PDA

View Full Version : Eqemu log in problem

HawkMasterson1999
10-04-2012, 07:23 AM
I havn't logged into my emu account in like 2 years. I wasn't even sure what my username was so I had the info sent to my email. I went to log in but anytime i try to post or change my profile i get this message... "you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

Why wouldn't i have sufficient privileges? Why might my account be disabled? any help?

Tecmos Deception
10-04-2012, 07:25 AM
I think I had this problem ages ago when I first made an eqemu account too. Something about people who used certain email servers to register needed activation from an admin before they could log in or something?

But yeah, if you google the issue you will find solutions faster than posting on here, I'm sure.

HawkMasterson1999
10-04-2012, 07:40 AM
I've read about it but I don't think this is my problem. I confirmed my account years ago. They didn't send me any new confirmation links. I checked the spam box too.

HawkMasterson1999
10-04-2012, 07:51 AM
also, i wouldn't even be asking here but I can't post in the eqemu forums. I double checked my email and there is no confirmation email.

HawkMasterson1999
10-04-2012, 10:15 AM
I switched emails and got my confirmation. Now I'm having an all new problem. Go figure. Your advice got my one step closer though. Thanks.