Edgar
10-20-2012, 06:04 PM
59 Epic-Male Human-Bard with VP sword
Jboots
Peg Cloak
OT Hammer

Most other gear is missing
I have all the info for the account

PM offers - plat only. I'm out of the loop on currencys and item values.
---------------------------------------

I will come out and say that this is for the account with Fisch the bard.

Back story:

I bought the account early in the summer. At the time I was getting really burned out. Needless to say the account didn't help me get back into the game. I also found out how much I sucked at being a bard.

I will also note for the record that the original owner of Fisch was in TMO, and it didn't end well between the two parties. Someone may or may not post about it.

To my understanding TMO let Fisch have some items (drop-able and non drop-able before he "earned it".) Fisch claimed that he had put in a large amount of time to tracking.

In the end I believe the main issue was TMO wanted the trade-able gear back.

----------------------------

Any rate, I didn't know that had happen before I bought the account, but it didn't matter to me. I had no plans to apply to TMO or any raiding guilds. The original Fisch gave me all his info, and I have full control of both accounts. I'm the only one who has owned the account since the original, and it has not been played since back in May when I quit.

I tried to sell the account around that time, but I got busy with summer and it just didn't work out.

I just wanted to be up front about the character and history.

SirAlvarex
10-20-2012, 06:27 PM
So sad to see a Bard epic go to waste :(

Good luck on the resale! The sh*t storm that the original sale started might hurt your chances of selling it.

Edgar
10-20-2012, 07:59 PM
lol, glad to see your still playing in some kind of form.

Edgar
10-21-2012, 10:39 AM

Edgar
10-21-2012, 02:18 PM

Edgar
10-21-2012, 09:43 PM

Calabee
10-22-2012, 02:20 PM
eh, i'd buy it if i was richer, just to delete it and be the only guildless epiced bard ^.^

Edgar
10-23-2012, 01:01 AM
The buyer will have to get in a guild, so you can have that title back!

Edgar
10-23-2012, 01:55 PM
Sale closing Wednesday at 7:00PM EST

Current Offer: 200k
B/O: 250k