PDA

View Full Version : if you spam the same shit over and over again, i'm going to delete your posts.

Sirken
09-28-2012, 02:44 PM
that is all.

its bad enough that most of the people spewing this garbage have no idea what they are talking about. but i'm not going to deal with it in every single thread i open.

spam is spam, regardless of the subject matter.

heres some facts (remember facts?)
the guy was not a GM
the guy did not have final say on anything
the guy did not have awesome ingame powers/abilities.

as Rogean said (http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=85033) , feel free to use him for batting practice. but do NOT repeatedly post the exact same misinformation in every single thread your little fingers can open up. and do NOT talk poorly about the GMs on this server.

not everyone who contributes is a GM, and i do not appreciate the unwarranted insults on the staff.

if u have a problem, send a PM. if u just want to make noise, then do it right, or i promise to god i will silence you.

<3
Sirks

Woodcon Valor
09-28-2012, 02:51 PM
do NOT talk poorly about the GMs on this server.

if u have a problem, send a PM. if u just want to make noise, then do it right, or i promise to god i will silence you.

Well said keep everything constructive or get lost!

dare i say,, THRIVING?

BigSlip
09-28-2012, 02:52 PM
shouldnt you send this as a pm to that fucknut?

BigSlip
09-28-2012, 02:52 PM
nevermind, he read it.

William_Munny15
09-28-2012, 02:53 PM
Lol at a GM saying not to talk poorly of other GM's, but still having sundawg even around the project is speaking poorly enough about the GM's, the trolls don't need to.

Nirgon
09-28-2012, 02:55 PM
My issue isn't with him being a GM, but that clears up if he has anything in game or not.

The real problem is someone who is totally against (very vocal!) classic mechanics is on the staff.

I can't believe someone who is such a know_nothing has any control over the developmental process here.

It's also a real shame to see how he spends his time "contributing" to the project. What an ass hole.

Woodcon Valor
09-28-2012, 02:57 PM
Hye nirgon, this isnt YOUR project ok? not sure how many times you have to be told, and you don't even PLAY on this server so just stop parading around the forums with doom and gloom 24/7 while the rest of us ENJOY the server as its supposed to be

Herb9
09-28-2012, 02:59 PM
Losers can find your corpses in my sig. Inferiority complexes raging on the boards lately, time to be reminded why:

BigSlip
09-28-2012, 03:01 PM
Hye nirgon, this isnt YOUR project ok? not sure how many times you have to be told, and you don't even PLAY on this server so just stop parading around the forums with doom and gloom 24/7 while the rest of us ENJOY the server as its supposed to be

what fucking meds do you take, or are you out of should i say?

BigSlip
09-28-2012, 03:04 PM
Losers can find your corpses in my sig. Inferiority complexes raging on the boards lately, time to be reminded why:

how many 1v1 with atleast equal levels, not even gonna talk about gear.

lololol id fuckin smash you if we dueled the same characters. Much less if i had the level advantage ;)

hagard
09-28-2012, 03:05 PM
spam is spam, regardless of the subject matter

Woodcock he talkin to u about all your rediculous spam

hagard
09-28-2012, 03:05 PM
O autocorrect

Woodcon Valor
09-28-2012, 03:06 PM
Thanking the staff should ALWAYS be repeated they work harder than anyone and keep this project running smoothly

Clearly he wasn't referring to that, why don't you try thanking staff once in awhile

diplo
09-28-2012, 03:07 PM
big sirken goin agent smith on yo azz.

Sirken
09-28-2012, 03:10 PM
My issue isn't with him being a GM, but that clears up if he has anything in game or not.
good!

The real problem is someone who is totally against (very vocal!) classic mechanics is on the staff.
it does not matter what hes against. hes not a GM. THE ACTUAL staff feels the current resist system is better because it keeps all classes viable in PvP. and THAT is the only reason resists are the way they are. Rogean and Nilbog have final say on all features. they dont just get added because some random guy thinks it will be a swell idea.

I can't believe someone who is such a know_nothing has any control over the developmental process here.
well luckily, you dont have to believe it, because its not true. the guy has no say over the developmental process. that goes to Nilbog and Rogean.

It's also a real shame to see how he spends his time "contributing" to the project. What an ass hole.
his contributions actually are indeed appreciated. everything outside of that = a shame***

*** = EDIT - i havent seen evidence, so im not condemning the guy. all i meant by that last bit was if the accusations are true, then yes it really is a shame, because his contributions are/were always very appreciated.

hagard
09-28-2012, 03:12 PM
his contributions actually are indeed appreciated. everything outside of that = a shame

Lol

hagard
09-28-2012, 03:12 PM
Well said good sir

Herb9
09-28-2012, 03:13 PM
how many 1v1 with atleast equal levels, not even gonna talk about gear.

lololol id fuckin smash you if we dueled the same characters. Much less if i had the level advantage ;)

Never before have I heard someone die to me who has never killed me proclaim that they could kill me! This is new and unique, thanks for the perspective.

Losers gonna lose bros.

BigSlip
09-28-2012, 03:13 PM
ya hear that sundawg? a fuckin shame.

BigSlip
09-28-2012, 03:14 PM
Never before have I heard someone die to me who has never killed me proclaim that they could kill me! This is new and unique, thanks for the perspective.

Losers gonna lose bros.

Wasnt even aware you ever killed me, see previous statement, prolly zerged me. but keep your head up.

Woodcon Valor
09-28-2012, 03:14 PM
I just clicked your graveyard link and LOL wow you were putting in WORK on these crybabies, too bad they all got griefed off by you and just shit up the forums all day now instead of playing we could have 150+ population if they just came back

heartbrand
09-28-2012, 03:16 PM
My issue is this guy is a dev, one making the project look dumb as fuck, two, guy is exploiting by killing nagafen and talendor when talendor shouldn't be up. A real dev woul address the situation and not allow his guild to do that. Not losing sleep over it though like some other people and to be honest if arzak wasn't such a holier than thou fag I wouldn't care at all. w/e though just play the server pals

hagard
09-28-2012, 03:18 PM
He just looks like an idiot

Nirgon
09-28-2012, 03:21 PM
Don't you see Heartbrand? He can't really fix anything useful, he just does little faction changes and shit. He's hardly a dev.

I could teach someone how to go in and add an NPC to a certain faction or even change the amount of faction changed on a hit.

Woodcon Valor
09-28-2012, 03:21 PM
My issue is this guy is a dev, one making the project look dumb as fuck, two, guy is exploiting by killing nagafen and talendor when talendor shouldn't be up. A real dev woul address the situation and not allow his guild to do that. Not losing sleep over it though like some other people and to be honest if arzak wasn't such a holier than thou fag I wouldn't care at all. w/e though just play the server pals

where do you even come up with this, now the server is EXPLOITING dragon kills? what else will you make up

Massive Marc
09-28-2012, 03:22 PM
that is all.

its bad enough that most of the people spewing this garbage have no idea what they are talking about. but i'm not going to deal with it in every single thread i open.

spam is spam, regardless of the subject matter.

heres some facts (remember facts?)
the guy was not a GM
the guy did not have final say on anything
the guy did not have awesome ingame powers/abilities.

as Rogean said (http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=85033) , feel free to use him for batting practice. but do NOT repeatedly post the exact same misinformation in every single thread your little fingers can open up. and do NOT talk poorly about the GMs on this server.

not everyone who contributes is a GM, and i do not appreciate the unwarranted insults on the staff.

<3
Sirks

How the fuck are insults not warranted on the staff ? You let a corrupt GM rape one of your two playgrounds for financial gain. You have another "staff member" trolling the shit out of your forums. You commander and chief posting he doesn't want to put in any effort to stop this troll..exploiting allowed to continue and laundry list of other bullshit going... and you're looking for some slack ? If you guys can't keep your house in order then you deserve every last rage post.

Woodcon Valor
09-28-2012, 03:24 PM
How the fuck are insults not warranted on the staff ? You let a corrupt GM rape one of your two playgrounds for financial gain. You have another "staff member" trolling the shit out of your forums. You commander and chief posting he doesn't want to put in any effort to stop this troll..exploiting allowed to continue and laundry list of other bullshit going... and you're looking for some slack ? If you guys can't keep your house in order then you deserve every last rage post.

what exploiting is going on? do you even play on this server because right now the forums are limmited to 1) people like you who haven't played here in 6 months and 2) new members who WANT to play here but people like you chase away

Nirgon
09-28-2012, 03:25 PM
How much do you get in the other devs ears about not touching resists here? Or adding YT? Or anything else? If your opinions weigh in on the development of red, there's no wonder why things are so fucked up.

heartbrand
09-28-2012, 03:38 PM
Its not rocket science. Pre patch nagafen and vox incorrectly banished but talendor, gore etc were in game. Nihilum, including this dev an influential member of his guild, killed these mobs because banish was incorrectly in, or so they claim. Ill accept that reasoning even if I think it's iffy. Now, post patch, naggy and vox dont banish but yet kunark dragons still in. You're still killing all the dragons now, clearly not in line with the intent. This to me is exploitation. Am I deleting my account over this? No, but let's be honest about what this is.

Sirken
09-28-2012, 03:41 PM
Why is Sundawg still on the Project 99 Staff?

and

Its not rocket science. Pre patch nagafen and vox incorrectly banished but talendor, gore etc were in game. Nihilum, including this dev an influential member of his guild, killed these mobs because banish was incorrectly in, or so they claim. Ill accept that reasoning even if I think it's iffy. Now, post patch, naggy and vox dont banish but yet kunark dragons still in. You're still killing all the dragons now, clearly not in line with the intent. This to me is exploitation. Am I deleting my account over this? No, but let's be honest about what this is.

no one is defending the guy. i'm defending the actual GMs.

sadly, players post to much BS on these forums for staff to take players at their word. so first things first, we are going to investigate ~/gasp shock and awe~

and then it will be dealt with.

Woodcon Valor
09-28-2012, 03:42 PM
ok pal. try picking up a book. your reading comprehension needs work.

clearly the blue server was "raped" for financial gain. the blue server is actually so uncontrollably fucked up over that miniscule thing, that we signed it up for counseling, witness protection, planned parenthood, hell we just checked all the boxes on the form. /sarcasm off

OMG THERES A TROLL ON THESE FORUMS?? WHEN DID THIS BEGIN!? how DARE that person interrupt these normally troll free forums. /sarcasm off

the commander and chief isnt going to defend or condemn anyone til he has all the facts. i know that you think your forum quest police squad is beyond contestation, but, and i truly am horribly sorry for popping this bubble, but it's simply not true. nobody is going to just take somebodys word for it. so it will be investigated first, and it will be dealt with.

by keeping "the house in order" i'm sure you mean removing staff members and staff contributors before they break the rules. and you know what, thats a great idea. only problem is, i lost the number for Time Cop. but when you have a min, call Van Damme, and tell him P99 needs his services please. or, if Van Damme is busy, can you please send Ms Cleo in this direction.

there's so much stupid in your response that i'm going to walk away before i start to color outside the lines as well.

next time just steal one from uth's book of tricks and post this:

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4q07hAV7E1rnfdl2.gif

heartbrand
09-28-2012, 03:43 PM
I wast saying you were I was addressing him claiming his whistle is squeaky clean. I'm not in the burn it down omg this guy had secret powers camp.

Woodcon Valor
09-28-2012, 03:45 PM
Sirken has given more to this project in one minute than you have in almost 3 years of being around, so instead of calling him dumb why don't you SHUT UP and listen to him before you get BANNED

Woodcon Valor
09-28-2012, 03:46 PM
too late

Massive Marc
Banned

Banned EH?

Woodcon Valor
09-28-2012, 04:09 PM
Pretty awful player who can be seen dying in the r99 pvp blog in my sig. Comes here to let off steam. He has a frustrating existence.

looks like hes never been able to kill you either because by the looks of it you've only died 3 times in pvp? how is that possible you must be GOOD lol!!

heartbrand
09-28-2012, 04:10 PM
Oddjob desperately trying to make some money with some Adsense on his blog that nobody clicks.

Sirken
09-28-2012, 04:12 PM
Sirken, since the thread where Slumdawg posted this comment was deleted, as I expected it to be, can you please address it here?

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showpost.php?p=734445&postcount=261

i checked out the link. theres no question... not sure what you're looking for there.

Herb9
09-28-2012, 04:14 PM
Oddjob desperately trying to make some money with some Adsense on his blog that nobody clicks.

haha I know nothing about internet advertising other than showing off ownage. if you want to help set this up I'll keep the traffic coming and cut you 33% of proceeds, there are no lines of division when it comes to profit.

real goal is to shame people into getting revenge. it's pretty fun having people go out of their way to come after me, when one succeeds I'll update the sig.

do you think you have even 1 caster in your clan that could pull off a 6.5s moving cast on a 60 ogre war in as tight of a space as i did on you? if you think even one person in your clan could pull that off you should send them at me, it'll take that level of play to pull off a +1 on me.

for real thanks for your passionate opposition.

heartbrand
09-28-2012, 04:15 PM
He's quoting arzak, a dev, saying holo was punished but not nihilum because arzak a dev is in nihilum. However, this ignores the fact arzak was a non factor at the time of the event.

Woodcon Valor
09-28-2012, 04:17 PM
do you think you have even 1 caster in your clan that could pull off a 6.5s moving cast on a 60 ogre war in as tight of a space as i did on you?

Checkraise is baaaaaad, so it definetely wouldnt be him :P

Sirken
09-28-2012, 04:42 PM
Not asking a question, asking for the comment to be addressed since a developer is insinuating unfair and illegitimate banning a at server start

He's quoting arzak, a dev, saying holo was punished but not nihilum because arzak a dev is in nihilum. However, this ignores the fact arzak was a non factor at the time of the event.

if this is in reference to the dragon garbage back in last december-ish i will have very little information as i was on hiatus and not logging in during that time.

i will say that it was that single event that made me decide to start logging in and start guiding again.

Herb9
09-28-2012, 04:45 PM
Sirken helped start it all when he granted me a name change to Loblaw. How could I sport that w/o starting a blog?

praise neutrality in the face of an overly vocal minority who wants their battles fought for them by staff.

Nirgon
09-28-2012, 04:46 PM
Which brings up another great question..

We knew the devs/staff hated Holocaust, but boy this really proves it now doesn't it. Glad to see that. I just wasn't aware that a dev was in the other guild and that promoted it.

heartbrand
09-28-2012, 04:49 PM
Arzak joined nihilum after holocaust was banned.

Autotune
09-28-2012, 04:51 PM
haha I know nothing about internet advertising other than showing off ownage. if you want to help set this up I'll keep the traffic coming and cut you 33% of proceeds, there are no lines of division when it comes to profit.

real goal is to shame people into getting revenge. it's pretty fun having people go out of their way to come after me, when one succeeds I'll update the sig.

do you think you have even 1 caster in your clan that could pull off a 6.5s moving cast on a 60 ogre war in as tight of a space as i did on you? if you think even one person in your clan could pull that off you should send them at me, it'll take that level of play to pull off a +1 on me.

for real thanks for your passionate opposition.

Is that what it takes to be skillful on red lol... I mean, granted there is a high ratio of derpers on Red, but seriously?

Herb9
09-28-2012, 04:52 PM
You did have a huge portion of sociopaths in your clan. You had to have known how bad it would be to be in that clan before hand. All of the mouths from live and none of the strong leaders to keep them in check. Literally a collection of aimless egos.

I still love seeing the occasional screen you post showing 896 IC damage. you literally haven't logged in since the pvp spell damage reduction, so I don't know why you act like you'd ever come back even in the most perfect of circumstances.

Try simply being organized rather than ranting whining sociopaths. That's literally the entire Nihilum formula, organization with a strong voice at the top and a handful of personalities who don't need to win every conversation by devolving it into ubernetkiddie speak.

All your losing has everything to do with yourselves. So concerned with people thinking your good and not at all concerned about helping your mates succeed.

Herb9
09-28-2012, 04:53 PM
Is that what it takes to be skillful on red lol... I mean, granted there is a high ratio of derpers on Red, but seriously?

Barner thinks he knows anything about PvP , playing from blue server.

If you had a set you wouldn't be waiting for every other clan to get their turn at your content before you get your negotiated turn. Farmville, you has it.

Nirgon
09-28-2012, 04:54 PM
So his hate for us is directly related then to us saying no development work gets done on raid mobs and pvp fixes and trashing Amelinda. Well, I'm sorry he's too lazy to fix things and would rather spam idiotic shit all over the forums. He clearly doesn't give a shit about developing the project and would rather try to brag about "owning" people he never killed.

I ran into this guy a few times out in the wild, he ran in terror or died. Real tough guy in game lol.

Woodcon Valor
09-28-2012, 04:55 PM
All your losing has everything to do with yourselves. So concerned with people thinking your good and not at all concerned about helping your mates succeed.

Ouch that has to hit home for these super mads

GRIEFED off the server by "bluebies" lol

Nirgon
09-28-2012, 04:57 PM
Yeah he's a pussy for not playing on a sub 100 population server (let alone a pvp one that receives no pvp fixes and has very loosely defined rules which lead to one sided bans and suspensions). You really nailed Autotune.

Herb9
09-28-2012, 04:59 PM
Pussy for not playing on a game you spend all day passionately posting about.

ftfy

You even play a wizard and you are scared to log in. You could go a year without dying without even carrying gate pots.

Nirgon
09-28-2012, 05:02 PM
You really showed us Arzak.

"Griefing" off the entire population of a server where you're a developer with your laziness. I was very griefed by the lack of fixes, inaction against a certain guild blatantly cheating and then taking the fullest and most extreme punishment after owning (by owning I mean many corpses at bind points) them in PvP and killing the raid mob the way they did.

Population is continuing to drop and people are sick of fixes that never happen. If that's your goal, you are doing the best possible job.

But if that's not your goal, let me tell you, I'd be mad too if I was as lazy and stupid as you and had people like me talking shit about it. Not to mention, if I was a dev on a classic EQ server and someone who raped me in PvP also laughed in my face regarding classic Everquest mechanics. I guess making forum accounts to agree with yourself might be the only way you could feel better about any of this.

Woodcon Valor
09-28-2012, 05:02 PM
Lol maybe a compantent wizard but even his own griefed off guildies said he was one of the worst wizards EVER, so not him no

bigeasy
09-28-2012, 05:04 PM
Yeah he's a pussy for not playing on a sub 100 population server (let alone a pvp one that receives no pvp fixes and has very loosely defined rules which lead to one sided bans and suspensions). You really nailed Autotune.

did any vztz server or loz ever break 100 pop,, with boxing turned on? not sure how a sub 100 population server has anything to do with it,,, the whiners that cry about the population here are playing or were playing on loz with a population of 80 with some people playing 3 characters,, not following logic here considering this server has boxing turned off

population has never been excuse,, they could add YT,. leaderboards tomorrow and it wouldn't bring back any of the players

want to know their biggest enemy???

antihack.dll

Woodcon Valor
You really showed us Arzak.

"Griefing" off the entire population of a server where you're a developer with your laziness. I was very griefed by the lack of fixes, inaction against a certain guild blatantly cheating and then taking the fullest and most extreme punishment after owning (by owning I mean many corpses at bind points) them in PvP and killing the raid mob the way they did.

Population is continuing to drop and people are sick of fixes that never happen. If that's your goal, you are doing the best possible job.

But if that's not your goal, let me tell you, I'd be mad too if I was as lazy and stupid as you and had people like me talking shit about it. Not to mention, if I was a dev on a classic EQ server and someone who raped me in PvP also laughed in my face regarding classic Everquest mechanics. I guess making forum accounts to agree with yourself might be the only way you could feel better about any of this.

Population dropping? LOL

Project 1999 PvP
Players: UP

server is THRIVING despite your best efforts on the forums for 6 months, almost 100 primetime and GROWING not dropping, nice try!

sorry you got GRIEVED off

Nirgon
Herb didn't you make a wizard? Didn't trollborn get owned by Bamzal? I saw that he conned red. I thought being a wizard was an "I win button".

Tell me again why I'm a pussy for not logging into a broken pvp box with 60 people on it?

Nothing classic about it, it was just another VZTZ with slower xp and no MQ.

Nirgon
09-28-2012, 05:05 PM
55 server pop and dropping is really bad for an EQ server.

For the record I thought VZTZ sucked too.

Woodcon Valor
09-28-2012, 05:06 PM
and no MQ.

truth finally comes out, couldnt HACK it on the server because he literally couldnt HACK it

lol griefed

Nirgon
09-28-2012, 05:07 PM
I killed you twice without you even putting up a fight. A bard and I wiped your kedge group.

I was pretty griefed by how nothing gets fixed and the active GM was a total idiot (Amelinda) so I left, yeah. Apparently, 500+ other people thought the same thing and left too lol.

bigeasy
09-28-2012, 05:08 PM
55 server pop and dropping is really bad for an EQ server.

For the record I thought VZTZ sucked too.

explain to me then the motivation for sitting on a forum with nearly 6000 posts on a forum of a server you never had any intention of playing on,, seems batshit crazy if you ask me

Woodcon Valor
09-28-2012, 05:08 PM
explain to me then the motivation for sitting on a forum with nearly 6000 posts on a forum of a server you never had any intention of playing on,, seems batshit crazy if you ask me

hes mad

VERY mad

thats the reason

Nirgon
09-28-2012, 05:09 PM
You know given the lack of response on most fixes that we've needed for almost a year, you're right its pretty crazy to keep trying.

Nirgon
09-28-2012, 05:10 PM
hes mad

VERY mad

Posts Per Day: 73.66

Wow.

Autotune
09-28-2012, 05:13 PM

Wow.

more than harrison ever achieved during his spam about TMO days lol.

Herb9
09-28-2012, 05:21 PM
This thread is FLYING! Thanks for your passion about r99 everybody and helping to keep it thriving.

Herb didn't you make a wizard? Didn't trollborn get owned by Bamzal? I saw that he conned red. I thought being a wizard was an "I win button".

Tell me again why I'm a pussy for not logging into a broken pvp box with 60 people on it?

Nothing classic about it, it was just another VZTZ with slower xp and no MQ.

Yes thats exactly the point. Wizard is easy to kill and survive on yet you can't even do that. I gave my wizard to Zyrin, but you can see how a well played wizard kills people in my sig. You're a pussy because you are the #1 post count poster on these forums but you could only make it for 3 months on the server before your addled little brain became overwhelmed with excuses as to why you shouldn't play.

You want excuses why you won't be logging in, you don't want to ever actually log in. You have failed, you tasted defeat, and the last 6k posts and 9months of your life have been dedicated to nothing more than giving your own ego excuses as to why you were so bad at such an easy game and easy class.

I killed you twice without you even putting up a fight. A bard and I wiped your kedge group.

Never posting things like this about me because it wouldn't be true.

Wow.

When you are the #1 poster all time you don't get to troll on post count.

Nirgon
09-28-2012, 05:24 PM
Yeah you played a wizard and hid behind 40-50 people I think I remember.

I never saw Thrilla out solo or group pvping. Always just casting ice comets in his gay little Ishva robe behind 30 people and a cleric that insta camped to rest if there was a train.

Woodcon Valor
09-28-2012, 05:34 PM
You want excuses why you won't be logging in, you don't want to ever actually log in. You have failed, you tasted defeat, and the last 6k posts and 9months of your life have been dedicated to nothing more than giving your own ego excuses as to why you were so bad at such an easy game and easy class..

OUCH!!!!!

hes gotta be mad, SO MAD after that one

Nirgon
09-28-2012, 05:36 PM
Yeah I sure was a bad wizard. Leave it to the pros like Hectorchrist and Action lmfao.

Littlegyno 9.0
09-28-2012, 05:50 PM
This thread saddens me. It's like the playerbase (democrats) are having to deal with the slimeballs of the staff (republicans).

Sirken is like motherfucking Karl Rove.

Autotune
09-28-2012, 05:52 PM
Barner thinks he knows anything about PvP , playing from blue server.

If you had a set you wouldn't be waiting for every other clan to get their turn at your content before you get your negotiated turn. Farmville, you has it.

"I ran in a very "tight" spot and managed to get a spell off... I r Pro."

Congratulations on running in a very small area and managing to get back to your original casting point. That's probably a first...

Awwalike
09-28-2012, 05:53 PM
you all care way too much about video games

Woodcon Valor
09-28-2012, 05:57 PM
you all care way too much about video games

Nirgon going to blow a gasket with his stupidity, i agree

hagard
09-28-2012, 05:59 PM
Since u are kewl and don't care let me get some pixels

heartbrand
09-28-2012, 06:12 PM
Somehow Arzak has managed to accrue more days played on the forums than I have on Checkraise in game. This is indeed a pretty difficult feat.

Woodcon Valor
09-28-2012, 06:19 PM
so pathetic that every time something happens, we get bullshit baby responses like this

reported for ban evasion, Cwall

BigSlip
09-28-2012, 06:21 PM
You did have a huge portion of sociopaths in your clan. You had to have known how bad it would be to be in that clan before hand. All of the mouths from live and none of the strong leaders to keep them in check. Literally a collection of aimless egos.

I still love seeing the occasional screen you post showing 896 IC damage. you literally haven't logged in since the pvp spell damage reduction, so I don't know why you act like you'd ever come back even in the most perfect of circumstances.

Try simply being organized rather than ranting whining sociopaths. That's literally the entire Nihilum formula, organization with a strong voice at the top and a handful of personalities who don't need to win every conversation by devolving it into ubernetkiddie speak.

Hmm, when my guild and i were stompin that ass last year at every meeting you were no where to be found?!?!

Whats wrong bubba, only confident to log in and pvp when the batphone goes off? Well now that youre 60 and the "competition" is 95% under 55?

Lol you think youre good... hahablah hahblah

Woodcon Valor
09-28-2012, 06:26 PM
btw sirken can't silence me, ban evasion is incredibly easy

get fucked faggot

get a life, server is THRIVING and you can't stop it

BigSlip
09-28-2012, 06:27 PM
This thread is FLYING! Thanks for your passion about r99 everybody and helping to keep it thriving.

Yes thats exactly the point. Wizard is easy to kill and survive on yet you can't even do that. I gave my wizard to Zyrin, but you can see how a well played wizard kills people in my sig. You're a pussy because you are the #1 post count poster on these forums but you could only make it for 3 months on the server before your addled little brain became overwhelmed with excuses as to why you shouldn't play.

You want excuses why you won't be logging in, you don't want to ever actually log in. You have failed, you tasted defeat, and the last 6k posts and 9months of your life have been dedicated to nothing more than giving your own ego excuses as to why you were so bad at such an easy game and easy class.

Never posting things like this about me because it wouldn't be true.

When you are the #1 poster all time you don't get to troll on post count.

Hehe you are the only fucknut on the board that sides with sundawg. aka woodsman

aka call the doctor this ***** needs some pills

heartbrand
09-28-2012, 06:29 PM
I feel dumber for having read this entire thing. Arzak is a loser, a weirdo, bizzare, ok I get it. Can't we just log on and play some EQ now guys?

BigSlip
09-28-2012, 06:29 PM
compantent

lol 6th grade drop out alert..

BigSlip
09-28-2012, 06:32 PM
I feel dumber for having read this entire thing. Arzak is a loser, a weirdo, bizzare, ok I get it. Can't we just log on and play some EQ now guys?

nonchalant

in short no

fiegi 2.5
09-28-2012, 06:32 PM
la la la la

heartbrand
09-28-2012, 06:34 PM
Who gives a fuck? There's some delusional people like Oddjob/Arzak/Destin who take this game way too seriously. Ok I get that. They make dumb posts. Cool. Arzak happened to be a dev who made some dumb changes. Ok. He makes dumb troll posts. Ok. Why do I care again? I'm looking for real dirt like he somehow changed something in his guilds favor or influenced Rogean to do something. I don't see that anywhere. Therefore I don't care and think we should get back to playing dat sexy EQ. HB Out.

Autotune
09-28-2012, 06:38 PM
heartbrand proving once again that he is stupid as fuck

enjoy farming pixels on a dead server you fucking jew

Keep crying you silly faggot fuck, someone will surely care.

heartbrand
09-28-2012, 06:38 PM
He's a minor dev who didn't do very much and nothing in his dev capacity had any bearing on anything that has taken place on Red. So I repeat, who cares?