PDA

View Full Version : NPC Spawn Issue: Feerrott - Roror and his pet

Tanknstein
11-15-2009, 12:17 AM
saw this guy on track, and con red to me. looked him up and he's a lvl 49 named. To make sure I wasnt gonna bump into him I tried to track him down to see his location so I would know what spot to avoid.

But he's nowhere to be found. My guess is that he is under the world somewhere. track leading me into the water surrounding the enctrance to the temple of Cazic Thule. But I never did see him.

edit:
found him. he is indeed swimming in the water. staying in one spot. he should be relocated to dry land.

Somekid123
11-15-2009, 01:23 PM
Pretty sure he was stationary next to a few trees close to the water. I remember seeing him on track and my irl friend at the time said go talk to him, I did and died. I remember being very pist at him... i was only 11 at the time. :D

Tanknstein
11-16-2009, 02:18 AM
http://www.thecomputershow.com/computershow/reviews/everquestkunark.htm

read this after reading another post on these forums. it actually talks about this mob and its pathing. it talks about it roaming around.

emubird
11-16-2009, 02:18 PM
On our server, Roror paths into and out of the river, and sometimes he gets stuck in it until server resets.

Eccentricaa
08-15-2010, 11:53 AM
Yesterday, Roror was stationary in middle of south west fork of the river. He did not respond to hails, but I was able to complete the hand in.

I attempted to repeat the quest yesterday afternoon, and Roror was on track, and druid tracking showed him in the same place, in middle of the river, but there was no mob to be seen.

Checked again this morning, and same thing.. you see him on track, but mob is not standing where tracking shows him to be.

Eccentricaa
08-16-2010, 02:28 PM
** UPDATE **
Next day, Roror still under world. Loc neg 427.29, pos 602.62, neg 52.20 I can target Roror by typing out /target roror. One kind SK was able to sacrifice himself by sending pet on him, to try to pull him out. I saw his pet come out of the wall of the riverbank, kill the sk, and return thru the wall.