PDA

View Full Version : New to Project1999

memphistwo
10-14-2012, 08:40 PM
Hello all,

I am new to project1999 and am coming from LiveEQ. Me and my fiance are a bit tired of paying the subs and playing catch-up, so we figured this would be a good place to start. I have a few questions though regarding the server and its content, etc.

1. Are Warriors sufficient tanks here?

2. Will any of the other expansion be released (is this a progression type server?)

3. How can my fiance and I play on this server together? Whenever one of us is logged on, the other one cannot login - why is this so?

Thanks guys, I hope to continue playing here as it seems like a tight-knit place.

Tecmos Deception
10-14-2012, 08:53 PM
Warriors are sufficient tanks, yes. They are basically the ONLY tank for "raid" mobs like gods and dragons. They work fine in every other situation you want a tank, but they can struggle to keep aggro compared to shadow knights and paladins.

Velious will be on here eventually, then maybe custom development content... but that'd be at least 2 years off probably.

You can play together after you get an IP exemption. Read the library/stickies/etc.

rafaone
10-15-2012, 05:30 AM
Just as Tecmos said, warriors are the main choice in High End raiding, but thats when they manage to get the correct proc weapons and gear, in the meanwhile SK and even PAL have better aggro management. But Yes Warriors are the main tank.

I think Velius is a year from here and from there we can only speculate, for IP exemtiom, go to the same name forum.

Good luck and see you in game!! ;)