train of fire giants and shit Emumu brought. Grats, I'm not taking it away. The other is me zoning and dying to a dot from someone else in a pvp fight. 0-3 nothin' pal." Can't deny screenshots noobie, you died 1v1 to my dots in front of all your friends, and they all know it and saw it. The reason you see "Nirgon is engulfed in a swarm" is because that's the dot displaying itself on someone as they unplug. If he had a poison, disease, or necro dot, that message would have shown also. Nope, it was just my druid dot. The noob is in denial about dying to me multiple times and remains about the whiniest quitter ever to grace our legit server. You're all welcome for thoroughly shitting on him, and in the most embarrassing way possible, 1 of me gettin the finish in front of 12 of his friends. Respect=lost.

oh my god u care too much

BigSlip
11-13-2012, 05:43 PM
blog is bad but its kind of funny to see someone so into this stuff.

i cant even play cause im not stayin stoned anymore.

Arclyte
11-13-2012, 07:06 PM
http://www.project1999.org/forums/image.php?u=24875&dateline=1351276891

Herb9
11-14-2012, 10:47 AM
Hijinx/Zyrin did an update of his own, check it out.

Vile
11-14-2012, 11:43 AM
Bkab, wtf you never PL'd me bro

Nirgon
11-14-2012, 12:44 PM
He did an update using the same old kill shots.

He never 1v1'd me. Lucky him.

As far as "no one has this K/D ratio" lol yeah they do and they didnt hide in a group of 30+ doing it.

Maybe Darwoth can come show you the finer points of actually pvping on a druid. That bro was a wily one.

letsjoe
11-14-2012, 12:55 PM
"This guy Letsjoe considered himself to be a neverdie like me. I used to jump him every day in mistmoore where he would farm, and every day he would plug because he didn't want to give up any killshots. Welp, thanks for not pluggin this gime, gotcha bitch. No heals from Angkar for you."

or...

"THIS GUY LETSJOE ZONED INTO SOLB AND THERE WUZ A RAID OF US AND WE GOT HIM"

i dont farm loot on EQ. gonna need a list of prescription meds you are on and your sleep schedule. fiegi is right, nothing is adding up here.

Herb9
11-14-2012, 12:56 PM
"This guy Letsjoe considered himself to be a neverdie like me. I used to jump him every day in mistmoore where he would farm, and every day he would plug because he didn't want to give up any killshots. Welp, thanks for not pluggin this gime, gotcha bitch. No heals from Angkar for you."

or...

"THIS GUY LETSJOE ZONED INTO SOLB AND THERE WUZ A RAID OF US AND WE GOT HIM"

i dont farm loot on EQ. gonna need a list of prescription meds you are on and your sleep schedule. fiegi is right, nothing is adding up here.

I suppose don't die and quit next time and you won't get embarrassed by the blog. (http://red99graveyard.blogspot.com/)

Nirgon
11-14-2012, 01:02 PM
Sorry Letsjoe, but I have to agree with the guy who got his rogue to 56 in 2 days with full trak loot, 15dmg piercer and VP key.

Gonna be rolling my human rogue or warrior here, based on his obviously sound reasoning and only 4 pvp deaths.

Make sure you reply to his blue rnf thread too.

Herb9
11-21-2012, 09:10 AM
Hijinx with a great update. 2 1v2's and 2 destructions of plug/ck raids.

Sickpuppy
11-21-2012, 10:15 AM
No doubt 60 rogue can 1 shot people but posting afk kill shots like your some type of super hero lol good job a+

Herb9
11-22-2012, 11:23 AM
It's a big Happy Thanksgiving update over at the Red99 PvPblog. Enjoy on a full stomach. Record up to 285-5, +1 death, +22 kills since last update.

Bamzal Sherbet
11-22-2012, 11:41 AM
let me know when u get more than 8000 BTU's

Zozo
11-22-2012, 08:22 PM
AFK kills are the most satisfying. They usually produce mad as fuck results.

Giovanni
11-23-2012, 12:02 AM
AFK kills are the most satisfying. They usually produce mad as fuck results.

I prefer the kills where the victim's family watches helplessly.

greenkrak2
11-23-2012, 04:12 PM
lol at basiah and whore all over your nuts in some of those ss

sad as fuc

Ames_
11-23-2012, 06:07 PM
lol at basiah and whore all over your nuts in some of those ss

sad as fuc

I paid him 2.5k an hour to hang from his nuts.

Sickpuppy
11-23-2012, 09:26 PM
all i see in the blog is u killing the worst ppl on the server

sickpuppy tomb coshigga

this some kind of joke?

jokes on you ...everytime i enter CoM where you exp at you insta camp .. =D to bad i dont care about what you forum trolls think or i would postt every killshot just like oddjob

SamwiseRed
11-23-2012, 10:31 PM
Last few kills I didn't take SS. Outdoor bard so op I just pity them. With de mask there is no more running to the fort to hide.

Prince
11-24-2012, 01:04 AM
some1 give me char

Herb9
11-29-2012, 11:02 PM
Excellent blog update tonight, +15 kills +0 deaths since last update. Fully half the kills this update are outnumbered or drastically outnumbered, a few 1v12, a 1v4 where I killed all 4, a big thursday night sebilis pvp fight, and of course another kill on Lite.

Look upon the double 1106's and try to contain your jelly.

Good fights the last few nights in and around seb.

karsten
11-29-2012, 11:09 PM
did you post the screenshot of you dying in sebilis when nobody was on you, and you just suddenly inexplicably ate shit?

i mean i have other situations to make fun of you on, but that was hilarious

Herb9
11-29-2012, 11:24 PM
did you post the screenshot of you dying in sebilis when nobody was on you, and you just suddenly inexplicably ate shit?

i mean i have other situations to make fun of you on, but that was hilarious

Remember when we came with 5 to CR and 9 of you camped the zone in and lost anyways? Was that just last night? Was I fully wanded but never below 70% and getting off 12 second heals with my robe with you chasing me the whole time? You tell me, I get so much action, remembering 1 of so many wins can be fuzzy.

Any kills to post? You've appeared in the blog a few times and I hear Thrilla's got another solo snipe on you in crypt that's going up soon. Show off your skills, use the thread to prove to people you've actually killed us back once. We all love killshots.

karsten
11-29-2012, 11:28 PM
remember today in sebilis, basically all day?

remember porting out in ct after you saw me coming for you 1v1?

remember your group including thrilla eating fuck after he blew his entire conflag wand on me and then dying to mobs?

remember 9000 BTUs?

karsten
11-29-2012, 11:29 PM
also, yeah i have kills, I also have central air conditioning

Herb9
11-29-2012, 11:34 PM
Heard from your pal that you were madder than he's ever seen you since that CT we stole 2 nights ago. Shame all you have to talk about is losses and moral victories.

Is where people go to see what's really going on.

karsten
11-29-2012, 11:38 PM
you do realize your guild is getting polesmoked in pvp recently by a bunch of people with essentially no raid loot, right? those aren't moral victories, those are tangible victories

also i genuinely think you have no idea what you're talking about after your last post, due to the fact that I was 9000% asleep during ct or w/e the last two days. enjoying the fuck out of my aircon, get with it dawg

Herb9
11-29-2012, 11:43 PM
you do realize your guild is getting polesmoked in pvp recently by a bunch of people with essentially no raid loot, right? those aren't moral victories, those are tangible victories

also i genuinely think you have no idea what you're talking about after your last post, due to the fact that I was 9000% asleep during ct or w/e the last two days. enjoying the fuck out of my aircon, get with it dawg

Staying up to post at 4:41am after being spanked all night, losing Sebilis daytimes to Johnny repeatedly, losing CT week after week after clearing the zone for us, and you lost your favorite frenchy this week and you're not mad? oh you mad bro.

karsten
11-29-2012, 11:44 PM
oh man

so very luls

please don't edit that last post

Herb9
11-29-2012, 11:48 PM
oh man

so very luls

please don't edit that last post

Thanks for being a fan. Scroll back the 22 pages of this thread to see the club you've joined. One of many to complain and hate and die repeatedly and offer up no killshots of your own in response. Feed into the phenomena that is the:

Dacbane Sixx
11-30-2012, 12:18 AM
http://i43.tinypic.com/14kb85h.jpg

Dacbane Sixx
11-30-2012, 12:18 AM
http://i41.tinypic.com/15mjkgo.jpg

fiegi 2.5
11-30-2012, 12:26 AM
also, yeah i have kills, I also have central air conditioning

gotta admit I:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m70rswau7k1qjmddlo1_500.gif

Herb9
11-30-2012, 12:30 AM
Several Smallmee kills been in the album and on the blog for ages. Directly lead to him quitting. I'm glad to see he's still a fan and using the thread for what was stated in the OP. Too insignificant to bother linking his deaths but the stats on the views are there for all to see.

Thanks for the bumps, record up to 300-5, most documented pvp anywhere from the winners perspective on R99 at:

Dacbane Sixx
11-30-2012, 01:04 AM
Clearly, you are a sociopath.

Smedy
11-30-2012, 03:21 AM
Having 8000 BTU's can blow up your ego and make you delusional dogs, real life proof right here

Herb9
11-30-2012, 10:44 AM
Enjoy the mad I've inspired in the quitters guys, my thread brings em back again and again to reveal how bitter they are about being run off R99.

Herb9
12-02-2012, 10:03 AM
Thrilla doin big things in December's first update:

Herb9
12-07-2012, 09:27 AM
Winning.

Proof. (http://red99graveyard.blogspot.com/)

Be a winner. (http://nihilumguild.com/)

fiegi 2.5
12-07-2012, 03:03 PM
bumping w/o an update. not fucking cool

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/c/9/c992c_ORIG-head_shaking_no.gif

s1ckness
12-07-2012, 03:25 PM
<3

heartbrand
12-07-2012, 03:30 PM
bumping w/o an update. not fucking cool

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/c/9/c992c_ORIG-head_shaking_no.gif

props for the image, that was the game after the jkidd trade I think

Akim
12-08-2012, 06:52 AM
i love your website, very hip and so well coded.
thank you for all the dedication to us, your admirers.
you're so popular. skype us & we'll talk for days about your raw talent & vision.

Akim
12-08-2012, 06:58 AM
i love your website, very hip and so well coded.
thank you for all the dedication to us, your admirers.
you're so popular. skype us & we'll talk for days about your raw talent & vision.

how many hours did it all take . I know I'll be using you as a life coach to success and fame.
pm me xo

Herb9
12-09-2012, 04:53 PM
Huge blog update (http://red99graveyard.blogspot.com/) today! Johnny continues to rack up the kills.

a brief excerpt:
Johnny heads into seb on solo mission yet again, this time he finds Miria and Sootwulf. After all the 1v5, 1v6, and 1v12's Johnny has been through, a 1v2 is a breeze. Miria down.
http://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q597/r99graveyard/Jmiria1.jpg

Enjoy!

greenkrak2
12-09-2012, 08:00 PM
EVEN THO UR A FAG I STILL ENJOY UR BLOG

8000 BTUS IN UR FACE ******

SamwiseRed
12-10-2012, 01:05 PM
hmm so rogue your rogue hit 54 in 2 days played. harrison would be mad.

You won't have to level. You hit 50 in 2 days if it's a faggot-ass recreation of vztz.

Server was a joke. Banned? Back in 48 hours.

fiegi 2.5
12-10-2012, 03:16 PM
that steel golem looks like a hot spot

Smedy
12-11-2012, 03:40 AM
rogues backstabbing for 1100 in shit kunark gear, totally classic

Charlton Heston
12-11-2012, 03:43 AM
looks like rusty dagger

Cwall
12-11-2012, 05:01 AM
rogues backstabbing for 1100 in shit kunark gear, totally classic

lol everyone on LoZ bitched about rogues backstabbing for half that amount

Jenni D
12-11-2012, 06:18 AM
#foreveralone

SamwiseRed
12-11-2012, 11:20 AM
#foreveralone

no joke, your blog has nothing about sneaking women upstairs past mom to partake in some intense immersion with 8000 btus keeping everything cool. i feel bad man, this server truely is your life. I wont troll you man but if you want to talk about it i am here.

Herb9
12-11-2012, 11:23 AM
Thanks for the bumps and for being fans.

SamwiseRed
12-11-2012, 11:40 AM
im more a pal concerned for your life. hit me up in pm if you want to talk about it.

Vile
12-11-2012, 11:42 AM
wonder what all these pals do for a living

Herb9
12-11-2012, 12:12 PM
wonder what all these pals do for a living

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/217/boardsncharts.jpg

something too complicated and risky for most people to try. 10k-16k since I swept the account at the beginning of the month. its stupid easy to have ice in your veins when you rush in 1v12 to kill people when you are used to putting your paycheck on the line every day. spot forex + russel, s&p, and dow futures, with the dx and my own system of indicators.

Kraftwerk
12-11-2012, 12:33 PM
U989694 is that the account # u tried to cover up?

IB gives you an encryption card used for your account anyways that you need to verify with everytime you login. Unless he had that turned off, I always used it but I'm paranoid. IB is pretty good about security, the U number wouldn't really help you pull anything out since you would need to log in or verify identity for withdrawals.

Bamzal Sherbet
12-11-2012, 12:34 PM
ya already deleted the comment thx tho

Vile
12-11-2012, 12:57 PM
http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/217/boardsncharts.jpg

something too complicated and risky for most people to try. 10k-16k since I swept the account at the beginning of the month. its stupid easy to have ice in your veins when you rush in 1v12 to kill people when you are used to putting your paycheck on the line every day. spot forex + russel, s&p, and dow futures, with the dx and my own system of indicators.

lol.

Herb9
12-11-2012, 01:17 PM
IB gives you an encryption card used for your account anyways that you need to verify with everytime you login. Unless he had that turned off, I always used it but I'm paranoid. IB is pretty good about security, the U number wouldn't really help you pull anything out since you would need to log in or verify identity for withdrawals.

Yeah, he's right. I hastily hid some of the acct info but its impossible for you to use it, or even glean the login from it. I keep the security card on my person, so you'd have to come meet me face to face to get at my wealth.

IB isn't just pretty good about security, nobody who reads these boards has any modicum of a chance of ever hacking anything about this.

The U number simply identifies that I'm a real user with real USD, not a SIM trader.
Good post Kraftwerk and good luck netting pips.

karsten
12-11-2012, 01:23 PM
how much is all that money worth after conversion to BTUs though

Herb9
12-11-2012, 01:26 PM
how much is all that money worth after conversion to BTUs though

I laughed :) wish you'd ever killed me even once so our arguments would be less 1 sided.

karsten
12-11-2012, 01:33 PM
:)

you have more gate pots than the rest of the server combined though

fiegi 2.5
12-11-2012, 01:51 PM
OJ is RL Gordon Gekko