PDA

View Full Version : Attention: bards

Calabee
09-27-2012, 07:48 AM
-are you tired of playing a broken class?
-would you like things fixed?

then voice ur opinion on my bug post, http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=73120 -- the dev's barely fix anything when it comes to bards, maybe if we all complain they will finally, one day, look at bards.

It gets annoying to see about 95 % of the bug forums posts get answered by dev, but the bard issues... always ignored :(

AND if you run accross more ''bugs'' or stuff that needs to be ''fixed'' plz post em in that thread, i will update the main post!

Lazortag
09-27-2012, 09:31 AM
I don't play a broken class. Most of the bugs in that thread are extremely minor and/or look extremely difficult to fix (like getting the tash orb to proc over regular tash but only when a bard uses it). 2 years ago bards actually were broken here, I'd be happy with what we have now. Just be patient, this isn't going to help your cause.

SirAlvarex
09-27-2012, 11:14 AM
Bards might not be the gods they were on live, but I'd hardly say we're broken. I've yet to play a class that swings the power of a group/raid as much as a well played bard.

The only "bugs" I find annoying are the song-bar disappearing and what I believe to be an insane amount of "missed notes" at higher levels. But the first is supposedly a client problem, and the second to be an unfortunate side effect of a streaky random number generator.

Neryn
09-27-2012, 11:21 AM
C'est toi le broken bard !

Calabee
09-27-2012, 11:35 AM
Bards might not be the gods they were on live

Yeah, that might be my biggest beef, i played a bard on live for 4 years, after a year here so far, as a bard, im kinda dissapointed.