PDA

View Full Version : another emo post

mitic
10-10-2012, 02:28 PM
my interest in playing on red is going down on a daily basis for me, which is ok and happens in every game after some time or years playing it.

but the fact, that i know the reasons WHY iam losing the interest of playing on it anoys me to some degree since i would realy like to keep playin red.

sirken asking about what we want was an important step after months of no changes with one guild piling up dragon loot for over half a year (and still doing it). but still, this was 1 month (!) ago and there are no changes or new directions yet and i rly dont understand why.

Cwall
10-10-2012, 02:29 PM
i called it when he made that thread

amelinda did the same thing and there was no followup at all except "i'm talking to them"

bullshit like that and rogean posting once every 8 months for some reason convinces people that there's hope that the staff might some day give a shit

heartbrand
10-10-2012, 02:33 PM
There are lots of annoying things about this server, in no specific order:

1) GM decisions are still mind boggling, the banning of Tunak for mouthing off to a GM is retarded when it could've been handled much easier, the slap on the wrists that some in the opposing guild have received, the fact that banned cheater toons are ever unbanned, the fact that the same people are allowed to spam OOC night in and night out for the sole purpose of trolling.

2) Patches take way too long to happen

3) Our opinion on things has been asked 1000x but almost nothing ever changes

4) The population is low

Having said all that, it's STILL fun here, there's two guilds now that are doing content for the first time ever. Yes, red dawn is behind, but that doesn't mean we can't ever compete it means we gotta keep gearing and leveling up. I've been having fun doing that (with the exception of the dumb RL shit some people want to bring to the table). While there are issues with this server which I mentioned at the end of the day I've been able to log in and still have fun with pals. Do I wish there was more pop? Absolutely. Do I wish GM decisions made more sense? Yes. Do I wish patches occurred more frequently? Yes. But none of that is really preventing me from having a fun experience at the end of the day it's just stopping it from being better. /shrug

Cwall
10-10-2012, 02:36 PM
need GMs without fragile egos

"HOW DARE YOU TELL ME HOW CORRUPT I AM??? ENJOY YOUR BAN"

free smallmee

rip

fiegi 2.5
10-10-2012, 02:37 PM
server is thriving

Cwall
10-10-2012, 02:39 PM
supreme was saying that i'm chuck in ooc last night

can you believe that?

heartbrand
10-10-2012, 02:40 PM
need GMs without fragile egos

"HOW DARE YOU TELL ME HOW CORRUPT I AM??? ENJOY YOUR BAN"

free smallmee

rip

smallmee was cool, btw rip smallmee he died in real life to drug OD, but I mean the guy spammed FUK U FAGGOT GM's like 30x in a row in ooc, got booted to login screen, came back, did it again.

Cwall
10-10-2012, 02:41 PM
did he really die?

oh man

;_;

rip

fiegi 2.5
10-10-2012, 02:47 PM
supreme was saying that i'm chuck in ooc last night

can you believe that?

wtf???

and farty it ain't nice trollin about ppl dying

Cwall
10-10-2012, 02:48 PM
pls don't play with my heart

T_______T

heartbrand
10-10-2012, 02:49 PM
dunno Slathar came on last night and said Smallmee died from oxy OD or some shit

fiegi 2.5
10-10-2012, 02:50 PM
must be true then

Cwall
10-10-2012, 02:51 PM
slathar bastion of truth and honor

heartbrand
10-10-2012, 02:51 PM

Greegon
10-10-2012, 04:21 PM
my interest in playing on red is going down on a daily basis for me, which is ok and happens in every game after some time or years playing it.

but the fact, that i know the reasons WHY iam losing the interest of playing on it anoys me to some degree since i would realy like to keep playin red.

sirken asking about what we want was an important step after months of no changes with one guild piling up dragon loot for over half a year (and still doing it). but still, this was 1 month (!) ago and there are no changes or new directions yet and i rly dont understand why.

another one bites the dust... it's not surprising though, 0 attention paid here, can't even interrupt casting with duck lol.. wouldn't take much to show that some little shits are given :/ only reason people keep playing is that there's no viable alternatives

mitic
10-10-2012, 04:40 PM
a weight was just lifted from me some minutes ago, guess its going to be better on red from now on

fiegi 2.5
10-10-2012, 05:00 PM
server died in january

Tycko
10-10-2012, 05:22 PM
a weight was just lifted from me some minutes ago, guess its going to be better on red from now on

If you would be so kind and elaborate.

Tumdumm
10-10-2012, 05:50 PM

Cwall
10-10-2012, 05:57 PM
server died in january

server died when i went out of town for 3 days and came back to find no one to calfquest with

mitic
10-10-2012, 05:59 PM
If you would be so kind and elaborate.

ull see the next days

Dacbane XIV
10-12-2012, 04:26 PM