PDA

View Full Version : Auto-disconnect when idle at character screen disabled?

captainocd
10-04-2012, 09:46 AM
Perhaps this explains the inflated population numbers. If that's the case, then frankly, I think it's a brilliant idea to help attract players.

bamzal
10-04-2012, 10:18 AM
ya now i can leave it on char screen all day

karsten
10-04-2012, 10:36 AM
I find that it although it doesnt disconnect, when you leave it for a while and then try to log in you get booted

nilbog
10-04-2012, 10:39 AM
Nice and classic. Characters on select would spin until you were LD or re-entered the world.

I don't know of any underlying ideas behind this; it's just something that set right that once went wrong.

karsten
10-04-2012, 10:41 AM
yeah i remember how that used to be, char would spin and the classic compass would spin with you and then when you logged in it'd be right there

i remember the good ol days too nilbog ol pal

BigSlip
10-04-2012, 01:30 PM
dayum

Woodcon Valor
10-04-2012, 01:39 PM
Perhaps this explains the inflated population numbers..

First off, population numbers arent INFLATED., just because your trying to troll subtely doesnt make it less obvious to me and the others. Population is THRIVING i think you meant to say and it has nothing to do with the fact that you can stay logged in at character select so just stop

Sigleaf
10-04-2012, 01:43 PM
First off, population numbers arent INFLATED., just because your trying to troll subtely doesnt make it less obvious to me and the others. Population is THRIVING i think you meant to say and it has nothing to do with the fact that you can stay logged in at character select so just stop

Lol

Gustoo
10-04-2012, 02:21 PM
I just need the correct music to go along with the login screen, and the correct old style login screen. That used to play constantly when I was away from my computer haha.

captainocd
10-05-2012, 09:38 AM

Calm down, sir. It's just a word. Everything is relative.