PDA

View Full Version : View: this server does NOT need yellow text

Woodcon Valor
09-28-2012, 05:56 PM
Currently there are forum warriors holding this server HOSTAGE with threats about implementing yellow text

well GUESS WHAT we've gone almost a year WITHOUT it, population is rebounding new players DAILY - so whats the point in adding this and alienating players who actually PLAY HERE and don't want it?

I say a vote for no yellow text is a vote for a better server, lets not get strong armed by a select view vocal players who havent playered here in 6+ months and think they know best (griefed off vztzers)

hagard
09-28-2012, 05:58 PM
Yes yt is a fantastic idea cant wait to see it in game

Ladytron
09-28-2012, 06:00 PM
if the leader boards are implanted make yellow text a feature for the leader board kills and deaths

heartbrand
09-28-2012, 06:14 PM
I like this server, I have fun, I'm trying to make it better, but let's not lie and claim this server is "rebounding." The population is an issue, and it needs to be addressed. YT is something that provides a huge positive and incentive for those on the sidelines and does little to affect those who currently play in a negative way. It can be filtered as well. This is what we call a "win-win."

tehruoh
09-28-2012, 06:14 PM
leader boards easily exploitable

will have my girlfriend make a level 1 and /duel me for days on end to be number 1

Woodcon Valor
09-28-2012, 06:23 PM
if the leader boards are implanted make yellow text a feature for the leader board kills and deaths

leaderboards should DEFINITELY NOT be implemented and i don't think anyone has ever made that claim, but yellow text might be the last step for these people who are holding our forums hostage to sink this server

VOTE NO for yellow text

Ladytron
09-28-2012, 06:25 PM
whatever because we all would know what you were doing obviously when its showing
chump move and I will personally grief you down to the shit hole

heartbrand
09-28-2012, 06:26 PM

will have my girlfriend make a level 1 and /duel me for days on end to be number 1

Ya, that seems like an insurmountable hurdle to surpass. Definitely no possible solutions for that one.

fiegi 2.5
09-28-2012, 06:33 PM
lol

Ladytron
09-28-2012, 06:37 PM

luckily for us not many box players actually have girlfriends in the physical form

BigSlip
09-28-2012, 06:48 PM
pls dont put it in.

i know for a fact it will bring some pop back, and might drag myself into it and that would cause nihi to have fun.

pm if u wana know what im playing since they want to delete my posts.

ps its pvp and its a mmo !

Ladytron
09-28-2012, 06:57 PM
Its simple, when you want to play a new game you find it in the store.

Please dont promote other games

BigSlip
09-28-2012, 06:58 PM
thats why i said pm me!

tehruoh
09-28-2012, 07:45 PM
luckily for us not many box players actually have girlfriends in the physical form

possibly for the best

MorninBanned
09-28-2012, 07:58 PM
so glad when one retard troll like trollborn dies off.. then he re creates an account named woodcon Valor and he is still not funny...

Hughman
09-28-2012, 08:01 PM
The population is an issue, and it needs to be addressed. YT is something that provides a huge positive and incentive for those on the sidelines and does little to affect those who currently play in a negative way. It can be filtered as well. This is what we call a "win-win."
^

Woodcon Valor
09-28-2012, 11:44 PM
pls dont put it in.

something we can agree on

Woodcon Valor
09-28-2012, 11:58 PM
because the players that actually PLAY on this server don't want it

should we alienate the thriving community that plays here on a daily basis for a few FORUM TROLLS that have a loud voice? no leaderboarders or yellow text, just how the server was meant to be played in CLASSIC everquest