PDA

View Full Version : New player looking for friends

Roman
10-20-2012, 06:03 PM
Hi. Just started a char here with a friend and wondering if there is anyone else that is new that would like to level up together for a while.

huggies
10-23-2012, 07:15 PM
no such thing as friends here but hilarious post

i once had a guy in ffxi ask me to be his friend , just to troll him i said ok , he said now that we were officially friends we need to go do fun stuff together , went went like 1 zone over and started to exp and he literally thought we were real friends

i let him talk for a while and then i could take it , i started making fun of him and he realized i wasnt serious and he flipped out , he flipped out like you have no idea , then he logged off and never logged back in again

some sick puppies out there , but for real people will shit on you on this server i guarantee it.

TangerineSky
10-23-2012, 07:28 PM
message klaatu or attillah in game and ill help ya out boss

Dragonzord
10-24-2012, 12:59 PM
no such thing as friends here but hilarious post

i once had a guy in ffxi ask me to be his friend , just to troll him i said ok , he said now that we were officially friends we need to go do fun stuff together , went went like 1 zone over and started to exp and he literally thought we were real friends

i let him talk for a while and then i could take it , i started making fun of him and he realized i wasnt serious and he flipped out , he flipped out like you have no idea , then he logged off and never logged back in again

some sick puppies out there , but for real people will shit on you on this server i guarantee it.

you son of a bitch, you said we were friends. fuk u

Stasis01
10-24-2012, 01:27 PM
you can find pals to lvl with - but definitely not on these forums, this is tallon zek times type cesspool of awsome.