PDA

View Full Version : 'Life's hard. It's even harder when you're stupid

Rooster_Cogburn
09-29-2012, 12:59 PM
Am I stupid enough to saddle back in to this shit? Is there room for a "30 something" OGR SK here, or will I be stuck soloing like I have for the last "30 something" levels. Advice pls pals.

runlvlzero
09-29-2012, 02:14 PM
I know of a 23-28 ish sk (you wont be 30 very long with xp bonus's in)

You may have to wait a wave for the population to catch up with some new alts newbies.

I know of a lvl 11 ish ranger

a level 41 ranger who always cries because he refuses to join a big guild on his main (mad) expects people to dedicate a healer to him 24/7 cause he's a euro

Theres people out there, I got a wiz leveling up, I like to powerlevel and grind hard though so I might only catch you around 40 for a few levels sometime....

runlvlzero
09-29-2012, 02:15 PM
Probably one day I will roll another group support class, but dont hold your breath ;p hopin someone else carries the torch on a druid

need samwise v2.1

Rooster_Cogburn
10-04-2012, 08:47 PM
Well, spent the last couple nights sitting around LFG.

Any a) suggestions where I can get viable solo exp @ 30 as a untwinked SK?
b) help leveling, I have PP and such to offer.

gloinz
10-04-2012, 10:19 PM
as a lvl 31 paladin i rerolled into a wizard and made lvl 51 (optimal pvp level) quick as fuck
no hope as a hybrid brosky
only way to play this box solo is caster

Rooster_Cogburn
10-04-2012, 11:24 PM
as a lvl 31 paladin i rerolled into a wizard and made lvl 51 (optimal pvp level) quick as fuck
no hope as a hybrid brosky
only way to play this box solo is caster

Don't tell me that shit, all I want to do is PVP, but this SK been around since the minute server launched, refused to cave in to caster then, and now. Any suggestions where to solo @ 30? Or anyone want a rubi BP in exchange for some PLing?

Sigleaf
10-06-2012, 04:19 PM
33 Shaman here, message me in game and ill duo with you pretty much anywhere