PDA

View Full Version : This is not rants and flames.

runlvlzero
09-28-2012, 08:10 PM
http://i.imgur.com/RaqwC.jpg

This is not rants and flames.

Look at the same 4-6 posters all posting and replying in the same 4-6 threads.

RnF exists for this lulzy trolling. It is funny. Its good for the pvpers and the forum pvpers. It creates a reasonable amount of entertaining drama.

But its getting old. The negative affirmations "THIS IS NOT" are not working.

This is the general server bored. If you want your community to thrive and keep on thriving you need posative warm happy feelings.

This is a place to share victories, and stories of glorious battles.

This is a place for people to network and meet new friends.

This is a place to organize and mobilize for things we cannot accomplish alone.

This is a place for good sportsmanship.

This is a place to brainstorm and come up with creative fun new ideas.

Woodcon, Ames, Trollalts, tehrouh, harrison, and all the butthurts (MOST OF WHICH DO NOT EVEN PLAY ON THE BOX). I implore you to take it were it belongs.

http://www.project1999.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55

Respect your community and they might in turn start respecting you. Ever wonder why you sit alone at night with no groups and no chance of friendship except amoungst your enemies?

P.S. population back up to 61. So stop crying, man up, and pick a side. RD, Nihi, wear your <Flags> with fuckin pride. And stop crawling /anon

Woodcon Valor
09-28-2012, 08:14 PM
nice post and confirms SERVER IS THRIVING no matter what these forum trolls try to do for 6 months!

runlvlzero
09-28-2012, 08:31 PM
Ames reposting the same shit over and over about regen and YT not in is trolling like a tool. Joining the cwall fanclub?

Also, if you restricted your post to "Hey, how long will robe of living fungus be at pre-nerf" levels... that would be a legitimate question.

But you loaded it with "regen being finaly fixes" blahblah.

Not an angel bro.

Woodcon Valor
09-28-2012, 09:30 PM
nice thread to the top

runlvlzero
09-29-2012, 12:09 AM
jdklaw mad I left him out of the list ^^