PDA

View Full Version : Sundawg caught....

MorninBanned
09-28-2012, 07:57 PM
....on camera running from police in pheonix...

http://www.buzzfeed.com/jtes/car-chase-ends-in-man-shooting-himself-on-live-tv

get off it get off it get off it

TrollCall
09-28-2012, 08:10 PM
Arzak Action Swif Palemoon Tr0llb0rn CrystalBlue Sundawg Kimm Barely Lulz Sect Lolo Pops

discuss

PizzaHutDelivers
09-28-2012, 08:11 PM
Arzak Action Swif Palemoon Tr0llb0rn CrystalBlue Sundawg Kimm Barely Lulz Sect Lolo Pops

discuss

What are faggots Alex.

Delita
09-28-2012, 08:18 PM
i dont think kim / lulz is them, i think he copies lulz/kim. lulzsect had a lot more class and was actually funny to me, this guy is more like a harrison type species

bamzal
09-28-2012, 09:01 PM
yeah because that would also link him to Lovely Aka Masterkova or whatever biggest exploiter on server to 50 and formed Nihilum. That would mean Arzak's wizard (Action) was just renamed from Masterkova

hagard
09-28-2012, 09:10 PM
What are faggots Alex.

l o l

bamzal
09-28-2012, 09:11 PM
We are not done venturing down the rabbit hole here. Keep digging! I garauntee that this person has plagued our forum and game since the beginning, long before red server, trolling anyone even himself at times. This guy needs to be exposed for the piece of shit he is. I'm sure you bluebies will have some dirt on this guy to add to the heaping pile.

Woodcon Valor
09-28-2012, 09:28 PM
We are not done venturing down the rabbit hole here. Keep digging! I garauntee that this person has plagued our forum and game since the beginning, long before red server, trolling anyone even himself at times. This guy needs to be exposed for the piece of shit he is. I'm sure you bluebies will have some dirt on this guy to add to the heaping pile.

somebody needs to get a L I F E

jeffd
09-28-2012, 09:48 PM
somebody needs to get a L I F E
Woodcon Valor
Posts Per Day: 78.71

nice one

bamzal
09-28-2012, 10:10 PM
Another arzak troll account discovered.
Rabbit hole just got deeper
http://www.project1999.org/forums/showpost.php?p=735726&postcount=64

Also Nizzar demanded that green aggro be fixed in the bug forum. Arzak stepped up big on that one!! How much DKP did you get Arzak?

runlvlzero
09-28-2012, 10:26 PM
Another arzak troll account discovered.
http://www.project1999.org/forums/showpost.php?p=735726&postcount=64

Also Nizzar demanded that green aggro be fixed in the bug forum. Arzak stepped up big on that one!! How much DKP did you get Arzak?

So things getting done around here for once is bad? So what if the fucker trolls and is a retard on the forums if his database work is getting QA'd by nilbog i dont really give a shit, if he's in fucking nihi i dont give a shit. If the moon blots out the sun, once its not the end of the fucking universe.

I doubt nizzar and "kanras" sundawg, azrak whoever coordinated the green agro thing to troll anyone.

If anything its working more or less as intended and makes spells like "calm" more usefull, want to avoid green agro send a cleric or chanter a tell.

Graahle
09-28-2012, 11:24 PM
Resurrect Holocaust imo. Would be the icing on the cake.

I'm serious.

Nirgon
09-28-2012, 11:30 PM
I wouldn't play another server with broken resists and raid mobs if there was a gun to my head.

Woodcon Valor
09-28-2012, 11:42 PM
Resurrect Holocaust imo. Would be the icing on the cake.

I'm serious.

ya bring back the guys who got GRIEFED off the servers by "bluebies"

hahaa

Woodcon Valor
09-28-2012, 11:43 PM
I wouldn't play another server with broken resists and raid mobs if there was a gun to my head.

this is the forum warrior who thinks he could be a dev lol hasn't given the server anything but bad manners

Nirgon
10-02-2012, 12:49 PM
Yeah access to classic data makes me useless.

And yes, you're a terrible dev.

I think a full Rogean investigation of this person and his actions would be QUITE intredasting.