PDA

View Full Version : whatever happened to founding fathers

heartbrand
10-10-2012, 02:19 PM
I've seen guilds collapse but I've never seen that many people instantly disappear never to be seen from again like that, even holocaust has people from OG that still play today, but FF is like completely gone.

Cwall
10-10-2012, 02:26 PM
half of them play on LoZ
other half gone

fiegi 2.5
10-10-2012, 02:37 PM
ff #1 pvp guild

Awwalike
10-10-2012, 03:53 PM
1/2 of them in ur guild mclovin

BigSlip
10-10-2012, 04:00 PM
kind of like how some birds / sea animals migrate...

it was instinct that day bro

no really sure why tho

Takyn88
10-11-2012, 09:05 PM
cinda - deleted. jersey crew followed their glorious guild leader abysal into the abyss.. idk what happened tbh. was a fun run fighting in solb for a week over naggy. shout out to tombom, hollix, ezpk, bronkar, killuminati, deaf, hb, larsen and anyone else i missed from FF. good times.

Cwall
10-11-2012, 11:35 PM
tombom in my top 5 favorite box pals

Mornin
10-11-2012, 11:38 PM
damn takyn... no love... fuck

greenkrak2
10-12-2012, 12:20 AM
in that week leading up to FF departure we fuckin destroyed nihi everyday for a week basically

spent like 10hrs a day playin this shitty game then everyone jus quit bc fighting nihilum was an excercise in futility as they never accepted their defeat and basically was a never ending battle with us failing to naggy but at the same time whoopin nihilums ass

after that ppl just burnt the fuc out

wasnt fun anymore really and i think the lame ass PVE just killed it

at least in my awesome opinion

fiegi 2.5
10-12-2012, 12:53 AM
^^ this fella is spot on

beating nihilum in pvp was pointless, they would just keep coming back with more and more - unless you and 10 other ppl can devote 20 hours a day to this, you were never going to deter them. my hats off to them I guess???

Kilbur
10-12-2012, 01:39 AM
Ya pretty much when nihilum would lose 1 or 2 stayed on just to fuck with us.. Train is, dispel our tank to wipe us etc... So relentless... Didn't matter if they got shit stomped in pvp. WE WERE NOT TAKING THEIR DRAGON!!!!

Takyn88
10-12-2012, 12:54 PM
damn takyn... no love... fuck

much love to you, vizcount, and the wizard pal of vizcount i cant remem his name! too many drugs at that point in muh life! :)

Takyn88
10-12-2012, 12:57 PM
Tombom was the superior player out of u two on loz

Yep. Tom was a good pal. Who are you again? confirmed hater / faggot obviosly

Zereh
10-12-2012, 12:59 PM
in that week leading up to FF departure we fuckin destroyed nihi everyday for a week basically

LOL Yeah, that's why you left. Going out as heroes.

BigSlip
10-12-2012, 01:00 PM
Zereh u guys got pwnt daily.

Zereh
10-12-2012, 01:10 PM
mmhm

goalie
10-12-2012, 02:15 PM
cinda - deleted. jersey crew followed their glorious guild leader abysal into the abyss.. idk what happened tbh. was a fun run fighting in solb for a week over naggy. shout out to tombom, hollix, ezpk, bronkar, killuminati, deaf, hb, larsen and anyone else i missed from FF. good times.

o hi

a lot of us played on LOZ, we pvpd every single night, it was really fun, but seems to have died there, and lately whenever i check vent, no on is there.

Feels bad man.

Nirgon
10-12-2012, 02:17 PM
I find your continued sense of pvp skill rather amusing.

http://i48.tinypic.com/28c0zls.jpg

I even got to one shot this non factor. Thought nothing of it at the time, who knew you'd get such a mouth on you?

Haha.

Nirgon
10-12-2012, 02:19 PM
^

Double dipped the chip there, 2 slains in one pic.

I think resists, mage bolts, npcs dual wielding (like dragons) that shouldn't are all beyond the realm of fixable here. Item loot maybe not even possible to implement even though the guys on the Lucid Vision server were able to do so years ago.

vinaden
10-12-2012, 02:20 PM
hi

vinaden
10-12-2012, 02:21 PM
wrong post

kprobe
10-15-2012, 05:16 AM
FF, good times.

kprobe
10-15-2012, 05:24 AM
forgot this is in rant & flames, can't edit.

What I meant to add was:
I don't know about the others, but for me I've kind of burned out. I don't see this server getting back to the Holo/Nihi contest or FF/Nihi contest peak again, lots of solid peeps that used to be there and made it fun, aren't here anymore.

Without the gravy, there are now just more productive things to do, and some chose to do them.

That said I'll peek into my SS archive and see if I can't post some vids/pics, should be a good one of Holo stomping Nihi.

Feniggles
10-17-2012, 08:57 AM
Vinaden Necromancer Vallon Zek <Prophets> <Silent Souls> <Mercenaries of Death>

Mercenaries of Darkness? :P

Dullah
10-17-2012, 10:35 AM

You don't even believe that.

You guys had a couple of good fights against a skeleton crew consisting largely of new recruits. They started batphoning pvp and myself and other logged off Tera and D3 and destroyed you with equal and lesser numbers. Corpse camped your entire guild in lavastorm for 4 hours and you never logged back in.

Just to set the record straight...

Takyn88
10-17-2012, 11:13 AM
You don't even believe that.

You guys had a couple of good fights against a skeleton crew consisting largely of new recruits. They started batphoning pvp and myself and other logged off Tera and D3 and destroyed you with equal and lesser numbers. Corpse camped your entire guild in lavastorm for 4 hours and you never logged back in.

Just to set the record straight...

Destin you were always one of the first splatted in mass pvp. You and Hector were walking Ice comet spammers who were useless in pvp

bamzal
10-17-2012, 11:15 AM
They started batphoning pvp
hahhahahahaahaaa

heartbrand
10-17-2012, 11:29 AM
Destin you were always one of the first splatted in mass pvp. You and Hector were walking Ice comet spammers who were useless in pvp

This is why I've had Destin on ignore for about three weeks now. The guy lives in a fantasy universe. He came back on day 4 or day 5, I forget which, the night that we didn't have many people log on (what a shocker on a week night after 3-4 nights of staying up till 3am trying to get an attempt @ naggy), but we tried to PVP anyway even with lesser numbers. I remember it vividly, it took place mainly in lavastorm by the nek/LS zone line. w/e this shit happened months ago @ this point tho what's done is done, you guys won that day, that's fine there's nothing wrong with winning with more numbers, but let's not act like you guys weren't stomped for 3-4 nights in a row with 18-22 members, including one epic awesome reallllly fun mass pvp fight in tranix's room that was equal numbers that resulted in an almost flawless victory for FF (you weren't there pal), but keep hanging on to that 18 v 8 you won in lavastorm bro.

heartbrand
10-17-2012, 11:35 AM
http://imageshack.us/a/img853/6398/60686629.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/853/60686629.jpg/)

http://imageshack.us/a/img594/1240/56117695.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/594/56117695.jpg/)

http://imageshack.us/a/img23/5523/48805151.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/23/48805151.jpg/)

http://imageshack.us/a/img560/328/85970496.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/560/85970496.jpg/)

heartbrand
10-17-2012, 11:37 AM
Mellow's a cool dude, but man did he get ass raped first everytime:

http://imageshack.us/a/img528/5827/99119095.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/528/99119095.jpg/)

http://imageshack.us/a/img820/5338/83937995.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/820/83937995.jpg/)

heartbrand
10-17-2012, 11:39 AM
We also had that fun battle in West Karana which was another flawless victory during that time period but I didn't take screenshots of it, you guys blew up too quickly

Takyn88
10-17-2012, 11:50 AM
We also had that fun battle in West Karana which was another flawless victory during that time period but I didn't take screenshots of it, you guys blew up too quickly

give me a char to play pal

heartbrand
10-17-2012, 11:52 AM
give me a char to play pal

Tyrionn for sell to a good home, your cousin said he's bored of EQ

Nirgon
10-17-2012, 12:01 PM
Heartbrand there's no slain messages, stop Wolframming it up

heartbrand
10-17-2012, 12:20 PM
the slain messages aren't next to the corpses since it happened during battle and I don't rly care enough to crop that shit sorry

Takyn88
10-17-2012, 12:26 PM
the slain messages aren't next to the corpses since it happened during battle and I don't rly care enough to crop that shit sorry

Yea it was close to a flawless for FF. Troriste knows nothing about pvp and had everyone assisting on me. Strafe running is obviously too much for their melee to handle and they never got me past 70% and were all picked off by the OG FFs

Nirgon
10-17-2012, 12:35 PM
I mean those corpses are still very warm from the timers but you gotta get us some better shit than that man. It's got no bite, no soul.

Supreme
10-17-2012, 12:59 PM
So this is how you encite Nihilum to leave you alone and let you have some raid targets...

Smartz.

heartbrand
10-17-2012, 01:10 PM
You take things WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too personally if a few slain pics from fucking February or March piss you off

Nirgon
10-17-2012, 01:12 PM
I mean, I'd come after you for posting that too if I was them

Takyn88
10-17-2012, 01:21 PM
come at me supreme

heartbrand
10-17-2012, 01:24 PM
I mean, I'd come after you for posting that too if I was them

The intent of these pictures wasn't to incite or mock or anything. It's a response to Destin who says we got stomped or something 8 months ago. None of this has any bearing on the current state of the server. Guys take shit too serious man lighten up, we get stomped in seb all the time, and sometimes we fight back as well. Everyone needs to just have fun man. Cinda hit me up in PM for rogue talk.

Nirgon
10-17-2012, 01:26 PM
To incur Destin's ire is to incur much recruiting in guild chat to come get you.

Hopefully for your sake he doesn't get 7 other people to come with him for your ass.

heartbrand
10-17-2012, 01:36 PM
Destin is a good player, there are plenty of good players in Nihilum. I just wanted to set the record straight about what happened back then, heck even Mendan made a thread congratulating us for rolling his guild.

Dullah
10-17-2012, 02:03 PM

Ya, go ahead and post those screenshots you don't have.

Dragonzord
10-17-2012, 02:56 PM
You won't find SS because he wasn't there lol

TangerineSky
10-17-2012, 05:05 PM
http://imageshack.us/a/img560/328/85970496.jpg[/IMG] (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/560/85970496.jpg/)

dont post pictures of battle in a drug induced coma curled up in a corner after he sniffed 1/3 of nihilums RMT net worth in nose candy and pass it off as a pvp shot.

bamzal
10-17-2012, 07:33 PM
binders full of women!

huggies
10-17-2012, 08:07 PM
im mitt romney and i approved this message

huggies
10-17-2012, 08:09 PM
HB Still has tips on

heres a tip , turn off tips before you post pvp screens that show no pvp

Stasis01
10-18-2012, 12:41 AM
Checkraise basically SSing my KSs from that solb fight, rettiwalk/battle for sure - maybe not Mellow. Got Rettiwalk twice that day if I remember correctly.

Either way FF sad story of bitter people like the rest of the scrubs that have graced Red99, cool guys although it really doesnt take much for me to get along with you - but refusing to work with cast or gongshow or whatever the fuck they were saying at the time making working with them next to impossible makes me think thank god I dont have to play with them. Holding grudges in EQ while superior players are shitting on you = probably more frustrating than the resist code.

Stasis01
10-18-2012, 12:42 AM
Oh yeah and the day were losing to Nihilum in Lavastorm - we regroup in SRO get even numbers FINALLY, and friedchicken kicks xant from vent and starts some oldschool grudge of getting shit on by xant on vztz - hilarious. Resulting in all holos logging and counting that night of pvp as a loss - this thread maken me rage just thinken about those fuckers.

heartbrand
10-18-2012, 01:11 AM
Gotta admit I got a chuckle knowing how mad andis / abysal / friedchicken were when we logged =)

Supreme
10-18-2012, 09:58 AM
I will not lie, there was no love between alot of in Nihilum from Blue99. I knew Nizzar from back in the Legacy of Steel days on Nameless (and could barely stand him then). I also could not stand Rallyd. To this day i often put Mellowyellow on mute in TS3.

But in the end it is about what is more important. Being pissed about old shit or looking forward and winning. There are ALOT of people with the ability to lead. Nizzar simply has the desire AND the ability. As a result we all give lead to hime and choose to follow.

If you have a group that does not choose to follow you then you will not ever succeed.

I really wished that it would have worked out..people swallow their prides and egos to unite against the "competition". You guys really do not know just HOW close some nights we were on the brink of collapse. But Nizzar perservered and kept leading the charge even with diminished numbers. Then Uprising split and we got the bulk and it reinvigorated us and Nizzar to push forward.

My advice would be to stop swinging at all these pitches in the dirt. Do not worry about what others think or say. Do not subscribe to the drama. If you log on, lead raids, distribute loot and log off, people will respect you because you are getting the job done.

heartbrand
10-18-2012, 10:24 AM
I will not lie, there was no love between alot of in Nihilum from Blue99. I knew Nizzar from back in the Legacy of Steel days on Nameless (and could barely stand him then). I also could not stand Rallyd. To this day i often put Mellowyellow on mute in TS3.

But in the end it is about what is more important. Being pissed about old shit or looking forward and winning. There are ALOT of people with the ability to lead. Nizzar simply has the desire AND the ability. As a result we all give lead to hime and choose to follow.

If you have a group that does not choose to follow you then you will not ever succeed.

I really wished that it would have worked out..people swallow their prides and egos to unite against the "competition". You guys really do not know just HOW close some nights we were on the brink of collapse. But Nizzar perservered and kept leading the charge even with diminished numbers. Then Uprising split and we got the bulk and it reinvigorated us and Nizzar to push forward.

My advice would be to stop swinging at all these pitches in the dirt. Do not worry about what others think or say. Do not subscribe to the drama. If you log on, lead raids, distribute loot and log off, people will respect you because you are getting the job done.

If only more people took this advice on this server.

heartbrand
10-18-2012, 10:33 AM
Bidding DKP system best loot system.

bamzal
10-18-2012, 10:42 AM
ya i lead the charge and people stayed clicked on me whole fight

Nirgon
10-18-2012, 10:54 AM
Lol all this

Dullah
10-18-2012, 10:58 AM
ya i lead the charge and people stayed clicked on me whole fight

A good tank dies in pvp.

Vile
10-18-2012, 12:13 PM
A good tank dies in pvp.

heh

Cwall
10-18-2012, 12:28 PM
Lol? Talking about respect in a video game and a pvp server. Nobody respects nizzar not even u. I was spammed with wows after every loot decision and u even raged in vent and logged off for like a month after they gave cof to ordaga over u. Its pixels or nothing and u know it.

gotta respect a man who spends 16 hours every day for a year playing everquest while simultaneously doing a sweet trick in his wheelchair every time he gets a tstaff proc

Nirgon
10-18-2012, 12:39 PM
I woulda gave the CoF to Ordaga instead of old ogre face also

Cwall
10-18-2012, 12:41 PM
me too supreme is a worthless faggot

huggies
10-18-2012, 12:48 PM
I will not lie, i want nizzars cock right in my mouth and ass , i cant tell you how many nights i lay awake thinking about his thick cock and how i want it in my mouth. We take farming pixels so seriousley and we spend all our RMT Money on sex lube so nizzar can coin us while we nibble pillows. I hug his nuts like turrets in league of legends i am the nuts.

too emotionally invested in dead emu of 12 year old game

you cant take your loots with you

Takyn88
10-18-2012, 01:34 PM
still waiting on some eq info so i may slay the evil zerg. RIP CINDA

Supreme
10-18-2012, 03:52 PM
Lol? Talking about respect in a video game and a pvp server. Nobody respects nizzar not even u. I was spammed with wows after every loot decision and u even raged in vent and logged off for like a month after they gave cof to ordaga over u. Its pixels or nothing and u know it.

Rettiwalk you are an ignorant nobody.

If NOBODY respects Nizzar then how has he been able to achieve what has been done on a "dead" server in both PVP and PVE?

*IF* you were spammed with vows(sp?) after ever loot decision then why did you not ultimately receive a scimitar etc? Because you PLAYED every raid and EARNED it.

Yep i was pissed...yet when i looked at the numbers (it was recorded) he actually did have a higher raid % and EARNED the Cloak...not I. And as for "logged for a month" you know this to be an utter lie.

Really you sound like a jealous broad anymore. I always knew you would flake out and become part of the dead and defeated. Many times i had to defend the decision to RECRUIT you to those that wanted to see your suckass, crybaby attitude removed.

Thanks for doing it for me.

Nirgon
10-18-2012, 04:17 PM
Supreme scored an insanely higher number of points by actually addressing this issue and being honest for once and answering directly for what he is accused of doing.

However, you were still called out for your looty ways which I would maintain as valid. My first spotting of Supreme in game was rubi bp, mithril arms/legs and Skarlon sword and he couldn't have been over like 30 at the time. Mains still needed this gear. Sup.

Supreme
10-18-2012, 05:31 PM
Supreme scored an insanely higher number of points by actually addressing this issue and being honest for once and answering directly for what he is accused of doing.

However, you were still called out for your looty ways which I would maintain as valid. My first spotting of Supreme in game was rubi bp, mithril arms/legs and Skarlon sword and he couldn't have been over like 30 at the time. Mains still needed this gear. Sup.

That should be a good point. Nizzar and Rallyd set aside their egos and prides to help me level and fight against Holocaust.

Ogre SK pre-kunark on a PVP server leveling solo was rough (for me anyways).

Nirgon
10-18-2012, 05:38 PM
Rallyd total pos dude, you right on dat homie.

Dragonzord
10-18-2012, 06:04 PM
Lulz Sect down?

http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/18/us/internet-troll-apology/index.html?hpt=hp_c1

Nirgon
10-18-2012, 06:10 PM
He "went down" a long time ago when it was revealed he was trying to garner the attention of EverQuest playing males by pretending to be a female on the internet.

fiegi 2.5
10-19-2012, 09:55 AM
Rettiwalk you are an ignorant nobody.

If NOBODY respects Nizzar then how has he been able to achieve what has been done on a "dead" server in both PVP and PVE?

*IF* you were spammed with vows(sp?) after ever loot decision then why did you not ultimately receive a scimitar etc? Because you PLAYED every raid and EARNED it.

Yep i was pissed...yet when i looked at the numbers (it was recorded) he actually did have a higher raid % and EARNED the Cloak...not I. And as for "logged for a month" you know this to be an utter lie.

Really you sound like a jealous broad anymore. I always knew you would flake out and become part of the dead and defeated. Many times i had to defend the decision to RECRUIT you to those that wanted to see your suckass, crybaby attitude removed.

Thanks for doing it for me.

this is serious bussiness

huggies
10-19-2012, 07:38 PM
I need cocks NOW NOW NOW Right in my ass please , does anyone have some cock ? im so emotionally invested in this dead crappy emu that i need to have my plug pulled.

hope i never meet people like this in life , cause you are one sick puppy , you and nizar dude