PDA

View Full Version : something we don't say enough as a community

Woodcon Valor
09-28-2012, 11:55 PM
thank you to the staff, each and every one of you works very hard for no pay and creates this environment of enjoyment for us all to relive classic everquest :)

so lets have this thread be ALL ABOUT how much we appreciatte and thank the staff :)

you guys (and girls) do a wonderful job!

hagard
09-29-2012, 12:04 AM
thank u staff for putting on this project

YT would be a nice addition if ur time is not too limmited

Shrubwise
09-29-2012, 12:07 AM
I love you guys. All of you.

Except for Cast. That guy is just a jerk face.

Heavydrop
09-30-2012, 07:48 AM
thank you to the staff, each and every one of you works very hard for no pay and creates this environment of enjoyment for us all to relive classic everquest :)

so lets have this thread be ALL ABOUT how much we appreciatte and thank the staff :)

FansyTheBard
09-30-2012, 08:29 AM
Woodcon/cast/eqtrader stop trolling the forums, ty

Swish
09-30-2012, 08:42 AM

(PS - please don't shut our server down, I know it's quiet but we like it)

Fixed :D

bamzal
09-30-2012, 12:38 PM
thank u staff for putting on this project

YT would be a nice addition if ur time is not too limmited

im litterally forceing myself to not leave this orginization im trying to acomplish things

ahahahahahaha

Littlegyno 9.0
09-30-2012, 01:45 PM
server thriving.

Nirgon
09-30-2012, 02:21 PM
Sundawg is a useless developer and forum troll

runlvlzero
09-30-2012, 09:01 PM
Red99 were we appreciate all of our forum trolls and developers just the same. I like em. Its like having raisens in your muffins.

BigSlip
09-30-2012, 09:23 PM
id like to thank sundog personally for being such a useless faggot.

thanks

Herb9
10-03-2012, 05:02 PM
Huge thanks to Rogean and Sirken. I had a minor petition earlier today and Sirken was helpful and recommended I petition on the forums and the format I should use. I posted and within 4 hours Rogean warped onto my position in game and reimbursed the item I'd lost after checking the logs on the day I'd described.

Pretty awesome service for free. And It wasn't even necessary that they do it at all, I could have lived without it and would have stuck around, much appreciated.

ps blog is updated.

Woodcon Valor
10-03-2012, 07:28 PM
Huge thanks to Rogean and Sirken. I had a minor petition earlier today and Sirken was helpful and recommended I petition on the forums and the format I should use. I posted and within 4 hours Rogean warped onto my position in game and reimbursed the item I'd lost after checking the logs on the day I'd described.

Pretty awesome service for free. And It wasn't even necessary that they do it at all, I could have lived without it and would have stuck around, much appreciated.

ps blog is updated.

excellent post and your blog updates are GREAT very enjoyable reeding them

Dragonzord
10-04-2012, 10:49 PM

ps blog is updated.

I love blogs. Where can I find it? Green Ranger out.

Smedy
10-05-2012, 01:58 AM
Ya thanks
<rant> however fuck you to the guy who made FD not work on green fucking mobs, my hate for the "cock-a-trice" in overthere is overwhelming, these fucks won't leave me alone, they chase me with their cocks even though i play dead for 20 minutes, and they're fucking green
</rant>

Nirgon
10-05-2012, 11:59 AM
Trading a tstaff for a cobalt BP on a pvp server it what we call a very bad tactical decision.

But he IS jewish.

Nirgon
10-05-2012, 12:00 PM

ps blog is updated.

Also banned and of course they came to answer your petition in 4 hours, you're in Nihilum. The rest of the people wait until the end of time when the Lord Jesus Christ will come down from heaven, tell all of us that those petitions will never be answered and send the jews like Heartbrand straight to hell.

heartbrand
10-05-2012, 12:02 PM
Trolled by Woodcon now trolled by this. Yes I'm trading t staves for cobalt bps I'm sure. I understand that I'm leading the only guild on red other than nihilum to ever accomplish anything and that by doing so I saved the server from being 20 pop at peak like it was before, and that this makes the burn it down crew like cast mad. Oh well, keeper of souls down, spiroc lord next, u mad cast that red sever is THRIVING, o ya u def mad.

Nirgon
10-05-2012, 12:03 PM
Cast and Heartbrand going together like peas and carrots

heartbrand
10-05-2012, 12:04 PM
Also banned and of course they came to answer your petition in 4 hours, you're in Nihilum. The rest of the people wait until the end of time when the Lord Jesus Christ will come down from heaven, tell all of us that those petitions will never be answered and send the jews like Heartbrand straight to hell.

Religious prejudice doesn't suit you pal

Nirgon
10-05-2012, 12:07 PM
Well Jesus does have a bone to pick with you guys, those are facts not prejudice.

bamzal
10-05-2012, 12:17 PM
http://i.imgur.com/IgT7B.png

Sad to see you go

Nirgon
10-05-2012, 12:18 PM
Pvp forum deaths: 4

hijinks
10-06-2012, 01:23 PM
http://i.imgur.com/IgT7B.png

Sad to see you go

FREE HERB, HE CAN DO NO WRONG